Connie Events And Travel Reviews

Connie Events And Travel 5
Connie Events And Travel 6
Connie Events And Travel 7

John · event on 04/11/2015

Connie was absolutely fabulous. She is the real McCoy and such an honest, cheerful, happy person who embodies the professionalism, character and integrity you and your family should expect and certainly deserve. Connie will not disappoint you - she's the best and most satisfying resource we've ever used and we'll never use any other...

John and Mary (Houston, TX)

Sent on 05/08/2015

Mike · event on 08/17/2014

Connie was very professional and listened to what we wanted. We had such an amazing experience that we will use her for all of our travel needs.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Ashley · event on 06/17/2014

Connie is amazing to work with!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Travis · Married on 06/13/2014

Very helpful and knowledgable about the wedding locations. Well organized and ensured that our wedding party had everything book from flights to rooms. Would highly recommend Connie.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Travis, thank you for your recommendation and kind words. It was a pleasure to get to work with the two of you and the those attending the wedding. Looking forward to working with you with future travel needs.

Harrison · Married on 01/13/2018

I reached out to Connie after seeing her at a bridal event in Houston. She was incredibly attentive, detail oriented, and was always just a phone call or email away if I had questions or concerns. She is certified by Sandals as an expert on their resorts, and helped us pick the one that best fell within our budget, and would still have good weather in January. I will be using her for all my travel needs in the future!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Harrison, I truly enjoyed assisting the two of you with your honeymoon travel plans. Thank you for your kind words, I try very hard to give great service. I hope to hear from you in the future for your travel needs.

AJ · Married on 06/07/2016

Ms. Connie has a true passion for this line of work. She will work tirelessly through the night to make sure you are aware of all of your options and if you don't like any of them she will bring you a whole new line up. She was always quick to return emails, easy to discuss matters over the phone with and answered every question I could ask. The trip itself had a lot of moving parts and there was never one hiccup. Everything ran very smoothly. Now our trip wasn't a wedding, we did a scuba-diving trip to playa del carmen, Mexico, but if Ms. Connie handles your trip with the level of professionalism and enthusiasm as ours you will the best destination wedding ever.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

AJ - thank you for your kind words. The group was so awesome to work with and you as the main contact, made it so easy and enjoyable. I truly look forward to working with the group in the future.

Be careful about booking certain "excursions" online beforehand. We booked ours beforehand because we were afraid of not getting a spot on the excursion we thought looked neat online, but there was plenty of availability to choose whichever excursions we wanted to once we got there. We could have made a much more informed decision about which excursion to choose if we had waited until we got to St. Lucia.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

I thank you for the honest review as it does allow the opportunity to continue to improve services. I apologize if the description for the excursions you chose did not give the detail needed to make an informed decision. Regarding the day and time - past guest experiences there had been problems getting the day and time the couple wanted upon arrival at the resort. Only suggesting that this be a consideration either way. Again, thank you for the review.

Marki · Married on 10/08/2016

3.5

Connie was a huge relief throughout the planning process!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review and recommend my services. I always strive to improve and give my best to all clients. I apologize if you feel my services and flexibility were not what you expected and I am not sure how I could have given a better value for my service as I do not charge clients for my services nor do I have hidden fees. I will certainly keep your thoughts in mind and continue to strive to improve.