Concorde Banquets Reviews

318 | Lake Zurich, IL

318 Reviews for Concorde Banquets

• Lasharell

Lasharell Hintson · Married on 07/22/2019

Very reliable and will exceed your expectations

We wanted to have a small wedding at an affordable price and the Concorde delivered. We checked out a couple other places and other banquet halls and this one was by far the best . It was very clean and everything ran very smooth. They worked with us through everything. Beautiful venue I recommend it .

Sent on 07/25/2019

Bryan Laughlin · Married on 04/13/2019

A night to remember

Where do I even begin? My wife and I had our reception on Saturday, April 13th and it was amazing. I have spent the better part of 10 years in the wedding industry, as a lighting, entertainment, and production company, and have worked with well over 1000 venues. John and his staff at Concorde were by far the best. John made Rachel and I feel like stars and helped take our vision to the next level. He looked out for our best interests and was present all night to ensure everything went smoothly. It’s hard for a venue owner to allow us to go outside the box, bringing in high end production, and trust us. Not only did John do that, but he was more than accommodating.

I just can’t say enough about how amazing everyone was and how well they took care of us. Everyone is amazing. This venue is highly recommended and the food is incredible. BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Angela · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Wedding

My husband and I recently held our wedding reception at Concorde. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! John, Peter, and Pat were so wonderful to work with. They all made sure that every detail was exactly how we wanted it. The day of, the room looked beautiful, everything was prepared exactly as we asked for, the food tasted amazing, and the staff was amazing and friendly! Couldn’t have chose a better venue for our special day!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kalissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect experience

Trusted, quality vendor. John made every detail so easy and perfect. From the room to the food, everything was amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kristin-Marie · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Day Ever!!!

We had such an amazing wedding experience thanks to John & everyone at Concorde! John is so knowledgeable and helped above and beyond to make all my wishes come true for our special day! Everyone is still talking about how delicious the food was, and how smoothly everything went! The room was captured just the way I imagined! Hands down the best banquet around, gorgeous venue. Thank you for everything.

Jocelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

From beginning to end, Peter was awesome to work with. He was very knowledgable and patient, he truly made us feel so comfortable. The team as a whole were so professional, polite, and efficient. The food was delicious, definitely the best "wedding" food I have ever tasted. Overall, it was an amazing experience and we couldn't have been happier! Thank you Concorde, Peter, and John for an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2018

Extraordinary

Simply the best! John the owner was very easy to work with, workers were super helpful, the food is AMAZING, and it was just the perfect day. I would 100% always recommend The Concorde to anyone!

Anastasia Tsiantou · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing venue

We had our wedding at the Concorde Banquets on September 23. Everything was amazing and professional. They were so flexible with the details and they took care of everything. Our guests were impressed by the place and especially the food. We had a stress-free, simple, yet memorable wedding. I would not lose time looking elsewhere if I were you :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Przemyslaw · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect service! Everything was great and done to the perfection!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Best Wedding Reception

My husband and I had our reception at Concorde on September 21, 2018. The room looked absolutely amazing. The service was outstanding and the food was very flavorful and the best I’ve ever had at a wedding. It was the most perfect day ever! Everything ran so smoothly and John and his staff were so nice and helpful and wanted to make sure everything was how you wanted it!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Mirela · Married on 09/02/2018

Our Labor Day Weekend wedding was a blast! EVERYONE raved about the delicious good and gorgeous venue.

We had the beautiful Room A with the huge windows - we loved seeing the trees outside, all lit up at night - it didn't feel like we were enclosed in some random banquet ballroom. For our main course, we chose a combination of filet mignon and grilled salmon, highly recommend! The bridal private room was right behind the bar and next to the bathrooms - very convenient! A+

Our ceremony was in the garden patio (one of the main reasons we chose Concorde) - it was not only very pretty but also very convenient to have the whole wedding in one place. We had 120 people in attendance, but the area could've easily fit 200 or more, it's bigger than it looks. Bonus: swans in the lake!! A+

(The only complaint would be that there was another wedding (reception only) starting at the same time as our ceremony. We were worried about mixing the two weddings and yes, that happened. My bridal party and some guests told me that bridesmaids of the other wedding were taking casual group photos *right at the entrance* of our ceremony site as our guests watched *and even had the nerve to move away our mirror sign for their photos*, which made some of our guests confused and they went to wait inside, not entirely sure whose wedding ceremony should be outdoors. This delayed the start of our ceremony a bit as we had our groomsmen go out to sort the situation out. Of course it's normal to have multiple events start at the same time, but I suggest a little more instruction from Concorde to those other parties as to not interfere with someone else's ceremony... To Concorde's defense though, those bridesmaids were plain rude and classless, or just completely lacking common sense!)

Overall, we had a great time, and we wish to return some day for more events, whether as hosts or as guests! Thanks John, Peter and Concorde!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Kateryna

Kateryna · Married on 08/11/2018

The best venue you could possibly find!

We have been searching for the right venue for months, especially considering that we only had 7 months to get ready for a wedding, we drove to many places. When after exhausting search process and driving around I gave Concorde a call, Pat was the one to take my call. She explained everything over the phone how it works, gave me available dates, prices, and invited us for an appointment. She immediately put my mind at ease when we came. Since the moment we met Pat, Peter and John we felt that this IS the PLACE :)! It was a perfect location for us - 10 minutes from our home, 10 minutes exactly from my parents home, 20 minutes from the Church where we had our ceremony and very easy to find it for all our guests - by Quentin and Rand Rd intersection.
    Our beautiful wedding was celebrated on 11th of August, 2018. Our guests list was growing and we had to upgrade from middle part of the ballroom to Atrium which was perfect size for 135 guests - not too small not too big. Food was excellent (the only thing I regret is that my husband and I were too busy to taste everything :)).
    Pat and John helped us with planning the timeline, arranging the special lighting, and many other things, advised us on finding a florist at a good rate, Peter helped with food assortment and bakery choices for the wedding cake and guided us through our whole wedding preparation process. We had a wonderful state of the art sweet table which you definitely should do! All our guests loved it! Everyone at Concorde who helped us with preparations and arrangements were always helpful, always available for us at any time with or without appointment, very attentive and super friendly. People who serviced us the day of our wedding were professional and everything was on-time on their end. The only suggestion we would have is that they may have wanted to put a sign above our private bathroom that we had in our ballroom, so people would know it's there.
    At last but not least, the surrounding area was spectacular! Our most beautiful pictures were from there. Having wedding at Concorde is an investment. But if you want a beautiful memorable wedding and for a great value, this is your place! It's really worth it and we truly recommend it! Concorde for us will always be that special one forever. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

Dominique · Married on 07/20/2018

We had our wedding at Concorde on July 20th! It was the best! Our guest loved the food and overall vibe of everything. I would definitely recommend Concorde

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jennie · Married on 07/07/2018

Concorde knows how to put on a wedding!

Working with Pat and the Concorde team was easy, fun, and smooth. They did everything we asked for and we had an amazing wedding!

Theodora · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing food and work well with all of our requests.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Cynthia · Married on 06/24/2018

We did not think that a banquet hall was what we wanted for our wedding, but a friend who hosted a wedding at the Concorde persuaded us to check it out. We are so happy that we did!!! We were very, very pleased from the planning process through our final beautiful event at the Concorde! We used several of their recommended vendors (Flowerville and Manna Music, Central Continental Bakery) and were not disappointed! Guests raved about the facilities, the food (delicious, hot, quality food), beverages and the service. The Concorde was a great value and couldn't have been any better. We worked with John, Peter and Pat and all were very accommodating and customer service oriented. Our ceremony was outside and the grounds were beautiful, making perfect background scenery for our photographs. Definitely check it out!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2018

The Concorde took such wonderful care of my entire family and was beyond accommodating to all of our requests. Our special day wouldn't have been the same if we didn't have our reception there.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

What a great place! I would highly recommend Concorde to anyone. The venue is beautiful and clean. The staff were very helpful and professional. The food is great, and the wedding cake that was included was delicious Compared to other venues their package was the most economical. We had a wonderful night and would definitely use Concorde again!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

The Concorde was an AMAZING place for our wedding! They were extremely kind, patient, responsive, and listened to everything I wanted for our wedding! On the actual day of our wedding, they checked on us numerous times asking if we needed anything and making sure our guests were taken care of. At the end of the night, everything was packed up for us and they even loaded up our cars! It was a perfect day all because of the Concorde!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Deanna · Married on 12/22/2017

My Husband and I had a December 2017 winter wedding. Everything turned out wonderfully and all of our guests enjoyed their meals and was cooked perfectly and timely. The staff did everything they could to make sure things went smoothly. They even insisted I have a fruit cup as I didn't want to risk dripping soup on my dress! (Yes I am that clumsy!) That was very kind. Also they have a grand stair case and a gazebo that worked really well for photos (SecondPrint Productions). Though I had a winter wedding, I noticed they did have an outdoor area to do a ceremony which would look lovely in the spring/summer!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Marianne · Married on 12/02/2017

What an amazing wedding venue, the best ever! The food was exquisite and so delicious. John and his staffs customer service was exceptional, always available for every detail. Our guests were very impressed.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

John was amazing! He was very flexible and wanted to make sure we had everything perfect the way we wanted it!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

John and his staff are the best! A wedding can be very stressful, but they made it so pleasant. They were prompt with responses, accommodating and understanding towards our needs. The night of the event, John personally made sure everything went according to plan and even surprised us with some late night snacks. After pricing out a lot of facilities in the area, we quickly learned that Concorde is extremely reasonable and they do not sacrifice quality. We could not have asked for a more perfect experience from this team. Love love love Concorde!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

The Concorde was the absolute best place place to have a wedding reception. The room, and staff was top notch. They make everything so easy, and worked to make all of our wishes come to life. The guest's couldn't get over how amazing the food and drinks were. I could not asked for anything more. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Patrick · Married on 10/13/2017

Great and easy to work with! The staff was very accommodating and made our night perfect

Sent on 01/21/2018