Corner House Photography Reviews

153 | Winter Park, FL

153 Reviews for Corner House Photography

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Samantha and her team captured our September Wedding perfectly. Every single picture brought me back to that moment that me and my husband cherish so much. They were very organized and kept things moving to where I had nothing to worry about which is how it should be. I will definitely be recommending Samantha to friends and family. Thank you so much for being so sweet, and nice, and so professional!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Awww Emily!!! I am so glad I could have been a part of your big day. Tim and you are just too kind. I had such a great time getting to know you both and your adorable little one. Thank you so much!

xo, Samantha

Taylor · Married on 08/13/2016

Samantha was awesome to work with! Through the whole wedding planning process through the end of the reception, it was obvious she was just as invested in our wedding as we were. We now have tons of beautiful pictures around our house from our engagement session and wedding. It truly was a pleasure to work with such a unique, fun, personable, and insanely talented photographer!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Adriana · Married on 08/06/2016

Samantha and her team photographed our wedding August 6 and they were absolutely phenomenal. They were professional and thorough, all we had to do was what Samantha instructed and it was a breeze. I cannot wait to see the photos. LOVE Samantha so much and was so happy to have found her :)

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • Y

Yomaira · Married on 07/30/2016

Working alongside Samantha was a great experience. She was patient, calm and you couldn't even tell she was there (which is a great quality in a photographer). Although she's very polite, she knows how to get stern with a large bridal group that's not paying much attention. She knew how to get them to quickly and properly cooperate. She took her time taking photos of the bride's daughter which she's very grateful for. I now have a bride that with a small budget was able to get stunning wedding photos and she's thrilled with them. Thanks again Samantha!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yomaira for taking the time to leave a review! I couldn't agree more and enjoyed working with you on Shamil and Alex's wedding. Your professionalism and kindness was incredible :)

Colin · Married on 07/30/2016

Samantha and her team were amazing! She provided absolutley stunning pictures of our special day. Not only were the quality of pictures amazing but the poses and styles were spectacular. Samantha provided top notch service and very easy to work with. She is definitely a professional and you will not be disappointed. She did our sisters wedding first and was so great, we booked her for our wedding, and we recommended her to our cousin and she used Samantha and team as well! Thank You Cornerhouse photography for the best pictures of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2016

I highly recommend Corner House Photography for any type of session. We did a family session with a 5 year old and a 1 year which can be challenging and she was awesome with the kids. She is truly talented and she fully captured my vision for the photos. I am beyond thrilled with the pictures and will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Corner House Photography's reply:

Jessica it means so much to me that you took the time to leave such a beautiful review! I loved seeing your family photos printed out and framed in your home. Wishing you and your loved ones a beautiful year to come :)

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2016

I absolutely loved Samantha!! We clicked immediately from our 1st telephone conversation. She went above and beyond of what I would have expected from a photographer. From helping booking a venue for our engagement shoot to delivering beautiful photos in a fast manner, I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience was. The photos she takes are great and artsy! She listens to your needs and wants and delivers high quality photos.

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • Janaki

Janaki · Married on 06/25/2016

Samantha and her team are wonderful! She has a very calming personality that put me at ease on my wedding day. Her photographs are beautiful and have a very natural quality. I would definitely recommend her for weddings or for any events. Thank you, Corner House!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Bridget · Married on 06/23/2016

Hello Samantha,

We just returned home from our Honeymoon and as soon as our phones were back in service we were bombarded with well wishes and compliments of the amazing pictures you posted on FaceBook. We could not wait to see them ourselves! To say that the pictures are fabulous would be an understatement! As if the FaceBook post wasn’t enough, in less than a week you sent the link for the entire gallery- YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

These pictures are just so perfect and your talent at capturing each person’s uniqueness and personality is a true gift! Not to mention the easy way you have with people. You walked in to the room and your calmness and gentle nature eased everyones nerves and you helped us concentrate on the special moment! I can’t wait to share this link with everyone and I am sure I will spend today in and out of the gallery, looking, remembering and cherishing the moments that without you would only be etched in memory, you have given us a gift that we can see everyday for the rest of our lives, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Bridget LaRoche

Sent on 07/04/2016

Justina · Married on 06/18/2016

Samantha is a wonderful photographer! She really gets to know the clients and it makes the whole experience personal and comfortable. She is very professional and my engagement photos were amazing! She works very well with dates and times and gets all the right shots! I recommend her highly!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Justina,

I had such a great time photographing you and Chase for your engagement in Lake Eola. I can't wait for our next session - hopefully with the pup :)

