Conway Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1,089 Conway Entertainment Reviews

Anna Maria Irizarry · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic time

Fernando was so easy to work with and played music that kept everyone dancing no matter their age!

Saasha Caldera · Married on 11/01/2018

We had such a great time!

The whole process was easy - Diana was so easy to work with when we were trying to get things going.
    Brian G was our DJ - he was AMAZING. So organized and helpful. We partied all night long! Such a fun day!

Heather · Married on 10/27/2018

The best in the business!

Fernando is the absolute best around! He was non-stop energy making our wedding a night we will never forget! The people at Conway were so helpful throughout the whole process. I sent them a picture of a monogram I really liked and they were able to create our custom monogram for our special day. Hands down, the best!!

• Rebecca

Rebecca Carreau · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't Have Picked Anyone Better!

My husband and I cant stop talking about how awesome it was to have Brian as our DJ for our wedding. Everything he played was perfect to our tastes. Brian was a ton of fun, extremely professional and you could tell he cared about giving us the best party we could have. Every time someone made a "weird" request he was sure to ask myself or my husband before playing it. It doesn't get much better than that. I wish we could party wit him all over again!

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Conway is simply fantastic. I initially coordinated with Diana, and she was one of the best people I was lucky enough to work with during this entire wedding planning process. She is professional and was always prompt with answers to my questions, while also being personal and warm and really makes you feel special! Every time I spoke with her I was excited and felt like she genuinely shared my excitement, which made everything so much more fun! Adin was our DJ at our wedding on 10/27 and he was phenomenal. He was great to work with from day one - professional, easy to contact, attentive, and receptive. It was a pleasure meeting with him before the wedding and we knew we had made the right choice! At the ceremony and reception he was equally awesome. The dance floor was full all night, so many of our guests commented on how good the music was and how much fun they had dancing, and he really did a great job of transitioning music as the evening went on. He also kept us on schedule when I had no idea what time it was or what I needed to be doing! We had such a wonderful time at our reception and we owe a lot of that to the atmosphere Adin created for us and our guests. The glow sticks and glasses were a huge hit at the party too! We also had lighting through Conway, and the lighting made the ballroom look magical. Conway is fantastic and I cannot recommend them enough!

Jason · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome Time!

Jeff was great! We had complete faith in him. Throughout the night I had a number of people come up to me asking who the DJ was. We also had a lighting package and Mark was amazing! Both were very professional and helped to create the best day of our lives. Thank you!

• Jayme

Jayme · Married on 10/20/2018

Exactly what we wanted!!!

Adin was nothing less than amazing! He met with us about a month before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted and expected and he nailed everything on the head! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He kept our guests up and on the dance floor all night and made sure everything was perfect!!! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone we know that’s getting married. Thank you again Adin!!!!

• Andrea

Andrea Celli / Nick Zetivogel · Married on 10/20/2018

excellent!!!!!

I was not the most organized when it came to the music decisions but Kyle was a HUGE help with lots of good suggestions and really went with the flow that evening. The dance floor was packed all night!!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding - October 2018

We want to thank Nate (DJ) and Tim (lighting tech) for an amazing day! Nate is flexible and really knows his music! We specifically chose Nate because he is familiar with all genres of music and decades.

The day of our wedding, Nate came to our room and made sure we were good to go and walked us through what to expect (again). During our entire event, he continued to check in with us to make sure we were on track with our vision. It was great that he checked in and made us feel so comfortable.

We highly recommend adding the lighting package because it made the venue POP and when the party/dancing started, the lights were moving to beats of the music!

Conway Entertainment was very responsive when we had questions and made the process so easy. THANK YOU!!

Cynthia · Married on 10/18/2018

Best choice I could have ever made!

Both my husband and I are 110% happy with Conway entertainment/ Piano Man’s DJ Productions! It’s the best choice we could have made for our wedding day. Remember this, whomever is handing a live microphone at your wedding will have control of your day.
    That’s being said, Nate Miller DJ’d my wedding (both the ceremony and reception). He kept everything on track and the whole night was a success! Nate is a very experienced and talented DJ, you will have complete faith in him. Do yourself a favor, go with Conway Entertainment/ Piano Man’s DJ Productions!

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Danced the night away

We had Nate as our DJ and he gave us everything we could have wanted that night. Music was perfect and everyone had a blast! I never left the dance floor.

Andrea Smith · Married on 10/13/2018

Brian was the BEST DJ!

I wish I could give them 10 stars. From the very moment of speaking with Diana I knew I was in good hands. I was given a couple of different DJ profiles to choose from. As soon as I saw Brian's profile movie I knew he was our DJ. When we met him he instantly understood who we were as a couple by our song choices! he was able to give advice and answered all questions. On the day of our wedding everything went seamlessly. Everyone was coming up to me asking who the DJ was, that they had never been to "this fun of a wedding". Actually people started saying "what a great party!". This is exactly what we wanted. A party!!!! Words cannot express how great of a job Brian did.

Chris Giliberto · Married on 10/13/2018

John is awesome!

Can't say enough about how happy we were with John from Piano Man's DJ! Not only was he super friendly, His music choices were spot on with what we wanted and our friends and family never left the dance floor. It was an amazing night and he is a big part of the reason why. We would recommend John to anyone who is looking to keep that party going!

Brandon Cesare · Married on 10/12/2018

Nate - Conway Entertainment

Nate was absolutely awesome. I never take time to write reviews but I had to. Stringly recommend using Nate as your DJ. Just meet with him and after one time he will convince you he is the guy for your wedding/event. Everybody was dancing even Grandma.

Paul · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing, would highly recommend them.

What a wonderful experience, from the very first meeting to the end of the wedding they made it a good time. I can say that they made the party a real party and kept people dancing all night. If I could give more than 5 stars I would, no doubt about it that these guys killed it.

• Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/07/2018

Danced all night!

Nate was the DJ for our wedding and he NAILED IT! We told him we wanted a party and he absolutely delivered! Our wedding was the first time that I have ever seen people up and dancing before dinner was even served! He would check in with myself and the groom, making sure that we were happy with the choices he was making and if there was something that we wanted to hear that had not been played yet. He also was accommodating to a late request by my mother-in-law to say a few words during the reception and have a special song played. I've gotten so many messages from family and friends saying how much fun they had at our reception and we have Nate to thank for that! Also, I would be doing a disservice if I didn't mention how incredible the lights were at our reception. Mark did an amazing job with the lighting, creating the perfect ambiance during the first dances, speeches and dinner. It's kind of weird to describe, but the room had a warm feeling and added to the environment. Then during the dancing, we told him we wanted full lights like we were in the club and he went for it! We have gotten so many compliments from people on how well the lighting played off the mood of the room and that they never realized that it really made such a huge difference in the vibe! I would 100% recommend doing a full lights package, you will not be disappointed. Overall, both Nate and Mark were fantastic! I plan to recommend them to all of my friends and I am so happy that they were a part of our special day. Thank you guys so much for the incredible work!

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Our DJ- Brian Garreau; was so attentive and fun! He basically organized the entire timing and flow of the evening so everything could run smoothly. So many of my guests have reached out to me to express how fun our wedding was, and our DJ was a huge part of that!! Could not be happier!!

Lucas · Married on 10/06/2018

Conway entertainment and Brian are first class and I would recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding day a success. From the introductions to the final song, our guests were engaged and having the time of their lives. As did the bride and groom!!! Thank you so much for being a huge part of our special day!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Lucas & Kristi for allowing me to be a part of your awesome wedding celebration!!

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

BEST DJ EVER!!! Kyle and Mark were amazing! Thank you for making my day special.

Love
    Shannon and Ryan

Nicolina Bogdan · Married on 10/06/2018

5 star all the way around

Our Dj was absolutely amazing he was so well organized and helped us make everything flow and go perfectly. he was awesome when it came to dancing he could read the crowd perfectly not one persona was left sitting.

Cassandra · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Jeff was amazing

We had an extremely hard time when it came to a DJ. However as soon as we walked into their office and met Jeff we knew we needed him! I love that you can personalize every last detail of your ceremony and reception down to the song that’s played when cutting cake!

Timothy Neumann · Married on 10/06/2018

Great all the way around.

Everything went off without a problem. From the entry to the exit they're great. Only thing I would change is the photo album that people put pictures in is not great and the pictures are falling out. Don't hesitate to use Conway for your event.

Dan · Married on 10/05/2018

I can't begin to tell you what an amazing time and experience we and our guests had at our wedding. Prior, my wife and I coordinated w Diana (his assistant) who was on top of her game w scheduling and answering questions. We had a face to face w Fernando about 3 weeks prior and went through EVERY detail. Gave him our vision and boy did it come together day of!! He handled our ceremony music as well as the evening entertainment. Fernando knows this business like the back of his hand and has the skills to back it up. People were dancing all night!! If you want a professional, detail oriented and all around great guy - look no further than Fernando and his staff!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I were really impressed with our DJ Kyle! He went above and beyond for us, scheduling video chats with us late at night to accommodate our crazy schedules. The day of our wedding was perfect. Kyle had everything mic’d perfectly for our ceremony and was able to move speakers around to accommodate our dancing and speeches being in different rooms. The dance floor was packed all night with Kyles set list and great translations between songs. We gave him very little direction about what type of music we were interested in, and he exceeded our expectations, playing exactly what we and our guests liked. He even helped us to incorporate some crazy Ukrainian traditions for my husband! My guests also really enjoyed the free giveaways of light sticks and necklaces that Kyle gave away throughout the night, they definitely added to the party atmosphere! Thank you Kyle, you made our wedding day the Best!