Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

106 Reviews for Complete Weddings + Events

• Taylor

Taylor Moline · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Fun & Memorable

We hired a videographer and DJ from Complete Weddings and Events and I would do it time and time again! Kevin the videographer was absolutely amazing and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time and I am saying this without even seeing the final product of the video yet. But I just know that it will be good because he was everywhere all the time. As for Jadeon and Kyrin, they held up their promise of keeping people on the dance floor. My guests keep saying how fun the reception was and that was because these guys nailed it with the music. Highly recommend Complete Wedding and Events.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Terri

Terri Patterson · Getting married on 02/10/2021

So Flexible. Last minute changes were smooth as silk.

Our DJ was the best!! He kept the reception packed until the end. He did an amazing job of playing music to meet everyone's genre's. Grandma and Grandpa had as much fun as the wedding party. So glad we booked Complete Weddings and Events.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • O

Olivia Petersen · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding dance was AMAZING!! Tyler kept the dance floor full all night long!! & our photo booth was so much fun! Our guest really enjoyed themselves! Complete Wedding & Events was so easy to work with! You wouldn’t regret booking with them

Lorenzo Brown · Married on 10/10/2020

Dj Jaden and Everyone was awesome

Jaden was awesome!!! We couldn't be happier with how the night went, he fought thru a microphone issue at the beginning but didn't fold under the pressure!! Thanks again everyone was Awesome!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Jecelyn · Married on 09/26/2020

Awesome! Jaden was amazing. Our dance floor was packed all night!

Our dance was so much fun! The music was upbeat and great to dance to. DJ was super to coordinate with and attended to our every need!

Kara Schweitzer · Married on 09/26/2020

So supportive and flexible!

Both our DJ and Photographer were so great. They rolled with all the Covid related changes and were so helpful. As the parents of the bride this was one vendor we just didn’t have to worry about.

Alexa Sorensen · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing Experience

Definitely recommend for DJ and Photo Booth! We along with our guests had a great memorial experience!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Colbi · Married on 07/18/2020

Awesome!!!

Our DJ, Matt, was awesome! Very easy to work with! Super flexible with any changes, even on the spot changes! Couldn't have asked for a better company to work with!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Brett Nuffer · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing and accommodating company

Tyler was extremely accommodating, due to one of our bridesmaids having a family emergency and not being able to be at the wedding, he made sure we were able to zoom with her so she could do her speech. They made sure to play any and all music we liked, they made the games fun, but also short and sweet, so our guests could enjoy the dance. Our photo booth lady was wonderful also! She made sure everyone was getting pictures taken, and we ended up not having enough sleeves for our book, the photo booth was such a hit lol. We cannot thank complete weddings, and the staff enough. You’ve all helped make our wedding day more than we could have ever imagined!
    Thank you all again!
    The new Mr. and Mrs. Nuffer

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Peter · Married on 03/06/2020

Our photographer and DJ were both tentative and easy to work with!

We used both a photographer, extra photographer and DJ with Complete Weddings. All of them were very easy to talk to and listened to what my husband and I were wanting to do. Erica did both our engagement and wedding photos and everything turned out great. She called me a few weeks beforehand to set up a timeline so nothing was left out. Our DJ, Malik was also easy to work with and did everything he could to help us.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Dana Bachmeier · Married on 12/29/2019

Excellent DJ Services

Complete Weddings and Events was the perfect fit for our wedding reception! Our DJ, Tanner was amazing. He did a perfect job with the music selection and making sure us and our guests were always having a good time. They have a wide selection of DJ’s, so there is bound to be a good fit for everyone. Definitely recommend this company!
    -Dana & Drake

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Laci

Laci · Married on 10/25/2019

Josh was awesome!!!

Josh was amazing during our wedding! He was super laid back and there to help run things smoothly. He helped so many pieces of our day blend perfectly together and kept everyone moving (we did the usual dances, plus dollar dance, 5 minute photo, limbo, etc.) All while keeping people on the dance floor with awesome music. We are beyond pleased with Josh's services and would recommend him and complete weddings and events IN A HEARTBEAT. Thank you so so SO much!!!! You guys are fantastic!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Trystan · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience. A few hiccups but was handled very well!

