Corsets by Exquisite Restraint Reviews

9 | Los Angeles, CA

9 Reviews for Corsets by Exquisite Restraint

Catherine · Married on 02/13/2015

Simone is great! She altered my dress (added perfect beaded sleeves and shortened the train) AND made fabulous couture for my pugs for my wedding. She's amazing at realizing a vision and can really do anything!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Mishka · Married on 08/11/2013

Simone is wonderful at listening and honoring your wants and desires for the perfect dress while offering her expertise and years of experience to create the best look and shape for your figure.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2013

As a plus size bride I had a really difficult time finding a wedding dress. Luckily I found Simone who was able to create a dress that exceeded my expectations in less than a month's time! I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my wedding day and still receive just from the photos! The dress was truly magical and I whole heartedly recommend Exquisite Restraint to any bride looking for a one of a kind dress on her special day!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2013

I had big boobs and a small back which means I am always struggling to find bras that fit that don't cost an arm a leg. I originally started looking for a corset only to find that NO ONE makes one standard in my size, and that is where Simone saved the day. She crafted a beautiful, one of a kind corset that matched with my dress that fit me like a glove and it was a reasonable price!!! I couldn't believe the time she took with me and the craftsmanship she put into this piece as well as all the other pieces that are hanging in her work room. On my big day I felt safe and secure knowing that "the girls" weren't going anywhere and I had the exact silhouette that I wanted. I can't thank her enough for making me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day. I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Cibennie · Married on 09/21/2012

Simone of Exquisite restraints is personable, professional and does TRULY EXQUISITE work. We worked together to make the perfect under bust corset for my wedding. I say 'together' because she listened to my requests and was able to execute ten-fold with her impeccable taste, design and craftsmanship. Simone's attention to detail and beautiful sewing went beyond my expectation and were a big part of making me feel fabulous on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/24/2014

ama · Married on 10/08/2011

Exquisite Restraint made my corset to go under my wedding gown. I had a destination wedding and not only did they get my order done quickly but she even shipped it there so it would arrive ahead of me as well! It was SO beautiful and it took 5-6 inches off my gown size!!!! The best part other than having a dramatic wedding silhouette was that I didn't even notice it or have a feeling of an uncomfortable sensation! I wore it for the entire event! The quality and detail is phenomenal. I would recommend ER to anyone who wants a gorgeous corset for their wedding or honeymoon and a reliable company to do business with.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2011

I needed a highly specialized designer with knowledge of vintage couture to design a corset for a vintage Victorian gown for my wedding. I couldn't have found a more qualified, talented designer than Simone. Due to an impossibly short timeframe, I hired Sharazi Bridal to restore the 1880's skirt and Simone to bring my vision to life for the corset. Simone's professionalism and assuredness were such a welcome relief, when I gave her an impossible deadline to meet. Only pictures can adequately describe the piece of art she designed and hand beaded. Not only did she meet the impossible deadline, but she exceeded it and delivered the corset two days early to ensure the fittings went smoothly. Loyce Wheatley, of Sharazi Bridal, who has a very discriminating eye for vintage couture, was equally impressed with the design and detail Simone's corset. And the bottom line, ladies? Simone's prices are very reasonable. You WILL NOT find a better quality corset for the money, hands down! If you need a corset for your most special day, hire her! She will transform you into the radiant bride you've always dreamt you would be.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Sandra · Married on 04/30/2011

I absolutely loved the corset that Simone from Exquisite Restraint Corsets created for my wedding day!. First off, Simone: she's awesome. Not only is she very knowledgeable about corset making (she teaches a class), she's also super friendly and very welcoming. I had many requests for my corset and Simone was always nice and accommodating. At the time I had my corset made, Simone's business was home based and I always felt comfortable coming to her home for my appointments. Simone really worked with me to make sure my corset fit perfectly under my gown and as a nervous and stressed-out bride I really appreciated that. All in all, i was very happy with Simone, her demeanor and her services.

The corset: I LOVED it! I wore a sweetheart cut wedding gown and decided to go with an underbust corset. The corset is very well made. It's sturdy and firm yet still comfortable to wear. Even the seamstress at my wedding dress shop commented on what good quality work had been done on the corset. I've worn corsets before and was always bothered by boning that bent out of shape every time I sat down . Not this corset..the boning is nice and strong and definitely cinched my waist! When shopping for a corset, I thought about going with one from a department store. However, I'm so glad I decided to go with a custom one instead. There's nothing like a custom made corset and mine was worth every penny.

I continue to wear the corset even now! I wore it just the other day under a party dress and I got a lot of compliments.

I would absolutely recommend Exquisite Restraint Corsets!

Sent on 12/21/2011

De · Married on 04/06/2002

Simone of Exquisite Restraint Custom Corsets - designed my wedding corset and full-length skirt to compliment the beautiful work she did. I can highly recommend her super seamstress and design capabilities!

Sent on 05/22/2011