Complete Weddings + Events Sioux Falls

Sioux Falls, SD View map Visit website

Complete Weddings + Events is a DJ, Photography, Videography, Photo Booth and lighting wedding and event-planning company based in Sioux Falls and Rapid City, South Dakota. We have over 10 talented photographers with varying aesthetics, allowing you to choose the professional who matches your style and vision. We aim to capture the essence of your day with an artistic eye and a photojournalistic style. Our photographers are skilled at creating a relaxed atmosphere so your true personality comes to the forefront. This results in stunning images that reflect the genuine romance, honesty, and emotion of the day.

Complete Weddings + Events offers a range of wedding-photography packages to best suit your needs and budget. You can expect your images to be delivered in a high-resolution, digital format for easy viewing and sharing. Allow us to create custom wedding albums to preserve the memories of your special day. For those who need additional coverage, a second photographer may be available to capture every angle. These packages can also include the company's DJ, videography, entertainment, and planning services for an all-in-one solution. We offer a full suite of wedding-related services for a seamless experience and the wedding of your dreams.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,895

Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Anndrea A. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding 5/7/22

WOW I dont think there are enough words to describe my experience with Complete Weddings + Events Sioux Falls. THIS COMPANY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. They exceeded any and all expectations I had for my wedding day. Aside from marrying my husband, booking with Complete was the best decision I could have made for my wedding.

We booked photography, DJ, day-of-coordinator and a photo booth. Kyrin did a SPECTACULAR job of matching us with the absolute perfect Complete team member that matched our vibe.

DJ: Alaina is an absolute MASTER GURU when it comes to DJing a wedding. Not only are her skills absolutely amazing because of her attention to detail, access to amazing jams, and flexibility, but her easy-going personality made Alaina an absolute superstar at my wedding. She's one of those people you meet for the first time and say to yourself, "yep, she's my new best friend!" I did not want the night to end because we had such a blast! Leading up to the wedding, she was accessible and even offered tips and ideas for our day-of music. She didn't miss a beat when it came to any of the music that day, and our ceremony and reception were flawless because of her! Caden also teamed up with Alaina on our wedding day, and he is an absolute blast too. He got people on their feet, and kept the energy up the entire night. He was cordial and personable to all our guests and just an absolute joy to have around the entire night.

Photographer: we matched with Becca and I don't think we could have had a better photographer to fit our personalities. She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable the entire day and was so, so flexible with constant changing of plans. Her attitude through the entire wedding day was absolutely amazing. She brought creative ideas and let us have fun with our own, and she was open to anything we wanted to do that day! Taking pictures in the middle of the street with Becca is now a core memory of mine, and I can not wait to see how they turned out. Looking at her portfolio, I had full confidence going into the day that no matter where we went, Becca would make us and the photos look incredible. She is absolutely amazing and such a professional.

Day-of-Coordinator: Initially, I didn't know what a DOC was, or if we even needed one. After having one at our wedding, I cannot recommend enough that a bride have one. And if you hire Courtney Thorpe like we did, rest assured that your entire day will be nothing short of incredible. Courtney is a lifesaver and an absolute beast when it comes to all things wedding. In the planning stages, she brought ideas and created my entire wedding timeline, which was executed perfectly. During the day of, she was on her game and paid attention to the small details we would have never even thought of, like keeping track of our marriage license to make sure it got signed, moving our cars to the venue and she even organized our bridal suite so it was perfect for us to come back to at the end of the night. Whenever we needed something, Courtney was right there with a solution. She was quick thinking on her feet and calm as a cucumber when any hiccup arose. She coordinated with vendors and made sure we were as stress free as possible. My wedding would not have been what it was (the best day ever) without Courtney at the helm.

Photo booth: you can't book a wedding with Complete without booking a photo booth. This was AMAZING! All of our guests had a BLAST with the taking pictures, and each one got a photo strip as a wedding favor. Unlimited photos and unlimited fun! Our attendant, Ashley, was so sweet and attentive and everyone loved her. The book of photo strips will be lnt of my favorite momentos from our wedding day, and Ashley did such an amazing job putting it together for us.

Overall, Complete was a game changer when it came to our wedding experience. They took care of every aspect of the day and made us feel so special and supported and well cared for. I can not recommend this company enough to anyone planning a wedding or event... They are Complete EXPERTS! BOOK THEM!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah V. Married on 10/09/2021

Ashley- photographer and Brandon- DJ

Both vendors did great! Brandon did great and Ashley was amazing! Both made the day so special :) Brandon played great music that was fun and easy to dance to, and even showed off a few of his moves! Ashley reminded me to breathe and enjoy my day. Can’t wait to see her finished work! Our contact at CW&E was easy to reach and flexible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Reed
Reed
Owner

Hey! I am Reed with Complete Weddings + Events in Rapid City, SD. I have been apart of the weddings and events industry in South Dakota, Nebraska and Wyoming for 10 years.

Laurel
Laurel
Photographer

Hi my name is Laurel, I am a photographer and Day of Coordinator with Complete Weddings + Events in Rapid City, SD. Check out my portfolio: https://completewedo.com/rapid-city/photography/

Natalie
Natalie
Day of Coordinator

Hey my name is Natalie! I am a Day of Coordinator and photographer with Complete Weddings + Events in Rapid City, SD.

Check out my portfolio: https://completewedo.com/rapid-city/photographers/natali-wheaton/

Roll'n Pin Café & Grille Roll'n Pin Café & Grille Wedding Caterers

Complete Weddings + Events are amazing to work! They are absolutely the most professional, organized, and sincere DJ, lighting, photography, photo booth, etc. vendor around. Truly, a treat to work with!

7405 S. Bitterroot Pl. #113 Sioux Falls, SD, 57108
Location of (Complete Weddings + Events Sioux Falls)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding