Corona Ranch Tucson Reviews

Corona Ranch Tucson 5
  • Shelley

Shelley S · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Corona Ranch

Great value, beautiful setting. Amazing views of the Catalinas. The owner is very experienced, informative, and helpful. We had a wonderful wedding at Corona Ranch!!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • F

Felipe Guevara · Married on 11/04/2019

Amazing venue

The venue is simple and beautiful, and gave us exactly what we needed. Sam is great to work with. She is incredibly responsive, and easy to communicate with. We would gladly recommend the venue to friends and family.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Felipe,
    Thank you! It was amazing to work with you, Feliz, and your families. You guys did a magnificent job and I was glad to be able to assist. I will take good care of anyone you send my way. Thank you.

Amy Wood · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing/Beautiful and great experience

I am not a typical bride wanting a wedding day but my now husband didn’t think it would be right for parents to experience me having a wedding and also I would regret it. Needless to say he was wrong.
    With this being said, everyone at this venue was amazing!! Every staff member did more than needed!!
    Would recommend to any bride, especially those needing guidance in their big day!
    So glad we choice those place and it was beautiful and heartwarming and my guests thought it was amazing!
    Thank You All So Much!!!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Amy, you did so great! We were happy to support you through your wedding preparations and the day of.
  • Mykl

Mykl Quinn · Married on 09/28/2019

Stress Free. Worry Free. On Budget!

Samantha was amazing and Corona Ranch was a beautiful location for my husband and I to get married. I am military and received and overseas assignment, expediting our wedding plans by a year. This made having an affordable venue with as little for us to coordinate as possible in under three months our top priorities. Samantha delivered! Her "all-inclusive" but flexible wedding package was exactly what we were looking for and easily out did some of Tucson's more notable venues. I was amazed at how stress and worry free both my husband and I were on the big day and that was thanks to the team at Corona Ranch. Everything was exactly as we wanted it and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Mykl, it was an absolute joy to work with you and your husband. We are glad to have been part of your wedding and enjoyed so much serving and meeting you, your husband, family, and friends. Thank you for your review and we wish you both all the best in your life together!
  • Robert

Robert Hedin · Married on 08/11/2019

A very rustic & beautiful wedding reception at Corona Ranch Tucson:

Samantha did a great job with any accommodations & coordinating our reception until the end of the event. Samantha assisted with any issues or questions before and during the event. The staff assisted throughout the evening with serving guests needs. I recommend the CRT vendors for they know the ranch well & work well into the contract. Corona Ranch fits right in any theme or if you want a rustic country wedding venue, then Corona Ranch is for you. Beautiful grounds throughout the complex with majestic mountain views with rural flare that is easy to find. A big thank you to Samantha & staff for making this a memorable wedding reception for our daughter & son in law.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great to work with you and your wife on your daughter's wedding. We are glad we could help things run smoothly.

Johanna Ferris · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience!

We had such a wonderful wedding thanks to Samantha! She has a lot of experience and is able to give suggestions but was also extremely flexible and willing to let us do what we wanted for our wedding. The venue is beautiful with the mesquite tree over the ceremony space and the fountain on the walk in. The caterer (BBQ Ranch) and the dj (Thomas Dean) were also wonderful to work with (and were included in the price!)
    I highly recommend Corona Ranch to anyone, especially couples looking for a place that is customizable and desert themed!

Corona Ranch Tucson 6
    Corona Ranch Tucson 7
    Corona Ranch Tucson 8
    Corona Ranch Tucson 9
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson

Sam was so wonderful! Not only does she have a beautiful venue that can accommodate all your guests she helps with everything and can always answer your questions. She is there day of to make sure everything runs smoothly and goes over all the details before your special day.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Lisa, Thank you for your review and thank you for hosting your wedding with us. We wish you all the best in the world!

Tyler Fournier · Married on 04/13/2019

An absolute pleasure

We couldn't have had a better experience at Corona Ranch. They delivered on everything they promised. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Tyler, Thank you! It was great to meet your family and be a part of your wedding. We will absolutely take care of anyone you send us!

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely beautiful and stress free!

Samantha went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for a smooth, stress free, and fun wedding day! I couldn't be happier with Corona Ranch and all their staff for making my day everything I wanted!

Corona Ranch Tucson 10
    Corona Ranch Tucson 11
    Corona Ranch Tucson 12
    Sent on 04/18/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Stephanie, I love that your day was stress free. That photo of your ring bearers is priceless! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding.
  • Scott

Scott Salzer · Married on 03/03/2019

Excellent Venue

Property was beautiful and perfect for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Owner Samantha has great knowledge of local vendors and makes the entire process easy.

Corona Ranch Tucson 13
    Corona Ranch Tucson 18
    Corona Ranch Tucson 19
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Scott, Thank you! We were glad to be part of your wedding and help along the way. I wish you both all the best!
  • Lauren

Lauren Elliott · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Tucson Venue

Corona Ranch was the perfect Tucson wedding venue. Samantha responded very quickly and helped in anyway possible. It was a destination wedding which she helped make seamless from a far. We were able to personalize the wedding and make it ours for a great value. Highly recommend Corona Ranch!

Corona Ranch Tucson 20
    Corona Ranch Tucson 21
    Corona Ranch Tucson 22
    Corona Ranch Tucson 23
    Corona Ranch Tucson 24
    Corona Ranch Tucson 25
    Sent on 03/31/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Thank you Lauren. It was a joy to work with you on your wedding and get everything to come together.
  • Joe

Joe Wood · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful!

