Connecticut National Golf Club Reviews

Connecticut National Golf Club 5
Connecticut National Golf Club 6
  • Elsie

Elsie · Married on 06/29/2019

They made my dreams come true.

CT National Golf Club far exceeded our expectations in every way. When I was looking for a venue for our vow renewal I read the reviews on here and they all mentioned how great working with Jen West was so I decided to schedule a site visit. From the moment I walked in Jen was beyond wonderful showing us the venue. I knew I would have my vow renewal there. Throughout the planning process she was always responsive, accommodating and just simply amazing. I had heard from others that the food there was very good, but when we went for the food tasting it was more than very good it was superb. The week leading to my vow renewal the weather forecast called for possible thunderstorms in the afternoon which put a damper on my dream of having an outdoor ceremony. Jen knew how much I really wanted an outdoor ceremony and assured me that they would do their best to make it happen. On the day of the vow renewal she even called me to let me know that though the forecast still showed a possible shower she thought we would be ok and said she was good to set it up. My dream became a reality because it never rained and the outdoor area was set up exactly as I had envisioned it. In fact EVERYTHING was set up just like I had asked. Jen did not miss a single thing. She and her staff were super attentive to all the needs of my husband and I and our guests.
    Everyone raved about the food and the venue itself. Choosing CT National Golf Club was one of the easiest and best decisions I made throughout the planning. Thank you so much Jen and staff for the amazing day you helped fulfill for my husband and I.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Connecticut National Golf Club 7
    Connecticut National Golf Club 8
    Connecticut National Golf Club 9
    Connecticut National Golf Club 10
    Connecticut National Golf Club 11
    Connecticut National Golf Club 12

Katie · Married on 10/01/2017

Could Not Have Asked For Better!

Everything was truly perfect! We were so incredibly pleased with everything from beginning to end!

Sent on 11/19/2018

gianna · Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing venue staff and food. Extremely friendly and made the day go so smoothly for us! I would definitely recommend to future bride and groom's!

Kate · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Jim and Jen at Connecticut National was the best wedding decision we could have made! Everything from our ceremony to reception was absolutely perfect and the entire process was very relaxed.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2016

We could not have asked for a better day. This was the perfect venue for our wedding day. Jen was beyond helpful every step of the way. The food was excellent and everything went smoothly. You get exactly what you pay for here. I would recommend to any and everyone!

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

Excellent services, and was a fantastic day even with the rain! Jim and Jenn were great to work with, and very accommodating with everything. Just a note, if you bring anything for the reception and want to keep it afterwards, make sure to tell them ahead of time. We had some things we kind of wanted to keep discarded because we forgot to ask. It wasn't a huge deal, though, our day was still wonderful.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Cassie · Married on 09/10/2016

Jim and Jen were absolutely amazing through the entire process. Jen was extremely knowledgeable and gave me some advice and insights that I wouldn't have thought to consider. She not only is an expert in event planning, but shes very kind and patient which is a great quality to possess when dealing with stressed out Brides! The grounds were beautiful, Jen even lets you borrow things to decorate with if you are interested! I was able to save tons of money on centerpieces which I found to be pretty cool :) I would recommend this venue 100% to ANYONE. It is elegant, classy, simple, beautiful! and its very affordable (in my opinion.) Thank you CT National for being apart of my special day and making sure everything went as close to perfect as possible!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

My husband and I picked CT National for our wedding because we have been their many times before for other events and always had a great experience. We also frequent their golf course to play and have seen the amazing views and how well kept the grounds are. We knew it was going to be a great day but it proved to be so much more!!! Jen and Jim were absolutely amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. They answered all phone calls or late night emails and kept me in the loop about everything. As far as planning a wedding goes, they made it so easy and comfortable...I never had to worry about a thing. The day of the wedding everything was perfect! All the decorations, the flowers, the food and hospitality was exactly as we had planned and hoped for. The night went without a single glitch. Jen was by my side the entire day to help with anything that I or my bridal party needed and kept the flow to the exact timeline. It was the best day of our lives and we couldn't say one bad thing about the whole day. They gave us the wedding of our dreams! We would highly recommend CT National to anyone, you will not be disappointed. Affordable, professional and beautiful...people are still talking about what an amazing day it was!

