Coral House Reviews

Coral House 1
Coral House 2
Coral House 3
  • User6731776 ·

This place is absolutely amazing!! My best friend just got married, and I was one of the bridesmaids at her wedding. WOW. The bridal suite was to DIE for!!! It was so beautiful and so spacious, perfect for this occasion. The staff was absolutely attentive during the entire event, and made sure everyone had everything they needed and were having a good time, and were very friendly and personable as well. The food was absolutely amazing as well! We had tons of options to choose from from the menu. So fresh and has ton of flavor. The whole venue was also decorated spectacularly!! Her wedding looked flawless and everyone there was in awe of how amazing it turned out. I would totally recommend this place for any event you're throwing. Simply phenomenal!!!

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing, Outstanding & Will do another event there

Frank, Liz & Steven made our day absolutely amazing. Everything big or small that we needed or wanted was addressed. We couldn’t be more thankful for how amazing and flawlessly everything went!

Lanee · Married on 08/18/2017

I totally recommend having your wedding here if you want affordable luxury. Our wedding day was 8-18-17. We cannot thank the Coral House enough for making our wedding day the most beautiful day! I dreamed of having my wedding at the Coral House from a little girl and they surpassed my dream! Special thanks to Laurie E., ALL of their amazing service staff, our Matre'd and man in waiting catered to us hand and foot. I can't wait to see the wedding video!

Meghan · Married on 09/09/2016

I used the coral house for my wedding reception and ceremony. I could not have been happier with the service. From the moment my limo pulled up I was instantly taken care of and everything went better then I could have even hoped for. Xavier the server who helped us in the bridal suite and served my husband and I was amazing and so attentive! Elizabeth the maitre d' made sure everything went smoothly. Linda the banquet manager who helped us set up the event was always easy to get in touch with and made all of the planning simple. I would highly recommend the coral house for any events.

Bibi · Married on 08/06/2016

Had my wedding reception at Coral house this past weekend and it was beyond amazing. From the moment we met our banquet manager, Laurie E. we knew Coral house was the place for us. Laurie went above and beyond to accommodate our halal meats request, upgraded alcohol package, decoration requests, good humor cart, etc. She answered every e-mail and phone call promptly and efficiently and I made this process so much easier. Everything we wanted done was perfection. The day of the event the gentlemen at the door were so polite and helpful. Our matradee Jasmin was on point with everything. She was super woman that evening. She kept us informed on timing and scheduling, and was there every time I needed my dress bustled, she brought us food, and did everything without us asking. We had a buffet which had to much food selections our guests were amazed. Unfortunately my husband and I didn't get to eat as much as we wanted because we were busy with pictures and guests. But the little we had was delicious. Thank you Coral house, Laurie, Jasmin and staff for your outstanding work. You made our dreams come true. This place is a hidden gem. I would recommend this place to everyone. Best hall, staff, garden and lake in the back, best hall in NY and Long island

Ann · Married on 10/10/2015

Great venue at an affordable price. Linda was super helpful and always there to answer questions.

• W

wendy · Married on 06/14/2015

My now Husband and I loved every min. of our wedding. The guest loved all the food and had a great time. We had a small wedding of about 65 guest. They Coral house employees were great super attentive and took great care of us and our vendors. I would def go back for future events.

• Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 05/15/2015

5 stars are just not enough! I just had my wedding ceremony & reception at The Coral House and I am at a loss for words to describe how wonderful they were. From the very beginning when we first met with our awesome banquet manager Laurie last year up until the very last minute, they catered to our every need. The day of, my Maitre'D Veronica and bridal attendant Jasmine were nothing short of amazing! Everywhere I was, there they were with huge smiles, checking up on me, asking whether I needed anything and making sure that everything ran smoothly. The outside grounds made for a breathtaking scenery for the ceremony and EVERYONE has been reaching out to us commenting on how great the food was! I am so glad we chose Coral House as our wedding venue!

Kimone · Married on 05/15/2015

The staff very friendly and helpful. This place is amazing. I loved every moment of my wedding reception.

The place is newly renovated and is great. I highly recommend it

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2014

Awesome hall. Had a fabulous wedding there. My guests loved the food and enjoyed themselves. The staff were really attentive. I had the best and special day ever.

Stephanie · Married on 07/11/2014

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Get the point yet??? I absolutely loved our venue. This was the only place my wife ever had in mind so I went along with what she wanted. In the long run boy was she on point. We booked October 2013 and from then up to our wedding they made upgrades to the room that made a world of a difference. Coral House is just so beautiful, my guests still talk about how gorgeous everything was. Our Coordinator was Frank Esposito. He was upfront and real. He understood the type of wedding we wanted and didn’t pressure us into doing anything different just to make a profit. The man also must have the patience of a saint, because if we weren’t calling him to ask a question, we would just show up and we were never turned away. No question or request was ever too big or too small. Andrew was our Maitre D’ and he and the rest of the wait staff were amazing. Andrew made sure everything ran smoothly and with such a wonderful attitude. He was so pleasant, professional – just all around great. I really cannot praise the staff at the Coral House enough.

Cindy · Married on 06/21/2014

Coral House was perfect for our wedding, final count of approximately 65 guest including bride and groom. Everything went according to plan and our guest had a great time. Linda and Victoria was great. I have no reservations in referring or using the Coral House to host my next big event.

Joseph · Married on 05/10/2014

The Coral house staff and venue were amazing for our Wedding. We had the ceremony outdoors and reception in the Nantucket Deck. Closer to the ceremony we were threatened with rain and the staff was accomodating and able to pull off the ceremony outdoors but was prepared if the weather gods blessed us with rain.

During the year of planning, Nicole Cantanzaro was amazingly responsive to our questions day or night and pleasant to work with. The Coral House served great food (delicious) and our guests all raved about the staff and beautiful venue. We have no regrets with choosing the Coral House and they've given us and our guest lots of happy memories with no regrets!

Barbara · Married on 04/27/2014

We had our wedding reception at the Coral House in April 2014 and we couldn’t have been happier! The staff and management provided us with the most wonderful experience. Frank, our coordinator, assisted us with his expertise through every step of the way. We also worked with Nicole the week before our wedding and she was able to alleviate our stress with some last minute details. From the moment we arrived at our reception, and throughout our day, the staff and management made everything perfect. Victoria, our Maitre d’ was attentive and accommodating, and made us feel comfortable in every way. Raquel and the banquet staff were courteous and professional and helped everything to run smoothly, and the food was top notch. We were fortunate enough to have time to attend our cocktail hour and were able to enjoy the various dishes we chose. The lobster tacos were amazing! Several of our guests commented to us how delicious their meals were, and continue to tell us to this day what a beautiful venue it was and what a great time they had at our wedding. The Coral House exceeded our highest expectations and provided the beautiful wedding we had dreamed of.

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2014

Newly renovated cocktail room was amazing. Food was delicious, great service. Maitre'D Victoria was great. Nothing but great things to say about venue.

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2013

The coral house was amazing. They knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding and they made it happen. The staff was great and my guests could not stop talking about how great the food and overall venue was. This place is great and they provide you with a lot at an amazing price.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2012

What can I say about the coral house. PHENOMENAL. Linda Hunt is such an amazing banquet manager. She kept it real and she was so accommodating and helpful. She is the sweetest most helpful person. I loved her to death. My wedding was suppose to be held outside on the lake but there were tornado's that day. Yes tornado's, Sept. 8, 2012. I was like really...Anyway, Linda called and she was like Lizz did you see the weather????what do you want to do. She gave me some time to think about it and talk it over with my fiance, not yet my husband. I called her and told her lets do it inside and she did. She made it happen. She hooked up the reception room and made it beautiful. My ceremony was awesome my reception was awesome cocktail hour was awesome. The food was scrumptious. Every one went on and on about the food and not for anything YUM...Tina my person was on the money. She was there taking care of me and doing things. They just pulled everything together. it was a great day, great time and great people. The coral house is definitely the place to have your wedding. Not only is it beautiful, the team there is awesome. You need to go see Linda Hunt. She is fabulous and she knows what you want before you know what you want. She is in tune with you. She is some one that touches your heart and really gets to know you. I actually miss her. She is awesome. Thank you Linda and Tina for making our wedding so memorable. we love you guys.

Coral House in Baldwin, Long Island did an outstanding job hosting my wedding. The price was awesome for all the services they provided. My guests absolutely raved over our wedding and some said it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. The service was outstanding and the food was equally outstanding. On the day of the wedding I was assisted by my own personal Bridal attendant who was very attentive. My wedding was as close to perfect as it could have been. I was extremely pleased with Coral House.

Attentive, professional service. Great value.
    Great venue for a wedding in New York and Long Island.

Adaeze · Married on 05/25/2012

My guests cannot stop talking about the food at the reception, or the open bar! Everything tasted so good. I loved the reception hall, decorations and lighting. The dance floor was big, it fit all my guests and I had a large crowd. Linda (the consultant) was really great to work with, the maitre d' was great too. Most importantly, their prices are reasonable.

Davone · Married on 12/23/2011

I just wanted to say thank you for making me and Tiffany's dreams come true!

Whether it was Coral House from the very beginning being like a 2nd family to us, or Butch and Mike coming in a week before like David Tutura and adding the Glam factor to our wedding or the great staff at Coral house that made our guests feel like royalty, Tina, Jarrett, Frank and especially Laurie will always be family to us....There commitment to our love and happiness was beyond a vendor/couple relationship....we felt like we knew them all our lives! Everyone wants to take Jarrett home with them, Laurie dressed in the theme for the night and Frank makes the best Wedding cake drink!!!!!!!! The food, drinks, hospitality, service, everything was AMAZING!!!! You guys went above and beyond of anything we could have asked for and we are so thankful to you. We will definitely be having our baby shower at The Coral House LOL

Marissa · Married on 12/03/2011

Mu husband and I had our wedding (ceremony and reception) at the Coral House last month. We were very happy with our choice. Our event planner Laurie really went out of her way to accommodate some last minute needs from our guests who had traveled to be with us. The day went smoothly, the rooms were nice, and the staff was very helpful and polite. We're happy that we chose the Coral House for our big day. I would definitely recommend it to our friends.

johanna · Married on 11/11/2011

The Coral House provide me with excellent service that enhanced the ambiance of my event. The reception was held in the Americana Room. The packages available gave me many wonderful options to plan and elegant affair.

The food was outstanding. The service was courteous and prompt.

I would definitely use the Coral House again for any future family events.

Johanna Josaphat-Bell

MELISSA · Married on 05/21/2011

THE CORAL HOUSE WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.... GREAT BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. HIGH END QUALITY FOR REASONABLE PRICES. PROFESSIONAL, UNDERSTANDING, AND FRIENDLY. LAURIE ESPOSITO WAS FABULOUS WHILE PLANNING OUR WEDDING. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. THE CORAL HOUSE MADE MY DAY EXTREMELY SPECIAL, A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR ME AND MY GUEST. THANK U CORAL HOUSE...