Connected SD Events Reviews

5 | Del Mar, CA

5 Reviews for Connected SD Events

kristin · Married on 10/02/2010

Marie did a wonderful job with our wedding! She went above and beyond the call of duty.Not only was she my day of coordinator, she was my decorator!! She made the venue look fabulous and executed my vision to the tee!!! Her bright and cheerful personality really helped put my mind at ease. She had an answer to every question we had and was supportive of my stress levels :) She stayed on top of all the other vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page even through a few hiccups she never faltered... The day of, Marie, made sure everything was perfect and in place and that everyone was happy and smiling! We couldn't have asked for anything more. I am greatful to Marie for helping to make our special day perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend Connected SD to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Chuck · Married on 07/30/2010

I have nothing but good things to say about Marie! We were just married July 30, and she was just fantastic. We are from Phoenix, and had family coming from various parts of the country as well. My understanding was that Marie was hit by another driver the day before our wedding, but like a super trooper, she was running around getting things done. Such a nice woman, and very very professional, with a knack for balancing the two. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to have Marie work with us. My now wife had found Connected SD Events through this site, and with good reviews and found them to be right on. So so happy with the service. Thank you so much Marie!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Lawrence · Married on 09/12/2009

Jamie and Marie were absolutely wonderful to work with. Before the wedding, Marie helped with the selection of the food, and was flexible enough to work with us in the last couple of weeks when we couldn't quite make up our minds! She also arranged for a very nice wedding arch for us. We had our wedding at the Bridge Club at the La Jolla cove, not the easiest wedding site, logistically. We also had two receptions - one before the ceremony and one after, with two different spreads of food. Marie was an absolute professional, setting up and running the catering and serving while we were attending to the guests, and things got done when they needed to get done like clockwork, and all in the background. All of our guests were very impressed at not only the food, but the way the receptions were organized and conducted. Jamie was a wonderful bartender, working with the wine and beer we had provided. All in all, they were instrumental in making our most special day a big success. We would recommend them to anyone. Thanks, guys!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Shelley · Married on 05/09/2009

Jamie and Marie were soooo wonderful to work with. I had a destination wedding that required more attention than I had realized. My now husband and I were almost without flowers at our wedding because the coordinator at our event neglected to inform us of the challenges that were before us in delivering flowers to the Island. Jamie and Marie stayed up all night problem solving and getting help from their staff members to ensure that I had a wedding with all the beauty that I was hoping for. They are professional and an absolute delight! Our flowers showed up on time and perfect, I couldn't be more pleased. Though they are a newer company they run their business as if they have been doing this for years!

Thanks you guys, I appreciate all you did!!!

Shelley T-

Sent on 09/15/2009

Kay · Married on 05/08/2009

For our wedding last May, I had planned last minute that I would want to have a bamboo chuppah for our ceremony. I had done so much research on trying to find different vendors & the ones that I had found were $300-400 & some had $100 delivery & set-up fees. This led me to changing my mind about having chuppahs. Weeks later, I decided that I'd really like to have one. I did research again & was able to find Connected SD Event Rentals just on the week of the wedding & they charged me only $219 altogether & it was of the same quality & looks of the other chuppahs I had found. She had responded quickly & was very easy to work with. I believe they were the first vendors there & had it set up way ahead of time. She even came to say hi & congratulate me before she left. The chuppah was beautiful & I had received many compliments for it. I highly recommend them! (=

Sent on 06/16/2009