Conejo Rental Center Reviews

Westlake Village, CA
Rating 4.6 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Stacy Married on 10/11/2014
    Janis at conejo rentals is the sweetest women. She helped me and even came to the venue to help me pick the right seating arrangement for my event. Every time I added or took away yaws she took care of it! They are amazing at delivery and pick up.. On time and dependable!
    Kimberly Married on 05/19/2012
    Janis Winchester and her rental team were a pleasure to work with. The prices are very affordable and the quality is great. They delivered and picked up the chairs and book stand right on time. They are also very flexible. If you are having an event in the conejo valley area and need rentals (chairs, tables, linens, etc) they are the way to go.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/12/2014
    Everything was really great! However, they are really quick to add on things that you don't ask for, like AstroTurf with staging platform, or side walls for tents. Once I explained that those items wouldn't be needed, try took them off for us. They are very responsive with any questions or concerns you have. Very accommodating with pricing as well.
    Stephanie Married on 06/18/2011
    Janis the owner was very nice and pleasant and came out to view my backyard where the reception was to be held. She never tried to up sell me and I appreciated that. Two days before the wedding I needed to order table skirts and she was able to accommodate my request. The only problem I had was that some of the chairs had writing on the back and one was covered in a pink liquid. I know they aren't supposed to be spotless and new, but really come on!
    Karen Married on 10/27/2012
    Janis was hilarious and easy to work with on our wedding. We needed tables, linens, glasses, the works. We met with her two weeks before our wedding and she was able to accomodate our last minute wedding needs. The slight downfall of Conejo Rental Center? We waited for them to deliver the tables and other items. We were told they would be in our area Friday morning. There were no calls to tell us that their delivery guys were going to be late. They showed up around 5PM. All we needed was a quick update that they would be late so we weren't waiting around all day for them to show up.

What I was a bit concerned about was the age/quality of the party floor. Their oak/parquet floor was very scuffed, it's not something I would dance on without shoes. Thankfully our reception was for the evening, so no one could really see the scuffed flooring. However, for the price and the time we needed to get everything by, it was fine. Thank you Janis.
  • User2494804 2+ years ago
    Easy to work with staff. Some of the tables were a little battered so the rating is a 4 instead of 5.