Cora+Sal Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Carolyn
    Carolyn A. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Team to Capture Your Amazing Day

We researched many photographers online and Cora+Sal were some of the most responsive to start with. They are a married couple and both are extremely talented with photography. We filled out a detailed form on what was important to us regarding the photography, first look, family photos, candids and more - things we would have never thought to ask. They met with us via zoom (COVID 19 pandemic) and talked the day through with us. They helped us decide on a first look which truly helped put us at ease by the time the wedding started and we got to have a lot more flexibility with photos during cocktail hour. Their candid photos were amazing and they worked so hard the entire evening - so many people commented on this. They were such professionals the entire evening and so thoughtful when others were taking larger photos with us, to step in and take their own as well. They are a lovely couple and we would recommend them highly to anyone for their special day!
    Melissa Married on 10/11/2021

What a delight!

Jeff and Lina were such a breeze to work with! Super responsive, organized, prompt, and absolutely delightful throughout the process. The day of the wedding, our family and friends couldn't stop commenting on how they seemed to be everywhere, capturing every moment. They were so much fun to work with, and made the more formal photo session easy and stress-free. The morning after the wedding, Lina texted me a sneak peek of a few photos from the special day and they were STUNNING. Hire them!!
  • Allison
    Allison T. Married on 08/29/2021

Beautifully Captured Day

I had previously written a review about how fantastic our engagement session was with Lina and Jeff. I'm happy to say the same was true for our wedding day. First, I need to mention how kind and accommodating they were with our multiple postponements due to COVID. Lina was always extremely prompt responding to my emails which put me at ease. On the day of the wedding they showed up early which gave me more time to take getting ready photos with my bridal party. It is clear that they put a lot of care and consideration into the shots that they take. Again, they were so nice to have around all day even when the stress levels ran high when trying to gather large groups of people for photos. I really appreciate that they sent sneak peak photos and I can't wait to get the rest of my album!
  • Maegen
    Maegen B. Married on 07/24/2021

12 out of 10! Amazing experience with Lina and Jeff

Lina and Jeff from Cora +Sal Wedding Photography go above and beyond and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Lina and Jeff are personal, they are professional, and they are flexible.

We found Cora + Sal Wedding Photography through their fabulous recommendations on the wedding websites. We first met Lina and Jeff in November 2019 for our engagement photos in Boston. They made us feel comfortable from the very start and we had a wonderful day that was a lot of fun. The engagement photos came out beautifully and we were so happy to have quality photos to use for our save the date cards.

My husband and I first planned to get married in October of 2020. However, we needed to delay due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Lina and Jeff were unbelievably understanding and accommodating. When we were able to rebook a new date and location, our photographers were among the first people that we let know. Unprecedented times call for unbelievably talented professionals, such as Cora + Sal Wedding Photography!

Lina and Jeff are true professionals. They are clear and responsive communicators. It was helpful to know that they were a simple email, text, or call away. All of the messaging was very straightforward and businesslike, but also had a very friendly and personable feeling. Lina uses emojis in her emails, which helps her personality and loving disposition to shine through in her communication. Lina and Jeff scheduled a Zoom call with us to talk a walk through of the wedding venue a couple of weeks before the event. What impressed me about Lina and Jeff’s professionalism is that they not only arrived early on the day of the wedding, but they also stayed to make sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted on our special day. They are hard workers and they know how to have fun.

The aspect that really would make you want to work with Cora + Sal Wedding Photography is their friendly, personable, and kind disposition. Lina and Jeff are compassionate and they walked with us through our wedding planning journey, even during changes due to COVID. Lina and Jeff worked fabulously with our families and made everyone feel comfortable during our photo taking sessions. We had a lot of laughs while working with Lina and Jeff and it shows in our photos that we were having a genuinely good time together. Finally, Lina and Jeff are super thoughtful. From sending us personalized gifts, to making sure we got our photo USB drives, to even wishing me a happy birthday via email after the wedding, they go above and beyond in every aspect of the process, from start to finish.

