Completely Coordinated Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Emily C. Married on 07/23/2022

Wedding coordinator

Cindy was amazing! Great communication and flexible. There’s no way the day would’ve gone as smoothly without her! She was right on schedule for everything and extremely prepared. I couldn’t recommend her enough!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I enjoyed working with you & your family very much! You made my job easy with how prepared you were! Best wishes to you & Jace! ❤️
  • Toni
    Toni B. Married on 07/09/2022

Day of Coordinator

Cindy was great! She was very professional and was always there to answer any questions I had. She definitely made our day less stressful. We had a blast thanks to all her help

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much Toni! It was a pleasure to be there on such an important day! Thank you for letting us be a small part of it!
    Aubrey R. Married on 07/04/2022

Life Saver

Okay so I got married yesterday and I was a DIY bride. Thought I wouldn’t need help but everyone told me to at least get a day of coordinator.
    So I looked into it and found Cindy!!
    She was the engine behind my wedding day. Everything I asked for during the chaos of the reception she got. She made the rehearsals efficient and the processional went perfect. She rounded up the vendors and kept track of all the documents. Every little thing went great. Her helper was great too!!!

Please trust me, as a stubborn DIY bride, if you want your hard work to pay off and for your wedding day to go perfectly, hire this wonderful lady!!!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a fun day and I was so lucky to be a small part of it! You had an incredible vision for your day, and it turned out beautifully! Congratulations again to you both! ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Savannah P. Married on 06/26/2022

A Beautiful Day with Cindy

Cindy was a fantastic day-of coordinator! She helped my husband and I have a beautiful wedding. I think there was even a slight hiccup with our bartender at one point, and I hardly even knew because Cindy took care of it and didn't let any stress of it get to me! I would highly recommend her!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much! You all were such a joy to work with and I’m so glad that you enjoyed your wedding day without any stress! Best wishes to you both! ❤️
  • Sydnee
    Sydnee L. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cindy of Completely Coordinated was the BIGGEST help, she was attentive and organized and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Working with Cindy of Completely Coordinated made all the difference. Throughout the entire process she was hands-on, accessible, flexible and offered valued insight for decision making. She’s incredibly personable, professional and knowledgeable in what she does. In addition to planning and executing our vision she was even kind enough to make sure my husband and I had time to eat, helped take down decorations and kept everything on track. Our day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without her.

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much Sydnee! You were so easy to work with, and you had such an amazing group of helpers and guests! Best wishes for you & Bo on this new adventure! 💓
    Megan W. Married on 06/05/2022

Day of Coordinator

Cindy was amazing! She took a lot off of my plate and was very organized! She went above and beyond!
  • Raelynn
    Raelynn Married on 05/21/2022

Wonderful Experience!

I would recommend Completely Coordinated to anyone looking for a coordinator! They made both the rehearsal and the wedding day as stress free as possible for me and my family. They were so professional and easy to work with. I have no doubt that hiring Completely Coordinated was one of my best decisions!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you Raelynn! You and Troy were such a fun & kind couple! I was so happy to be a part of your wedding day! Best wishes to you both in the future! ❤️
    Terri E. Married on 05/21/2022

Mom of the bride

She was awesome to work with. Could not have done it without their help. Always on time and there to help with any and everything. Had lots of good suggestions that I had not thought of. Could not say enough good about them!! You will no regret and will enjoy working with them!

Thank you so much Terri!
    You all were such a fun group to work with! We enjoyed every moment and it was such a pleasure working with you all! ❤️
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 05/12/2022

10/10 recommend!

Cindy was so amazing and made the day so smooth! I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She contacted all my vendors the week of the wedding and locked down their arrival times and deliveries. Highly recommend! Couldn’t have done it without a coordinator!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day! Wishing you both the absolute best in the years ahead! ❤️
    Courtney Married on 04/22/2022

amazingly helpful

she was awesome & the biggest help the whole time, she was also so sweet about everything!
    Sierra W. Married on 02/12/2022

Stress-Free!

Cindy and Ashley were awesome! We purchased the Simply Coordinated package and Cindy went above and beyond that to help us. She was quick to respond to all of my questions and made sure I was stress-free. My officiant even said she was the best coordinator he has worked with! I would highly recommend Completely Coordinated to anyone. I was very concerned with certain aspects of my wedding due to having different locations for my ceremony and reception, and Cindy took care of everything.

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much Sierra! I was so happy to help you on your wedding day! I wish you and Murph the best in the future! ❤️
  • Denise
    Denise Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! New go to for large events

My partner and I started wedding planning a little over 2 years ago. Our wedding was October 30, 2021 (woo!). Cindy was incredible! She was early, quick to respond and so nice to all our guests. I'm still getting compliments on how nice and organized she was during the wedding. 10 out of 10 would book with her again. And will be pushing anyone I know who is getting married to book with her. Couldn't have done this without her! Thank you so much for making our night magical ✨

Completely Coordinated's reply:

You’re night was AMAZING!! Such a fun atmosphere and one that I will be talking about for years! I’m so honored to be able to have been there throughout your journey and I can’t wait to see all the pics and videos!! Congrats again to you both! ❤️
  • Lori
    Lori P. Married on 10/23/2021

Coordinator

Cindy is amazing! She helped make the day run smoothly and adjusted quickly as we made last minute changes.

Completely Coordinated's reply:

So thrilled to have been there for your special day! You were amazing to work with and you had the sweetest guests! Congrats again! ❤️
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa G. Married on 05/15/2021

Cindy is THE Best!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Cindy and her team is! After having to postpone and reschedule my wedding due to the pandemic, Cindy was the easiest, kindest, always so quick to respond, and most attentive person to work with.

She set everything up just exactly how I imagined it, and the entire night was stress free and truly everything I always dreamed of! She was always checking on me, and even cleared tables and ran food for the venue, which was above and beyond her job description for the evening! My mom even told me how great and attentive she was to her, and how much she appreciated that. Her multi-tasking skills and professionalism real shined!

Cindy is an incredibly hard worker and knows her stuff! She is a MUST to have as your coordinator!!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a dream working with you and Chase and your entire family and friends! You two are surrounded by a lot of love and I wish you both a world of happiness! Congratulations again! ❤️
    Gary H. Married on 03/11/2021

Cindy was Awesome.

Cindy was great. A big help on the big day for my daughter. She took care of everything. Whatever we needed she was there. And she worked seamlessly with the event site folks. We really appreciated all she did for us.

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a delight to work with Alisha and all of your family. I wish you all the very best! ❤️
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect! (Seriously, I mean it!)

If I could give them 10 stars, I would in an instant! Without question, the very best money that we spent on our wedding! I wasn’t going to have a day-of-coordinator for the wedding, but my grandma decided that she wanted me to have a stress free day and paid for it as a gift. Looking back, they should have been my first purchase! I cannot image how different my memories would be without them.. it literally scares me to think about that. Who can actually say they had the perfect wedding day during Covid? I can!!!!

If it could go wrong.. it did. The caterer thought our wedding was the following day (despite it being confirmed ahead of time). We had our rehearsal brunch catered and they never showed! Katherine sprung into action, she had chick-fil-a for everyone in no time! She made them get it together and got the dinner there (miracle) in time for the wedding. We even had extreme wind tearing things apart.. it was no match for Katherine! So many details I overlooked and they were also no match for Katherine!

I am probably the most high stress person in the world, and I can honestly say that I wasn’t stressed even one minute of my wedding day. I’m in tears writing this review, because that truly means the world to me! If you’re on the fence about hiring someone, please don’t hesitate.. you have come to the right place. They will go above and beyond to make your day perfect! Worth their weight in gold!!! I honestly wish I could hire them for life.. like every day of my life with them by my side #lifegoals

Completely Coordinated's reply:

We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us! We strive to make your day as stress free as possible and so happy that you enjoyed your day! ❤️
    Kylie H. Married on 10/16/2020

Phenomenal Professional Wedding Coordinator

If you are looking for someone to be your right-hand woman on your wedding day, look no further than Cindy with Completely Coordinated. She is professional, thorough, and very easy to work with. My now husband and I were slated to be married in May 2020, COVID-19 changed that and Cindy was more than accommodating to make sure she would be able to work with us on our new wedding date. She helped make sure all the small details where taken care of that we needed which allowed our moms and bridal party to enjoy our day alongside us. I can’t say enough good things about her, if you are in the fence about hiring a day of or wedding coordinator, hire her, you will NOT regret it! I cannot say enough good things about her and how glad I am that we found Cindy!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you Kylie! You and Zach were more than amazing to work with! You made my job easy and it was a pleasure to get to know you, and to be a part of your wedding day. Blessings to you and Zach in your years ahead! ❤️
  • W
    Wendy B. Married on 08/06/2020

Completely Coordinated

Katherine with Completely Coordinated was fantastic. She was easy to work with, thought of every detail, had the most pleasant personality, and was always professional. My daughter’s wedding was perfect thanks in part to Completely Coordinated and their expertise. Thank you Katherine with Completely Coordinate, we couldn’t have done it without you!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

We were so honored to be a part of your special day—it was truly great working with you all and we wish you and your family all the best in the future! 💕
  • Tatia
    Tatia C. Married on 06/19/2020

Cindy is a rockstar Cordinator

Cindy was a rockstar and a lifesaver for my daughters ceremony. From the first day of contact till it was all over she was friendly, always available, professional, and organized. I appreciate Cindy and Ashley for taking much of the burden off this mother of the bride.

Completely Coordinated's reply:

You were a rockstar yourself! I loved being able to be a small part of such an important day for you and your family! Congrats again, and best wishes for McKay & Duncan!
    Allie Married on 03/13/2020

Magnificent!

I thought that I could be a DIY bride but as the time for the big day came closer I realized there were so many behind the scenes things that needed to be done that I would not have had time for in the wedding day. I am SO glad that I booked with Completely Coordinated, Cindy was awesome to work with, very professional and I felt comfortable that everything was going to go smoothly with her in charge. What are you still doing reading reviews? Go book now!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you Allie! I was so honored to be there on your wedding day! It was so beautiful and you were so easy going and made my job so easy! Congratulations again and I wish you both the absolute best! ❤️
  • Maddie
    Maddie G. Married on 11/14/2019

Best investment!

Cindy was a huge help on our wedding day and also throughout the months leading up to it. She would check-in frequently to make sure I was doing okay and to help in any way possible. Cindy worked non-stop from the moment she arrived at the venue on our wedding day-- I still don't know how she did it, but everything was in its place and looked beautiful over an hour before starting the ceremony. We had close to 300 guests and the flow of the lines for food/drinks/cake went incredibly smooth as Cindy was somehow able to direct a room full of that many people. She was punctual, organized, and professional while helping plan our dream wedding and she worked so well with my family and the vendors on site. I was able to enjoy every single minute of the day knowing that Cindy was there to take care of things. You'll need/want the help while planning your special day, and you will not regret working with Cindy!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you Maddie for your kindness! It was truly an honor to work with you and Mitch’s family during your wedding planning. It makes my heart happy that I was able to be a small part of your beautiful day! Best wishes to you both!
    Ashley O. Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Cindy was amazing! She was such a huge help to ensure our daughters day was perfect!
    Sydney J. Married on 06/08/2019

Weekend of coordinating

I hired Cindy to do weekend of coordinating for my wedding. She was absolutely fantastic from the moment I hired her and always responded quickly to me and checked up on me frequently during my wedding planning process. Cindy was a major help during my rehearsal and the wedding itself because I had no idea what I was doing.

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you Sydney! It was such an honor to help you! You were a dream to work with and honestly made my job very easy! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! ❤️
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee Married on 06/01/2019

Cindy is amazing

Cindy was an absolute dream to work with! She was truly amazing and so helpful during the planning leading up to the wedding and was a life saver the day of! I cannot say enough good things about her!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlee for your kind words! It was such a fun day and you made your day absolutely beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it! Blessings to you both in your future!
    Lacie L. Married on 06/01/2019

Just what we needed!

Although we wanted to plan all the details, we needed someone to carry-out our wishes on wedding day. Cindy was the perfect solution! She reviewed our ideas, made valuable suggestions, respected our decisions, and helped lower everyone's stress level!

Completely Coordinated's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! You and Ashlee made my job very easy and with your attention to detail it made it even easier! Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important job, on such an important day! ❤️
illustration stars