Conway Entertainment Reviews

Conway Entertainment 5
Conway Entertainment 6
Conway Entertainment 7

Chelsea Nasso · Married on 07/06/2019

Wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

We requested Adin to be at our wedding as he did a friends wedding and was recommended. My husband and I are BEYOND thrilled how he did at our wedding. He kept everyone going and made everything so smooth and kept everyone right on track! Can’t recommend Adin and Conway entertainment for any of your music needs!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Hi Chelsea,
    We appreciate the review! We were honored to be a part of your special day! Adin loved the cake topper! And talk about starting your new life together with a Bang! The fireworks display was amazing:) We wish you and Brian all the best!

Donna DeFilippo · Married on 07/06/2019

One of the best!!

The entire Conway team was very helpful and professional. They were responsive and patient as we worked through our plans for our daughter's wedding. When the big day arrived, our event DJ - Graham - worked hard to ensure our guests had a wonderful time. The dance floor was full for, pretty much, the entire evening. Two weeks later I am still getting comments from guests about the "great music" and the energizing duo at the controls. If you are looking for high-energy and fun at your event, I promise you will not go wrong with Conway Entertainment!! Thank you Conway Team for an evening that will remain a treasured memory forever.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Conway Entertainment 8

Donna,
    Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family as well! Graham remarked about the guest interaction during the California Dreaming song. We love to see two families become one! All the best to Shannon & Thomas:)
  • Sarah

Sarah Bellum · Married on 07/05/2019

DJ and Lighting

We had the best experience!!! The music and lighting set the tone of the wedding and we are still hearing what a blast the wedding was!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Hi Sarah,
    Thank you for the review! Fernando remarked that your dress change really kicked off the party and it didn't stop! We wish you and Nathan all the best!
    The Piano Man's DJ Productions & Conway Entertainment Crew

Anya Chase · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceeded all my expectations

Brian was just amazing and I’ll never be able to thank him enough! Knowing his work from attending his events, my expectations were already pretty high and from day one working with him, he blew them out of the water! He’s professional, he’s genuine, he’s talented, but more importantly, he has one of the biggest hearts I’ve ever met! He made my day MY day and made sure it remained like that from personalized music to even making sure I ate and enjoyed every second of it! He treated my wedding like one of his family members and made me feel like I was a priority every step of the way; not just another sale or just another wedding. Older and younger guests had a blast and complimented him to me afterwards endlessly! Conway is lucky to have him and there isn’t a single bad thing I could say!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Awww, Anya THANK YOU SO MUCH! I enjoyed every minute with you both and what an awesome group of family and friends you have. I’m so happy that you all had a great time and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for picking me to spend your wedding day with you!
    Brian
  • K 12047

K 12047 · Married on 06/28/2019

Total customization!

Jeff was great to work with - he was able to blend SEVERAL styles of music for my husband and I from grateful dead to death metal to country to electro-swing and everything in-between. We were even able to use a customized first dance and cake cutting song. All the guests had a great time, and we didn't have to sacrifice our eclectic musical tastes to make that happen.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kristy & Tom,
    Thank you both SO much for the awesome review!! You were a joy to work with & I'm SO glad I could make your day what you wanted it to be. In preparing music for your big day, you turned me on to some awesome music & i'll never forget that! I'm now a huge fan of Electro Swing!! I wish you both the best of luck, you are an amazing couple!

Sincerely,
    Jeff
  • Maddi

Maddi · Married on 06/22/2019

Friendly, accommodating, fun and charismatic

Just a few words that describe our experience with Jeff, from Conway. Everyone at Conway Entertainment was responsive, friendly and so eager to help make our special day everything that it turned out to be. We couldn’t have had the party we did without Jeff, and we will 100% be recommending Conway Entertainment to our friends and family for years to come. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Madison,
    Thank you SO much for the kind words, they mean the world to me! You guys were a joy to work with & your guests were great! I really enjoyed hearing your vows during the speeches, REALLY made it unique & special.
    Best of luck to you both!
    Thanks again,
    Jeff

lauren wasilchuk · Married on 06/21/2019

Fernando is the best there is!

I was recommended to use Conway entertainment by a coworker and Im so glad I went with them! They were so easy to work with and helped us with any questions we had. We had the pleasure of working with Fernando the day of out wedding and we got nothing but compliments about how awesome his energy and song choice was! He has the best vibe and you can tell he really loves the work he does and really wants the best for his guests! I would have my wedding all over again just to get to work with Fernando!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us! We always appreciate it when former clients of ours refer us to new clients. It was a pleasure working with you and Luke. We wish you all the best!
  • Angel

Angel Romaine · Married on 06/15/2019

Our wedding was perfect and everyone danced all night!

