Connor Daniels Photography Reviews

15 | Crystal Lake, IL

15 Reviews for Connor Daniels Photography

15 Connor Daniels Photography Reviews

Jordan · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Connor has done photography for me from my kids one year photo shoots, to all my kids birthday parties, to my maternity shoots, even headshots for my business and I wouldn't choose anyone else. He keeps it 100% professional and makes you, as well as your kids comfortable from start to finish. His editing skills are very detailed. I choose him because he truly cares about quality at an affordable price! I would highly recommend Connor Daniels!

• Z

Zack · Married on 08/11/2018

Alyssa and I were so happy Connor was able to be our photographer. What an incredible photographer. Engagement photos, wedding photos, all of them are outstanding. I would highly recommend to anyone needing an event photographer!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Connor was great to work with it!! He made us feel very comfortable!! The pictures are turning out great, and we cannot wait to see the rest!!

Holly · Married on 05/12/2018

We had the honor of having Connor as our photographer for our wedding and we could not be happier with the way our photos turned out. Through all of the venue changes, the uncertainty with how the weather would be and time constraints he remained professional, efficient and considerate. He even stood out in the rain for us so we could get some beautiful shots in the rain.

Connor is a great guy to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens. These beautiful photos are ones we will look back on and treasure for the rest of our lives and I couldn’t have picked a better person to have taken them for us.

Lia · Married on 02/17/2018

Such great service! So on top of things and took control, just what we needed! Perfect photos as well, wouldn’t change a thing about them!

L · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Connor Daniels! He gave great direction and suggestions, and our photos turned out amazing. He even provided a gift box with printed photos and a USB - the whole arrangement was awesome. I would absolutely recommend using this photographer for engagement photos, weddings, special occasions etc.

Lexi · Married on 10/28/2017

Connor did our engagement photos and is shooting our upcoming wedding! He is such a creative individual and makes sure his clients and their happiness comes first! You can tell he loves what he does by the quality of his work! Definitely recommend Connor Daniels Photography!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Connor Daniels Photography's reply:

I had a blast capturing your engagement photos, and can't wait for the big day! Thank you for all the laughs and memories along the way!

Cara · Married on 10/14/2017

Connor is incredible to work with. He has a genuine talent for creating such beautiful photographs. My fiancé and I used Connor Daniels Photography for our engagement photos and we love how they turned out! Connor has a creative eye and he was very accommodating throughout the entire process. He took time to understand and incorporate our style. Although wedding planning can be stressful, he was sure to make the experience laid back and what we wanted it to be. Not only is Connor professional, he is fun to work with. We had an enjoyable time throughout our shoot. Connor was very responsive. I would highly recommend Connor for any photography needs.

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

I have actually known Connor for a while, but I will say I was fair in hiring a photographer. I contacted a few companies, but when it came down to it, I knew I could trust the work Connor would do. He was early both days (rehearsal and wedding day). He was insanely professional (dressed well, was respectful to all guests and wedding party, respected our privacy when needed, etc...).
    Our photos are beautiful. He captured every moment perfectly, helping us remember all details exactly as they were that day. Even my mom noted that she never realized he was around or in the room. He hired a second shooter for us, as well, who he took responsibility for. Connor's rates a VERY reasonable and he was really great to work with! He went the extra mile anytime he was able to.

Connor Daniels Photography 1
    Connor Daniels Photography 2
    Connor Daniels Photography 3
    Connor Daniels Photography 4
    Connor Daniels Photography 5
    Connor Daniels Photography 6

Tori · Married on 07/31/2017

Connor was so easy to work with! He is very creative and had so many great ideas for my shoot. He comes prepared and thinks outside the box. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

Connor was amazing for our wedding this summer! He was super flexible, professional and was always available to answer any questions we had. The day of he was on top of everything, making sure we stayed on schedule and still captured all fun!

Erika · Married on 11/12/2016

Connor shot our wedding, doing a great job and was very flexible!

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Connor is very creative and talented. WIth his knowledge of fine art photography mixed with years of experience he will be the PERFECT Photographer for your Big Day!

Caitlin · Married on 09/04/2016

I had a great experience working with Connor Daniels at my September 4th wedding at brookfeild zoo the pictures turned out amazing and he was so nice I would recommend him to any of my friends and family getting married in the future

Sent on 04/30/2017

Connor Daniels Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! I loved being able to shoot your special day, and working with you and Greg was amazing! Such a unique experience at the zoo, and the whole day was magical!