If you have any questions about working with Cora + Sal Wedding Photography, consider my utmost recommendation. Our family loved working with them so much, my sister decided to hire them to photograph her wedding this upcoming Fall 2022. We loved working with Lina and Jeff and cannot recommend them highly enough. Cora + Sal Wedding Photography is the best in the Boston area.
  • Ellen
    Ellen G. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing Professional Photographers!

We made an awesome decision to hire Lina & Jeff as our wedding photographers. They were very responsive with emails and noting what we wanted for our photos. We were also grateful they could accommodate us when we had to move our original wedding date due to Covid-19! They blended in with our wedding guests and were very professional. Even my Mother in Law said they were great photographers. We are so delighted with how our pictures came out. They were so nice and pleasant to be around throughout the day. They really captured the essence of how exciting and special our wedding was. We love our photos so much!
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 05/04/2021

Covid-19 Wedding ! They were AMAZING!

We were just married on 4.17.2020, as you can imagine it was not the wedding we initially planned. Lina & Jeff were extremely accommodating! We had to change our ceremony locations 3x and each time they were ready with ideas! They made sure to capture every special moment and even created a few we couldn't have possibly imagined. They were kind to my family and especially kind to us. THANK YOU! for making our day SO special! We will be using them for all future photo needs!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 11/20/2020

The only photographers you should be booking!

Cora+Sal Photography made our wedding day unforgettable. From the first conversation we knew we wanted to book with them. A couple who take time to know you and share expert tips and tricks and really make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Jeff and Lina are amazing, kind and put in so much time to make sure everything is perfect. From working with us as we navigate this years wedding planning, to offering to help out in anyway and for their creative ways of capturing beautiful photos. We would book them 100 times over if we could and we recommend them to anyone who is engaged and getting married. Having them on our wedding day felt reassuring and honestly being around them feels like being around old friends.
    You can’t go wrong with Jeff and Lina, they are so talented and absolutely the best!
  • Alisha
    Alisha A. Married on 10/11/2020

We can't say enough!

We cannot say enough about the experience we have had working with Jeff and Lina. They were great from the moment we contacted them, inviting us into their home to discuss our dream wedding and to view their work. We knew from the moment we met them they were a perfect fit for us. Due to the covid pandemic we changed our wedding date from June-August-October. Our reception is now next July. Each time we were forced to reschedule, Jeff and Lina worked with us to ensure we could still have them as our photographers. We were unsure about doing an engagement session and with their help and guidance we decided to go forth with one. Jeff and Lina made us feel at ease and showed us how to have fun which also carried over at our small ceremony last Sunday. Jeff and Lina sent us a sneak peek the next day! Our bridal party who attended the small ceremony couldn't say enough about their professionalism. We cannot wait to have them photograph our reception next year!
    Shannon C. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend

Lina and Jeff were not only great photographers but they were so personable. They were there every step of the way from making sure we were comfortable during our freezing cold February engagement shoot to making sure things went smoothly on our wedding day! They showed up early to check things out and stayed till the very end. When talking about my wedding with family and friends I always hear "wow Lina and Jeff were amazing and so fun!" To have wedding guests remember your photographers name is a huge plus in my book! They were super accommodating when covid hit and agreed to stick with us no matter where we ended up getting married. Our photos came out amazing and we had so many to choose from! Highly recommended them for your wedding day!
    Melanie A. Married on 09/26/2020

We love Lina and Jeff!

