Corda Entertainment Reviews

Corda Entertainment 4
Corda Entertainment 5
  • Ruthie

Ruthie · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Just booked them for our upcoming wedding. Wonderful to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Rebecca · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Corda Entertainment is Top Notch

Corda entertainment was professional , skilled and classy . They blended in beautifully and helped to create a romantic atmosphere for our wedding

Sent on 09/06/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We are happy we provided you with the atmosphere you were looking for.

Trina Cunningham · Married on 09/07/2019

T. Cunningham

While we communicated mostly through emails, Alison was always accessible and responsive to my questions. I never doubted for a second that she would provide a beautiful experience for my daughter's wedding. She was very professional. She and her fellow musician played beautifully for the wedding and cocktail party. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Trina for your kind comments. We were thrilled to be a part of Cambridge's special day and happy that you were so pleased with our services.

Valerie · Married on 05/26/2019

Easy to work with, seamless process, beautiful music that all my guests raved about!

I cannot say enough good things about Corda! Allison was very easy to work with and incredibly helpful. She answered all of my questions very timely. The string trio showed up as promised with no issues and played beautifully. All of my guests continue to speak on how impressed they were with Corda!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Valerie for your kind words. We are so happy you and your guests were pleased. It was great to work with you and we thoroughly enjoyed playing for you. Congratulations!!

A Marshall · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent service and performance

We could not have been more pleased. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/21/2019

Michael Parker · Married on 01/19/2019

Every aspect was easy and professional

Our guests continue to comment about how wonderful the string music was. It was worth every penny !!!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • W

W Crowle · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

The musicians were excellent. Their pricing is very reasonable. They made the wedding and cocktail hour very special. I highly recommend Corda Entertainment!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Valentina · Married on 12/01/2018

Vow Renewal

My husband and I used Corda Entertainment for our vow renewal on December 1st of this year. We cannot say enough good things about them. They truly added a magical touch to our Ceremony. Everyone I dealt with in the company was so professional and quick to respond and so patient with all my questions.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Valentina! We are so happy you were pleased. It was a beautiful renewal ceremony!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful music, very professional

I worked with Alison from Corda Entertainment in booking the ceremony music for my wedding. We chose a violin and cello due to the size of our crowd. Alison will help you figure out the best group for your venue. To be honest I was so overwhelmed I never even saw the musicians, but hearing the music was so amazing when I watched my mom, bridal party, and when I walked down the aisle. She worked with me on finding the music I wanted and the musicians were prompt and played beautifully at our venue. I would highly recommend Corda due to their talent and professionalism.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Dawn for this wonderful review. We strive to give our clients the music they would love to hear and we are thrilled you were pleased with yours. All the best to you both!

Brennan Snipes · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely wonderful and would recommend them for wedding or a non wedding event.

We had 2 violins and 1 cello and they performed wonderfully. They really uplifted our entire moment and they gave it a special feeling with the traditional spring instruments. They were extremely accommodating as well, while rather late we asked them to play a song for the recessional that we both love, which was not a traditional string instrument song, they were happy to do it and they performed it beautifully.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/06/2018

Wonderful!

We are so happy we decided to use Corda Entertainment for live music for our ceremony! The violinist and cellist created the perfect mood as our guests entered our venue. They asked us to select pieces we wanted for groupings of the wedding party, so it was totally individualized. We were very appreciative of their excellent musical abilities and professionalism. Thank you Corda Entertainment!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2018

The string quartet was perfect for our ceremony!

You know the only thing wrong with being a bride and using a 4-piece band for your wedding ceremony? You are in hiding for so much of it that you do not get to hear it! Corda was awesome and I loved loved loved the live 4-piece string quartet for my ceremony. I wish I could have sat there through the entire prelude. Allison worked with me to pick my pieces and even learned a new piece (hello, Take My Breath Away from Top Gun) for the ceremony. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Anna

Anna Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

The Perfect Touch

The duo was absolutely amazing and provided supreme customer service and professionalism. I would 100% recommend them for any bride to be looking to elevate their ceremony experience.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Corda delivered in spades! The beautiful sound of the trio perfectly framed the tone and beauty of my daughter's wedding ceremony. Their website enabled us to hear not only songs that were possible, but how they would be played. Importantly, when we chose a song that was not well-suited to a trio but rather a quartet, they were forthright in communicating that so we would not be disappointed. Not only was it easy to contract with and communicate with Corda, and not were their musicians skilled, but they dodged the rains of Hurricane Florence to deliver their exceptional service. I sincerely appreciate the extra lengths they went to, to make my daughter's wedding exceptional. My guests and I were thrilled with their performance and professionalism! Corda was a great value.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Paris · Married on 07/28/2018

Booking them for my wedding was simple and easy! Any questions I had was answered in a timely manner. Very professional and will definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Corda Entertainment 6

Brian · Married on 06/30/2018

These musicians are beyond awesome! If you need professional and very talented people for your special event than look no further. These musicians will not disappoint. The musicians show up on time and never missed a cue. Alison is easy to work with and helped us with the music. You can no go wrong with hiring them. They made everything very stress free! We had so many compliments at our wedding about how the sounded so great! They really are the best!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Alison and her team were punctual, perfessional, and sounded absolutely perfect. The music was AMAZING, and people were so impressed!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Corda Entertainment was a pleasure to work with from the initial conversations to the big day. We had a string trio play for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. It was an absolutely beautiful addition to the wedding! For the cocktail hour, they played a combination of classical and modern songs and our guests loved it!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Marsha · Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent!

Alison graciously accepted our request to join a three piece ensemble that included musicians of various skill levels. The music was lovely and her solo pieces were flawless. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Corda Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Marsha for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with all of you and thought all of the music was beautiful. It was my pleasure!

Don · Married on 05/18/2018

Corda was easy and fantastic to work for. The music they helped us choose made the ceremony wonderful. They are very intuitive in reading a crowd and made our special day so much more. i highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Mia · Married on 05/06/2018

I am very happy I chose Corda Entertainment to perform at my wedding ceremony! We chose a string duo with a violin and cello and the musicians played beautifully!! As the bride, I did not get to hear very much of the music, but I do remember hearing them start to play my wedding march song (Canon in D) before I began walking down the aisle :) Alison was great to work with and very responsive to my emails. It was also fun listening to the music (a great selection by the way) on their website and getting to pick which songs we wanted played. Their prices are very reasonable and it also beat the price of others in the area. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Becca · Married on 04/29/2018

I was so excited that Corda Entertainment was available on short notice when the original musicians for my wedding ceremony were no longer available. Alison was very quick with her responses, and made it very easy to get everything set up for the music. They were even able to make an arrangement of my husband's favorite classical piece for the duo we had. They played for the cocktail hour as well. The music was beautiful. I wish I'd had the chance to hear more of the music.

Sent on 05/08/2018

anne · Married on 04/21/2018

Corda entertainment were professional, arrived on time and played beautifully!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

Corda Entertainment did an amazing job providing ceremony music for our wedding! We were so glad that we were about to have a string duet for our ceremony! They were easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 04/30/2018