We were lucky to have Nate as our DJ. He was amazing from start to finish. From helping us pick out our songs during the planning stages to our reception while everyone was dancing the night away. We chose to have the LOVE letters, they were awesome and made the room look complete. Nate was out there with us too... showing us the Cupid shuffle and all!! We had such a great night and we didn’t have to worry about music. He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was to our liking, worked with the venue and photographer on all of our timings so we didn’t miss a thing!! It was great and we would recommend using Conway for your wedding and definitely ask for Nate!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Conway Entertainment 9

Hi Angel,
    Thank you for the review! We are so glad you and Frank were pleased with our services! It was a pleasure working with you both. We wish you all the best!
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Dakin · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute perfection and full dance floor all night!!!

We were not local to our venue and therefore could not meet our DJ (William Teller) in person. We had a phone consultation and I could instantly tell that he had so much experience and he put all my worries at ease. Day of he setup everything without any issues and timing, music and everything was absolutely perfect. We had prepared a playlist prior to the wedding and he did a perfect job mixing up the songs we had requested and the dance floor was full until the very last minute of the reception. I would highly recommend not only Conway Entertainment but William Teller specifically, we could not have been more satisfied and he truly made our day that much better!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Aubrey,
    Thank you for the review! We are so glad we could make your and Ben's special day go smoothly. Bill said you both were a pleasure to work with and how sweet it was that you were the first ones on the dance floor during dinner, dancing like you were the only ones in the room! We wish you all the happiness life has to offer!

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Conway Entertainment (Fernando specifically) was incredible as I knew he would be. We booked them 2 years out knowing how good they were and also hearing from so many others their great experiences. Fernando is known as one of the best DJs part of Conway Entertainment so I requested him far out in advance to make sure he was available. He came through as I knew he would. I can not recommend this company more. It was absolutely perfect. My husband even got to go up and throw a few beats which he loved. You must use Conway Entertainment for your wedding if you’re looking to have a good time!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Rachel,
    Thank you, it was a pleasure helping you create the perfect celebration you envisioned! Congratulations to you and Collin, we wish you all the best!!

Scott Paris · Married on 06/08/2019

The DJ was Excellent

Graham was great. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding in the area. We were very happy

Hi Scott,
    Thank you for the review! We were happy to be a part of your and Brooke's celebration. Congratulations to you both!
  • Jen

Jen Montero · Married on 06/07/2019

Excellent experience, highly recommend!

Wonderful dj, he gave us the experience we were looking for and many people said ours was the best wedding we had ever been to. The dance floor was packed till the very end.

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jen! Nate said it was a great celebration! We were happy to be a part of it! We wish you and Chris all the best life has to offer!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/07/2019

So much fun!

We absolutely loved working with Conway Entertainment from start to finish! I had seen Fernando in action at a wedding I had worked a few summers prior and knew right away that he was who I wanted at my wedding. The ceremony music was beautiful and seamless and the dance floor was packed all night long! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! The whole Conway Entertainment team was clear and timely with their communication and Fernando was incredibly receptive to our vision for the day, making sure all of our. must play songs were included when we were on the dance floor. If you're looking for a night you and your guests will never forget, then you should contact Conway Entertainment!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Conway Entertainment 10

Hi Anna,
    Thank you for the review! Ensuring your special day goes as you have envisioned is very important to us! We are so glad you both enjoyed your celebration! We wish you and Alex all the best!!

Spencer German · Married on 06/02/2019

Personalized Party Experience

We were set up with Nate to DJ our wedding after health concerns prevented a friend of ours from being able to serve as our DJ. One month out from our wedding we were scrambling to find a DJ and ended up finding Conway Entertainment. They set us up with Nate to be our DJ and he instantly turned a stressful situation into a comforting one. Not only did he provide us with some much needed relief but he worked with us in the weeks leading up to the wedding to personalize our reception entertainment. Throughout the reception he kept checking in to make sure everything was going smoothly. His care and professionalism was truly top notch. If you're looking for a DJ company that will make YOU the priority, Conway Entertainment is an easy choice.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Spencer,
    Thank you for taking the time for the review! We are so glad we were able to provide you and Brittany with personalized entertainment for your wedding! We wish you both all the best life as to offer!

John Bruno · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and beyond

We had Graham as our DJ, this man is very experienced, never made us feel pressured with the timing of our decisions and customizations. He insured everything would go smoothly, and went above and beyond with a little side surprise I had for the Bride. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2019

John,
    Thank you for the review! We are delighted to have been a part of your and Dina's special day! It was our pleasure to help with the surprise; it was so sweet! All the best to you both.