Warmest regards,

Samantha

Meghann · Married on 05/14/2016

Samantha was such an amazing photographer for both our engagement and wedding photos. She took the time to really get to know my husband and I in order to capture the true us in all the photos. During our engagement shoot in Cocoa Beach, Sam was getting into the water with us and getting down onto the wet sand to make sure she was getting the best photos she could possibly get and during our wedding she did a wonderful job helping us direct all the families for group pictures in order to stick to our time limit. I could not have asked for a better photographer and her prices were very reasonable compared to other photographers in the Central Florida area. I love all my pictures and I can't wait to have another event to use Sam for <3

Sent on 07/03/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2016

When I started my wedding planning, finding a photographer was my number 1 priority. It's always meant a lot that this special day be documented from start to finish, with each little moment being caught. With that being said, I looked at tons and tons (way too many, to be honest) of photographers until I found Samantha. I inquired about pricing and within an hour, we were on the phone talking about wedding details, the proposal, and my vision for the day like we were old friends. No other photographer was that easy to talk to, that enthusiastic about my wedding, or eager to just talk to me like I was a person and not a customer. Throughout our entire engagement (I booked with her probably 1.5-2 years ahead), she would email or text from time to time, just to see how things were going and to offer recommendations. I had nightmares about every aspect of wedding planning except for my photographer because of how on top of things she was in terms of communicating (if that's not a testament to how incredible she is, I don't know what is!). The day of the wedding she came in and hit the ground running. I swear, I've never seen someone so at ease with doing their job. She came in with a plan and I didn't have to do a thing! It was so relaxing to know that I didn't have to worry about such an important aspect of the day! She was so aware of the lighting throughout the day and was able to think on her feet and created solutions to every problem that arose without any qualm. She dealt with all of those little family mishaps (grumpy grandparents and overstimulated ring bearers) and got everyone smiling and happy to get some amazing photographs! Seriously, anyone who can get 3 little ones looking in the same direction, at the same time, with happy little grins on their faces is a miracle worker. I cannot underscore what having her there meant to me. Literally every moment was captured! I go back through the photos and relive the whole day over and over again.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 04/29/2016

I don't even know where to begin with Samantha! She has been amazing from the engagement photos, a little something for the husband photos, all the way to the wedding day. She and a second shooter showed up early on the big day and got started shooting detail pictures right away! When it was time to walk down the isle, they were ready to capture our amazing moment. I never once saw Samantha or her second shooter during the ceremony (even though they were there). She was quick to assemble our friends and family that we needed to take pictures with so that they could be released and enjoy the party. I was nervous to get the pictures because I don't think I photograph very well but I can honestly say that I LOVE every single picture! Also when you get the hard copy of the photos it's always packaged so stinking cute! I won't ruin the surprise for you, but you just wait! :) Thank you Samantha for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Nan · Married on 04/22/2016

Samantha did a wonderful job photographing our big day! My friends and family are still raving about the photos she took. She has a good eye for what will work and a pleasant demeanor, making her very easy to work with. She was prompt and very organized and was very helpful in making the day go off without a hitch. Plus, we received our photos very quickly. I'm extremely happy with the work she did for our wedding. She did great work!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Rebekah · Married on 04/16/2016

Samantha is a truly a delight to work with. It started with the engagement photos that she took of myself and my now husband. I told her that I wanted a whimsical photo shoot in the water- something out of this world. She immediately ventured on finding us the perfect location. She visited natural springs herself in order to find the right place to do the shoot. When went to take the photos, Jack and I had so much fun following Samantha's creative vision for the shoot. She was very contentious of what I wanted, but also took the necessary steps to ensure that we got those results. On the day of the wedding, Samantha and her team were amazing. They made sure to follow our timeline strictly, which put me at ease. Samantha made sure to get every single shot that I wanted. My favorite thing about her is how she considers every person involved. Nobody felt left out or forgotten while we were taking family photos. Also, she was very engaged on the dance floor; those photos turned out to be my favorites! Overall, Samantha is driven, positive, creative, energetic, timely, and professional. I would highly recommend choosing Corner House Photography!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Michele · Married on 04/13/2016

samantha captured amazing photos of our wedding day. the photos were gorgeous! also, very affordable! highly recommended

Sent on 05/31/2016

I do not have enough amazing things to say about Samantha! Shes professional, very assertive, organized, easy to work with and not to mention she captures the most amazing photos and always has them ready in a timely manner. We are so glad to have had her capture our engagement photos and now our wedding. On our destination wedding trip, all our friends and family raved about how great she was, and once they saw the pictures they were even more impressed. Thank you so much Samantha! Looking forward to working with you again in the future! - Rachel and Andy

Sent on 05/03/2016
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 04/03/2016

