Corner House Photography Reviews

153 | Winter Park, FL

153 Reviews for Corner House Photography

Joe · Married on 12/20/2015

We hired Samantha for our wedding on December 20, 2015 at Timacuan Golf & Country Club. We found her because she was on the preferred vendors list, and we are so glad that she was. We had called several other photographers but they never returned my voicemail. Samantha got back to me right away, explained her vision, asked for our input, and was available through phone or email at any time before our wedding day. On our wedding day she was there early and stayed until the end to capture every moment imaginable. When it was time for her to run the show and take the bridal party pictures she did it flawlessly and efficiently. After that you didn't even know she was there, but it if anyone had a specific picture request she would take it no problem. We received over 950 pictures from Samantha and couldn't find a flaw in one. We received them on a USB and within 3 weeks as she told us from the beginning. Samantha has a website that she blogs on and we even got to see a sneak preview before ours arrived which was awesome. I would recommend Samantha to friends, family, and complete strangers. She was exactly what I envisioned a perfect photographer to be. We are so glad that we hired her.

Sent on 01/08/2016

JESSICA · Married on 12/01/2015

Samantha was very professional and made us feel very comfortable during the photoshoot. She showed great patience with the children and really took the time to work with them. She made sure our hair and clothes were fixed so the pictures would be perfect. I highly recommend her and will use her for any pictures I take in the future.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Jessica, you are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much :)

Liss · Married on 12/01/2015

My husband and I were extremely meticulous in finding a photographer after relocating from South Carolina to Central Florida to shoot our first wedding anniversary session. When we came across Samantha's portfolio I right away fell in love with her style and refinement when it came to capturing every special moment and even touch. Our experience with Samantha has been unmatched. Working with her was comfortable and a pleasure for both my husband and I. We received the photos on a cute golden key thumb drive via USPS, just a couple weeks after the shoot. Apart from the great customer care, what is left is the photos- the single most important piece of the session. Out of the three shoots we did during our wedding process, Samantha's work is what covers most our walls today and gets the most love from family and friends. We are so glad to have found her, and look forward to using her talents in the future to capture more special moments. I would recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/14/2015

Samantha was exactly what I needed and wanted from the second we contacted her from theknot.com. I had a destination wedding, and she was quick to recommend her favorite vendors. When we went down a few months before to scope out our venue a little more (it was at a friends house but we needed to iron out details!) she came over and her face lit up when she started sharing her ideas for the big day. She wasn't just sharing her ideas though, she locked in to the vision I wanted and ran with it! Her creativity just grew from that moment and whether it was taking engagement photos in front of odd sculptures to playing "hide and seek" photos, she quickly became much more than a photographer. She helped me get into my dress when none of us could quite figure it out, she advocated for my husband and I when we wanted a moment alone, and she made sure she captured every single important moment of the evening. I CANNOT say enough positive things- she is well worth the investment and I would choose her a thousand times over again!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Olivia, I am so incredibly thankful and grateful to have been a part of your wedding day in capturing every special moment. I just adore you, your hubby, and your mom Karen. You truly made me feel like I was part of the family and I just love that you love your wedding photos. Wish you two the very best on your journey in life together!
  • User6019446 · 2+ years ago

Samantha was perfect. She was fun, professional and was more then we could have hoped for. She was always available and quick to respond, making the process leading up to the wedding easy and painless. Was almost like having a close and extremely talented friend as your photographer. She was great with the little ones (mine was chasing her around asking her to take his picture, and she of course played along). She was very reasonably priced, and worth way more then we spent. There isn't a better choice out there for your wedding, or anything else.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karyn and Eric for taking the time to leave such an awesome review! I really appreciate it and had such a blast capturing your big day :)

Marilyn · Married on 10/09/2015

Samantha Eckhaus had some of the best photos I had seen when I was searching for a photographer, so I chose her to capture our big day and she took the most beautiful pictures of my husband and I on our wedding day. She was so professional, soft spoken and sweet; and it helped calm us both. Even though we were behind schedule; she utilized the time well and got amazing shots of the groomsmen during that time. Samantha captured our city feel perfectly and we absolutely love all of our photos, especially the ones of everyone dancing and enjoying themselves! We are so honored that our wedding / her photos were chosen for The Southeastern Bride Blog! I'm so grateful for the work she did and I look forward to having her capture future milestones in our lives!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Marilyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review! I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding day through capturing every beautiful moment.