Mark and Jessica Natale
    September 9, 2016

Sent on 11/16/2016

Monique · Married on 08/07/2016

Jen and CT National were an unbelievable venue. Jen went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. We do not think you could find a better venue for the value! So many extra things are included in the price; such as table clothes, napkins, napkin rings, Chicago chairs, cake or pasta course, many different centerpieces that you can choose from (which is included) and always there to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend CT National for your next venue for an event or wedding.

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

Jim & Jenn West as well as the entire staff at CTN provided nothing but exceptional service. Jenn was hands down the best wedding coordinator we interacted with during our search for the perfect venue. Jenn and Jim made the entire process from looking at the venue, to booking the venue, leading up to and on our wedding day nothing but easy, smooth and perfect. We had so many guests compliment us on how amazing of a job Jenn did, she and Jim have a very strong A game that doesn't go unnoticed. The quality we received for the price we paid was a homerun. CTN is a hidden gem nestled away on prestine landscapes and makes for stunning pictures. Highly recommend having your wedding here. Go see Jim & Jenn, ask for a wedding packet and see for yourself, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jordan · Married on 05/14/2016

Excellent location, great staff, and amazing food! Jen was so great at helping to organize everything and putting together an amazing day. I didn't feel stressed out at all because Jen made sure we had several meetings before the wedding . Prices are very affordable and the bridal suite is a great bonus. My bridal party and I were able to start getting ready 6 hours before the event (we had our hair/makeup professionals come to the suite) and we were able to have breakfast and lunch served to us for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/13/2016

John · Married on 12/12/2015

Jen and Jim are the best. They make you feel like you've been friends with them for years when you begin planning and leave you feeling like you want to be friends for years by the time your wedding ends. If you don't want headaches, unforeseen issues and want a wedding you'll always hear people singing the praises of then go to CT National and let Jim and Jen do their thing. I can't say enough how awesome they are and how highly I recommend them. Some people are born to be singers, or poets or athletes. Jim and Jen were born to make people's special events the best they can possibly be. I'm indebted to and proud to know them.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Rachel · Married on 12/12/2015

Love this place! They did everything and made sure our day was beautiful. It was everything I dreamed about. Jen and Jim went over the top to make sure everything went smooth! Food was amazing! everyone who worked their where wonderful.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Brandon · Married on 10/10/2015

We could not have asked for a better day or a better place to hold our wedding at. They were absolutely amazing and the people were extremely helpful. Jen did an amazing job and was always making sure that my wife and I had everything that we needed. If I could give this place more than 5 STARS I most definitely will. Thank you for a day we will never ever forget!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Amberlee · Married on 10/09/2015

My husband and I were looking for a wedding venue that was affordable, beautiful, and most of all, accommodating to what we wanted out of our special day. CT National exceeded our expectations on all fronts! Jim & Jen went above and beyond to make every last detail perfect. Our ceremony was threatened with bouts of rain the entire day, but they did their best to make sure we sneaked in our vows outside just as I had wanted. The food here is OUTSTANDING, the staff is friendly and professional, and the setup is perfect for pictures, cocktail hours, and dancing. Also, I should mention how awesome all of their preferred vendors are! We walked away with a beautiful day to remember and we didn't break the bank!

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

I was the photographer at this wedding. I traveled from AZ to photograph this wedding and having worked with many vendors over the years, CT National Golf Club is top notch. Their entire team is very customer service oriented and are a true dream to work with and the venue is simply amazing. Thank you for making this AZ girl feel so welcome! I hope to be able to travel back someday to photograph another wedding here!

