Connie Events And Travel Reviews

Connie Events And Travel 5
Connie Events And Travel 6
Connie Events And Travel 7

Lisa · Married on 08/31/2019

Connie is amazing! She booked our first cruise for us last year and was so helpful when the ship ran into engine problems and changed our itinerary/changed the ports the week before we were scheduled to depart. Even though it was last minute, Connie handled everything for us! She got us a refund and found us another cruise that worked with our schedule and went to the same ports as the cruise we had originally booked! Our first experience with her was so great that we just recently had her book our second cruise and are working with her on our honeymoon plans as well! She is super quick with her responses, does the research and contacts whoever she needs to in order to get more information for you, and is so pleasant to work with! We highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Lisa, Thank you for the review. I appreciate at the opportunity to assist the two of you with your travel needs and enjoy getting to learn more about your desires when traveling. Blessings!

Shane · Married on 08/05/2018

We are so happy we used Connie as our travel agent for our honeymoon to St Lucia! From finding the perfect destination, the perfect sandals resort, and the perfect room, Connie was incredibly helpful, responsive, friendly, and professional. We highly recommend Sandals La Toc! We made several specific requests for different excursions and things to do on our honeymoon, and Connie always came through and followed up quickly with organized receipts, itineraries, confirmation emails, etc. Thank you Connie for making our vacation experience such a breeze! We will definitely be using Connie again for future vacations!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Connie Events And Travel 12
    Connie Events And Travel 13
    Connie Events And Travel 14

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you Shane & Emily for your very kind words. It was such a pleasure to assist the two of you with your honeymoon. I look forward to assisting you with future travel plans.

Catherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Connie arranged everything for our honeymoon to St Lucia in June 2018. She did an absolutely amazing job, our honeymoon was perfect in every way! She made planning very easy and offered us several options within our budget. Anytime we had questions, she was very quick to respond. It took all of the stress out of honeymoon planning off of us. All we had to do was pick a destination and resort and pay!

Connie recommended the Sandals Regency La Toc in St Lucia. The service and food were top notch. Our suite at the resort was fantastic, very clean and comfortable. We splurged on butler service.. so worth it. Weather was a bit rainy at times, but that’s to be expected in a rainforest climate. Great recommendation from Connie! We will definitely be returning.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Catherine, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist the two of you, with your honeymoon travel plans. It was such a pleasure to get to know the two of you. I appreciate the very kind words and look forward to assisting the two of you with future travel plans.

Shane · Married on 06/09/2018

My wife and I had a great time on our trip to Jamaica. Connie did an amazing job helping find the right place for our honeymoon. Everything was perfect and already setup when we got there which allowed us to have the worry and stress free time we were looking for. We look forward to working with Connie again for our future trips.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Shane, thank you so much for your kindness. I truly enjoyed assisting the two of you with your honeymoon travel plans. I look forward to helping the two of you in the future with travel needs.

Keely · Married on 02/10/2018

Connie is nothing short of perfection! She is friendly and accommodating and made the planning of our honeymoon so easy! We had one small issue with a Spa Voucher during our stay and we emailed her from across the world, she fixed the issue from home in about 15 minutes from the time we emailed. Absolutely amazing! I would recommend her services to anyone!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Keely, thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed assisting the two of you with a honeymoon. I was happy to assist with your issue when traveling. I try to give a client the most personal attention possible even when traveling. I look forward to assisting the two of you with future travel.

Ashleigh · Married on 01/13/2018

She was always there when needed, very informed, so sweet too! We were so happy with our wedding and honeymoon that we will definitely be using Connie Events and Travel again!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Ashleigh, I appreciate the kind words. You were so great to work with every step of the process. It was my pleasure to assist the two of you with your destination wedding. I look forward to assisting with future travel.

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Working with Connie made planning our honeymoon a great, stress-free process. We came across her information listed online as a Sandals certified travel agent and reached out to her. She responded to us incredibly fast and set up a call with us to help us figure out what would be the best trip for us based on what we were looking for, time of year, activities we wanted to do, etc. We ended up having a great trip and can't wait to work with her to plan our next vacation!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for taking time to complete the review & recommendation. It was such a pleasure to assist the two of you with you honeymoon travel plans and I look forward to assisting with the planning of your next get away.

