Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia Reviews

52 Reviews for Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia

• Angel

Angel Hall · Getting married on 08/22/2020

amazing experience

I am in the process of planning my wedding at the Corinthian Yacht Club. The sales rep Meg has helped me so much with any questions I've had and responding almost immediately. She also has allowed me to stop by whenever to show my family members the place! couldn't ask for a better person helping me with my big day

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I can't say enough about how perfect this wedding venue and staff are! Danielle and Greg were absolutely amazing to work with - so friendly and down to earth, very organized and prepared for any question or concern you might have. They did just about everything for us and made the day totally stress free! The venue itself was absolutely beautiful! The view by the river made for the perfect ceremony and the sunset could be seen from inside during dinner and it was just spectacular. The food was delicious, the wait staff was incredibly nice... I could go on and on. The best decision of our wedding, by far!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia's reply:

I am humbled to receive such rave reviews! You and your families were so delightful to work with that your day was wonderful for all of us too! At one point Danielle was watching you both dancing and she said to me "look how much fun those two are having, isn't it a lot of fun to work a wedding where everyone is enjoying themselves so much?" I couldn't agree more! I hope to see you both again and soon!

roseann · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Perfect

The venue is beautiful. Recently remodeled while keeping its old fashioned elegance. The view from every window leaves you speechless - the river, the skyline, the sunset ! The food perfectly prepared. The staff worked tirelessly all evening while smiling until the last guest left. There are no words to describe Danielle who worked alongside the staff the entire night. She is a dynamo. She and George (the manager) answered every question (there were many), they responded to every call and e-mail (nervous mother so there were many) and made helpful suggestions and offered calming support. Could not ask for more. The venue, staff, food, management - even the weather was perfect (Danielle probably demanded it).

Sent on 06/09/2019

Vanessa Rios · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent wedding venue!

Everyone was blown away by our venue. The food was amazing! The service was outstanding and the venue itself, so beautiful! We could not be happier!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect venue for our perfect day

I will try not to be too effusive so it sounds believable, but we truly had a perfect day here. George was with us for the pre-planning and completely exhausted himself on the day of our event to make sure there were no wrinkles. He coordinated with us to get the decorations right, answered all of our questions over the year of planning and was flexible on basically everything he could be flexible on. The costs were completely reasonable and the venue was gorgeous. Would 100% recommend if you have a wedding that isn't too large for the venue. Fantastic outdoor spaces as well!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Kati · Married on 09/29/2018

September Wedding

We had the most amazing experience with CYC. From the moment we walked in we knew this was the perfect place for our wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous and littleknown. We are still getting compliments on what an amazing wedding and venue we had.

There was a change in leadership during our planning period and though that was initially a concern, Danielle did an excellent job managing through that change and keeping track of what we had talked about. She was there every step of the way and whenever I called or emailed her she responded promptly. At our wedding and rehearsal, she was very proactive and made sure everything went seamlessly.

Overall, I can’t name anything that I was dissatisfied with. The only thing I will say is that I probably wouldn’t have a wedding of 100+ there, ours was about 90 which was perfect. Also, I’d suggest that anyone with a large bridal party get ready elsewhere since the bridal/groom suites are a little tight.

Amazing venue, amazing people, and we are forever grateful for all of the effort they put into our special day.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Alisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Fabulous service and day-of!

We fell in love with the Corinthian Yacht Club (CYCOP) the second that we saw the property, and booked our wedding right away! The grounds are gorgeous and we had our ceremony on the dock and reception outside. Danielle handled all of my (very many) questions with patience, and everything went smoothly. They were great at handling all our requests and flexible with our needs. I could not recommend Corinthian more!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Teresa · event on: 07/09/2017

I cannot heap enough praise on the people of The Corinthian Yach Club. My guests needs and wants were immediately anticipated by a staff that was professional, personable and friendly. The chef prepared food that was fresh and simply delicious. The omlets were light and fluffy, the salmon moist and the flank steak tasty and tender. Even the Eggs Benedict, a risky dish in my experience, was wonderful!
    The venue is a classic. Right on the Delaware River and in great repair. The restrooms were clean, modern and comfortable. In my option The Corinthian Yacht Club is an excellent value and a fantastic place to host a bridal shower.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2017

