22 Reviews for Cornbread and Caviar

Gluten Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
22 Cornbread and Caviar Reviews

You can't go wrong. The service is excellent. The food is great. The personnel are on point.

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

These ladies have weddings down, there's no doubt about it, you are in great hands with them. The food was eaten faster than my new Husband and I could even think about getting anything, lol! Our guest couldn't get enough! BUT not to worry they have you covered! They make a plate for you at the reception AND they pack you a meal to take with you when you leave!!! They keep it separate and you don't have to worry it it had sat anywhere, because it didn't! Trust them, they got this. We had a good range of what they make and we sampled other dishes; honestly it was hard to narrow down the selections. They helped us narrow down our selection to better fit out budget, which helped a ton. Trust me, they're worth it.

Profile Picture User4996606, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Southern, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

Jane & her team were absolutely fantastic! The food was wonderful, unique, creative & delicious. Our guests were raving about everything she served! Always pleasant, helpful & available - our day would not have been the same without her delicious food! I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about how wonderful Jane and the team from Cornbread and Caviar are. From the early stages of planning until the wedding day, Jane offered much more than just amazing food. Jane and her team have catered countless events and could speak to me and my mother about what to expect and how to plan. While she is an incredibly busy business owner, she was able to answer questions along the way and make recommendations based on what my husband and I had envisioned for our wedding day. At my event, her staff worked quickly and efficiently, but were relaxed and friendly. If I EVER need to have another event catered, I couldn't imagine calling on anyone else. Jane, thank you very sincerely for helping make my day perfect.

Profile Picture User4998036, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Unbelievable food at a very affordable price. The menu options are extensive and very unique. Everything was delicious. If Jane had a restaurant, I would go for every special occasion. We had many, many compliments on the food. I reserved them before we could have a tasting because we were in a time crunch and all the reviews I read were very positive. I was not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cornbread and Caviar did an amazing job! Pam was always in touch, and made sure we had everything we wanted. They are amazing women who cook some amazing food. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about the food at our wedding. I gave them my budget and they did a great job with it. The are easy to work with and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was wonderful, the service was great! Jane and the staff were amazing!

Profile Picture User1425717, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cornbread and Caviar just catered my son's wedding and did an amazing job. Here it is a week later and people are still calling me, raving about the quality, quantity, and selection of food provided. Jane knows her stuff and was absolutely charming, delightful, and professional at the same time.

Profile Picture Rita, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was wonderful. Though at times they were hard to reach prior to the wedding it all worked out in the end. The service staff was amazing and proactive about things. They were so friendly and even set aside food to be sure my new husband and I could eat.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Seafood, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Kathleen & Jane, along with their team were incredible to work with for my son's Rehearsal Dinner at The Yancey House. Planning a RD from Tampa, Florida when the event is being held in Grayson, Georgia could have been a very challenging task. But they made it so worry free for me - I couldn't believe it! They helped me come up with a unique picnic themed menu, worked great with in our budget, arrived well in time to set up and be ready for guests who arrived even before the 6:30 appetizer time. Their 2 servers were on top of it, kept the food dishes stocked and even served the groom's cake for us. Our bartender did a great job of serving guests beer and wine, making great conversation with the guests. Their picnic decorations fit our theme perfect! Hopefully I will have a chance to use their catering again with another event in the area. Their price per person came in well under other places and the quality did not suffer. Those BLT poppers were fantastic!! Guests were still talking about the food at the wedding reception! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User6873373, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Southern

Jane at cornbread and caviar makes the most wonderful and delicious food. You must use her.
She was friendly to my husband and I who have gluten and dairy sensitivities and was completely understanding.
She allowed my family to come for a tasting of the DELICIOUS food that would be at the wedding. It was all SO WONDERFUL! She uses food that is in season and fresh so it all tastes delicious.
She had my husband and I served separately than everyone at the wedding AND made us a "to-go" plate FULL of food. It was so good and we devoured it at our hotel.
Jane at Cornbread and Caviar is a SURE BET for wonderful food. She knows what she is doing in the kitchen and at events and she does so confidently. She even dropped by a brisket at my home so that me and my family could try it!!
She is WONDERFUL!! and SO KIND!!!

Profile Picture User3755749, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used this caterer for an engagement party and a post wedding brunch. The food was delicious, and Jane set up, served the food, and cleaned up. The easiest party ever! Prices are reasonable, and she is very flexible on menu planning. I had requested some vegan choices, and she came up with several choices !