Anthony · Married on 08/04/2017

We are two travel nurses who met Connie Dellafave on one of our assignments in Houston, TX. She is very nice and professional and went above and beyond our expectations. She showed to care for us as people as well as customers. We were constantly busy and she was very patient with us and our hectic schedules. Connie did everything from communicating with the wedding venue all the way in Mexico to speaking to each family member and friend that was attending our wedding. She kept us up to date about things going on with her schedule and was professional the entire time from the moment we booked our wedding venue until after the wedding day. If we were to write about everything Connie helped us with we would write for hours. In short Connie is the best person to book and plan your wedding with. We are very happy with the results and will recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much Connie Dellafave

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Connie Events And Travel 15

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Anthony & Kat, Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to assist the two of you and your guests attending your destination wedding. Everyone was very gracious and great to work with. Thank you for allowing me to be a very small part of the new chapter in your lives.

Kendall · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing vendor! Connie made our honeymoon so easy and stress-free, from booking the resort, flights, and setting up priavte transportation. You will not regret working with her!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Kendall, it was such a pleasure to assist you and Mark with your honeymoon travel plans. Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to assisting the two of you in the future with travel needs.

Ana · Married on 06/08/2017

I can't say enough about Connie. She was beyond helpful throughout the planning of our destination wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Ana, Thank you for your kindness. It was a pleasure to assist you and James with your destination wedding. I enjoyed working with the entire group that traveled to attend the wedding.

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2017

Extraordinary! Connie was everything we hoped for, and more! Already referred her to my friends and will continue to do so! Thank you again, Connie!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Kelsey, Thank you for your kind words. You and Shelton were a delight to work with as we made your honeymoon plans and I look forward to working with the two of you in the future. Blessings!

Chris · Married on 11/11/2016

Connie was great with working with me and picking the perfect honeymoon! Very patient and friendly, would use her again!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you Chris for your kind words. You were truly a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed assisting you with your honeymoon travel plans. I look forward to assisting you with future travel.

Kirstie · Married on 10/15/2016

Connie made our honeymoon planning a breeze! She went above and beyond and made us feel comfortable in passing her the torch to make it all happen! She sent us a convenient packet with all our info, was always easy to reach when we had questions, and regularly checked with us to see how we were doing! She was fantastic and we will be using her services again in the future!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Kirstie, Thank you for being so kind. You and your fiancé/husband were so very special and it was a pleasure to assist the two of you. I look forward to assisting you with future travel.

Vanessa · Married on 07/09/2016

There are not enough words that I could say to express how professional, responsive, flexible, and valuable Connie was while ensuring that every single concern I had while planning my wedding, and arranging the travel accommodations for me and all of my guests. Connie went beyond the call of duty the entire step of the way, and everything worked out great. I have used other travel agents in the past that I had to cancel because of trust issues. Working with Connie, trust never became an issue she was always accessible no matter where she or I was during various times. She booked my entire wedding party, and guests for my destination wedding at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica, which was about 40+ and everything worked out FANTASTIC! Her quality of service was A1, but way better than the steak sauce!!!! lol Connie was truly an angel sent to me at the perfect time for my destination wedding experience, I am blessed beyond measures for her and her phenomenal service.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Vanessa, thank you so much for the privilege to help you with your Destination Wedding. You were truly a delight to work. Looking forward to helping you with future travel. Congratulations to you and Andre!

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2016

Connie was great! Easy to talk to on the phone, and was very responsive on emails. She seemed to be one step a head of me with sending us all of the necessary information and documents that we needed. I would recommend her for sure! We will probably use her again for our next travel!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Lauren, Thank you for taking time to review my services and write a recommendation. I truly enjoyed assisting the two of you with your honeymoon travel details and look forward to assisting you with future travel needs.