Joelle · Married on 09/26/2015

Jen and Jim were amazing to work with for our wedding. From the first meeting to the night of they were available to answer questions and make the wedding process as stress free as possible. They were accommodating and flexible when it came to getting in our final numbers and figuring out the seating chart. The only negative experience was when my husband tried to play golf the morning of our wedding and they were not able to squeeze him in. Our reception was beautifully put together and Jen went out of her way to send me pictures to ensure that everything was set up just how we wanted. The food was AMAZINzG and all the guest dietary restrictions were taken care of. Overall our day was prefect and everything we hoped for. Thank you Jen and Jim.

Sent on 11/01/2015

pamm · Married on 09/05/2015

I can not say enough about the professionalism of Connecticut National Golf Club. They did an outstanding job on my nephews wedding, September 2015. I have been a planner and decorator in the wedding industry in Dallas for 25 years and I am very happy to say that they exceeded my expectations. Quality of service, food, venue were great. I highly recommend this Beautiful location for a wedding or any type of event.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Lenka · Married on 09/05/2015

This venue was absolutely amazing. Jen and Jim west made all the planning and decision making super easy for us. They are truly amazing at what they do. Our ceremony space ( which was outside ) was absolutely beatiful as well as the reception room. The whole place indoor and outdoor was exceptionally well maintained. They have a beatiful bridal suite for your whole bridal party to get ready at. It was great to be able to get ready on site while being served mimosa and delicious appetizers. My mom had a cold so Jen didn't hesitate to rush a hot tea and a Tylenol to her. The food was amazing. It was very affordable for the portions and quality served to us. The staff was always friendly and very attentive. Overall I would most definitely recommend this venue for any occasion celebration especially a wedding as the golf course has beatiful backdrop for your pictures. Thanks again Jen and Jim for making our special day so amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2015

All we can say is Jim & Jen went so far above and beyond to make our day perfect that we cant thank them enough. From our first meeting to the day of they were there for anything we needed. The food was very good and the service was outstanding. We cant thank Jim and Jen enough for all of there help in making our Wedding everything we hoped for.

Carolyn · Married on 07/31/2015

My husband and I new from the moment we met Jim and Jen that we were meant to get married at Connecticut National. They made our day better than we could have ever dreamed. Our family and friends are still raving about the food and the atmosphere! We recommend anyone planning a wedding or special event visit them! We can not thank Jim and Jen enough!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Kimberley · Married on 07/25/2015

Not only was the reception site beautiful and the food delicious, but Jen and Jim were wonderfully helpful. Our guests especially loved the large wrap around porch and the open layout. I would highly recommend CNGC to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Julie · Married on 06/26/2015

Jim and Jen West at CT National Golf Club were wonderful to work with for our wedding! They were very easy going, yet very responsive to all of our questions and concerns about the day of the wedding, from start to finish. We wanted to bring in a lot of our own decorations and they were great in helping us get situated and organized. Jim, Jen, and the staff were all wonderful in assisting us during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding.
    The bridesmaids, our mothers, and the bride all got dressed in the bridal suite. It was great being able to bring our hairdressers/makeup artists to the venue, get ready right there and not have to rush on the day of the wedding. Jen arranged our breakfast, lunch, and drinks to be sure we were comfortable all day. We were very happy that everything happened in one place.
    The venue was beautiful! We were blessed with a gorgeous late June day, and we were able to hold our ceremony outside, and got to take all of our pictures on site. It was a perfect day thanks to the staff coupled with a beautiful landscape. Our reception was fun and energetic as a result of the environment we had it in. We loved having the porch as an extra outdoor area for our guests - we set up a photo booth with fun props, and it was a hit with our guests. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it for our guests. Our only complaint was that the night went by too quickly!!
    We had a wonderful wedding day, and we would recommend CT National and Jim and Jen to anyone looking to get married at a beautiful laid back venue!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Nancy · Married on 06/20/2015

Jen and Jim were wonderful to work with. They were responsible for a beautiful day for our family. They handle every detail professionally and have a wealth of experience and knowledge. We would not hesitate to recommend CT National as a venue for any event.

The Ellis Family