It’s super easy to go through one person for all kinds of different needs. We happened to have an issue with our photographer and date, but one call to Sarah and our issue was fixed the same day. Sarah was amazing and wonderful to work with! The day of crew was also amazing and very energetic!! My photographer and videographer stepped right into action and helped out wherever needed and was amazing all day!! We had a great time and they definitely went above and beyond! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Alethea

Alethea Voris · Married on 09/14/2019

Complete Weddings was awesome staff are very professional!

Everyone one is very friendly and helpful. Tim our DJ kept the party going all night! He went above and beyond to keep things awesome. Jess our photographer was also awesome! She knows her stuff and was great with the chaos of my family. She was a savior when it came to pinning on the flowers, since we were mostly hopeless. If you are looking for a DJ and Photographer I would recommend you talk to Complete Weddings and Events in Sioux Falls!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Shelon Surat · Married on 09/13/2019

The best in the business!

Josh from Complete was so easy to work with. He had everyone dancing and everyone told us how much fun they had at our dance. Thank you guys so much for being there on our special day!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Erica · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Experience

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience with our DJ at Complete Weddings + Events. They also offered us service for uplighting that really transformed the area of the head table that we absolutely loved! Our consultation with the DJ over the phone the week before the wedding went very well. We discussed everything we were wanting from our DJ, from music selection, announcing the wedding party, game options such as the dollar dance and the shoe game, and timeline for the day of. Guests really enjoyed the variety of music chosen from the DJ, and we had no complaints about the day!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Brian Haverkampbrian · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding date

Our dj, video guys and our photo booth female were all amazing and fun.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Ashtyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Experience

I would highly recommend Complete Weddings and Events out of Sioux Falls. We used Scott to make our love story video, which we showed at our reception. Our guests loved how personal it was and enjoyed getting to know how my husband and I met. Both Scott and Cole did our official wedding video and they captured all the important aspects of our wedding in the most beautiful way possible. Our DJs were Tyler and Dylan— and the they were fantastic. Both DJs made sure to help get the wedding party drinks and knew exactly what music to play to keep guests on the dance floor. There was honestly never a point in the evening where people weren’t dancing. Additionally, we added the photo both option and appreciated the scrapbook they made for us with all the guests’ pictures in them.

This company was extremely personable and did everything they could to make our day as special as it could be. Thank you Complete Weddings and Events for helping make all aspects of our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jennifer Watson · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful experience!!

Tanner was AMAZING. I was very nervous about the way my wedding reception would go because I wanted it to be perfect. I felt comfortable talking to Tanner and everyone else on the Complete team and they all made sure my questions were answered and my expectations were met!! Thank you for making our day amazing!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kony C · Married on 03/10/2019

Barbara is an amazing photographer

My wedding just concluded on March 17 at Caffe Luna, and I have to say it was an amazing experience. My DJ was Billy and photographer was Barbara and without them I would not have had the best wedding experience. Moreover, for all their professionalism and care, the pricing was so reasonable. Ted gave me a great deal by combining costs together. I am eternally grateful to Billy and Barbara and thank them profusely for making my wedding the amazing and most exciting day of my life.

Specifically for Barbara, I have to say she was so experienced, kind, gentle, and a calming presence for me. She helped me pose for pictures even when I felt like I looked silly, and I'm so awkward in front of a camera, but she never let me think that. She was so great!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/27/2018

There is nobody better!

We had Jeff for our DJ, Brittany for our Photographer, Scott for our Videographer, and Caitlin for our Photo Booth Attendant for our wedding and we couldn’t have had anyone better! If we could do it all again, I would choose them all in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for making me and my husband feel so special on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Best dj ever

Hayden was our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!!! We had a smaller crowd and most people left earlier but Hayden kept the party going with awesome music!!! He was so polite and flexible even with the moving around of events. He checked in with us through out the night to make sure we got everything done that we wanted and had enough time for the photographer to get key moments. So great! I would 100% recommend him to anyone!!! Best DJ hands down :)

Sent on 11/07/2018

Myranda · Married on 10/20/2018

Fischer to Fahrenbruch Wedding!

Very organized, took a lot off of our shoulders, and did such a good job at providing good music for every one! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michaela · Married on 09/22/2018

I love how committed Justin was to getting so many different shots/angles so he could fully cover all the big and small details of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2018