Two weeks before my wedding, I found out that Greg, the venue's built in coordinator, had quit. I thought the wedding was doomed! Danielle to the rescue!! Danielle is Greg's replacement, and although not as laid back as Greg, she was 1000% as competent. She was completely on top of things, down to the smallest detail that I thought only the bride would notice or care about. Danielle cared just as much as I did which was wonderful! I felt so reassured having somebody listen and take notes so that she could be sure the event would carry out as I envisioned. The night couldn't have been more beautiful. I wish I could figure out how to share pictures along with this post. The venue is a hidden gem, and unlike SO many other venues in this area, you don't have to pre-select a cookie cutter wedding. In fact that's why I chose Corinthian! The wedding is all your own, you choose your vendors, you choose how and where and in what order things are done, the menu is completely flexible, etc. Plus open bar. Huge plus. I can't recommend this place highly enough and am so fortunate that I happened upon it!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

We had our wedding here on April 1, 2017 and it was absolutely perfect! I know this venue has nothing to do with the weather forecast but being April 1st we were nervous about the cold and rain but it was perfect. We were able to get married outside and in the exact location we wanted. The general manager Greg was great. Professional, quick to get back to me and made sure our day was everything we told him we wanted it to be. The staff was friendly, attentive and very helpful in anything and everything everyone needed. They decorated the venue for us with the things we were able to drop off a week ahead of time. And they did a perfect job. The food was on time, hot and excellent. The bar service was great as well. I would highly recommend this amazing wedding venue to everyone I know. EVery guest I spoke to told me how wonderful of a job we did picking the venue, even my uncle who is a huge critic of EVERYTHING! If you want to get married on the water and want an affordable place this is the place to go! Top notch service, flexible & friendly for a great price!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Susan · Married on 01/07/2017

This was an excellent venue - everyone that attended my daughter's shower raved about the food, the view, and the overall ambiance. I would book it again for another event. Greg and staff were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

If you're looking to do a beach wedding without having to go to Jersey, this is the place to do it. We had actually gone to a wedding here in 2011 and as soon as we pulled up to take the tour, we just knew it was perfect for our wedding day. Greg and the Staff of CYCOP are AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Tracey · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I are very happy we chose the Corinthian Yacht Club to host our ceremony and reception. The location is absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments from guests on the delicious food and unique atmosphere.

Sent on 11/28/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2016

This venue was wonderful and Greg and the staff were completely awesome, helpful and professional. My husband and I are so happy to have found this beautiful venue that helped us fulfill our "beach/starfish" themed wedding in the landlocked state of PA. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Marcus · Married on 08/27/2016

The Corinthian was absolutely amazing! This place really is a gem, and the staff were all incredibly helpful and accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend you go down there and take a look at what they have to offer. We also had a strict budget to stick to and Greg worked with us on our true must-haves and was able to cut out some of the unnecessary expenses in order to make it work.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Maureen · Married on 06/11/2016

I would definitely recommend if you want an outside, beautiful venue and a price you can afford. Greg was the absolute best with planning. He works with any budget. I had so many unnecessary questions because he had everything under control. I told him what we wanted and he ran with it. He was never pushy, always took time with me. I did eventually stop asking and calling him because of my confidence in him and his team. He was fun to work with. I was a local, lived across the street so I know the place well - but never in my wildest dreams would I ever imagine that I could pull off a wedding that my friends, family and co workers would continue to tell me was perfect and the best wedding they were ever at. The food and drinks were awesome and it didn't help that my DJ rocked too... But I knew when I met Greg and his team that it couldn't go wrong. Thanks everyone at the CYC of Philadelphia for making our day perfect - we highly recommended :-)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the yacht club on Saturday and everything was amazing! If you are looking for a non traditional wedding venue this is the place to have your wedding! Greg and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible! Between the view, huge amount of outdoor space and staff the venue was flawless! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Meg · Married on 05/29/2016

Sarah and I had our wedding here which was managed by Greg. The Corinthian Yacht Club, and Greg, helped our dreams come true. Everything from the service, to the reception was perfect. The food was spectacular, the bar and staff kept the drinks pouring and to top it off it was affordable! My highest recommendation for your wedding, or event!!! We had approximately 150 guests and had our ceremony outside, the meal inside and dancing under a double tent. Even though it raining late that evening, we stayed happy and dry under the tent. Greg keeps everything calm and comfortable during the stressful planning.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/21/2016

Greg and the staff we amazing! We planned on an outdoor wedding and it ended up pouring raining. Greg and the staff did everything and more to accomidate everyone and moved everything around to make it comfortable and fun!! We had an amazing time! We are so glad we chose this beautiful venue. Would highly recommend it to everyone! Perfection in every way!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Brian · Married on 05/14/2016

Greg and his staff were top notch! We had a wedding party of about 175 people and we wanted an outdoor wedding, rain was in the forecast but Greg was able to make everything work and we had the wedding of the year at Corinthian Yacht Club, people are still talking about it in Delco! Please speak to Greg and check out the Yacht Club before making your final decision! You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Cierra · Married on 05/13/2016

I was extremely stressed when I started to look at wedding venues but my stress and concerns disappeared when I met Greg and his staff at the Corinthian. Greg is extremely down to earth and laid back, yet experienced and knowledgable. The other venues I visited had hidden costs and were unwilling to work with my budget. Greg was so easy to work with and immediately made me feel comfortable and relaxed about the process. It was raining for the entire day leading up to my ceremony but when the rain stopped minutes before, Greg had his staff move our entire ceremony set-up back outside so that we could go ahead with the ceremony as originally planned. Everyone had such a great time at our wedding and we are beyond happy we chose the Corinthian. I cannot wait to work with Greg and his staff for future events!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Greg did a great job of being flexible and helpful. His staff was very attentive and made us feel right at home during the entire reception.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Beth · Married on 11/14/2015

I refer to the Corinthian Yacht Club as a "hidden gem". Lived in the area my whole life and I never knew it existed. I feel that the majority of couples today are paying for their wedding themselves which may also mean having a smaller budget. That was our situation. Looking at many venues and realizing all the extra fees (ex. napkin fee) tacked on, I thought having a wedding just wouldn't happen. To my surprise, I located the Corinthian which was a dream come true. Everything we wanted, a unique and affordable venue and it offered us the opportunity to stay local and allowed us to have our ceremony and reception all at one location which we found to be very convenient. We knew guests are most concerned about the quality of food, an open bar, and music and we believe we delivered just that. Comments we received from our guests included: (i) love this place; (ii) the sun setting in the background was beautiful, (iii) the food was delicious; and (iv) the DJ was awesome. Greg is great at what he does. He was easy to work with and prompt when responding to our questions. The only thing I was nervous about was leaving my centerpieces for someone else to display. The staff is excellent! Everything looked beautiful. Our sons said it was the best party ever and when are we having another.....if their lucky maybe their 16th B-Day.

This IS the perfect venue for a wedding and I will recommend this place to others. If you are looking or know someone who is searching for a venue, I strongly suggest that make arrangements to check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Sheryl · Married on 10/25/2015

Stop right here!! The Corinthian Yacht Club is the perfect venue for a small to mid-size wedding. From my first visit to the day after the wedding, Greg Raschdorf, the
    General Manager, and his crew delivered nothing short of perfection. Greg could not have been easier to work with, sharing experiences and ideas. The food was wonderful, the room looked great, and the waterfront view was exceptional. I did not have a DJ or wedding coordinator, but Greg made it all work; the evening flowed and there were no surprises. And to top it all off, the price was reasonable--an excellent value! I had always dreamed of a wedding on the water, and my dreams came true at the Corinthian Yacht Club.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Lorraine · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I got married there and it was wonderful. Everything turned out perfect.

Sent on 10/14/2015