Corda Entertainment Reviews

Corda Entertainment 4
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful music, very professional

I worked with Alison from Corda Entertainment in booking the ceremony music for my wedding. We chose a violin and cello due to the size of our crowd. Alison will help you figure out the best group for your venue. To be honest I was so overwhelmed I never even saw the musicians, but hearing the music was so amazing when I watched my mom, bridal party, and when I walked down the aisle. She worked with me on finding the music I wanted and the musicians were prompt and played beautifully at our venue. I would highly recommend Corda due to their talent and professionalism.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Dawn for this wonderful review. We strive to give our clients the music they would love to hear and we are thrilled you were pleased with yours. All the best to you both! Alison Lawson Corda Entertainment

Brennan Snipes · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely wonderful and would recommend them for wedding or a non wedding event.

We had 2 violins and 1 cello and they performed wonderfully. They really uplifted our entire moment and they gave it a special feeling with the traditional spring instruments. They were extremely accommodating as well, while rather late we asked them to play a song for the recessional that we both love, which was not a traditional string instrument song, they were happy to do it and they performed it beautifully.

Melanie · Married on 11/06/2018

Wonderful!

We are so happy we decided to use Corda Entertainment for live music for our ceremony! The violinist and cellist created the perfect mood as our guests entered our venue. They asked us to select pieces we wanted for groupings of the wedding party, so it was totally individualized. We were very appreciative of their excellent musical abilities and professionalism. Thank you Corda Entertainment!

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2018

The string quartet was perfect for our ceremony!

You know the only thing wrong with being a bride and using a 4-piece band for your wedding ceremony? You are in hiding for so much of it that you do not get to hear it! Corda was awesome and I loved loved loved the live 4-piece string quartet for my ceremony. I wish I could have sat there through the entire prelude. Allison worked with me to pick my pieces and even learned a new piece (hello, Take My Breath Away from Top Gun) for the ceremony. It was perfect!

Anna Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

The Perfect Touch

The duo was absolutely amazing and provided supreme customer service and professionalism. I would 100% recommend them for any bride to be looking to elevate their ceremony experience.

Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Corda delivered in spades! The beautiful sound of the trio perfectly framed the tone and beauty of my daughter's wedding ceremony. Their website enabled us to hear not only songs that were possible, but how they would be played. Importantly, when we chose a song that was not well-suited to a trio but rather a quartet, they were forthright in communicating that so we would not be disappointed. Not only was it easy to contract with and communicate with Corda, and not were their musicians skilled, but they dodged the rains of Hurricane Florence to deliver their exceptional service. I sincerely appreciate the extra lengths they went to, to make my daughter's wedding exceptional. My guests and I were thrilled with their performance and professionalism! Corda was a great value.

Paris · Married on 07/28/2018

Booking them for my wedding was simple and easy! Any questions I had was answered in a timely manner. Very professional and will definitely recommend to others!

Corda Entertainment 5

Brian · Married on 06/30/2018

These musicians are beyond awesome! If you need professional and very talented people for your special event than look no further. These musicians will not disappoint. The musicians show up on time and never missed a cue. Alison is easy to work with and helped us with the music. You can no go wrong with hiring them. They made everything very stress free! We had so many compliments at our wedding about how the sounded so great! They really are the best!

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Alison and her team were punctual, perfessional, and sounded absolutely perfect. The music was AMAZING, and people were so impressed!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Corda Entertainment was a pleasure to work with from the initial conversations to the big day. We had a string trio play for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. It was an absolutely beautiful addition to the wedding! For the cocktail hour, they played a combination of classical and modern songs and our guests loved it!

Don · Married on 05/18/2018

Corda was easy and fantastic to work for. The music they helped us choose made the ceremony wonderful. They are very intuitive in reading a crowd and made our special day so much more. i highly recommend!!!!

Mia · Married on 05/06/2018

I am very happy I chose Corda Entertainment to perform at my wedding ceremony! We chose a string duo with a violin and cello and the musicians played beautifully!! As the bride, I did not get to hear very much of the music, but I do remember hearing them start to play my wedding march song (Canon in D) before I began walking down the aisle :) Alison was great to work with and very responsive to my emails. It was also fun listening to the music (a great selection by the way) on their website and getting to pick which songs we wanted played. Their prices are very reasonable and it also beat the price of others in the area. I would definitely recommend!!

Becca · Married on 04/29/2018

I was so excited that Corda Entertainment was available on short notice when the original musicians for my wedding ceremony were no longer available. Alison was very quick with her responses, and made it very easy to get everything set up for the music. They were even able to make an arrangement of my husband's favorite classical piece for the duo we had. They played for the cocktail hour as well. The music was beautiful. I wish I'd had the chance to hear more of the music.

anne · Married on 04/21/2018

Corda entertainment were professional, arrived on time and played beautifully!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

Corda Entertainment did an amazing job providing ceremony music for our wedding! We were so glad that we were about to have a string duet for our ceremony! They were easy to work with and very professional.

Corda Entertainment 6

Melinda · Married on 03/24/2018

It was a pleasure working with Alison to set up the music for my daughter’s wedding. She was so helpful, always got right back to me with answers and advice. And the music that day was perfect! I highly recommend Corda Entertainment!

Corda Entertainment 7

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Melinda! We greatly appreciate your comments and so happy you were pleased! Alison Lawson Corda Entertainment

Jan · Married on 03/24/2018

We hired a string trio for our daughter’s wedding. The website is very easy to use and you can hear most selections of music so you can plan the music with ease! Book them ASAP they are wonderful!

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jan! We are so happy you were pleased! We were so happy to be there! Alison Lawson Corda Entertainment

Marya · Married on 03/10/2018

Alison was very professional and a delight to work with. She was very accommodating and even purchased music my daughter requested. She assured me that they did not need to come to the rehearsal and she was correct. The day of the wedding was perfect and they knew exactly when to play. We communicated by email only because I was out of state but everything went well.

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Marya! We are so happy you were pleased! Alison Lawson Corda Entertainment

PHYLLIS · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you so much to Corda Entertainment for the beautiful music provided by one of their string quartets for my daughter's wedding. Making the arrangements was very simple, and Alison Lawson made communication fast and easy via phone and email. Although we planned a garden wedding, the rain came and we had to move our wedding inside. But the intrepid Corda musicians braved the showers to entertain our guests under an outdoor tent while the venue was reset for dinner - and they never missed a beat or made any complaint, putting our guests' entertainment ahead of their personal comfort. And, of course, the music was sublime, featuring a mix of classical favorites for the ceremony and many catchy tangos during the cocktail hour under the tent. My only regret is that as the mother of the bride I didn't get to sit and listen to all the wonderful music myself, but I did receive many comments and compliments from our guests about the professionalism and musicianship of the Corda players. If you are looking for an excellent musical addition for your wedding, I highly recommend Corda Entertainment. The weather may let you down, but these musicians never will!

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

We were extremely pleased with Allison Lawson and Corda Entertainment. Our Wedding music was exquisite and received so many compliments . Their professionalism and talent is impeccable and would highly recommend them . They played for our daughter's wedding and reception and received rave reviews. Love them! Julia Sypher

bryan · Married on 09/16/2017

You will not be disappointed! The music was beautiful and played flawlessly. Their presence at our wedding was commented on by all and made for one classy event!

Shaina · Married on 09/15/2017

Corda entertainment orchestrated beautiful music for our ceremony. They were easy to work with and had helpful resources on their website to help us create perfect ceremony music.

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

The music was played so beautifully and just how it sounds on the website! Very professional, and respectful! An absolute joy to work with (they made things very simple which I really appreciated). Highly recommend!

Cassie · Married on 09/03/2017

We chose Corda Entertainment and their string trio to play for our wedding ceremony on September 3, 2017, and we could not be happier! They are so incredibly talented and easy to work with. Alison was a pleasure to work with and was always very timely with emails and answering questions. The music sounded AMAZING at our wedding and was just the classical touch I was looking for! I would definitely pick them again and again for my wedding and highly recommend them!