Beautiful venue!! Staff was professional, awesome and extremely helpful!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Joe, thank you for your review. It was great to work with you both. We wish you all the best in the world!

Ashley Todd · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding planning made easier!

The scenery is beautiful and perfect for pictures. This was the third place we looked at for our venue and we both loved it instantly. Sam made it easy with a payment plan and answered all my many questions timely! The fact that the cost included catering and a DJ saved us a lot of money and made it easier for us to focus on other details. I recommend choosing BBQ Ranch for your catering and DJ Herm for your DJ they were both amazing and we got tons of compliments!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best in the world!
  • Talhia

Talhia · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!! Such a beautiful venue!

We had our dream wedding here!
    It was beautiful and the owner is a pleasure to work with!
    We would highly recommend this venue for your wedding, we did a boho garden country wedding and the setting is just perfect! Your pictures will turn out beautiful with the Mountain View’s in the background. Everything offered was just perfect, the food was so delish! The getting ready room was spacious and comfortable! The location has breathtaking views! Tons of parking!!
    A+++

Corona Ranch Tucson 26
    Corona Ranch Tucson 27
    Corona Ranch Tucson 28
    Corona Ranch Tucson 29
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Talhia, Thank you for your review! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding. We wish you all the best in the world

Rosa Garcia · Married on 10/27/2018

From bride to wife!

Sam was amazing. She was so helpful, she was so calming and made the whole process so easy and flexible. She makes payment plans realistic and affordable. We had sooo many compliments of the venue! Everything was beautiful

Corona Ranch Tucson 30
    Corona Ranch Tucson 31
    Corona Ranch Tucson 32
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Kashmir · Married on 09/08/2018

Sam was super helpful with everything. Beautiful and fun venue, great cost and flexibility!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Christina · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful venue for a great price!

Corona Ranch Tucson 33
    Corona Ranch Tucson 34
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Karley · Married on 05/06/2018

This venue was absolutely beautiful! I love the desert background. Sam was great to work with and was always responsive to all of our needs.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Thank you!

Raelyne · Married on 03/30/2018

Very professional. Was able to have constant contact when I had questions.Helped me the entire way and made sure it was the wedding of my dreams.

Corona Ranch Tucson 35
    Corona Ranch Tucson 36
    Corona Ranch Tucson 37
    Corona Ranch Tucson 38
    Corona Ranch Tucson 39
    Sent on 04/23/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/16/2018

Wow what an amazing day and awesome venue! I can’t say enough good things about this place and corona ranch management/ coordination and staff. We had our ceremony and reception here and it worked out more beautifully than I could have imagined! The bang for your buck here is something that I know we could NOT have found anywhere else. Being able to bring in our own drinks and decor was a huge plus. Also being able to keep or sub out DJ and food in or out of the package made this place so flexible with our budget. Bar tenders were friendly and helpful and above all Samantha the coordinator was so down to earth, beyond helpful, and has an intuition about how to orchestrate weddings! She even looked over our timeline to make sure things would flow smoothly :) thank you so much Corona Ranch for making memories that will last a lifetime!

Corona Ranch Tucson 40
    Corona Ranch Tucson 48
    Corona Ranch Tucson 49
    Sent on 05/05/2018

Katie · Married on 10/06/2017

Sam and the entire staff at corona ranch was amazing. It was so relaxing knowing that everything was under control and if it wasn’t Sam was going to make it that way. Seriously couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue!

Corona Ranch Tucson 50
    Sent on 10/18/2017

Corona Ranch Tucson's reply:

Katie, Thank you so much for your review. We wish you all the best in the world!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

Samantha did an amazing job from start to finish on our wedding day 9/2/17 .Being a first time bride to helped me make sure everything was organized and helped me coordinate my bridal party. Was there for us every step of of the way. The day of the wedding I had nothing to worry about . My guest had fun and complimented us on our wedding location. Various pictures sites . We loved our wedding day

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jim · Married on 06/10/2017

Samantha Made it so easy from Booking Date to the night of our Party
    Service beyond my Exceptions, Courteous, Thoughtful , Always one step ahead of me.
    Our party of 65 went so well, We will return! The food SPECULAR . Fresh Hot of the Grill & plenty
    Everyone comented how did you find Corona Ranch Anyone having a party or Wedding This is the place to go
    I Must say the Flowers Were Specular ! Thank You from Caballeros Del Sol, Jim Stith Owner Sav On Flowers

Sent on 06/17/2017

brooke · Married on 12/20/2016

I loved this place for my reception!!!!! i fell in love with it because it had the option of both indoors and outdoor. I loved that i did not have to decorate the venue that much except for my center pieces for the tables. They already had the lights that i wanted to decorate with and there was enough space for all my guests and a huge dance floor. I love that Samantha was there to make sure that everything ran smooth for me and my groom. She would come up to us to ask how everything was and when we wanted to do things like the first dance and the flowers and garter toss. She was amazing and she was always available for questions that i had. i loved this place because we could buy our own alcohol and she had a bartender serving it which was awesome because we could buy what we wanted and how much we wanted. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who has a party or a wedding coming up.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Darlene · Married on 10/01/2016

Everything was great from the bartender to the food to the outdoor fire. Samantha is super accommodating and great to work with. Very happy with our choice.

Sent on 10/21/2016