We cannot thank Lina and Jeff enough! From our first time meeting to decide if it would be a good fit for us we knew right away we wanted them to photograph our wedding. They invited us into their home and showed us all of their work and answered all of our questions with such kindness. We scheduled our engagement photos with them in February in Maine. It happened to be such a raw cold day. This did not stop them from working with us for many hours and at two different locations. My husband and I were a bit nervous as we had not had professional photos before, but they made us feel so confident and at ease. Lina and Jeff sent us so many beautiful photos from that day along with sending us a personalized wine bottle and two beautiful prints of our engagement shoot.
    Then we hit COVID. Lina and Jeff were so flexible and understanding when we had our plans change a million times!
    On our wedding day, Lina and Jeff were amazing. They even helped get the boutonnières from the girls air bnb and bring them to the men’s air bnb. They definitely worked more hours that day than we could have ever asked for. We had a ceremony spot, a photo spot, and then a different spot for our reception. Lina and Jeff were on board and excited for each change. Our photos came back so quickly and were AMAZING. We love Lina and Jeff and will hopefully be using them again in the future. We will definitely miss them in the meantime.
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 09/20/2020

Fun, professional and affordable

With so many options, finding a photographer seemed like a daunting task. We reviewed their portfolio, and knew we liked their work. Within minutes of our first meeting with Lina & Jeff we knew they were the ones for us! They made us feel so at ease during the awkward moments of our engagement shoot and felt like our guests at our wedding. Their shots are gorgeous, they maintained professionalism while also making us feel like we were spending time with friends. Can't say enough good things about these two!
    Elise R. Married on 08/29/2020

The BEST photographers around!!

My wedding was originally supposed to take plan last April however plans had to be changed due to COVID and we moved our wedding to August. Lina and Jeff were the best of all of our vendors with being so attentive, easy-going, and genuinely the nicest people to work with in regards to moving things around. They were always available whether it be by phone call or text making it very easy to plan a wedding with them in our corner. Having two photographers for our wedding was something we really wanted and I definitely suggest having two to cover multiple different angles giving many perspectives to the day. Lina and Jeff are not only the nicest people but their work was absolutely beautiful. They know how to get the candid shots along with helping my husband and I pose for some really beautiful shots. Jeff went with the groomsmen and Lina stayed with myself and the bridesmaids getting ready making it really fun and giving me peace of mind knowing we were covering all aspects of the day. If you want amazing photos of your big day at a very affordable price along with the nicest, most professional photographers - look no more. Lina and Jeff are the real deal and we are so appreciative to them for absolutely everything!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 08/16/2020

Wonderful photos

Cora+Sal Photography did wonderful work on our wedding photos! They were very accommodating as our wedding plans changed due to the pandemic, and once the day came, they were such pros in action. They were really able to bring out the best in us and we are so happy with the results.
  • Elaine
    Elaine S. Married on 08/15/2020

Simply the best!

I began planning my dream wedding about 4 months prior to ever hearing the word COVID. I was determined to be a stress free easy going bride. I didn’t want to fuss about vendors or venues. My mother sent me a link for Cora and Sal Photography after doing some quick research. I was instantly impressed and was ready to book. I was told to look at other photographers before committing and only needed to spend a brief time looking to know that Lina and Jeff were it. They had wonderful reviews and were far more competitively priced. I was sold. But despite going into knowing how great they were they still manage to blow us away!

Beside the venue they were the first decision I made. Fast forward a year and they were the only decision that stuck. ALL of my wedding plans changed because of COVID....several more than once. Guest lists trimmed, venues restricted, guest list trimmed again and venues cancelled. You name it I went through it but the ONE thing that stayed steady was Jeff and Lina who sent wine, kindly checked in, offered support, flexibility, calmness and who assured us no matter what, where or when they would be there to capture our beautiful day....and there they were!!

With 4 weeks until our wedding date our plan changed completely. Suddenly we were having a backyard wedding at my parents and we scrambled to plan. Lina and Jeff answered every text and every email almost instantly. They came to my parents’ house to check the ceremony location, gave advice, helped arrange chairs and picked the perfect spots for pictures. Lina even volunteered to help be ‘wedding coordinator’ due to her experience and created a timeline to make sure the day ran smoothly. That day they were on time, prepared and SO FUN! I am not one who feels comfortable in front of a camera and I often wondered how people look so relaxed in wedding pictures but Lina made it happen. They quickly became part of the family, Jeff making jokes with my brothers and dad and genuinely having fun with my family. They weren’t just strangers taking our pictures, they were family. I hate formal pictures and I told Lina I wanted tons of candid pictures. As promised they were so efficient with the formal pictures (which I am grateful to have) and made sure my husband and I didn’t miss a moment of our reception.

Within a month they had sent us some many wonderful pictures, each one more beautiful than the next. Hands down they are amazing photographers- no questions asked- true professionals!! But I can tell you as a bride you want and need more than just great photographers. You need people who make you feel loved, people who are warm, supportive, involved and present. You want people who care about you and as a Covid bride I can tell you from the bottom of my heart without them and their commitment to us, our day truly would not have been possible.
    Shannon C. Married on 03/28/2020

Hire Them!!

Jeff and Lina of Cora+Sal Photography are two of the nicest people you could ever have the pleasure of meeting! We were a little nervous about hiring two people whom we had never met, but after a phone call with Lina, we knew we were in the right hands! She offered us tips and tricks and we felt an instant connection when we spoke to her. When it came time for pictures, we were also nervous about having our pictures taken, but they helped us feel comfortable and enjoy our time in the spotlight! They are incredibly responsive, kind, thoughtful, and, not to mention, incredible photographers! With everything going on right now because of COVID, you can tell a lot about a vendor based on how they've worked with their clients during these trying times. Jeff & Lina have been incredibly flexible, quick to respond, and helpful during what was a miserable process. You will not be disappointed in the slightest if you hire them! I cannot recommend them enough!!! They will make your wedding journey that much more special and full of love!! We are so happy to have had the pleasure of meeting them!!
    Lori B. Married on 02/09/2020

Lina & Jeff = personal experience & beautiful photos

Our daughters wedding was photographed by Jeff in 2016. We were so pleased we contacted him again for our son’s wedding. At our first communication with Lina we realized this was going to be another great experience. Lina made sure to find out details about the day, the couples wishes and made us feel very comfortable. They are both so warm, friendly, professional and really made a personal connection. They had great ideas and the photos are beautiful partly because everyone and especially the bride and groom were at ease and having fun! The other part was because the love and talent for what Lina and Jeff do just can’t be beat.
  • Melissa
    Melissa D. Married on 12/31/2019

New Year’s Eve wedding

Lina and Jeff were amazing! We loved working with them for our engagement shoot, rehearsal, and the wedding itself. They were open to all of our suggestions and always had a plan in mind when we were unsure. They were determined to capture our special day exactly how we wanted it. The quality of the photos, prints, and album are wonderful!
  • annanmikel48
    Mike Married on 11/16/2019

Photographers Who Felt Like Family

I’ve started and restarted this review more times than I can count at this point, and it’s only for one reason. The words I wrote each time couldn’t fully explain the joy and appreciation that my wife and I feel for Lina and Jeff, the owners of Cora+Sal, for what they did to truly make our day just that much more special. From the moment they walked in the door, they brought an energy that was both welcoming and fun. I can truly say that, had it not been for them, the entire wedding wouldn’t have gone as well as it did for us.

We had interviewed a photographer prior to finding Lina and Jeff, but didn’t feel like the individual had the “feeling” we were looking for. All it took was one conversation with Lina and we knew that they were right for us. They were available via email or phone if needed until the “big day,” although luckily we didn’t need to have much more than some basic detail conversations. Just before the week of the wedding, we were able to have a nice video chat to really get to know each other a bit beforehand, which was greatly appreciated due to the importance of their role in our day.

The day of the wedding is always hectic, with tons of people and projects all over needing attention and help. As the groom, I can say that Jeff was INCREDIBLE for me and my group. Some of my team didn’t know how to tie ties, and most needed help with their boutonnières, and unfortunately I was a little bit preoccupied with getting married! Jeff stepped in to help with this expertly, while also taking amazing shots of everyone and everything! He made sure to keep us on track to be ready in time, as well as getting proper shots for the album. He let us be ourselves in most photos without trying to make us “pose” or be fake.

From the bride’s point of view, Lina was a saint! She knew exactly what shots to go for, with documenting all of her outfits. Her candid shots she took throughout the afternoon were incredible, as she was able to capture all of the most important moments of my wife’s preparation. Most importantly, when she arrived my wife was beginning to feel overwhelmed with stress, and Lina noticed immediately and helped her focus on other things to calm down. This was something she mentioned to me multiple times, so I had to include it here!

From the preparation during the afternoon, to the ceremony, and through the reception, these two were our MVPs in many ways for the whole evening. They were visible, yet not “in the way” like so many photographers can be. They kept us as the focus, while also including our family in friends in ways we didn’t expect, such as making sure to take portrait shots of couples and immediate families together. Throw in a number of candid shots throughout the evening and if I were to call the album we received “perfect” I’d likely still be underselling just how great they are!

All in all, the word I’d use to describe these two on that day would be “family.” I say that because they truly became members of our families that day, which is honestly the highest compliment I could pay them. They didn’t have to do half of the things they did, and they certainly weren’t part of any “package” we purchased, but they did them to make our day just that much more special to us. Their photos came out beautiful, and greatly exceeded any expectations we may have set. I can truly say that, without these two, our day wouldn’t have been nearly what it became with their help!
    -Mike and Anna
    Laura H. Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing photographers!

Lina and Jeff are amazing photographers. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and helped make our day feel so special. Truly an awesome team who took the time to get to know us and exactly what we wanted to make our day a day never to forget for us and our guests. They are fun and so easy to work with. Thank you Lina and Jeff you guys are truly the best!
    Courtney S. Married on 11/09/2019

Responsive, Knowledgable, and All Around Excellent!

Lina and Jeff, the owners of Cora+Sal Photography, are the kindest and most accommodating wedding vendors we worked with! They are always extremely responsive, answered my (millions of) questions, helped plan our timeline, and went above and beyond for my bridal portraits and on our wedding day! They listened to all of our requests, checked in with us multiple times to make sure that we got all of the photos we wanted, and helped make our day go SO smoothly (Lina even helped my bustle my dress when know one else could get it to work). The pictures they delivered were phenomenal. You truly get more than what you pay for when working with Lina and Jeff!
  • achico
    Alexandra Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing Duo!

Lina and Jeff are amazing! They not only have a great price, with is always an important factor, but they went above and beyond on their service. They have different perspectives when it comes to photography and the result of that was a mix of candid and formal photographs that made our album feel genuine and special. They truly captured every aspect of our special day. Form the silly and funny moments to the loving and serious parts. I can honestly say that I'm pleased with the work and would always keep them in mind for future events.
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Experience

Lina and Jeff of Cora+Sal Photography are absolutely AMAZING. Better than amazing, we don’t even have the words to describe them. They were supportive, unobtrusive, and seriously talented. Their work truly speaks for itself.

From the initial booking process, where they were so helpful in assisting us to shape what our vision was in regards to our photos for that special day, we knew we had found special photographers. They even sent us a bottle of wine with our names inscribed on it and a beautiful card…how CUTE!! All their extra touches show how much pride they take in their work, and how lovely and kind they are. Their pre wedding questionnaire was more than helpful while we planned with them, they knew exactly what questions to ask, when honestly, as many others, we had no idea what we were doing! Neither Lina nor Jeff were pushy on thoughts they had, and had endless advice for us on all things wedding related. We couldn’t have met them at a more important time, their enthusiasm is just what we needed during the tedious wedding planning.

At the wedding, they both went way beyond the scope of their duties, for example, on the wedding day, Lina was checking on Ashley all day and night, making sure she had eaten or drank something, that she was having fun, and just ensuring everything was going okay. Jeff had set up some cameras on the dance floor and captured some absolutely hilarious dance floor video. All without us asking. It was like having more best friends at the wedding! We ended up having a little snafu with the DJ, but Lina and Jeff had us laughing it off – “you can’t hear the music in the photos!” Hilarious.

Everyone at the wedding commented on how professional and talented they were. You really wouldn’t have even known they were there, they both just floated around and got some of the best candid wedding shots we’ve ever seen (not just saying that!!) Jeff and Lina always seemed like they were in the right place at the right time. They even caught some awesome moments we missed!

We know a lot of people say they never pull their wedding photos out once they get them back. The same cannot be said for Jeff and Lina’s photos. We received a Dropbox link, and...boom...there were all our stunning photos right there on our phones for us to enjoy and share with our loved ones. We love to pull them up randomly and scroll through them. All the pure joy and fun from that day comes rushing back, even months later. The photos remind us to slow down and celebrate life with the ones we love, and there is just no way to thank Lina and Jeff for capturing these precious moments with our friends and family.

If you’re still thinking about whether to book Cora & Sal Photography for your special day…DO IT! They are so worth it. We will cherish these photos forever. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for making our day that much more special, Lina and Jeff!
    Love, Ashley & Sasha
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Cora & Sal Photography is absolutely amazing! They always go above & beyond! Lina & Jeff are so easy to work with. We booked with them originally for a local wedding. After some thought, We decided we wanted to get married by the ocean. They were so accommodating... they drove all the way to Maine to capture our wedding! They made us & our wedding party feel so comfortable. Not only did they arrive an hour early to the hotel, but they started capturing pictures right away. We had our first look overlooking The Marginal Way. Jeff stopped the traffic of many people walking to capture the perfect moments! Lina was so helpful, she guided us on poses & helped fix my dress, veil & hair multiple times. They then followed a trolley to a beach the next town over & took so many perfect pictures of our special day! We are so lucky & happy that we found them. They are the perfect team to capture any wedding! It was so nice to work with such friendly & down to earth people. Our wedding album came out absolutely gorgeous as well. They are the best!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing duo! Highly recommend!

We hired Cora + Sal Wedding Photography for our 9/7/2019 wedding and we couldn't be happier with that decision.
    Both my "husband", Chris, and I can't get over how wonderful Lina and Jeff were to work with.  The whole process was so easy and fun. From our first skype call to do a little planning and walk through the plan, to the post-wedding communications, it's all been such a pleasant experience.
    When we got to the venue a few hours before, both Jeff and Lina were ready to go. They had already gotten a lot of the venue set up pre-guests, and were ready to shoot us and the wedding party. Having two of them was awesome because Lina stayed with the me and the bridesmaids while Jeff got groom/groomsmen shots. We did a first look, and even though Chris and I are a little awkward in front of the camera, they made it feel comfortable and fun. They let us do funny/unique shots since we're a little weird, and they came out so fun. The coolest thing was their execution of my request to get a full wedding group shot.. They worked with the DJ to get all the guests on the dance floor. We've received the phots and they are truly AMAZING.
    Couldn't have had a better experience with them and would highly recommend them!!!
    Monica F. Married on 08/24/2019

So happy to have gone with Lina and Jeff!

Pictures came out amazing! Lina and Jeff worked with us to make sure all picture combinations were captured, ensured our preferences were included whether it was a certain background we were hoping for or to try another angle, as well as offering suggestions on how best to capture the moment. Our engagement pictures were a great clue at how good they were since they incorporated our ideas (husband is a bit of a photographer and had ideas/ backgrounds he wanted) and were willing to spend even more time with us to capture all the pictures we wanted. During our ceremony and outdoor wedding reception they made sure everything was captured as well as suggesting to do mini photo shoots to capture better lighting in the garden or sunset and night shots. They are sweet and reach out to make sure everything is perfect. Highly recommended!