Corda Entertainment Reviews

101 | Colfax, NC

101 Reviews for Corda Entertainment

Renee Presnell · Married on 06/13/2020

Lovely music

Corda Entertainment was wonderful to work with. Alison made the whole process a breeze! The music was beautiful!!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Renee for your kind words. We are so glad you all were very happy with the music.

• Ruthie

Ruthie · Married on 03/28/2020

Just booked them for our upcoming wedding. Wonderful to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Rachael

Rachael chamberlin · Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing Highly Recommend

I was recommended this company by another strings company for my wedding and Corda did not disappoint. I felt the prices were very fair, and no matter what combination of instruments you choose it will be amazing. The website has many different songs to listen to to get an idea of what you are looking for.
    We went with a solo violin for our ceremony and it turned out beautifully. The violinist even helped me(the bride) know my cue for when to walk which was much appreciated since I did not have a coordinator.
    Responsiveness through email was very quick and professional, and they even were able to accommodate, what I thought, were some strange song requests!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your wonderful review. We are so happy you were pleased with the entire process.

Debbie Hurley · Married on 12/13/2019

Corda Entertainment was the correct choice

Alison Lawson and Lauren Shriver were excellent, so very talented. Although we had a few specific song selections, they filled in with some of their favorites. It was perfect. The strings as ceremony music for the wedding were the right choice.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Ashlea · Married on 11/09/2019

Great people and music!

These guys were great! I feel like the last month of planning we really spent a ton of time on the phone with them so that we were able to get EXACTLY what we wanted. Even though they didn't have the song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to initially, they were able to make it happen for us which was super impressive!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashlea! We are so happy we could provide the songs that meant the most to you. This is always our goal and try to accommodate to make it happen.

Christien Harden · Married on 10/26/2019

Truly Amazing

The quartet was fantastic! They showed up on time and were organized and super friendly. To top it off they’re very cost effective! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you were happy with the musicians and thrilled you would recommend Corda Entertainment to others!

Rebecca · Married on 10/19/2019

Corda Entertainment is Top Notch

Corda entertainment was professional , skilled and classy . They blended in beautifully and helped to create a romantic atmosphere for our wedding

Sent on 09/06/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We are happy we provided you with the atmosphere you were looking for.

Ben Philip · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Our Pianist Rick was Absolutely Amazing!!! He is the ultimate professional and really made our Wedding Day special! Alison was very easy to work with and was always on top of things/ communicated everything well. Highly recommend Corda Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Ben! So happy to hear you enjoyed Rick and you were pleased with the entire process.

Mercedes Richards · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Corda is amazing! They were incredibly responsive throughout the wedding planning process, they were so helpful right from the start, and they are such a talented group! What a huge hit!! We cannot say enough great things about this group! Thanks, Corda! You made our day magical!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mercedes for your review. We are so happy you were pleased and it was everything you were looking for.

Crystal McCullough · Married on 09/13/2019

Fantastic, great to work with

We enjoyed Corda and we received great feedback from our guests!! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

You are welcome! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Trina Cunningham · Married on 09/07/2019

T. Cunningham

While we communicated mostly through emails, Alison was always accessible and responsive to my questions. I never doubted for a second that she would provide a beautiful experience for my daughter's wedding. She was very professional. She and her fellow musician played beautifully for the wedding and cocktail party. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Trina for your kind comments. We were thrilled to be a part of Cambridge's special day and happy that you were so pleased with our services.

• T Vaughan

T Vaughan · Married on 08/24/2019

Always Outstanding

Corda has performed the wedding ceremony for two of my daughters.....once in 2012, and most recently in August of 2019. Both times their performance was outstanding and we couldn't have asked for a better musical addition on such special occasions.
    Corda is extremely easy to work with and Alison Lawson guided us through the process of finalizing the ceremony details and met our expectations.
    Definitely will consider them again when our third daughter gets married.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Taylor for your kind remarks! We were so happy you thought of us again for your second daughter and thrilled you all were so pleased!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Corda, Alison and her team are so prepared, and so professional. We hired them just for ceremony music, two musicians and requested a specific song that they purchased the music rights for. The music went off without a hitch, and was so beautiful.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Susan! We are so happy you are pleased. We really strive to give our clients the music they desire for their very special day!

