Connor Daniels Photography Reviews

Connor Daniels Photography 5
Connor Daniels Photography 6
Connor Daniels Photography 7

Jordan · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Connor has done photography for me from my kids one year photo shoots, to all my kids birthday parties, to my maternity shoots, even headshots for my business and I wouldn't choose anyone else. He keeps it 100% professional and makes you, as well as your kids comfortable from start to finish. His editing skills are very detailed. I choose him because he truly cares about quality at an affordable price! I would highly recommend Connor Daniels!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Josie Withers · Married on 06/08/2019

Photographer

Couldn’t have picked a better photographer! He took plenty of beautiful shots my wife and I will get to cherish forever. He also went above and beyond - making sure he got every shot we wanted!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Connor Daniels Photography 8
    Connor Daniels Photography 9
    Connor Daniels Photography 10
    Connor Daniels Photography 11
  • Haley

Haley Deutsch · Married on 05/17/2019

Best Photographer Ever!!!

One of the best choices we made when planning our wedding was hiring Connor to be our photographer! He not only made planning incredibly easy leading up to the wedding but helped ensure we stayed on the timeline the day of. Connor was also a joy to work with and was super flexible making sure to capture any and every moment of our big day. Not only this but all of his photos turned out absolutely stunning! We really could not be happier with having him as our photographer and we cannot recommend him enough!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Connor Daniels Photography 12
    Connor Daniels Photography 13
    Connor Daniels Photography 14
    Connor Daniels Photography 15
    Connor Daniels Photography 16

Kameron Cichy · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible photographer

I can't stop gushing over Connor and how incredibly amazing he was. He exceeded my expectations by a mile when it comes to his professionalism and quality of photos! From our first consultation at Starbucks to our engagement photos to the big day Connor had me worryfree. He literally came in and started shooting pictures no questions asked. His bubbly personality is exactly what we were looking for. He is totally worth his price all day long and he is highly recommended for anyone looking for stunning shots.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Connor Daniels Photography 17
    Connor Daniels Photography 18
    Connor Daniels Photography 19
    Connor Daniels Photography 20
    Connor Daniels Photography 21

Connor Daniels Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review! I had an amazing time on your big day & couldn’t be happier with how the photos turned out! It was perfection and really showed your love & personalities. Wax hands were such a clever unique aspect & everyone loved it!
  • O

Olivia Olson · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Connor was amazing to work with. His photography is stunning and we can’t wait to see the rest of our wedding photos! I will definitely be recommending Connor to all of my friends that are getting married.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Emilee · Married on 08/18/2018

Connor Daniels Photography was amazing! You can’t beat the price for the quality of work! He is also so easy to communicate with which is important during the planning process because there is so much to talk about! He takes his costumers ideas into consideration and incorporates his own professional opinion. One thing I appreciated most was that he focuses on capturing the small details. A wedding day goes by so fast and I may not have paid attention to what my cake looked like with everything added to it, like the topper, but I know Connor got a picture so I will be able to remember forever. The details are what you work on for months so it’s important to have them captured. I’m so glad we had the pleasure of having Connor capture both our engagement and wedding photos, and my husband and I already agreed that he would take future pictures for us!

Sent on 09/01/2018
  • Z

Zack · Married on 08/11/2018

Alyssa and I were so happy Connor was able to be our photographer. What an incredible photographer. Engagement photos, wedding photos, all of them are outstanding. I would highly recommend to anyone needing an event photographer!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Connor was great to work with it!! He made us feel very comfortable!! The pictures are turning out great, and we cannot wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Holly · Married on 05/12/2018

We had the honor of having Connor as our photographer for our wedding and we could not be happier with the way our photos turned out. Through all of the venue changes, the uncertainty with how the weather would be and time constraints he remained professional, efficient and considerate. He even stood out in the rain for us so we could get some beautiful shots in the rain.

Connor is a great guy to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens. These beautiful photos are ones we will look back on and treasure for the rest of our lives and I couldn’t have picked a better person to have taken them for us.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lia · Married on 02/17/2018

Such great service! So on top of things and took control, just what we needed! Perfect photos as well, wouldn’t change a thing about them!

Sent on 04/01/2018

L · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Connor Daniels! He gave great direction and suggestions, and our photos turned out amazing. He even provided a gift box with printed photos and a USB - the whole arrangement was awesome. I would absolutely recommend using this photographer for engagement photos, weddings, special occasions etc.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Lexi · Married on 10/28/2017

Connor did our engagement photos and is shooting our upcoming wedding! He is such a creative individual and makes sure his clients and their happiness comes first! You can tell he loves what he does by the quality of his work! Definitely recommend Connor Daniels Photography!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Connor Daniels Photography's reply:

I had a blast capturing your engagement photos, and can't wait for the big day! Thank you for all the laughs and memories along the way!

Cara · Married on 10/14/2017

Connor is incredible to work with. He has a genuine talent for creating such beautiful photographs. My fiancé and I used Connor Daniels Photography for our engagement photos and we love how they turned out! Connor has a creative eye and he was very accommodating throughout the entire process. He took time to understand and incorporate our style. Although wedding planning can be stressful, he was sure to make the experience laid back and what we wanted it to be. Not only is Connor professional, he is fun to work with. We had an enjoyable time throughout our shoot. Connor was very responsive. I would highly recommend Connor for any photography needs.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

I have actually known Connor for a while, but I will say I was fair in hiring a photographer. I contacted a few companies, but when it came down to it, I knew I could trust the work Connor would do. He was early both days (rehearsal and wedding day). He was insanely professional (dressed well, was respectful to all guests and wedding party, respected our privacy when needed, etc...).
    Our photos are beautiful. He captured every moment perfectly, helping us remember all details exactly as they were that day. Even my mom noted that she never realized he was around or in the room. He hired a second shooter for us, as well, who he took responsibility for. Connor's rates a VERY reasonable and he was really great to work with! He went the extra mile anytime he was able to.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Connor Daniels Photography 22
    Connor Daniels Photography 23
    Connor Daniels Photography 24
    Connor Daniels Photography 25
    Connor Daniels Photography 26
    Connor Daniels Photography 27

Tori · Married on 07/31/2017

Connor was so easy to work with! He is very creative and had so many great ideas for my shoot. He comes prepared and thinks outside the box. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

Connor was amazing for our wedding this summer! He was super flexible, professional and was always available to answer any questions we had. The day of he was on top of everything, making sure we stayed on schedule and still captured all fun!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Erika · Married on 11/12/2016

Connor shot our wedding, doing a great job and was very flexible!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Connor is very creative and talented. WIth his knowledge of fine art photography mixed with years of experience he will be the PERFECT Photographer for your Big Day!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/04/2016

I had a great experience working with Connor Daniels at my September 4th wedding at brookfeild zoo the pictures turned out amazing and he was so nice I would recommend him to any of my friends and family getting married in the future

Sent on 04/30/2017

Connor Daniels Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! I loved being able to shoot your special day, and working with you and Greg was amazing! Such a unique experience at the zoo, and the whole day was magical!