Connecticut National Golf Club Reviews

Connecticut National Golf Club 5
Connecticut National Golf Club 6
Connecticut National Golf Club 7

Nancy · Married on 06/20/2015

Jen and Jim were wonderful to work with. They were responsible for a beautiful day for our family. They handle every detail professionally and have a wealth of experience and knowledge. We would not hesitate to recommend CT National as a venue for any event.

The Ellis Family

Sent on 07/02/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/13/2015

Jim and jen went beyond for us on our special day, there was a small issue with my florist and jen and all the staff at this venue went around and fixed every one of my centerpieces. The food was magnificent, the kindness and willingness to make everything perfect on our wedding day was apparent by the staff. I highly recommend this venue for any special occasion.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2015

Jim and Jenn went above and beyond! They helped us set up for the wedidng, set up our floral arrangements, get the hall decorated for the reception. The golf club is gorgeous! The grounds are more than what you could hope for.... this is a hidden gem! Don't miss out.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

Truly beyond our expectations in every way! Jim and Jen are great. We are from the western mass area and our guests were blown awa! Jen is so organized and makes you feel comfortable from the very beginning. I am so thankful to have stumbled across the golf club online... Best decision we ever made! We visited a handful of times and each time, they were easy to get a hold of and were very flexible. The overall experience and quality of service was outstanding.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Meg · Married on 10/11/2014

Jim and Jen at CT National went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing. I can't say enough about the staff, service, good, and facility, it was a dream come true!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Carrie · Married on 10/04/2014

Jen and Jim are amazing to work with. We loved the venue the minute we saw it, and the value was incredible. The food served was absolutely delicious, the venue was set up perfectly! We could not have had a better day, Jen and Jim really made the most important day of our lives memorable!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2014

Connecticut National Golf surpassed my expectations for my wedding. Jim and Jennifer ask many details to make sure they properly assisted us throughout the big day. The dinner tasting was provided by the venue which was fun as well as professional. During my wedding planning I moved 600 miles away and Jennifer was extremely helpful in making sure I had all the details figured out prior to coming back into the state for the big day. Jennifer was a great help with the bridal party and making sure everyone got everything right and my husband said Jennifer was a huge help in making sure the grooms side had everything straight!
    I would HIGHLY recommend Connecticut National Golf as they are the most reasonably priced location around, they have the highest quality food, and the most professional staff I ever came across!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Jim and Jen made our wedding day so special. We had nothing to worry about because they had everything under control. I wouldn't have wanted my wedding at any other vendor!

Rachael · Married on 07/11/2014

We had our wedding at CT National and are just thrilled with how everything turned out. From the professionalism to the courtesy that we were shown on the day we walked to in to see the venue we were blown away. Everything went perfectly for our special day. Jen was extremely flexible with our requests and made sure that we had everything we needed and wanted. She and Jim went above and beyond to make sure that the entire day was amazing for us. The food was outstanding, our friends are still talking about it! The service staff was gracious and accommodating, there were no dirty plates left on tables at all. Our guests were happy the entire time as it was clear that Jen and Jim ensure a positive environment for their staff and it showed in their levels of service and friendly attitudes during the day.

If anyone is looking for a quality venue for ANY event, I highly suggest checking out Connecticut National Golf Course. They have the best of all worlds and you will not be disappointed!

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2014

Connecticut National provided us with the most amazing venue! It was so beautiful and exceeded our expectations. The food was absolutely amazing, the staff were friendly and professional, and the entire evening was so well organized! We didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/20/2014

My husband and I searched for the right venue and stumbled upon CT National Golf Club. Who would have thought, a golf course up in the quiet corner of CT, but this place is not something to overlook. If you are looking for an beautiful location, fantastic food and absolute wonderful wedding coordinators - this location is right for you. Jim and Jen were with us each step of the way, making sure we had what we were looking for in a wedding and even made suggestions on what we can do to make our wedding even better. Even the day of the wedding, Jim and Jen took care of everything to make our day absolutely perfect. We could not have asked for a better wedding day, Jim, Jen and CT National just made this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2013