• Tammy

Tammy · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful music!

My title describes the music of Corda. They played at my wedding at Castle McCulloch and it was absolutely beautiful! Their sound and professionalism was outstanding. I would recommend them highly!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy for the great review! We are so happy you were pleased!

Valerie · Married on 05/26/2019

Easy to work with, seamless process, beautiful music that all my guests raved about!

I cannot say enough good things about Corda! Allison was very easy to work with and incredibly helpful. She answered all of my questions very timely. The string trio showed up as promised with no issues and played beautifully. All of my guests continue to speak on how impressed they were with Corda!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Valerie for your kind words. We are so happy you and your guests were pleased. It was great to work with you and we thoroughly enjoyed playing for you. Congratulations!!

A Marshall · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent service and performance

We could not have been more pleased. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/21/2019

Michael Parker · Married on 01/19/2019

Every aspect was easy and professional

Our guests continue to comment about how wonderful the string music was. It was worth every penny !!!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • W

W Crowle · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

The musicians were excellent. Their pricing is very reasonable. They made the wedding and cocktail hour very special. I highly recommend Corda Entertainment!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Valentina · Married on 12/01/2018

Vow Renewal

My husband and I used Corda Entertainment for our vow renewal on December 1st of this year. We cannot say enough good things about them. They truly added a magical touch to our Ceremony. Everyone I dealt with in the company was so professional and quick to respond and so patient with all my questions.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Valentina! We are so happy you were pleased. It was a beautiful renewal ceremony!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful music, very professional

I worked with Alison from Corda Entertainment in booking the ceremony music for my wedding. We chose a violin and cello due to the size of our crowd. Alison will help you figure out the best group for your venue. To be honest I was so overwhelmed I never even saw the musicians, but hearing the music was so amazing when I watched my mom, bridal party, and when I walked down the aisle. She worked with me on finding the music I wanted and the musicians were prompt and played beautifully at our venue. I would highly recommend Corda due to their talent and professionalism.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Dawn for this wonderful review. We strive to give our clients the music they would love to hear and we are thrilled you were pleased with yours. All the best to you both!

Brennan Snipes · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely wonderful and would recommend them for wedding or a non wedding event.

We had 2 violins and 1 cello and they performed wonderfully. They really uplifted our entire moment and they gave it a special feeling with the traditional spring instruments. They were extremely accommodating as well, while rather late we asked them to play a song for the recessional that we both love, which was not a traditional string instrument song, they were happy to do it and they performed it beautifully.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/06/2018

Wonderful!

We are so happy we decided to use Corda Entertainment for live music for our ceremony! The violinist and cellist created the perfect mood as our guests entered our venue. They asked us to select pieces we wanted for groupings of the wedding party, so it was totally individualized. We were very appreciative of their excellent musical abilities and professionalism. Thank you Corda Entertainment!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2018

The string quartet was perfect for our ceremony!

You know the only thing wrong with being a bride and using a 4-piece band for your wedding ceremony? You are in hiding for so much of it that you do not get to hear it! Corda was awesome and I loved loved loved the live 4-piece string quartet for my ceremony. I wish I could have sat there through the entire prelude. Allison worked with me to pick my pieces and even learned a new piece (hello, Take My Breath Away from Top Gun) for the ceremony. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Anna

Anna Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

The Perfect Touch

The duo was absolutely amazing and provided supreme customer service and professionalism. I would 100% recommend them for any bride to be looking to elevate their ceremony experience.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Corda delivered in spades! The beautiful sound of the trio perfectly framed the tone and beauty of my daughter's wedding ceremony. Their website enabled us to hear not only songs that were possible, but how they would be played. Importantly, when we chose a song that was not well-suited to a trio but rather a quartet, they were forthright in communicating that so we would not be disappointed. Not only was it easy to contract with and communicate with Corda, and not were their musicians skilled, but they dodged the rains of Hurricane Florence to deliver their exceptional service. I sincerely appreciate the extra lengths they went to, to make my daughter's wedding exceptional. My guests and I were thrilled with their performance and professionalism! Corda was a great value.

Sent on 09/22/2018