Concept One Photography Reviews

189 | Bloomingdale, IL

189 Reviews for Concept One Photography

• michele

michele · Married on 10/10/2014

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Wow what a team!! So professional and friendly. Us girls ran late, but the photographer was on it!! We got amazing photos and videos. The Photo Booth was a hit!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Latrice · Married on 10/10/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Concept One and our Videographer Steve@chicago-videography.com. Everyone at Concept One were easy and fun to work with. We could tell that everyone was trying their best to give us the best day possible. My emails and phone calls were answered quickly and efficiently. The photo booth was a huge hit at the reception and our pictures and video came out AMAZINGLY. I honestly cried the first time viewing our video. Steve filmed so many precious moments that we probably would have forgotten about had it not been for his keen eye. This is a great company and we would be more than happy to work with them again. :-)

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2014

Haven't seen my photos yet(just got married 3 days ago) but I know they will be perfect because not only did we have the same photographer as our engagement session but he is wonderful at what he does. Bryon is the photographer we had for our wedding, he helped with everything, whether it was my matron of honor who had questions about my dress to helping people stand properly and to making sure all of the photos I wanted were done. He was a very big help on our special day and has become a family friend. We had so many compliments about Bryon from friends and family. The excitement I have to see these pictures is just unbelievable. Bryon will check his photos as he takes them and if he catches something absolutely perfect he shows you and the excitement on his face just shows you he does what he loves.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/26/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about concept one. The photographs were amazing, the photographer was very personable, on time, and professional, and the album is gorgeous! We also had the photo booth which was a lot of fun for the guests and we got that album right after the event! They did an overall outstanding job and I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Karen · Married on 08/31/2014

The gentlemen who ran our booth were awesome!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Bianca · Married on 08/28/2014

Their services were amazing. They are all very professional and very helpful with recommending and providing services. Our family members absolutely loved the photo booth services they provided and thought the attendants were extremely nice. There were so many pictures taken and they came out beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were very prompt on returning calls and addressing any questions and concerns we had. My husband and I are excited to see the photo album and video. I would highly recommend Concept One to every one I know. They were all around awesome.

Sent on 10/09/2014
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 07/26/2014

Sal worked a great deal with me, He sent his worker Joe to do the Photo Booth and he was great! So friendly and professional. We will be using their services again for future events

Sent on 08/03/2014

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2014

I haven't gotten the photographs or the video, but the photographer and the videographer were both very friendly and outgoing. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2014

I had great communication with Sal from concept one. There was many things that needed to be done with save the date cards, place cards, my photographer and photo booth. Everything went very smooth from start to finish. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2014

From the first time we were in contact with Concept One, they were immediately chosen as our photographers. From Great Pricing to Great Service they are an awesome company that provides top quality services at a price that can't be beaten. I would use them again and would recommend anyone and everyone I can to check them out before signing with other Photographers.

Sent on 08/21/2014

L · Married on 07/06/2014

Concept One did a great job on my wedding day. I had a photographer, video attendant & a Photo Booth Attendant. All three were professional, knew the highlights of our wedding & were very helpful.. They walked around during our reception taking pic's or video of our wedding.. We are very please with the hard work they did for our wedding. I would highly recommend Concept One. BTW, the Photo Booth was a HIT at the wedding.. We received a Scrap book of all the Photo Booth pic's which is a great memory to have :-)

Sent on 07/29/2014

Concept One is a great company! The photos were amazing. The photographer was personable and professional, and the photobooth package was so fun!! We are so glad we picked this company!

Sent on 08/02/2014

We worked with Sal (who set everything up), Jeff (our photographer) and Steve (from Chicago Videography). We also used a photo booth from them which was a huge hit. It could hold several people and they provided props that everyone enjoyed. We have seen several other photo booths at other weddings/events that were not done nearly as well. Our photographer was fantastic. He worked well with the little kids, the older adults and especially my family who are wonderful but easily distracted. We have not yet seen the finished product, but based on the experience we had we are sure the photos and video will be great.

Sent on 07/25/2014

We used concept one for the photo booth for our wedding. The attendant, Anthony, did a wonderful job! The photo booth was very nice and came with a lot of props. Anthony did a great job running the booth and trying to get guests to sign the book they put all the photo strips in for the guests of honor to keep at the end of the night. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 08/09/2015

T.J. · Married on 06/14/2014

With ConceptOne Photography, we couldn't be happier! We had Bryon as our photographer and found him to not only be an expert in the art of photography, but a jack of all trades. He beautifully arranged our boutonnières, helped DJ and pass drinks around on our party bus, and overall was a joy to have on our special day. Our experience with other staff was just as rewarding. Sal has been absolutely accommodating to all of our requests and has been timely and polite. When it comes down to it, ConceptOne provided excellent photos, service, and amenities all at a great price.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Anne · Married on 06/14/2014

Concept One is amazing! This family owned company is truly one of a kind. I enjoyed working with Sal and all of his staff! My day of photographer was awesome! He found a way to capture the most precious moments of our wedding. To this day, I have friends and family members gloating about how well the pictures turned out and what a fantastic job Concept One did. They made sure to include everyone, which is exactly what we wanted. They also did our photo booth, which was a huge success! I would recommend Concept One to any bride who wants to always remember her special day! :)

Sent on 12/03/2015

Christine · Married on 06/07/2014

When it comes to pictures im usually the one taking them at every event our family has... So when it came to picking a photographer for our wedding I knew I would have a lot of questions and concerns! We recently attended a wedding 3 months before and they referred us to Concept One. We met with Sal and we immediately fell in love with Concept One work! He showed us some albums that were so elegant and amazing! We decided to go with them for photo and video. We met with Steve, the video guy, and couldn't wait till the wedding! On the day of our wedding we met Bryon our photographer for the entire day! He was the most amazing and friendly person! We immediately clicked! He knew I loved pictures and he took the best poses ever! I loved both Bryon and Steve's vision! You could definitely tell they both have a lot of experience and i'm so happy we got them!!!!! 3 weeks later our pictures were ready and up online for viewing! They were so fast and I was so thankful! Our experience with Concept One was by far the best experience of our wedding! They were there capturing every single moment of the best day of our lives! The pictures came out beautiful and I know our video will be the best movie of our lives! Thank you Concept One! We rate you guys 10 out of 10!!!!!! I would recommend all you new couples getting married to think about Concept One and just meet with them! I'll be seeing them again in August for my cousin's wedding!!! You will not be disappointed! And their rates are very reasonable!

Sent on 07/11/2014
  • User4203423 · 2+ years ago

These people are absolutely amazing helped not just with the photography but the coordination and planning with the entire day!! Great people, and unbelievable value.

Sent on 06/25/2014

D. · Married on 05/03/2014

Thank you so much to everyone at Concept One. They made our wedding day so special with a surprise photo booth for my wife. Even on short notice they were able to come through and at a very reasonable price. The booth was full all night long and my guests got some great pictures. Thanks especially to Sal and Adam for dealing with me on the phone. Definite must for any wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Jess · Married on 05/02/2014

I cannot say enough about Concept One. From the moment I first met with Sal, I knew I was in good hands. He was VERY helpful to explain exactly how my day was going to go and how the photographer would be there from point A to Z. Sal was very detailed and made she my vision for my wedding was captured. I would have to say I made some very specific requests, but the entire team made sure they were met. For the cost of everything and for all I received, I couldn't be happier! I have received so many compliments on my pictures, as well as the photo booth! All of my wedding guests had a blast with the photo booth! They were able to create memories at my wedding that they could keep, as well as me. Everything was truly more then I excepted!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Ricky · Married on 04/26/2014

Cocnept one was very helpful and extremely reasonable. The attendant for the photo booth was polite, personable, and even seemed to enjoy himself while interacting with our wedding guests.

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • User4205963 · 2+ years ago

Sal and his team were a great company to work with! I looked high and low for a reasonably priced photographer that didn't break the bank and they delivered. Great value for the level of service they give!! Christina was our photographer and I thought she was awesome! very attentive and had many suggestions on the type of photos to take!! This coming from a self-proclaimed shutterbug, I love taking pictures and thought I got all the shots I needed to remember our special day!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2014

If you need professional photography that offers a triple play package inclusive of photographer, videographer and photo booth then choose Concept One. The night of our wedding we received a personalized large photo album that included all photos and private messages from our guests. This was helpful because my husband and I took this album on our honey moon to reminisce immediately our our extraordinary event. Also, the wedding album is priceless, best quality album, I have ever seen! I received so many compliments on the layout, thickness of the pages, beautiful quality picture selection and overall asthetics. Don't trust Just anyone to help capture the event memories...Concept One is definitely the right way to go!

Sent on 02/09/2015

We used Concept One photobooth at our wedding and cannot say enough good things about them and their services. From our first inquiry, their responsiveness and flexibility were so impressive. We were able to work with them to book exactly what we were looking for! That is were the amazing value comes in...
    Each of our guests left with their high quality photos in a photo strip which made for such a great keepsake for each of them. The props were all provided and ranged in everything from funny hats to crazy glasses. On top of each guest taking home their own pictures, the attendants assembled a scrapbook for us throughout the night with pictures of each group as well as notes! (the attendants were fun, personable, and professional!)

Concept One was a pleasure to work with and we received a lot of compliments on the quality of photobooth/pictures as well as how much fun everyone had!!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/30/2013

Our photos are beautiful! OUr photographer came with many ideas and took a TON of pictures. This was so nice for me not having to worry about pictures being taken because he was ready, and efficient! We received all photos, and thank you cards in a timely matter after the wedding!

Our photo-booth was so much fun! They even stayed longer on a short notice!

Steven Buller was our videographer! He couldn't be more helpful. We had a phone conversation before my wedding and he took care of everything! We have watched our wedding video many times!

Sent on 04/29/2014