Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

1 User photo

Complete Weddings + Events 1

Dana Bachmeier · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Excellent DJ Services

Complete Weddings and Events was the perfect fit for our wedding reception! Our DJ, Tanner was amazing. He did a perfect job with the music selection and making sure us and our guests were always having a good time. They have a wide selection of DJ’s, so there is bound to be a good fit for everyone. Definitely recommend this company!
    -Dana & Drake

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kony C · Married on 03/10/2019

Barbara is an amazing photographer

My wedding just concluded on March 17 at Caffe Luna, and I have to say it was an amazing experience. My DJ was Billy and photographer was Barbara and without them I would not have had the best wedding experience. Moreover, for all their professionalism and care, the pricing was so reasonable. Ted gave me a great deal by combining costs together. I am eternally grateful to Billy and Barbara and thank them profusely for making my wedding the amazing and most exciting day of my life.

Specifically for Barbara, I have to say she was so experienced, kind, gentle, and a calming presence for me. She helped me pose for pictures even when I felt like I looked silly, and I'm so awkward in front of a camera, but she never let me think that. She was so great!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/27/2018

There is nobody better!

We had Jeff for our DJ, Brittany for our Photographer, Scott for our Videographer, and Caitlin for our Photo Booth Attendant for our wedding and we couldn’t have had anyone better! If we could do it all again, I would choose them all in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for making me and my husband feel so special on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Best dj ever

Hayden was our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!!! We had a smaller crowd and most people left earlier but Hayden kept the party going with awesome music!!! He was so polite and flexible even with the moving around of events. He checked in with us through out the night to make sure we got everything done that we wanted and had enough time for the photographer to get key moments. So great! I would 100% recommend him to anyone!!! Best DJ hands down :)

Sent on 11/07/2018

Myranda · Married on 10/20/2018

Fischer to Fahrenbruch Wedding!

Very organized, took a lot off of our shoulders, and did such a good job at providing good music for every one! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michaela · Married on 09/22/2018

I love how committed Justin was to getting so many different shots/angles so he could fully cover all the big and small details of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Steph · Married on 08/18/2018

We utilized a photographer and DJ and both were more than what we expected! Very professional but also very fun!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Jeff was very well at communicating me from weeks prior to the wedding up until after the wedding! We received several comments throughout our wedding how upbeat, fun & personable Jeff was!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2018

So happy I chose Complete Weddings + Events for our special day! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service for their event!! Our DJ, Jeff kept the night fun and entertaining and he was more than accommodating! Hannah, who ran the photo booth at our wedding was super fun as well! Everyone loved the props and the print outs were perfect! We received lots of compliments on both the DJ's and photo booth of how fun they were! Definitely recommend Complete Weddings + Events!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Dayna · Married on 07/07/2018

Very pleased with our dj Tyler! He catered to all our needs, and made sure we were present for all our important songs. There were people on the dance floor at all times. We had an amazing night! Our videographer Scott was very polite and discreet. I forgot he was even there! We had many locations to be at throughout the day and he was there on time for each one! I would definitely recommend Complete for your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Deni · Married on 06/30/2018

Bekah was great! She was very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Payton · Married on 06/16/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about our photographer and DJ through Complete Weddings and Events. My expectations were more than met with them both.
    Christin paid close attention to detail, had great ideas and made pictures so easy for us! I can’t wait to see the pictures!
    Malik was so attentive to our needs and kept the dance floor full all night. We had so many people complement us on our DJ choice!
    I will definitely refer couples to Compete for all of their wedding needs!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Our DJ was so easy to work with and knew exactly what to do to get everyone out on the dance floor!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was on top of everything from day one. Malik was our DJ and he killed it! He went above and beyond his duties for a DJ. Thank you to Sarah and Malik!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

Complete was so easy to work with. They gave accurate information to us from beginning to end. We were able to make a list of songs we wanted and our guests could also make requests. I couldn’t be happier. Everyone had a blast and made comments about how friendly and interactive our DJ was.

Sent on 06/13/2018

James · Married on 06/09/2018

Overall, the service we received was over and above!!! We truly loved the professionalism and the personalization that was given at the wedding as well as the attention to detail. Brandon made us and our guests feel welcome and at home! Could not have asked for a better job!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

Complete Wedding + Events in Sioux Falls, SD Mike and Sarah Erb were wonderful people to work and are truly professionals in their business! They treat you as a priority and make time for you in their schedule. Thank You for the outstanding service you were able to provide for us on our wedding day! Way to go Complete Wedding + Events! You guys rock!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Christa · Married on 05/27/2018

Our photographer Brittany was amazing. She was willing to do whatever we asked and went above and Beyond all day to make sure we were both taken care of. She was super patient trying to get family pictures with 8 little ones under the age of 8. Our dj Pat entertained our guests and everyone loved the music. All of our guests loved the photo booth. All of the communication was simple and the day went off without a hitch! Thanks complete!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

They were amazing and would use them again.

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Great company to work with, we haven't received our pictures yet but everything else so far has been very good!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

We had Complete help on our wedding day. The DJ and the photo booth were amazing! Tim, our DJ, was so helpful and did a wonderful job from start to finish! He last minute helped with our ceremony in addition to our reception and did an amazing job helping us pick our songs! Patrick handled the photo booth and was so energetic and fun! Sarah made sure everything was going well and was great to work with!

Mariah · Married on 05/12/2018

The DJ was great! He was super friendly and easy to work with!

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

Our DJ was Tyler and he was AMAZING!! He was able to be flexible with us and the other people working with us! He kept things moving and involved us in the whole process! He even was able to help our video play, even though it had nothing to do with him! We still have people asking who are DJ was and where he was from!! I will recommend Complete Wedding and Events to anyone that asks!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Rj923

Randee · Married on 05/06/2018

We booked a DJ, photbooth, and photographer through complete and we're beyond impressed with every single service. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and that everything stayed on track! We would definitely recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2018