72 Reviews for Corda Entertainment

Instrumentals (3)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Reception (1)
72 Corda Entertainment Reviews

These musicians are beyond awesome! If you need professional and very talented people for your special event than look no further. These musicians will not disappoint. The musicians show up on time and never missed a cue. Alison is easy to work with and helped us with the music. You can no go wrong with hiring them. They made everything very stress free! We had so many compliments at our wedding about how the sounded so great! They really are the best!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/30/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, String-Quartet

Alison and her team were punctual, perfessional, and sounded absolutely perfect. The music was AMAZING, and people were so impressed!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Corda Entertainment was a pleasure to work with from the initial conversations to the big day. We had a string trio play for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. It was an absolutely beautiful addition to the wedding! For the cocktail hour, they played a combination of classical and modern songs and our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Corda was easy and fantastic to work for. The music they helped us choose made the ceremony wonderful. They are very intuitive in reading a crowd and made our special day so much more. i highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Don, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I am very happy I chose Corda Entertainment to perform at my wedding ceremony! We chose a string duo with a violin and cello and the musicians played beautifully!! As the bride, I did not get to hear very much of the music, but I do remember hearing them start to play my wedding march song (Canon in D) before I began walking down the aisle :) Alison was great to work with and very responsive to my emails. It was also fun listening to the music (a great selection by the way) on their website and getting to pick which songs we wanted played. Their prices are very reasonable and it also beat the price of others in the area. I would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Mia, 5/6/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony

I was so excited that Corda Entertainment was available on short notice when the original musicians for my wedding ceremony were no longer available. Alison was very quick with her responses, and made it very easy to get everything set up for the music. They were even able to make an arrangement of my husband's favorite classical piece for the duo we had. They played for the cocktail hour as well. The music was beautiful. I wish I'd had the chance to hear more of the music.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Corda Entertainment did an amazing job providing ceremony music for our wedding! We were so glad that we were about to have a string duet for our ceremony! They were easy to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Sara , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

It was a pleasure working with Alison to set up the music for my daughter’s wedding. She was so helpful, always got right back to me with answers and advice. And the music that day was perfect! I highly recommend Corda Entertainment!

Profile Picture Melinda, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a string trio for our daughter’s wedding. The website is very easy to use and you can hear most selections of music so you can plan the music with ease! Book them ASAP they are wonderful!

Profile Picture Jan, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin

Alison was very professional and a delight to work with. She was very accommodating and even purchased music my daughter requested. She assured me that they did not need to come to the rehearsal and she was correct. The day of the wedding was perfect and they knew exactly when to play. We communicated by email only because I was out of state but everything went well.

Profile Picture Marya , 3/10/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio

Thank you so much to Corda Entertainment for the beautiful music provided by one of their string quartets for my daughter's wedding. Making the arrangements was very simple, and Alison Lawson made communication fast and easy via phone and email. Although we planned a garden wedding, the rain came and we had to move our wedding inside. But the intrepid Corda musicians braved the showers to entertain our guests under an outdoor tent while the venue was reset for dinner - and they never missed a beat or made any complaint, putting our guests' entertainment ahead of their personal comfort. And, of course, the music was sublime, featuring a mix of classical favorites for the ceremony and many catchy tangos during the cocktail hour under the tent. My only regret is that as the mother of the bride I didn't get to sit and listen to all the wonderful music myself, but I did receive many comments and compliments from our guests about the professionalism and musicianship of the Corda players. If you are looking for an excellent musical addition for your wedding, I highly recommend Corda Entertainment. The weather may let you down, but these musicians never will!

Profile Picture PHYLLIS, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were extremely pleased with Allison Lawson and Corda Entertainment. Our Wedding music was exquisite and received so many compliments . Their professionalism and talent is impeccable and would highly recommend them . They played for our daughter's wedding and reception and received rave reviews. Love them! Julia Sypher

Profile Picture Alex, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

You will not be disappointed! The music was beautiful and played flawlessly. Their presence at our wedding was commented on by all and made for one classy event!

Profile Picture bryan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Corda entertainment orchestrated beautiful music for our ceremony. They were easy to work with and had helpful resources on their website to help us create perfect ceremony music.

Profile Picture Shaina, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Quartet

The music was played so beautifully and just how it sounds on the website! Very professional, and respectful! An absolute joy to work with (they made things very simple which I really appreciated). Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

We chose Corda Entertainment and their string trio to play for our wedding ceremony on September 3, 2017, and we could not be happier! They are so incredibly talented and easy to work with. Alison was a pleasure to work with and was always very timely with emails and answering questions. The music sounded AMAZING at our wedding and was just the classical touch I was looking for! I would definitely pick them again and again for my wedding and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio

The coordinator responded quickly to every question I had while I was considering which instruments I wanted to include, etc. I had certain songs I wanted played, and they were very accommodating. They also offered to learn new songs for a small fee (to buy the sheet music.) I found them to be highly professional and the quartet sounded GREAT! I hardly noticed as they left (as planned) about half way through the cocktail hour. I would totally ask them to play again.

Profile Picture Jayne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a string duo from Corda Entertainment to play at our wedding, and they did a beautiful job! Everyone enjoyed the pre ceremony music as well as all the music played during. They were also very easy to get in touch with, and communication was never an issue. Thank you so much for enhancing a memory we will never forget!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

I received a number of recommendations to contact Corda Entertainment for our wedding. We were looking for that extra touch that would both entertain our guest and provide an essential element to our wedding day as to how special the event was to us. Corda provided this and more. Setting up the event was handled professionally and the website was very helpful in picking out the songs we were wanted to include. The pre-ceremony music was beautiful and our guests were very aware they were being serenaded by a gifted group of musicians as they waited for the ceremony to begin. Perfect accompaniment to the ceremony itself. If you are looking for ceremony music that is elegant and can be done either traditionally or with more up to date selections, you owe it to yourself to contact Allison at Corda. You will be glad you did.

Profile Picture Barry, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

Don't use anyone else!! They were very professional and the music sounded great!!! Everyone keep saying how great the music was!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Alison was great to work with both before we finalized our contract, and later on, when we completed our ceremony selections.
Overall, great experience for our guests and talented musicians!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Corda provided such a wonderful service! They made our day even more beautiful and everyone complimented how beautiful it was. Cannot thank them enough for their service.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The perfect addition to our day. Our ceremony wouldn't have been complete without Corda Entertainment. So thankful we we able to have them play during and before our ceremony. So professional and easy to work with. And unbelievably talented. Beautiful, elegant, and timeless. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Alison was so wonderful to work with! She was always so responsive to all of my questions and provided such polite and professional customer service. Thank you Alison and to the rest of your staff for providing such beautiful ceremony music!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews