Conway Entertainment Reviews

Conway Entertainment 5
Conway Entertainment 6
Conway Entertainment 7

Cynthia · Married on 10/18/2018

Best choice I could have ever made!

Both my husband and I are 110% happy with Conway entertainment/ Piano Man’s DJ Productions! It’s the best choice we could have made for our wedding day. Remember this, whomever is handing a live microphone at your wedding will have control of your day.
    That’s being said, Nate Miller DJ’d my wedding (both the ceremony and reception). He kept everything on track and the whole night was a success! Nate is a very experienced and talented DJ, you will have complete faith in him. Do yourself a favor, go with Conway Entertainment/ Piano Man’s DJ Productions!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Danced the night away

We had Nate as our DJ and he gave us everything we could have wanted that night. Music was perfect and everyone had a blast! I never left the dance floor.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Andrea Smith · Married on 10/13/2018

Brian was the BEST DJ!

I wish I could give them 10 stars. From the very moment of speaking with Diana I knew I was in good hands. I was given a couple of different DJ profiles to choose from. As soon as I saw Brian's profile movie I knew he was our DJ. When we met him he instantly understood who we were as a couple by our song choices! he was able to give advice and answered all questions. On the day of our wedding everything went seamlessly. Everyone was coming up to me asking who the DJ was, that they had never been to "this fun of a wedding". Actually people started saying "what a great party!". This is exactly what we wanted. A party!!!! Words cannot express how great of a job Brian did.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Chris Giliberto · Married on 10/13/2018

John is awesome!

Can't say enough about how happy we were with John from Piano Man's DJ! Not only was he super friendly, His music choices were spot on with what we wanted and our friends and family never left the dance floor. It was an amazing night and he is a big part of the reason why. We would recommend John to anyone who is looking to keep that party going!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Brandon Cesare · Married on 10/12/2018

Nate - Conway Entertainment

Nate was absolutely awesome. I never take time to write reviews but I had to. Stringly recommend using Nate as your DJ. Just meet with him and after one time he will convince you he is the guy for your wedding/event. Everybody was dancing even Grandma.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Paul · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing, would highly recommend them.

What a wonderful experience, from the very first meeting to the end of the wedding they made it a good time. I can say that they made the party a real party and kept people dancing all night. If I could give more than 5 stars I would, no doubt about it that these guys killed it.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/07/2018

Danced all night!

Nate was the DJ for our wedding and he NAILED IT! We told him we wanted a party and he absolutely delivered! Our wedding was the first time that I have ever seen people up and dancing before dinner was even served! He would check in with myself and the groom, making sure that we were happy with the choices he was making and if there was something that we wanted to hear that had not been played yet. He also was accommodating to a late request by my mother-in-law to say a few words during the reception and have a special song played. I've gotten so many messages from family and friends saying how much fun they had at our reception and we have Nate to thank for that! Also, I would be doing a disservice if I didn't mention how incredible the lights were at our reception. Mark did an amazing job with the lighting, creating the perfect ambiance during the first dances, speeches and dinner. It's kind of weird to describe, but the room had a warm feeling and added to the environment. Then during the dancing, we told him we wanted full lights like we were in the club and he went for it! We have gotten so many compliments from people on how well the lighting played off the mood of the room and that they never realized that it really made such a huge difference in the vibe! I would 100% recommend doing a full lights package, you will not be disappointed. Overall, both Nate and Mark were fantastic! I plan to recommend them to all of my friends and I am so happy that they were a part of our special day. Thank you guys so much for the incredible work!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rachael · Married on 10/07/2018

Great job bringing life to the party

Fernando was an excellent DJ. We had a few requests for him and he took care of the rest. So many guests commented that this was the most fun they have had at a wedding. People were dancing all night long!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you for your review! We are so glad you and family had a great celebration! Fernando said you had " The most epic last ending with Billy Joel - Piano Man". We wish you and Andrew all the best!
    Much Love,
    The Conway Entertainment Crew

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Our DJ- Brian Garreau; was so attentive and fun! He basically organized the entire timing and flow of the evening so everything could run smoothly. So many of my guests have reached out to me to express how fun our wedding was, and our DJ was a huge part of that!! Could not be happier!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lucas · Married on 10/06/2018

Conway entertainment and Brian are first class and I would recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding day a success. From the introductions to the final song, our guests were engaged and having the time of their lives. As did the bride and groom!!! Thank you so much for being a huge part of our special day!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Lucas & Kristi for allowing me to be a part of your awesome wedding celebration!!

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

BEST DJ EVER!!! Kyle and Mark were amazing! Thank you for making my day special.

