Commonwealth Cake Company Reviews

Commonwealth Cake Company 1
Commonwealth Cake Company 2
  • Melanie

Melanie Vella · Married on 03/08/2019

Incredibly Elegant and Delicious!

Tiffany was incredible to work with! It was so difficult to choose our flavors because everything was delicious! She helped us create a vision at our tasting and she brought it to life beautifully. She was flexible, understanding, and so sweet to work with. She worked beautifully with our venue to ensure our cake would be in perfect condition for our reception! We truly loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a stellar baker!

Sent on 11/02/2019
    Commonwealth Cake Company 3

Megan Haassnoot · Married on 10/31/2018

Wonderful!

Tiffany was wonderful to work with. She accommodated some special requests and delivered us our cake right on time. It was beautiful and tasted delicious! You can't go wrong using Commonwealth Cakes for your next event!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful!

Tiffany was incredible to work with throughout the entire experience. Our cake was everything I had hoped for. She really captured exactly what I was hoping for. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Elise · Married on 03/24/2018

Tiffany at Commonwealth Cake Company makes absolutely delicious and beautiful wedding cakes! She was so much fun and professional at our tasting and the day of my wedding I was blown away with how my cake looked. Everyone raved about how good it was!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Custom Design Wedding Cake Dreams!

We had the best experience with Tiffany - from the first email communication, to tasting, to the mock-up sketch, to our wedding day where we got to see our beautiful cake come to life - it was wonderful. Tiffany is so kind and personable, incredibly flexible, and truly custom designed the wedding cake of our dreams! Our cake was the talk of our reception - not to mention, it was absolutely delicious! We're counting down the days until our 1 year-anniversary so we can enjoy our anniversary cake! Only 327 more to go...

We cannot recommend Tiffany enough! It'll be the best wedding decision (or event decision) you'll ever make. No regrets!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Commonwealth Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! It was truly an honor designing and creating your cake. Thank you for trusting my creativity and allowing me to bring your vision to life.

Leigh Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

Of all of things a bride stresses about on their wedding day, one of the things I was least stressed about was the cake! Tiffany gave me us exactly what we wanted and the cake was delicious!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Commonwealth Cake Company 4
  • User4702059 · 2+ years ago

My wedding date was 04/30/2016; Tiffany did an outstanding job! I did a tier cake with cupcakes and they were a hit at my wedding. Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes, I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day! Commonwealth Cake Company, is definitely a business I would recommend very quick to response to questions, and the tasting was amazing although it was very difficult in making a decision as it all tasted wonderful! I was very pleased with everything.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Commonwealth Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Commonwealth Cake Company to be your trusted wedding cake vendor! It was our pleasure to create your cake and cupcakes for your special day!

Vanda · Married on 03/18/2016

Amazing person to work with!! I enjoyed the cake tasting portion so much.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Jontell · Married on 03/09/2016

I’m so glad I had the chance to work with Commonwealth Cake Company. She listened to my ideas and used her expertise to execute my vision perfect. Her experience in the industry and her creativity make her extremely knowledgeable about what will work best for each client. She pays great attention to detail which results in the perfect creation for your special event. To top it off, she is very professional and makes the entire process stress-free. Commonwealth Cake Company is my top choice because I know I will receive a stunning cake and wonderful customer service.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Commonwealth Cake Company's reply:

Thank you very much for the review Jontell! It was a pleasure creating such a beautiful cake for you. It is by far one of the most adored cakes in our portfolio. Thank you for the opportunity and trusting our creativity!

Amreen · Married on 12/25/2015

I was so happy when Commonwealth Cake Company was available to provide services for our Wedding. Tiffany made the entire process so easy for us. She responded back to me promptly and answered all of my questions. And our wedding cake was so beautiful and tasted so delicious! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/15/2017

James · Married on 01/07/2015

Let me be clear on this: I am not a cake guy. If I have the choice between cake and nothing, I will usually choose nothing.

That said, this cake was outstanding. It may well have forever change my opinions on the possibilities of cake. Delicious, beautiful, and classy without being ostentatious. The price was not the lowest nor the highest, but having attended multiple weddings with obligatory wedding cakes, I can easily say that Tiffany's cake is the best I've ever tasted - and it was affordable.

Tiffany herself was very friendly, very accommodating, and surprisingly creative when it came to the design. When all was said and done, she baked a wonderful, edible centerpiece to a very important (to us) celebration. Thank you!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Commonwealth Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review James! I always love hearing that I've changed someone's opinion of cake. That's means so much to me. It was a pleasure creating something for you and your wife.

Maisha · event on 05/24/2014

We were very impressed with Taylor's Sweets, from receiving the first sketch to enjoying the last bite.
    The cake was definitely one of the main topics at my daughter's graduation gathering.
    Great customer service, polite and friendly demeanor!!!

Sent on 06/21/2014

LAQUANDA · Married on 05/03/2014

Taylor's Sweets hands down is the best cake business baking around this area! Of course we know planning a wedding can be very stressful, when it came to my cake I was worry free, Tiffany is amazing she worked with me and all of my 20 changes! She knew exactly what I was I trying to explain as far as detail & colors. Her ideas were on the same page as mine, the sketches were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! the fact that she gave me a couple to choose from along with allowing me lots of time to choose was very helpful and made me feel very special. This cake business is amazing , not only are the decorative beautiful & unique, it tastes even better! Great cakes are hard to come by, but I can promise you, Taylor's Sweets is the GREATEST and you won't be disappointed. THANKS TAYLOR'S SWEETS for making my wedding day. My cake was the highlight of my wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Brandi · Married on 06/01/2013

Taylor's Sweets was nothing short of WONDERFUL from initial contact to delivery!

Contacting Taylor's Sweets was informative and low pressure (which I appreciated tremendously). Taylor's Sweets was able to pinpoint my wedding cake vision with a few questions and pictures (she was even interested in seeing my Pintrest board to gather inspiration)! Changes and ideas were given to suit my needs (budget, number of guests...etc) and my likes. All communication was done in a timely and professional manner.

Taylor's Sweets provided a VIP tasting experience. We had the opportunity to enjoy a LARGE variety cake flavors, filling flavors, and icing flavors. The personality and professionalism put into this visit was ultimately what made us say YES!

The Wedding Day delivery and set up was seamless. The cake was beautifully displayed. Taylor's Sweets incorporated fresh flowers from my florist into the cake and display. It was stunning!

Most importantly the cake was DELICIOUS! We had 2 different flavors/fillings with a 50/50 frosting (you have GOT to try this). I had so many rave reviews on how yummy the cake was! Brides make time to eat the cake...or at least wrap up a piece for later!

I would without a doubt HIGHLY recommend Taylor's Sweets to any bride!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Laura · Married on 09/25/2014

1.0

Got my wedding cake from here and over half the cake was the wrong flavor we discussed at the consult! Tiffany Rosales, the cake maker/owner, is not owning up to it at all! She is brushing it off like she doesn't care, when the professional and only thing to do is to refund me (at least 50%). Please do not do business with her, as she has no respect for the customer! Ugh.....I'm so disgusted!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Commonwealth Cake Company's reply:

Hi Laura, thank you for your review. I'm deeply sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Customer service and delicious cakes are my top priorities. I've taken your feedback and have since made changes to improve my procedures - clients now receive and sign off on two contracts...one following the cake consultation and the second at least 30 days before the wedding. This allows me to ensure that all cake details are correct and that I will fully meet their expectations. Again, I am sorry to hear this has been a disappointing experience for you.