Patricia · Married on 04/17/2016

The destination wedding I planned with Connie at the La Paz Waterfall Gardens turned out more amazing than I could have even imagined. Connie and the la Paz Waterfall Gardens exceeded my expectations. It was the most stress free planning and wedding day. Connie is very detail oriented and very available to give you peace of mind at any time. You won't go wrong with Connie.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Hi Patricia, sorry for the late response, I have been on vacation. Thank you so much for the kind words. The two of you were such a fun couple to work with and I am so happy you are pleased. I look forward to working with you for future travel.

Justin · Married on 12/12/2015

This was my first time ever using a travel agent and it was a great experience. I told Connie i needed to plan my honeymoon and that my wife wanted to go to location with a beach. Connie helped me narrow down multiple locations down to one in Jamaica. It was the perfect location for us to spend our honeymoon. Connie was able to get everything down to the room location on the resort perfect (away from noise, but close enough to walk to the fun). If you are looking to plan any type of trip Connie is knowledgable, responsive, and very helpful.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Justin it was my pleasure to help you find the perfect Honeymoon Resort. Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to were happy with my services. I look forward to working with you and Ashley with future travel planning.

Macy · Married on 12/12/2015

Connie was super helpful to us throughout the entire process! We would definitely use her again and have referred our friends to her. She worked with our budget to ensure that we could still have an amazing honeymoon and stay within our price range. Thank you for all you did to make sure we had the most amazing honeymoon Connie!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Macy, Thank you for your very kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with the two of you. I appreciate the confidence you had in me to refer your friends as well. I look forward to working with the two of you for your future travel needs.
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/16/2015

Connie was so helpful with helping my fiance and I plan for our honeymoon. I would have been lost without her helping us out. She was fantastic!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Francesca, thank you for allowing me to help you and your fiancé with your honeymoon. I appreciate the review and look forward to helping you with future travel.

She was understanding, friendly, prompt and helpful

Sent on 09/15/2015

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words.

Justin · Married on 10/10/2015

Connie was more than accommodating and extremely helpful through this whole process. She helped us narrow down our choices for our honeymoon and find the perfect place for us to spend our first week as a married couple. She knew exactly what we would enjoy and we listened to all of her recommendations as she had been to most of the resorts herself. We can't thank her enough for all of the help she provided in putting together the perfect honeymoon for my wife and I.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. I try to the best of my ability to give my clients more than they expect. I look forward to hearing from you in the future for travel needs.

Renee · Married on 10/10/2015

Connie was hands down the best travel coordinator I could have imagined! We met at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza back in January of this year. After a few months of me procrastinating on planning our honeymoon, she contacted me to offer her help. Within a few weeks we had all the details and planning complete. All the way up until the wedding she was prompt and always answered any question I had. She was very knowledgeable and excited to help me plan. She made us feel important and treated us like close friends. I will never have to search for any other travel coordinator again, she will ALWAYS be our first choice. We ended up going to the Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It was a blast and I have to thank Connie for all the hard work and planning she put in to make our week absolutely perfect. For anyone looking to find a travel coordinator, Connie would be a wonderful choice.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind review. I have a passion for what I do and enjoy helping couples plan their travel, hoping to remove the stress for them. Looking forward to helping the two of you with future travel.

Connie is the best! As someone who has traveled extensively around the world I would not think twice about using Connie's services again. Her level of professionalism and punctuality is unmatched. Connie understood that listening was important in order to understand what we wanted, needed and could afford. She swiftly came to a conclusion, laid forth an itinerary and provided us with an exceptional honeymoon. Furthermore, Connie herself has traveled the planet and knows first hand the different resorts she promotes.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to working with the two of you for future travel needs.

Tim · Married on 06/28/2015

Connie helped us book our honeymoon and travel itinerary. Any changes in flight plans or scheduling of the honeymoon planning was all handled by Connie. She's great!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Thank you Tim for the awesome opportunity to help you with your honeymoon plans. It was truly a pleasure to get to work for the two of you and give you the honeymoon of your dreams.

Keith & Heather · Married on 04/20/2015

Connie is AWESOME!!! The only travel agent I will ever use again. Absolutey amazing. Thank you for all your knowledgable help!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Connie Events And Travel's reply:

Keith & Heather, thank you for the kind review. I look forward to working with you for future travel.