38 Reviews for Cook to order

Vegan (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Signature Drink (1)
38 Cook to order Reviews

Kim and her team were amazing! They made our wedding day just that more special! The food was delicious and they set up exactly how we asked for! I couldn’t have asked for a better caterer!

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We met with a few caterers for our wedding, but decided on CTO after our tasting. We are so happy that we made that decision. Kim and the CTO staff arrived on time and sprang into work mode. They were professional, courteous, and accommodating.

My husband and I were really pleased with the services and all of our wedding guests loved the food (and desserts).

Thank you Kim and CTO for making our day so special!!

Profile Picture N, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brendan and his staff took care of everything and made our wedding event the success we where hoping for. The food, staff, preparation, and clean up was all spot on. I would most certainly use Cook To Order again and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

CTO was invaluable to me for this wedding. Not only was the food delicious and reasonably priced but I relied on Brendan for advice on many other aspects of the wedding. I really felt I could trust his opinion and that he had our best interests at heart. Also, his whole staff was friendly and top-notch I would definitely use CTO again for any catering needs I had.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brendan and his team were amazing and easy to work with. From our first encounter to the very last. Brendan and his team exceeded our expectations with great service and professionalism. Not to mention that the food was incredible delicious. During our wedding they not only made sure my guest were treated well but also the bridal party and us. We were served appetizers during our pictures. Overall, it was a great experience and I look forward to hiring them againfor my next special occasion. GRACIAS!!!!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Italian, Latin American, Local, Seafood, Spanish

I can't say enough good things about Brendan and Cook to Order. Brendan was helpful from the beginning to the end of the whole process, giving us not just guidance for the food but the whole wedding.
His prices and service charges are so reasonable, you might worry that you would not get the quality of food you'd like, however this is the complete opposite. The food was SO GOOD. Many caterer's food will be good at the initial tasting, made in small quantities but when they are made for large groups they end up bland and lukewarm. Cook to order's catering was just as good on the day of our wedding, we had so many compliments from the guests on how delicious the appetizers and main courses were. Our wedding was probably the most difficult for a caterer, around 200 people, outside and family style! Brendan pulled it off so smoothly.
We also had a dessert and liquor coffee bar, and the set up was beautiful! I would 100% recommend anyone to use Cook to Order as your caterer, you will not be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, BBQ, British, Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink

Absolutely wonderful, everyone commented on how wonderful the food and service was. I just got off the phone with a guest who said it was so classy (his very words). I would recommend CTO without reservation. A very positive experience working with Brendon and Kim - top notch!

Profile Picture Shirley , 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brendan and his team were incredible caterers for our tented wedding reception on our property. They gave helpful direction for the flow of the cocktail party and dinner during their onsite visit, and made us all feel totally confident that everything would be handled beautifully (it was). Cuisine was imaginative and delicious, menu was flexible, staff friendly, and inclusion of china, glassware, utensils and linens provided a superb value. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristine, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

After reading several glowing reviews, we had to contact CTO and ask if they could cater our wedding. We had a smaller wedding of less than 75 people, but Brendan made sure to make us feel as significant to the business as a very large wedding.

We made the trip to CTO for the tasting. Right from the start both the food and presentation was tremendous! While there were a few standout dishes, I doubt I could come up with a favorite, only because there really wasn’t any selections I wouldn’t want to enjoy again and again!

Brendan made us feel completely at ease with his level of confidence that he would be able to handle every detail. That also meant him asking us questions about the event that we hadn’t even considered. From the main dishes, to the linens, to making sure there would be enough ice for the beverages. Brendan covered everything without overwhelming us with the small stuff.

As for the day itself: the folks at CTO were fantastic! They arrived early in order to set up. Aside from the linens, CTO added small hints of decor that completely matched the theme for the day. (Just another example of their attentiveness.) The servers were friendly, energetic, and remembered what each guest preferred, which impressed several of our guests.

The bartender was incredibly friendly, personable, and a fantastic addition to the staff and the night. Many of our guests commented on his personality and skill behind the bar.

Each appetizer was flawlessly presented, and tasted incredible. The main courses were a huge hit with our guests. But that being said, there wasn’t anything that didn’t get rave reviews. More than a handful of guests asked for CTO’s information to either use for themselves, or pass along to someone else getting ready to have an event.