Profile Picture User3376140, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

I priced out a lot of caterers and so happy that went with Cornbread & Caviar. Not only did I love the company name, but liked their food at our tasting! I was nervous about them cooking for such a large number of people but the food was fabulous. I have had so many people tell me that they loved the food. They even went as far to add linens to the buffet table that match our color scheme! I also had the vision of doing an ice cream sundae bar rather than a traditional grooms cake and this was a HUGE success. We got married in August in the South, so everyone enjoyed having it to help cool them off. They achieved my vision 100% and was very happy with them. I would suggest Cornbread & Caviar to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture User1361992, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jane was incredibly accommodating and patient; her food was simply perfect. The guests at our daughter's wedding highly complimented the food and the presentation of the food. Jane and her staff worked tirelessly. We had a full bar from 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m., and then from 8:15 p.m.-2:00 a.m. The servers and bartenders were so professional, and they were very pleasant to our wedding guests! Jane prepared delicious appetizers for the cocktail hour, and the dinner was delicious. I will hire Jane for any other event my family hosts!
Marcia Barnes

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Loved the food for my wedding in May. Many people called my parents after the wedding telling them how wonderful the food was. Jane can make anything. Definitely recommend using Cornbread and Caviar! :)

Terri, who works with Jane for Cornbread and Caviar, made the wedding cake and groom's cake. The cakes were beautiful and tasted delicious. Everyone loved the groom's cake which was a Reese's peanut butter cup cake. The only bad thing was that the wedding cake was leaning, due to the heat. : / but the photographer got pictures of the cake before it started to lean. Overall, good cakes!

Profile Picture jessica, 5/20/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jane does an excellent job with catering. She also makes sure to have a bag of food put together for the bride and groom to take with them when they leave. Everyone at our wedding was talking about how good the food was.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cornbread and Caviar is a wonderful catering company. I have heard many clients say that the food is excellent. The staff is aware of their clients desires and show enthusiasm in providing little extra touches to make events special.

Profile Picture Renee, 11/10/13, 1 Review
4.2

Cornbread and Caviar catered our wedding reception on 10/1/16. The crew working the event were fabulous. Our guests raved about the appetizers and the food provided by Jane, Kathleen and their wonderful team. There were a couple of small hiccups but every wedding has those and ours were so small that none of the guests noticed. These ladies provide the most creative and delicious food selections to customize your menu at a tremendous value! We will be certain to contact Cornbread and Caviar for our future catering needs. AC and LP

Profile Picture AC, 10/1/16, 1 Review
4.2

She will make anything! No limits to what she will cook. She did a southern style buffet for our rehearsal dinner and a home-cooked favorites buffet for our wedding. She includes ALOT in her prices (appetizers, drinks, rolls, salads, coffee, cake-cutting, silverwear, glass plates, stemwear, etc.) which others would charge extra for. Her price per person is very low, but her service charges are a bit steap. But, she is a delite to work with, will cook for any theme, and it tastes/looks AWESOME! You won't regret using her.

Profile Picture Brooks, 10/2/10, 5 Reviews
4.1

Jane with Cornbread and Caviar was wonderful!! We had so many different options at our wedding - people could not stop talking about the food. She can make anything that you want and modify anything as well, very flexible. Thank you Jane for doing such an excellent job at our wedding!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews
3.8

If you're looking for a great value on good-tasting food for your wedding, I recommend you check out Jane with Cornbread & Caviar. She was more than willing to work with our loosely Kosher guidelines, and her roasted vegetables and beef tenderloin were two menu items that were especially delicious. The food was displayed beautifully during our cocktail hour and reception, and her team provided all plates and flatware for our needs. Her team also handled bar service (and all the different glasses and ice that comes with), which was great to get all in one vendor. An especially nice touch was the goody bag she put together for me and my husband at the end of the wedding. Our wedding did not end till 2:00am - by which time we were starving! - so it was nice to get back to our hotel room and enjoy all the food and cookies and cake from the wedding. Thanks, Jane!

The only caveat is her lack of responsiveness. She is a sweet person, but I would often wait weeks for a response via email or phone, which definitely adds to the stress of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Mediterranean, Southern, No Pork, Vegetarian