Cora+Sal Photography Reviews

Cora+Sal Photography 6
Cora+Sal Photography 7

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

November new england wedding

This couple is the most amazing photgraphy team ever! They started at 8:00 in the morning and didn’y stop till we were cleaning up at 6:15 pm. They are so flexiable and down to earth and just so easy to get alone with , we felt loke we knew them for years!! I would recomend them everyday ❤️❤️

Cora+Sal Photography 8
    Cora+Sal Photography 13
    Cora+Sal Photography 14
    Cora+Sal Photography 15

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Hi Ashley, thank you so so much for all your kind words! You both rocked! Such a stunning couple, what a wonderful beautiful wedding!!
    You, your awesome families and friends made our job so easy! There was so much love and happiness, everyone had so much fun! Thank you for making us a part of your amazing wedding day!!!

Love, Lina and Jeff
  • Lynna

Lynna · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing Photographer Team!

Lina and Jeff were so amazing to work with for both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day! We were a little worried because we have to overly energetic dogs that we wanted to include in our photos but they had no trouble getting great shots of us with them! They were also both professional and extremely responsive, making sure we got all the shots we wanted and ones we didn't know we needed of those special moments! We could not be happier with how our photos came out and would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Dear Lynna and Mark, words cannot describe how grateful we both are to have a chance to work with you! You did a fabulous job picking a movie theme for your big day and putting it all together so beautifully!
    You were all so awesome, it was so great capturing those special moments of you, your beautiful families and friends!
    Buffy and Willow were great and so much fun! Loved every moment of your engagement session and the wedding day!
    Stunning Movie stars!! Thank you so much for all your kindness!

Jessica Bellemare · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing pictures

Lina and Jeff were so great to work with! They captured the all the love and happiness on our wedding day in Kennebunkport ME in September. They worked very closely with us, keeping tabs on exactly what kind of pictures we wanted. With a mixture of both candids and formal pictures, my husband and I could not be happier with how they came out.

Cora+Sal Photography 16
    Cora+Sal Photography 17
    Cora+Sal Photography 18
    Cora+Sal Photography 19

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much, Jessica for all your kind words! You were an absolutely stunning bride!
    Such a wonderful loving couple, so glad we had a chance to be a part of your gorgeous wedding day!
    P.s.: Jeff and I are still dreaming about your romantic beach ceremony!!

Alex · Married on 09/01/2018

We got in touch with Lina and Jeff last minute and, luckily, they had availability for our big day.
    We couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding photographers.

Fred and I would like to extend our sincere gratitude for the wonderful job you both did with our photographs for our wedding.
    The quality of your work is outstanding. We felt comfortable with you and appreciate the time and sense of perfection you demonstrated in each photo.

Thank You again for making our wedding a day we will enjoy for the years to come...

Hi Alex,

Thank You so much for all your kind words once again, it was such a pleasure working with you! You were both just fabulous! We are so glad you found us and made us a part of your beautiful wedding!!

L&J

Jane · Married on 07/21/2018

We want to take this opportunity to formally thank both of you for the wonderful job you did at our wedding on July, 21st. We are so happy with the pictures that you took, and you really captured the events of the day. We want to thank you especially for honoring our request to take a lot of candids! We could not believe how many pictures you ended up taking- you did not miss a thing!

We are just obsessed with the portraits of Jim and I you both took just moments after the ceremony, I am absolutely in Love with those shots!!! It shows so much of emotion and love! THANK YOU!

We have received many compliments already on the quality of the photos! We will be in touch with you shortly as to putting together our wedding album!

Once again Jeff and Lina, thanks for all your hard work, and for capturing our special day so vividly.

Jane and Jim

Hi Jane,

Thank You so so much for all your kind words! Both Jim and You were so wonderful to work with! We enjoyed every minute of it! There was so much love and so much happiness on your wedding day, we just couldn't stop snapping away all the beautiful moments!!

Thank You so much for making us a part of your Big Day!

Yours,
    Lina&Jeff

John · Married on 06/16/2018

Throughout our contact with Lina and Jeff- before, during and after the wedding- they were very pleasant, courteous and professional in behavior.

During the wedding and reception they were hard working, smiling, ever available and receptive to all requests.

We were very pleased with the quality and the quantity of their photographs and would not hesitate to recommend Cora+Sal Photography services to others.

John and Alice

Sent on 07/23/2018

Dear John and Alice,

Thank You so much for all your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with You!!

A · Married on 06/02/2018

Great photographers! Very nice couple, very patient, on time and very receptive of your needs.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Dear Ankit,

Thank You so much for your kind words and making us a part of your celebration!

All the best,

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

We could not be happier with the results!! I was very impressed with your appearances and professionalism as well!!
    The photos came out stunning!!
    You both really went above and beyond to capture our day.

Thank You!!

Sarah and Eddie

Sent on 08/04/2018

Dear Sarah,

Thank You so much, we were so grateful to be part of your big day and capture all the beautiful moments!

Best,

Hillary · Married on 11/18/2017

Jeff and Lina are fantastic! They captured every moment of the day seamlessly. They captured beautiful and creative shots that we will treasure forever. They are both so personable and professional you will truly feel like they are a part of your wedding party. They both are so kind, helpful, and extremely talented photographers. Dream team of photography! You will not be disappointed if you choose Cora+Sal Photography.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for your kind words, Hillary!
    It was such a pleasure to work with You and Andrew! Such an awesome and beautiful couple you two are!
    We are so grateful you chose us to capture all the beautiful moments of your special day

lisa · Married on 09/17/2017

Don't hesitate - choose Lina and Jeff as your wedding photographers!
    From the romantic engagement shoot at the beach, to the 250 guest church and the outdoor wedding they did it with complete professionalism and style.
    The photos tell the story and brings back every feeling from our wedding day. They captured everything just the way we visualized.
    Jeff and Lina are truly talented and absolutely brilliant from start to finish.
    Thank You so much!

Dear Lisa,

Thank You so much! You guys were Amazing! We felt like we are working with professional models! Thank you so much for being so opened to all the ideas and it was absolutely our pleasure working with you! We enjoyed every minute of it!!

Lina&Jeff

Meghan · Married on 08/26/2017

Jeff and Lina were so friendly and easy to reach!
    They have been so timely in their responses from the first email that we have decided to hire them right away and did not regret it!
    They were very laid back but yet particularly attentive to each detail. They captured all the important moments of the day and beyond!
    My wedding day photos tells a beautiful story. Just the way I always wanted. Thank you so much, Cora+Sal Photography for making our dreams come true!

Hi Meghan,

Thank You so much for sharing all your kind thoughts! You were such a pleasure to work with, absolutely stunning and gorgeous bride!!

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

Jeff and Lina,

Thank you so much for capturing this joyous occasion!
    Your bubbly and relaxed personality was a perfect fit for the wedding style we wanted and you were a pleasure to work with through out the entire process!
    We really loved how you managed the day and all the tips and guidance you gave us!

Jeff and Lina has the best of both worlds- they are so relatable, nice and easy going, but also super professional! They did not ''bother'' us even once on our wedding day. We were nearly brought to tears viewing our wedding photographs, every single shot was perfect. We are so grateful! They were a huge part of our wedding and it would not have been nearly as perfect without them.
    We can confidently recommend Cora+Sal Photography to all the couples out there. Not only will they make your wedding day fun and laid back, but also capture every beautiful moment and make you look stunning!!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Hi Nicole,

Our pleasure! We were grateful to be a part of your beautiful day.
    Thank You so much for all your kind words!

Best,

Christine · Married on 05/21/2016

Jeff was amazing right from the the first phone call all the way to the end of our wedding. He is fun, professional, and took amazing photos! We had a lot of fun getting our pics taken.

I can't thank you enough! I would definitely recommend you and use you again for future pics and occasions. :-)

Sent on 06/03/2016

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for all your kind words Christine.
    It was a pleasure working with you!

Christopher · Married on 11/08/2014

Jeff did our wedding and he and his team were great. Took the stress over making sure every moment was captured!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Christopher! It was a pleasure working with you!

He was a pleasure to work with. He does beautiful work and will use him again.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much, it was great working with you!

Carolyn · Married on 09/14/2013

We used Jeff as our wedding photographer upon a recommendation. We are very happy that we did! He did a great job and our pictures came out beautiful! He was very professional, friendly and easy going. He took pictures of all phases of the day from the beginning to the end. He even called us outside toward the end of the night to capture a great sunset photo opportunity. I would highly recommend Jeff as a photographer!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for a great feedback Carolyn!
    It was a pleasure to work with you!

Kristie · Married on 07/13/2013

Jeff did an amazing job photographing our wedding. He was always in communication with me, gave great ideas for pictures and worked with whatever type of picture I wanted on my wedding day. You will be very happy with Jeff.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Kristie! It was great working with you!

Michael · Married on 12/08/2012

I married the most beautiful woman in the world on December 8th, 2012 at The Publick House, Sturbridge, MA. When I was searching for a photographer, I wanted to find someone who would capture the true inner and outer beauty of not just my wife, but the entire wedding ceremony and reception. Without a doubt, Jeff exceeded my expectations 100%. Jeff made the entire wedding party so comfortable in every way. He was great with the children and not once did I ever feel as though he interfered or bothered any of our guests. I would recommend Jeff Corazzini photgrapher to everyone I know. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Michael, it was an awesome wedding and you two are such a great couple!

Mardo · Married on 11/03/2012

I am a professional photographer and own my own studio in Lexington Massachusetts and have known Jeff for over 15 years. My first choice to photograph my wedding was Jeff because I have printed his weddings for years and the images and quality is always amazing!! He is extremely talented and has the best personality you can imagine. My wife and I were thrilled when we received our images just one week after our wedding. You will be amazed with Jeff Corazzini photography and be thrilled with everything!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Mardo! I was honored to photograph your big day. Throwing the leaves up in the air was definitely my favorite part :) Thank you so much for all your kind words!

Christopher · Married on 10/01/2011

Jeff took the photos for our wedding and we could not be more happy with him and with the pictures that he took. Jeff was an amazing person to work with and seemed so excited and happy to be part of our special day. I cannot express enough how happy we were with him and the pictures. I highly recommend Jeff.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank you Christopher! I had such a great time shooting your wedding at The Wayside Inn. It meant a lot to me because my parents were married there in 1952. They are still happily married :)

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2011

I absolutely loved my wedding photo's. Jeff was perfectly professional and was able to provide me with versatile photographs from portraits, to posed family shots, to perfect action shots on the dance floor. I was thoroughly pleased and would recommend him to anyone looking to have a photographer capture every moment of their special day. Thanks Jeff!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

You are welcome Nicole! Thank you so much, It was such a pleasure working with you!

Todd · Married on 10/02/2010

Very professional and friendly. Well dressed and clean. Unbelievable pictures. Really has a feel for backrounds and scenery. Pictures were ready in only a couple of days. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Todd! Great working with you!

k · Married on 08/24/2007

Jeff was an excellent choice to document our special day! I checked his website out while planning my wedding and was excited to see he had several outdoor and beach weddings in his portfolio, since our ceremony was taking place on cliffs overlooking the Atlantic. Once I emailed Jeff I heard back from him with in 24 hours and had my date booked. Jeff was prompt, professional and easy to work with. I am extremely pleased with the images he took to capture my wedding. I would highly reccomend Jeff to any other bride and groom!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for all your kind words!

Kelly · Married on 12/08/2012

I wanted a photographer that didnt "swallow up" my whole day. I wanted to have beautiful photos but I also wanted to enjoy my day and not get pulled away to take photos. Jeff was outstanding! Our pictures were exceptionally beautiful, but what impressed me the most, was that Jeff was getting photos of how the day really felt. He wasnt a "in your face" photographer. We had our photo proofs back to us while we were on our honeymoon!! I would recommend him for any family or best friends getting married.
    Kelly P

Sent on 10/16/2013

Cora+Sal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly, it was such a pleasure working with you!