Love
    Shannon and Ryan

Sent on 10/09/2018

Nicolina Bogdan · Married on 10/06/2018

5 star all the way around

Our Dj was absolutely amazing he was so well organized and helped us make everything flow and go perfectly. he was awesome when it came to dancing he could read the crowd perfectly not one persona was left sitting.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Cassandra · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Jeff was amazing

We had an extremely hard time when it came to a DJ. However as soon as we walked into their office and met Jeff we knew we needed him! I love that you can personalize every last detail of your ceremony and reception down to the song that’s played when cutting cake!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Timothy Neumann · Married on 10/06/2018

Great all the way around.

Everything went off without a problem. From the entry to the exit they're great. Only thing I would change is the photo album that people put pictures in is not great and the pictures are falling out. Don't hesitate to use Conway for your event.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Dan · Married on 10/05/2018

I can't begin to tell you what an amazing time and experience we and our guests had at our wedding. Prior, my wife and I coordinated w Diana (his assistant) who was on top of her game w scheduling and answering questions. We had a face to face w Fernando about 3 weeks prior and went through EVERY detail. Gave him our vision and boy did it come together day of!! He handled our ceremony music as well as the evening entertainment. Fernando knows this business like the back of his hand and has the skills to back it up. People were dancing all night!! If you want a professional, detail oriented and all around great guy - look no further than Fernando and his staff!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I were really impressed with our DJ Kyle! He went above and beyond for us, scheduling video chats with us late at night to accommodate our crazy schedules. The day of our wedding was perfect. Kyle had everything mic’d perfectly for our ceremony and was able to move speakers around to accommodate our dancing and speeches being in different rooms. The dance floor was packed all night with Kyles set list and great translations between songs. We gave him very little direction about what type of music we were interested in, and he exceeded our expectations, playing exactly what we and our guests liked. He even helped us to incorporate some crazy Ukrainian traditions for my husband! My guests also really enjoyed the free giveaways of light sticks and necklaces that Kyle gave away throughout the night, they definitely added to the party atmosphere! Thank you Kyle, you made our wedding day the Best!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/29/2018

Nate was absolutely amazing!!!!!! He was very in tune to the exact vibe of music we wanted for our wedding and he nailed it! Nate truly cares about his clients and puts 10000% into your special night. He did a quick temperature check in the middle of the wedding to make sure all was well and we could not have been happier. He made our night literally perfect, guess are still talking about the music and how fun it was. Please please please do yourself a favor and ask for NATE!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Coriaty · Married on 09/29/2018

Conway and Adin were excellent!

Conway entertainment was amazing! I can't say enough good things. Adin was our DJ and he was spectacular and made all of our quirky requests come true. My sister/MOH even did a medley of songs that she sang and rapped to as her MOH speech that she secretly worked on with Adin leading up to the wedding and I had no idea! It was incredible! The dance floor was filled from start to finish, which what was most important to us!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Meaghan · Married on 09/28/2018

Fernando was fantastic! Full of knowledge and such a passion for what he does! We would choose Piano Man again and again thats for sure!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Steven · Married on 09/28/2018

They were great both in the preparation and the actual day of wedding. The dj came up to us throughout the night and asked how everything was going and played any new requests we had in a timely fashion. The props they passed out really increased the dance floor participation and it appeared everyone loved them and had a good time with the props.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2018

We had Adam for our DJ and he was amazing! He got everyone on the dance floor and got the party started, all of our guests were raving about him!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Brian was fantastic. He took time before the wedding to review and discuss any remaining questions. He was easy to contact. On my wedding day he followed up with me to make sure I was set with the itinerary as our wedding day flew by! My guest had an amazing time and loved the props Brian gave out.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ali · Married on 09/22/2018

Adien from Conway entertainment was absolutely amazing! He played exactly what we wanted for our wedding and everyone was incredibly impressed by his work and his energy level! We will definitely be referring him and the company he is apart of!

Sent on 09/26/2018

carey · Married on 09/22/2018

WOW! Fernando is amazing! We had such an amazing time! He got the party started! I would highly recommend Conway entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Conway Entertainment was wonderful to work with and a highlight of our wedding! Diana was our point of contact and she was great - extremely responsive and a joy to work with. We were planning our wedding from out of state and weren't able to meet with our DJ in person, but Diana set us up with Jeff.
    Jeff was awesome!! We spoke over the phone before our wedding and he quickly understood the vibe we were going for - we wanted everyone out on the floor! Jeff is a fantastic DJ - his music selection was perfect. We go so many compliments on the music and the floor was packed all night long! We are sooo happy with out decision and couldn't have asked for anything better!! Thank you Jeff and Diana!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018