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic DJ experience for or wedding

DJ Nate and Conway Entertainment were fantastic to work with for our wedding. From the beginning to the end of the process they were flexible and attentive. I cannot say enough nice things about working with this company. If you and your guests love to dance - give them a call!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Hi Danielle,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We are honored to have been a part of your and Mike's special day! Wishing you both all the best!
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/25/2019

Fernando simply rocks!!

My now husband and I were really nervous to pick the right DJ for our wedding. We had a larger wedding with the majority of the people loving to dance and just have a good time. Fernando completely exceeded our expectations. He knew how to read the crowd and adjust the songs accordingly to keep people up and dancing the entire night. Everyone danced at our wedding, from young to old.

He was also so easy to work with, so down to earth and overall just awesome! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kara,
    Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear you and your guests had a great time! Congratulations to you and Steven!!

Samantha Relyea · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent From Start to Finish!

Nate was an absolutely fabulous DJ!!! Everytjing for our event worked out perfectly and our guests had a great time. We also upgraded to personalized light projection monogram and it was so worth it.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sam,
    Thank you! We are honored to be a part of your and Jeremy's celebration! Hopefully we will run into you at another family wedding:) We wish you all the best!

Molly · Married on 05/17/2019

Best DJ ever!!!!

Our DJ Fernando was so fun and accomodating. He kept the party going all night. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Molly,
    Thank you for the review! Rocking a wedding is what Fernando does best! We wish you and Andrew all the best life has to offer!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing and outstanding

Brian from Conway Entertainment is amazing and flexible and let guests request songs. Thanks to all the staff for all their help and a special thanks goes out to Brian for doing an outstanding job at our wedding. Way to go Brian

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Conway Entertainment 11

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole & Brian for letting me be a part of your fun wedding! Thanks also to Russ & Natalie for your help in coordinating the whole day.
  • Annie

Annie R · Married on 05/11/2019

Graham was a great DJ!

DJ Graham was fantastic! He was enthusiastic and engaging throughout the ceremony and never felt like he was imposing. He was incredibly accommodating and quick to respond to texts in the month leading up to the ceremony. He listened to our ideas and helped guide us through some questions about formalities or the best way to approach our opening dances and when is best for some order of events. Very friendly, very professional. Piano Man was a great company to work with!

Hi Anna,
    Thank you again! It was a pleasure working with you and Michael as well! Congratulations!!
    The Piano Man's DJ Productions & The Conway Entertainment Crew
  • Raphaella

Raphaella Inoa · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Party Ever!

Fernando and Conway helped
    Make our wedding the party of the century. He helped keep the music classy and light until dinner was over and then he turned the venue into the party of the year! He is the absolute best in the business! In fact, there was a wedding next door and guests from that wedding tried to break crash into ours bc “your dj is awesome!”

We cannot thank you enough for helping our wedding be the best night of our lives.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Raphaella,
    Thank you, if there ever was an amazing review, this would be it! We are delighted to have been a part of your and Nick's celebration! Best of luck to you both!

Brandon Rasmussen · Married on 05/03/2019

Could not have gone any better

They were very helpful throughout the whole reception. I requested some songs and let them do their own thing and came out great!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Brandon,
    Thank you! We were so happy to be a part of your and Alexa's special day! Hopefully we will run into you both at another family wedding!
    All the Best,

Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent experience!

We had Nate as our wedding DJ. Nate was very personable from our first meeting and onward. He was responsive and helpful prior to our wedding. On our wedding day, he was quick to adjust to a couple last minute changes and was helpful/checked in with us as the night continued. Our dance floor was buzzing as soon as our guests finished dinner, up through the end of the night. I would definitely recommend Nate through Conway/Piano Man!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Elizabeth,
    Thank you! We are always happy to accommodate, even last minute! We were honored to be a of your and Nick's celebration:)
    Best Wishes,
    The Conway Entertainment and Piano Man's DJ Productions Team

Sara · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Experience

We cannot thank Conway Entertainment enough! Right from initial contact the whole experience was amazing. Diana was so wonderful to work with and answered any questions we had. We chose Adin as our DJ and we could not be more thrilled with our decision. We scheduled a Skype call with him a few weeks before our wedding to go over all the details and he made us feel so comfortable. Our wedding night was so much fun! The props were a hit and the light show was a nice touch. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and some didn't even want to leave when the event was over. Our wedding was only a couple of weeks ago but we still have people raving about the entertainment and the music. Thank you so much to Diana, Adin, an Conway Entertainment for making our wedding everything we were hoping for and more. Highly, highly recommend Conway and especially Adin!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Sara,
    Thank you for the review! You and Matt were a pleasure to work with as well! We wish you all the best as you start your new life together:)