Complete Weddings + Events

7405 S. Bitterroot Pl. #113, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Complete Weddings + Events

COMPLETE weddings + events is a wedding DJ, Photography, Videography, Photo Booth, Event Lighting company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Since 1992, we have provided entertainment services in the areas that surround South Dakota, including Sioux City, Brookings, Okoboji, and Mitchell. Planning your dream wedding or event should be simple and fun, and we firmly believe that having all our services under one roof makes planning easier on you. So relax. We’ve got this. Our job is to make this easy for you, your job is to enjoy the party!

Follow Complete Weddings + Events on

1 User photo

Complete Weddings + Events 1

Erica · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Experience

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience with our DJ at Complete Weddings + Events. They also offered us service for uplighting that really transformed the area of the head table that we absolutely loved! Our consultation with the DJ over the phone the week before the wedding went very well. We discussed everything we were wanting from our DJ, from music selection, announcing the wedding party, game options such as the dollar dance and the shoe game, and timeline for the day of. Guests really enjoyed the variety of music chosen from the DJ, and we had no complaints about the day!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kony C · Married on 03/10/2019

Barbara is an amazing photographer

My wedding just concluded on March 17 at Caffe Luna, and I have to say it was an amazing experience. My DJ was Billy and photographer was Barbara and without them I would not have had the best wedding experience. Moreover, for all their professionalism and care, the pricing was so reasonable. Ted gave me a great deal by combining costs together. I am eternally grateful to Billy and Barbara and thank them profusely for making my wedding the amazing and most exciting day of my life.

Specifically for Barbara, I have to say she was so experienced, kind, gentle, and a calming presence for me. She helped me pose for pictures even when I felt like I looked silly, and I'm so awkward in front of a camera, but she never let me think that. She was so great!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Complete Weddings + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Complete Weddings + Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Roll'n Pin Café & Grille
    Roll'n Pin Café & Grille Wedding Caterers

Complete Weddings + Events are amazing to work! They are absolutely the most professional, organized, and sincere DJ, lighting, photography, photo booth, etc. vendor around. Truly, a treat to work with!

• 7405 S. Bitterroot Pl. #113 Sioux Falls, SD, 57108 See on map