The clean up at the end of the night was quick and thorough. They even folded up the rental chairs and neatly stacked them for us.

We cannot say enough about CTO!

Profile Picture Brian, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brendan and his staff were absolutely amazing !!! From the amazing food that my guests still continue to rave about.... everything was exquisitely prepared , fresh ,flavorful and beautifully displayed ; they engaged well with guests and made me feel so at ease about my big day.... They set up
the venue so beautifully, cleaned up , and offered help in other areas of my wedding that were not even part of their duties .... The professionalism was impeccable....such an amazing group of people who really made us and our guest , their priority ! The only regret or complaint that I have is that I can't have them around with me all the time ! I strongly recommend him to any bride looking for amazing food, great culinary experience for you and your guests and prices that are unbeatable ! I wish I could relive my wedding all over again and a large part of that is because of the service that Cook to Order Provided

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was such a pleasure working with Brendan and his team. I have Celiac as well as a few of my guests and the quality of the gluten Free food was outstanding. We had a brunch style reception with gluten Free pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, empanadas, tarts, quiches, etc. and ALL gluten Free. Every one of my guests complimented on the food, service, and display. Each staff member was professional and kind and I just cannot say enough great things about them. Cook to Order was top knotch on every aspect and I will go back to them for every event in the future.

Profile Picture Dani, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Book them! Brendan's attention to detail and service were excellent, he is knowledgeable and committed to giving you exactly what you want, and he has some of the most reasonable prices around (linens, staff, tableware, setup/breakdown, equipment, and more included!). And I haven't mentioned food! My guests could not stop raving about every bit of food that came in front of them, and everyone left stuffed and happy. We did the cocktail reception, and initially we were worried our guests might leave hungry (as this has happened at similar receptions in the past) but Brendan and CTO work to make sure that won't happen! Every new appetizer brought a gasp and a smile from my guests, and they could stop raving about the NY-style hotdog cart and how perfect it was for such a fun wedding.

So maybe I've convinced you at least talk to Brendan based on the food (seriously, you will be happy, your guests will be happy, and literally no person will leave hungry), but I have more to tell! Brendan is a professional all along the way. Like many first-time wedding planners we had no idea what do/expect with each planning step we took, but Brendan guided us expertly. He told us about popular dishes he served, about how we could structure our wedding enough so that guests knew what to expect but not to the point of being too "traditional" (we wanted to avoid that), and he listened to the vision we had for our special night and translated it into a great menu. One of my husband's cousins has a severe legume allergy, and Brendan spent so much time researching to tell us which items were absolutely legume-free so that our guest could eat safely. He went above and beyond every step of the way, including the day of the wedding when plans changed regarding table seating and he just took it in stride and calmed me down with his quick professionalism. And our guests could not stop complimenting how great the servers were! Quick, professional, efficient, and so incredibly friendly.

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, BBQ, French, Italian, Seafood, Southwestern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Brendan and his team at Cook to Order catered our wedding last weekend and they far exceeded our expectations. We couldn't be happier with the quality of both the food and the service, and we would recommend them for any and all of your catering needs. From our very first meeting with Brendan, he was completely on the ball and full of great suggestions, insightful questions, and helpful tips. We really felt that he understood our vision and he executed it flawlessly.

We chose a station style reception, and Brendan had some really excellent, creative ideas as to how to set up our reception space to keep our guests flowing and interested in all the options. It worked out perfectly, and people really seemed to enjoy the unique layout, but more so the fact that they were able to eat so many wonderful things. Our guests were so impressed with the quality and variety of the food that CTO provided, and we received tons of compliments on the excellent work. Our cocktail hour consisted of 3 stations (adorable mini sliders, a VERY impressive seafood station, and a cheese and vegetable station), and well as a variety of passed options. I personally LOVE the spring rolls he makes. Dinner consisted of a variety of meats (guests got to try as many as they liked), a pasta station, a mashed potato station, and various salads and breads. Everything was presented beautifully, and tasted even better than it looked. The staff was wonderful and attentive, even putting together personalized platters for my husband and I so that we had an opportunity to eat between spending time with our guests.

Aside from providing exceptionally delicious food, Brendan and his team helped the evening overall run as smooth as possible. I can't say enough good things about Cook to Order. Amazing food, wonderful service, and we just couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Kerri, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

We had our wedding the day after Christmas.. Brendan literally took care of nearly every detail and made our day smooth as possible. Also- the food was unbelievable .. great unique appetizers and he was super flexible, he made some unique dishes for us that weren't on the menu. I absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married in this area. Go in for a tasting, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 12/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brenden and the CTO crew made my wedding an outstanding event. Guests raved about the quality of food and the exceptional service. They did an awesome job incorporating my Caribbean heritage and offered specialty foods. I didn't have to worry about anything from decorating to clean up on my wedding day. They handled it all and it was the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Kemba, 12/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brendan & the whole Cook to Order crew was amazing! We worked with Brendan & team for our more DIY driven wedding and put together exactly what we needed. Very flexible when it came to what foods to pick, what linens we needed, etc. all within our budget. AMAZING vedor. As for the food... we went in for a lovely tasting at their storefront... they were our first caterer and we decided that night to go with them. Fantastic service, and extremely flexible, understanding and helpful. They even came to check out the venue before the big day and helped us in any way they could. For any event catering (especially weddings) I'd absolutely hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture DAVID, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent caterer!!!! Our guests loved all the food and the staff was awesome! Brendan and his team made our wedding day even more enjoyable!! While Chris and I were getting our pictures taken, Brendan brought us a tray of appetizers. We highly recommend Cook to Order for weddings and any other special event you may have!

Profile Picture User7359016, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Brendan and the CTO crew was truly great. The options were plentiful and the quality of food was superb. To top it all off, the staff at our wedding handled all the last minute changes and requests with a great attitude and sense of urgency. They set up tables and linens, organized all the food, manned the bar, ensured everyone had everything they needed, and cleanup was quick and efficient. All of this was so impressive and was such a good deal when compared to other catering companies that we looked at. I never thought we'd find a caterer that would do such a professional job and have this large variety of options at a manageable price. I would recommend them to anyone hosting an event. Thanks Brendan and the CTO crew!

Profile Picture User7390771, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brendan was the most responsive vendor I have ever dealt with. Cook to Order was professional, food was amazing and the service was above par. My wedding wouldn't have been what it was without Brendan and his staff. The planning of the menu, to the execution the day of was outstanding and I will use Brendan/ Cook to Order for all of my catered events.
Thank you Brendan for helping my wedding be the best it could be.

Profile Picture katlyn, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Meet Brandon, the owner for a tasting at his Flemington restaurant. A true professional that made my daughter's wedding a huge success. All the guests raved about the food and presentation. I would highly recommend Cook to Order for any size event!

Profile Picture Ross, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From the first tasting to the wedding day my husband and I were blown away! Brendan, the owner, is wonderful, pleasant , and easy to work with! He is flexible with all your needs and accessible. He is also proactive in helping to plan the menu. I highly recommend the appetizers , especially the coconut shrimp, and there is a wide variety to choose from.
At our tasting , Brendan sat down with us, and gave us personalized service right from the beginning. His prices were the best around when I compared many local caterers , and that did NOT affect the quality which was top-notch!
Brendan met with us at the venue a few weeks before the wedding to finalize details and he was very helpful with suggestions of things I didn't even think about!
The wedding day was perfect, and went smoothly. All of my guests loved the food and the friendly service.

Erica L.

Profile Picture User7172138, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Brendan from Cook To Order was amazing to work with. He made the process so easy that it felt too good to be true! We heard a lot of feedback from guests at our wedding but the food was by far the most common. Our guests LOVED the food and could not stop raving about the quality, presentation and variety of choices. As the bride, I was overjoyed that our guests had so many positive things to say about the food. I hope to work with Cook To Order in the future for another event!

Profile Picture Shayna, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everyone from Cook to order was wonderful to work with! Brendan took care of all of our needs with great flexibility and competence. Everyone raved about the excellent food and there were also comments about the friendly, helpful staff. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you, Brendan, for playing such a big part in helping to make the wedding celebration so spectacular!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Stations

Very pleased with service and food. Waitstaff were wonderful. Food was top notch. Menu was easily customized. Didn't get nickle and dimed over minor changes. Every wedding guest raved about the food. Tables and set up were painless, totally handled by staff with no issues. Just delicious food with no hassle. Brendan very easy to work with. Restaurant in Flemington very good as well.

Profile Picture User6841142, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings