Consignment Bridal & Prom Reviews

24 | North Andover, MA

24 Reviews for Consignment Bridal & Prom

24 Consignment Bridal & Prom Reviews

Kim · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Jeanne helped me find the perfect dress! I tried on several dresses and was torn between two. I went to lunch and came back and was still torn. Jeanne then asked me what I liked about each dress. After expression that I wished one at straps she worked her magic to add straps to one of the dresses that will be altered to button to my dress. I was in love and knew that the dress was meant to be mine. Jeanne was so sweet, kind, and professional and I can’t rate this place high enough.

Consignment Bridal & Prom 1

Lindsey · Married on 10/27/2018

We had such a great experience with Jeanne in her wonderful shop. There were a ton of options and her categorical expertise was so helpful in picking out my dress!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

No pressure sales and tons of dresses to choose from!

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

I made an appointment at Consignment Bridal on a whim since it was close to another bridal salon I was going to and I am extremely happy I did. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted and assisted throughout the entire process. Consignment Bridal had tons of options for dresses and they said they regularly get new ones. The dress I ended up falling in love with I didn't even pick out. The girl before me had tried it on in the dressing room. The staff at Consignment Bridal were highly knowledgable and accommodating. I highly recommend checking out Consignment Bridal!

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

This was my first store and I couldn't have been happier, I tried on a total of 5 dresses and had narrowed it down to 2 dresses that I absolutely loved. I loved how one dress looked and felt but was missing a few things that I loved about the other dress. Since the dresses are consignment the dress needed to have some alterations to properly fit, Jeanne informed me of the alterations that could be done to make the dress mine, such as adding the tie up back, and to add some "bedazzling" as my MOH would say to give the dress a little more, as well as beaded belt. I got a great dress for a fraction of the the cost.

I it definitely worth a look, Just be aware that it is not like walking into a davids bridal and having an unlimited selection of dresses, it is a consignment shop so she only has what is sent to her.

Nick · Married on 08/18/2018

It was a wonderful experience. I was able to shop at my leisure and she would come in and give me great insight into the various dresses, shoes and accessories I tried on. I walked away with a lovely outfit for a destination wedding. I would highly recommend this shop.

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

I am still reeling in excitement over my experience at Consignment Bridal and Prom with Jeanne.

I went into the appointment just wanting to find an affordable wedding dress. I walked out with my affordable, gorgeous designer wedding dress, but more importantly having had a wonderful and personal experience working with Jeanne. She did not pressure me into anything. She let me and my mom look around, without pressure, select dresses, and try them on. She offered great feedback, but more importantly she LISTENED to what I was saying and what my body language said. After looking and listening to what I liked in dresses, she ended up pulling the absolutely perfect dress for me. Not once did I feel pressured to buy that day, but rather she offered professional and thoughtful feedback that made me feel 100% comfortable. She was gracious with my mom, grandma, and mother-in-law. She listened and got to know us as people and because of that, it made our whole appointment special and personal.

I would 100% recommend this shop because of the great selection, but more than that I would 1000000% recommend it because of the personal, thoughtful, and wonderful experience that we had with Jeanne. Thank you, Consignment Bridal and Prom! I can't wait to go back for my fitting in June!

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

I had such an amazing experience at Consignment Bridal & Prom! I was in search of a wedding dress last minute and was able to find my dream dress! The owner was so helpful and patient and really took her time to help me find the perfect dress. This place is truly a hidden gem and I'm so glad I found it. I definitely recommend anyone looking for a formal or wedding dress to check this place out.

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Professional and friendly staff. Very observant and helpful. Found and amazing wedding gown for a great value, the alterations made it fit perfectly! Absolutely love my dress!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

I loved every second of being here! I went dress shopping at a few different places and decided to come here by myself. It was start to finish a great experience. I went in thinking I wanted a certain style but I had an open mind and ended up leaving with a dress that was extremely flattering on, stayed within my budget and was just a wonderful overall experience. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to get a unique wedding dress and open to it being second hand.

Briahnna · Married on 08/26/2017

Great shop! They had a very good selection, and Jeanne and Laura helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding!

Ha · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeanne was excellent, patient, and easy going, she helped out me find the perfect dress at a great price!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Consignment Bridal & Prom's reply:

Thank you Ha!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2017

No problem finding the dress of my dreams here. Store is well stocked with dresses of all kinds. Very professional and flexible. I was able to schedule a Sunday appointment the day before, and she opened the shop up for me. Got to browse the dressing and try them on with the store all to myself. Wonderful experience!!

Beth · Married on 05/01/2017

I brought my daughter to the store and we bought two dresses and had a hard time making a decision between a third we also loved. Owner was very helpful. We will definitely go back for future needs

Kathy · Married on 10/08/2016

After looking at many bridal and department stores I found the perfect "Mother of the Groom" dress here for a great price! The staff was friendly, attentive and helpful. Love my dress and highly recommend this shop.

Abigail · Married on 08/26/2016

If you are looking for top-notch service, a good selection, and very affordable prices, Jeanne and Consignment Bridal & Prom is the way to go!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Consignment Bridal & Prom's reply:

Thank you Abby!! I loved helping you find the right dress for your wedding!
  • User6190254 · 2+ years ago

I bought a beautiful wedding dress after searching high and low for something simple, elegant, minimal and long for our beach style wedding. The selection and pricing fit my budget and I'm looking forward to my big day this June and I'm so happy to have found the perfect dress. I feel like a million dollars in this designer wedding gown. I highly recommend purchasing your wedding dress at this Consignment Bridal Shop!

Great selection! Very professional and helpful. We tried on several dresses and found the perfect one!

• Artful

Artful · event on: 12/18/2015

Fantastic Service and Amazing Selection. Fun place to shop!

Claire · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a great experience at Consignment Bridal - from making my appointment to buying my dress! I had to reschedule my appointment, and the owner was very accommodating and patient. Once there, my bridal assistant was helpful, pulling dresses that matched what I was looking for and helping me whenever I needed it. On top of helping me find my dress, Consignment Bridal has teamed up with a seamstress who will manage my adjustments for me. I had a great experience and would highly recommend this shop!

shirley · Married on 10/21/2017

We had visited many bridal stores. The bride was feeling uncomfortable with the service. The bride had 5 of us come to enjoy her happiness of finding the perfect gown. Instead the clerks were uninterested and seemed bored. All of us helped the bride find a gown on the racks and get her into the gown. She was feeling the mood of the clerks and could not feel anything for the gowns. We found the consignment shop and what a difference. The owner helped us pick from the racks stayed with us and encouraged the bride to try on the gowns she could not decide on several times until that "wow" feeling was obvious. It took her several repeat try ons and then it hit her, this is the one." We all felt delighted to hear and see her excitement. She didn't see anything as nice as the gowns we found in that shop. The head piece was outstanding and the little flower girl found a unique gown that I'm also sure we could not have found. The price was very reasonable and many of the gowns were never used "samples" from other bridal shops.

SUE · Married on 10/21/2016

THE LADY THAT OWNS THE PLACE OPENED ESPECIALLY FOR US TO COME BACK TO MAKE A PURCHASE AND DIDNT RUSH OUR DESICION.

Diane · Married on 09/02/2016

Great place to shop for prom/graduation dresses, the owner was very pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend.

Kristen · Married on 12/03/2016

My daughter has her Junior semi-formal in December and we spent the entire day looking for a dress, driving all over the place, and couldn't find anything she liked. On the suggest of my sister-in-law, we stopped into the store about 20 minutes before they were closing on a Saturday and were warmly welcomed. Jeanne was great in helping us find the right dress and, more importantly to my daughter, one that nobody else will have! I'm far from someone into fashion and Jeanne reassured me that the dress she chose was very appropriate for the event. My youngest was doing some of her own browsing and we'll be back this spring for her 8th grade semi-formal dance! And for brides out there, Jeanne has beautiful, classic, tasteful gowns at great prices!