Our Labor Day weekend wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Jen and Jim at Connecticut National. From the very first time we saw the venue we knew our wedding had to be here. There is just no other venue in the area that has everything they do. The charming bar has so much character, the beautiful covered porch overlooking the course, and the beautiful reception room was perfect for our wedding of 125, but could certainly hold many more. Jen and Jim made sure everything we wanted was executed perfectly. The food is prepared by an incredibly talented chef, Gary, who even gave us a private food tasting after some of the dishes we wanted on our dinner menu were not offered at the group tasting. Guests raved not only about how delicious the food was, but the spectacular presentation as well. The morning of the wedding my bridesmaids and I got ready in a large on site bridal suite equipped with a large flat screen tv, leather couches, private bathroom, balcony and plenty of seating to fit 10+ people. We arrived to a beautiful breakfast display of bagels, fresh fruit, and mimosas. The entire wait staff was incredibly attentive during the the cocktail hour and dinner. I would highly recommend the tapas table in addition to passed hours devours, our guests love the wide variety of food available.

Sent on 09/05/2013

We loved the venue from the first time we saw it. We were brought out in a golf cart for some photos with our photographer. The course is gorgeous, and made for some beautiful photos. Jim and Jen were extremely helpful; any questions we had, they answered right away. The food was excellent, and many guests called it gourmet when complimenting it. We recently attended a wedding with a similar menu, but was more than triple the price. CT National is an excellent venue for a great price, and thanks to their organization, we felt that our wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly.

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Crystal (Hurley) Wyckoff

Crystal · Married on 10/13/2012

I absolutely loved CT National Golf Club for our wedding. It was perfect and beautiful and everything I could have hoped for. Jen and Jim were awesome and super helpful with everything. Even on the days when I was a crazy bride and emailed 30 times! They were so professional and went above and beyond for us. I could not have had such a wonderful day if we had gone anywhere else. The whole banquet area was beautiful and the grounds were amazing too! We got some super cute pictures in the bridal suite (which was huge) and in the bar by the fireplace. All of our guests loved the food and the atmosphere. The salmon was amazing!! I'm so glad that I found you guys! You really helped make my wedding dreams come true! Thank you a million times again. <3

Sent on 10/26/2012

Megan · Married on 05/30/2015

Everything was great! We didn't have the worry aout setting up and putting things together the day of because it was all taken care of for us - loved that! Any questions we had were answered immediately. The food and service was wonderful.

Sent on 07/05/2015

I booked my wedding ceremony and reception with CT National. Jim and Jen are great to work with and very attentive. I was referred there by a friend and it blew away the other venues in the area. Very reasonable price-wise compared to other locations. Our wedding was on July 1st and it was absolutely amazing! The grounds are gorgeous, and even though it looked like it was going to rain we were still able to go out on course to take our pictures. The rain held off just as dinner service started. I am still so thrilled with how our wedding went! Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we owe this to our venue and other vendors!! Thank you Jim, Jen, and the staff at CT National!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Natasha · Married on 06/07/2015

After searching around many places in ct this venue is by far the most affordable and beautiful around. The staff is amazing and are willing to work with you no matter how crazy your ideas seem to be

Sent on 07/09/2015

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2016

3.0

We stumbled upon CT National while searching for venues on the RI/CT border. As soon as we pulled up to the venue and met Jen and Jim we knew this was our venue! The grounds were beautiful, the room was a great size, with plenty of light, the bridal suite was large and comfortable and the overall feel was just rustic enough to fit our theme. Jen and Jim were extremely kind, they answered all our questions, and worked within our budget. The day of Jen was amazing. She handled all our needs while we got ready in the bridal suite, she set up our decorations perfectly, and she got our ceremony started right on time. The reSt of the night went beautifully as well. Jen and Jim got dinner out in a timely manner and everyone raved about how delicious the food was! We can't thank Jen and Jim enough for all the time they spent helping us and the amazing day they helped us put together for an even more amazing price! We love CT National!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

Jen and Jim were great to work with! They helped set up all the decorations and made the event go very smoothly. Compared to other CT venues we looked at, the CT National has much higher value.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Shelby · Married on 12/03/2011

3.5

Jim and Jen,
    Matt and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. You both made our day so very special and we couldn't thank you enough!
    Mr. & Mrs. Matthew Bellerive