Samantha was absolutely amazing! Talk about grace under pressure. We had a brunch wedding, so not a lot of time to get ready or take pictures before hand but she used the time we had expertly and we got some really amazing pictures. I was so impressed but her organizational and time management skills because it meant it was one less thing I had to worry about on my big day.
    She did a great job capturing so many little special moments. Some of my favorite pictures were the split second reactions I had roughout day that I was really surprised she was able to capture.
    My dog was part of the ceremony and reception (my pup of honor, if you will) and Samantha went ABOVE AND BEYOND to capture her interacting with the entire bridal party, family, and myself. It was amazing the effort she put in to getting my dog's attention for the formal photos and it really shows.
    I also HAVE to mention the turn around time! Holy moly. We had our (adorable) USB in less than 2 weeks.
    Samantha is truly magical. The things she accomplished and the shots she got on our wedding day continue to blow my mind. Everyone should book her for all the things.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Stacie · Married on 02/27/2016

Samantha at Cornerhouse Photography was wonderful. The pictures, which we got back less than two weeks after the wedding were beautiful. She provided a digitial copy, not the actual pictures so we got to ALL the pics, not just photographers choice like some others. I would highly recommend them because wedding photos are so important and she did a wonderful job.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Kassy · Married on 02/20/2016

My Husband and I live in Texas and wanted to have a destination wedding in Florida, the biggest problem with this was being able to find the right vendors. We decided not to have a wedding planner, which placed even greater importance on picking the right photographer.

When I saw Samantha’s pictures I was instantly drawn towards Corner House Photography. We were only in Florida to look at venders for 2 days, and despite her hectic schedule Samantha was able to fit in a meeting with us. As soon as we sat down with her Brandon and I agreed that Samantha was by far the best option for a photographer.

Samantha made everything so easy! Every time I had a question about anything she was on top of it. Any email I sent her she responded back. Any recommendations I needed, she had it. She even helped me make my schedule for the day!

The day of the wedding, Samantha and her second shooter helped keep us on track…which was no easy task. They helped facilitate the perfect timing for everything, and reminded us about doing certain shots we had forgotten that we wanted.

After the wedding everyone commented how on top of it “my girls” were, and that they couldn’t wait to see the pictures, because they captured literally every moment. This made me super excited, and very impatient, but luckily for me once again Samantha was on it! Our wedding pictures arrived the day after we got home from our wedding (which was about a week and a half after the big day). And the pictures defiantly lived up to all the hype, they were all gorgeous, and they made sure to get several pictures of all of our guests, and many sweet moments that would have been forgotten about without the pictures.

I am very happy with our selection in a photographer and would recommend Corner House to anyone and everyone. Samantha is

Sent on 04/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 02/19/2016

I cannot thank Samantha and her team enough for capturing the most beautiful wedding pictures on my wedding day. From the very beginning Samantha was INCREDIBLE with communicating and answered any questions I had within minutes. She is such a professional and truly wonderful at what she does. My husband and I felt comortable with her the minute we met her. I am still in awe of my engagement session and wedding pictures. Cornerhouse is the best and I'm so glad I decided to go with them for our day!! Could not say enough great things :) thank you!!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Collin · Married on 02/06/2016

Thank you so much to Corner House Photography for making our wedding at Mission Inn such a special day. Samantha was there for us every step of the way, from engagement shoots to the actual wedding, she helped us to really piece everything together in a way that was fun, beautiful, and most important of all, easy. We really appreciated her professionalism and willingness to help us in every aspect of what we were looking for. With her fantastic shot ideas, and her help and support, she really went above and beyond in capturing and bringing to life everything we were looking for. I couldn't have imagined it going better with anyone else by our side, and could not recommend Corner House Photography enough for what they had done for us. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for helping to record, and also contributing, to our memories of such an important event in our lives.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Amy and Kevin · Married on 01/30/2016

I cannot say enough about how amazing Samantha was to work with on our big day, and even before. She is a true professional with the pure talent. Samantha provides those unique little touches such as her blogs, and caring to know the story of her couples that makes everything so personable. The images she captured were amazing and we will always be able to look back at our day and remember it like it was yesterday. Anyone can take pictures, but not capture the moment like Samantha did,

Sent on 03/08/2016

Samantha at Cornerhouse Photography did an outstanding job at capturing our wedding at the Winter Park Farmer's Market. My husband and I were very pleased when we received our photos; It took us right back to our wedding day! Samantha didn't just take photos - she helped us capture the story of our day. It was so fun to look at our pictures; she not only did a great job at the formal shots, she also captured many pictures of our family and friends having a blast! Samantha is great to work with - professional and responsive. Her work is beautiful and we will cherish our photos forever. Thank you, Samantha!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jasmine · Married on 01/10/2016

Samantha, I really can't not thank her enough for she went above and beyond for my parents anniversary party. I wanted to create the wedding they never had and I wanted them to have beautiful documented memories. Samantha was recommended by a wedding planner I was working with and she was amazing. She kept with the flow of the night and made my family feel very important. She gave us a gift we never had which was a family portrait. I wish I could of had her for my wedding day. Also her turn around with the pictures was really fast. I am and will definitely refer her to many more people.

Sent on 03/03/2016