Wishing you both the absolute best in your journey together ahead! :)

Sequoya · Married on 10/03/2015

Samantha is an amazing photographer and I am 110% happy with the job she did for my wedding. She went above and beyond and made sure we got amazing shots. She helped out by putting boutonniere on the groom and grooms men, corralled the bubble boy and ring bearer as well as made sure guest were out of the sight of the photos. In addition Samantha wrote a blog about our wedding and linked preview photos to our Facebook accounts so guest were able to see some of the shoots before they were completed. Samantha went beyond just taking pictures. She did her best to ensure our wedding was a memorable experience and she captured it through her lens. I would definitely use Samantha again for any future photography needs I have as well as recommend her to family, friends, coworkers or anyone really.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sequoya for your incredible review! Wishing you and Christopher and incredible journey through life together :)

Amy · Married on 09/22/2015

I can not say enough about Samantha with Corner House Photography. Weather you are doing an out-doors or traditional wedding, or if your heading towards the LDS Orlando Temple like we did, you should seriously consider this photographer! Excellent work, incredibly reasonable & very pleasant to work with. We will cherish her work for years to come! "Thank you ever so much Samantha Eckhaus"​! "My daughter in law did an outstanding job by choosing you to be a part of this joyous occasion"! I am still in shock over how reasonable she is. She obviously does this because she loves it and it shows in her work! :-)

Sent on 10/04/2015

Amy,

It means the absolute world to me that you took the time to leave such a kind hearted review. I had such a great time capturing your son's sealing and wish them the very best in their journey together through life. Hopefully I will see you all again soon :)

Best,

Christine · Married on 09/22/2015

I would recommend Corner House Photography to everyone!:) Samantha not only made my special day complete but she truly listened to what I liked and went above and beyond expectations:) hands down the best photographer I know and everyone should choose Corner House Photography Co. for capturing those unforgettable moments.:)

Sent on 10/04/2015

Christine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review! I absolutely adore you and Andrew and wish you both the very best in your journey through life together.

Warmest regards,

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2015

Samantha is more than just a photographer, she treats her clients like friends!! She got to know my husband and I, as we prepared for our wedding. We even did an engagement shoot with her so that we could all get a feel for eachother. Great idea, by the way!! it really makes a huge difference on the big day. But even if you don't do that, you can't go wrong by picking Samantha to capture your wedding. She is always punctual, incredibly resourceful (gets out of photo obstacles so quickly!!), extremely creative, and so super handy (wedding hair mis-hap?! Sam to the rescue!). She entertained every single picture with every single family member and did it all with a smile on her face. I never once had to think about posing, she did it all. I just had to show up, be the bride, and soak in my day (and drink mimosas!) I really feel like our wedding photos demonstrate my husband and I's personalities, love and energy so perfectly. A feat I would pay a million dollars for.... But I didn't have to. Thanks to Samantha.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Nicole, you are absolutely amazing. Thank you for this incredible review! I am so honored to have captured your big day :)

Dayna · Married on 07/06/2015

What can I say about Samantha? She is kindhearted, talented, and professional. She captures the perfect shots each time. With other photographers, I get 5 or 6 pictures that I love -- with Samantha, I get nearly 100. She knows how to work with everyone, from very young children to very old family members, while making everyone feel at ease. I can't put in words what is so different about her, but her personality, her vision and her artistic eye are the trifecta that all photographers strive to attain. Thank you, Samantha, for making all of our photo shoots and events so beautiful!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Caden · Married on 06/27/2015

June 27, 2015 was the happiest day of my life because I married the man of my dreams, and Samantha was there to make sure that I could have frozen moments of that happiness to look at and enjoy for the rest of my life! The photos she captured - both indoors and outdoors - were absolutely phenomenal. With just a glance at the surroundings, she was able to direct everyone and anyone to the most beautiful areas, and then take creative and complimentary formal shots. Her mastery of both natural light and a flash is astounding. She captured many fun candid photos as well, which are beautiful treasures. My groom and I also very much appreciated her perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness. She made good use of the time allotted for photos and got a lot done without making us feel rushed. Best of all, Samantha is just a great person. She brought a light-hearted air with her, and helped out even with things like tying up the bustle of my dress! My husband and I are SO glad that Samantha was the one to photograph our wedding, and we are incredibly happy with her work.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Caden,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this incredible review. It truly made me tear up and I am so honored to have been a part of capturing your memories for a lifetime.

I wish you and Josh the absolute best in your journey through life together and look forward to keeping in touch!

Best,

Mari · Married on 05/30/2015

I was fortunate enough to have found Samantha as my photographer, that inquiry to Corner House Photography was one of the best things I did while planning my wedding. Samantha embodies all of the elements of a true professional. The day of my wedding she was able to capture the memories I will forever hold in my heart. She was able to capture all of the shots that I wanted, the quality of her pictures are superb!.
    Thank you Samantha for the amazing images of our special day.

Mari & Angelo 05/30/2015

Sent on 06/10/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mari for taking the time to leave me a review on WeddingWire. I really appreciate your kind words and am so thankful to have captured your special day :)

Leanne · Married on 05/29/2015

When looking for a wedding photographer, my husband and I had no clue where to start! When we found Corner House Photography through wedding wire, we had no clue that we had just won the photographer lottery! From the very beginning Samantha was amazing! On the wedding day she was so professional and creative with every shot! She even handled our rowdy groomsmen with patience and knew exactly how to instruct the group! When we received our pictures we were blown away! They are absolutely stunning! I'm so glad we chose Samantha to beautifully capture our special day! We can't wait to use her to capture special moments in the future! Thanks again Samantha!! ~Leanne and John Weston???

Sent on 08/13/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Leanne for your incredible sweet review. I had so much fun capturing your wedding. Looking forward to our bridal shoot!

Angela · Married on 05/16/2015

Samantha has a special touch with her photos. She captures feelings, not just moments. What a beautiful way to remember a wedding forever! Angela, MOB

Sent on 07/07/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you Angela for taking the time to write such a sweet review. I am so honored to have been a part of your son's big day. Thank you!

Nina · Married on 05/03/2015

Samantha does a fantastic job of capturing the entire event and feel of everything! All of her photos are beautiful!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you again Nina for taking the time to leave a review!

Shamil · Married on 04/18/2015

We worked with Corner House Photography for our wedding day. Samantha is fantastic at capturing the memories that are important to us. She also captured our personalities through the lense which is a rarity. Thank you so much Samantha! Fantastic experience and hope to work with you again. :)

Sent on 04/23/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Shamil, I had such an incredible time photographing you and Alex on your wedding day. It means so much to me that you took the time to leave such a sweet review for other potential brides to read. Thank you!!!
  • I

Ina · Married on 04/13/2015

Thank you Samantha for the amazing, beautiful pictures from the baby shower! I love how bright and happy-looking :) they came out. The candid shots captured such sweet and touching moments our family will treasure for years to come. Also, you were such a great director during the group photos and our mini one-on-one session. You truly did a wonderful job as a photographer and I loved getting to know you as a person. Looking forward to more photoshoots in the near future!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ina for taking the time to leave such a kind review. I truly enjoyed capturing your gorgeous baby shower at Hamilton's Kitchen at The Alfond Inn :)

Emily · Married on 04/11/2015

You made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. All of my friends and family also loved that too. I've never had photos take professionally, and your direction was very lovely and anatural. The tone of your voice was so nice. That means a lot to me.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for leaving a review so quickly after your wedding this past weekend! I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I truly enjoyed being a part of your big day and wish you and Drew all the best in your journey through life together.

Warmest regards,

Emily · Married on 04/11/2015

As most brides, I felt overwhelmed with planning my own wedding. I came across Corner House Photography Co on The Knot website. Her photos seemed to capture such beauty. She was easy to contact and talk to and very accommodating. Samantha is very patient and understanding. We were honored to have her take part of our simply intimate park wedding. She made us all feel at ease and her photography was very natural. Even though I've never had professional photos taken, she make us feel comfortable. She has a tender voice that makes you feel at home in her creative care. She direction was easy to follow. I would highly recommend Samantha and her creative photography. Make your wedding your own, capture your day with Corner House Photogrpahy, Co...you won't be sorry.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Emily, your review truly warmed my heart. I loved being a part of your wedding and wish you all the best in your journey together. Looking forward to keeping in touch and can't wait to see the finished wedding wall of pictures! :)

Kristin · Married on 03/17/2015

It was such an easy session! Samantha made me feel comfortable and captured the shot I was hoping for! I was sent proofs and my high quality photos within a week of the photo shoot! I am so lucky I stumbled across her website on my google search! She will have my bsuienss again and referrals!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for taking the time to leave a review! I had such a blast getting to know you :)

Sara · Married on 03/04/2015

Samantha was absolutely amazing. Her focus and artistic view is stunning. The pictures of our baby shower were creative, bright and different. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for ANY occasion, she is sweet and totally professional :) thank you so much for the amazing memories!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for taking the time to leave a review! I truly appreciate it :)

Bob · Married on 02/21/2015

Samantha - just reviewed all the photos you took and edited. You have a very special talent and keen sense for capturing every special moment. Thank you so much for helping Gloria with so many things on our wedding day! And most of all for photographing the dogs in their best dress! Bob & Gloria

Sent on 03/12/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bob for your review! I had such a great time getting to know you and Gloria. I loved how you incorporated the pups into your big day :)

Crystal · Married on 02/14/2015

Samantha did a fantastic job with our engagement photos. She really made us feel comfortable durng the entire session. I was really shocked how fast she sent me my DVD and loved all of the pictures. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal for your review! I truly enjoyed spending time with you and Brian for your engagement session. It was an absolute blast!

Eve · Married on 02/08/2015

Samantha did an amazing job during our family photoshoot (7 people!) Professional, creative, patient, and always smiling, she was a pleasure to work with. And hte pictures speak for themselves.. We're extremely happy with the result!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you Eve for taking the time to leave me a review! I really appreciate your feedback :)