Comfort Suites Green Bay Reviews

39 Reviews for Comfort Suites Green Bay

• Cellie

CELLIE · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Reception Venue!

My mom worked at Rock Garden and I used to help out at the restaurant on holidays when I was younger so we knew we wanted to have the reception there. We had the Windsor ballroom and it looked AMAZING. My husband and I could not believe how beautiful it looked once everything was put together. And our food was out of this world!!! I think we got more compliments on our food than anything else. We did a buffet of salmon, chicken, beef tips, and various sides plus a prime rib carving station. Special thanks to Lacey, Jack, and cooks (Juan and Ben) you made our night perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Reception

Everything was set up beautifully!! The food was delicious and the service was amazing!! And the staff was friendly and extremely helpful.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

I would not recommend staying overnight at the hotel. After a long evening at my wedding, myself and several of my guests on different floors, were awoken at 6am by screaming kids in the hallway by and adults encouraging them. The beds were terribly uncomfortable!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

Rock Garden Is a beautiful venue, and the staff is great to work with. Lacey (sales and catering) was great to work with - she was always quick to respond and very helpful. Food was great, lots of compliments from our guests. Thank you Rock Garden for making our reception a memorable one :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Loryn · Married on 10/17/2015

Aaron, Sarah, and Clint were awesome to work with at Rock Gardens! We had worked with each of them on different aspects of our reception and everything was perfect thanks to RG and their crew! The 3 of them put up with our crazy ideas and met with us numerous times to ensure all details were covered. We had 550 people for dinner and the room looked fantastic along with great food and beverages. Comfort Suites was extremely accommodating as well. We had 60 guest welcome bags that the front desk handed out for us while guests checked in. Everything was fantastic!

Sent on 03/22/2016

The Rock Garden was excellent for our wedding. The room was beautiful and the whole team was great to work with. They helped us with the planning process along the way and it was great having the hotel attached so we didn't have to drive anywhere after. The hotel rooms were really nice. Our guests all had a fantastic time and I would highly recommend the Rock Garden!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Comfort Suites Green Bay's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to be part of your wedding day and thank you for the compliments! Congratulations!!! Sarah

Lori · Married on 08/01/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We worked with Sarah and everything that we wanted she was able to work out. The staff was very responsive to all our needs and kept things on track all evening. The food was fabulous, we got lots of compliments on that. We had a smaller wedding, only about 60 guests, but they treated us just the same as if we had had 400.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Talk about the perfect venue! The staff, room, food, everything about this place was amazing! We even got upgraded to a presidential suite two nights in a row! Rooms were clean and beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kayla · Married on 07/25/2015

Rock Garden and Comfort Suits were wonderful! Most of our guest were from out of town and it was wonderful to have the hotel on site. The food was wonderful, service was great, and the hall was beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jess · Married on 05/23/2015

Very helpful and there is no other place I'd rather have my wedding

Sent on 12/05/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2015

Kim was great to work with! I'd recommend the rock garden to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2014

John and Mary · Married on 12/27/2014

They did an excellent job to help us plan our wedding reception in 2 weeks time. It turned out better than we ever thought it would. The atmosphere was prefect for our 100 guest and everyone complemented about the excellent food. Many thanks for a great day.

Sent on 04/21/2015

John and Mary,

Thank you for trusting us on your important day! It is great to hear that you were happy we could pull it off in such a short amount of time. We look forward to seeing your family throughout the years!!!

Aaron Wolf

Beth · Married on 07/19/2014

Our event planner, Kim, was exceptional! She was always on top of our wedding, keeping us updated on any changes, and was extremely flexible with us throughout the entire process. She made us feel at ease as we prepared for our big day which was a huge relief for us. The food was fabulous and the service from all the staff was top notch!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Beth,

You were a pleasure to work with as well. Thank you for entrusting us with your wedding and the kind words about me and our facility. Congratulations!!

Kim Thelen

This venue is beautiful and perfect for all sizes of events. Kim was a pleasure to work with and very helpful in the planning process! The food was excellent, with many compliments coming from our guests. The large bars were a plus for our event as well!

Sent on 11/04/2014

LOVED IT! Kim is great to work with! They were really helpful before the wedding and the day of, made my reception a really enjoyable experience didnt have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Amy · Married on 06/16/2012

They are amazing and very helpful. I love it there and would recommend them to everyone!! :) Their food is amazing and service too! What's really nice is that there is a hotel connected to it so it's very convenient! :)

Sent on 07/09/2012

Rox · Married on 04/15/2011

I could not have asked for a better recpetion venue! The people there are amazing and easy to work with. Every little question I had was promptly answered and the price was perfect! We had a big wedding and I wanted to make sure we could afford it, we got married on a Friday because of the major discount in food prices, and I loved it! The place is gorgeous, and they did a wonderful job! Also, the food was awesome as always! Still getting comments from people weeks later!

Sent on 05/13/2011

Katie · Married on 05/02/2009

The folks at Rock Garden/Comfort Suites were amazing. They were helpful when we had to make all the decisions for the meal, dance, etc. Beautiful room! We received so many compliments! They staff worked quickly and was always checking to be sure we were satisfied with the service. The package deals were amazing and were just what we were looking for!

Sent on 05/30/2009

Susanna · Married on 03/28/2009

We were planning a wedding long distance. Their "package" deals made it easy to know that everything was taken care of. The prices were an excellent deal. We also got to use one of the meeting rooms in the hotel for the gift opening the morning after with at least 10 bookings. The staff was responsive when an emergency happened during the reception. I'd recommend the Rock Garden over any other venues in the Green Bay area.

Sent on 05/26/2009
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 06/20/2009

Rock Garden was wonderful! I am very glad we choose to have our reception here. Debi Jose was also wonderful. She was very prompt in getting back to us, really new her stuff, and was willing to work with anything that we wanted. I highly recommend Rock Garden!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Overall, it went really well! Initially I was told they didn't have a soda package, but eventually they worked with me to come up with a package that worked for me. Lacey was good at following up with what I had to do next and was very accommodating to show me the room when I had time. Very positive experience!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

very flexible and easy to work with

Sent on 03/03/2014

Katie · Married on 11/08/2008

I had the opportunity to deal with Debi at the Rock Garden. She was awesome and always willing to help in any way that she could. She allowed us to see the room before and try a few things out. She gave suggestions and recommendations to make the wedding day extra special. The staff and everyone did an outstanding job and made my wedding night EXTRA special.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2015

The planning process was very easy with the people we worked with at Rock Garden. They were responsive and pricing was comprehensive. There are no hidden fees like with some places we had toured and they were always available for questions during the planning stages up to the day of the wedding. We did hear that one of the bartenders left during the night so drinks were served slowly due to only having one bartender.

Sent on 12/29/2015

We had our reception at rock garden. I feel liks overall everything went pretty well. We worked with Kim and she was very professional and answered emails quickly and helped with all of my questions. Adding 23.5% (18% mandatory gratuity and 5.5% tax).to our bill was a huge chunk of change to consider but I am thinking ita probably like that at all of the places. We had a different girl with us on the wedding night as the "hostess" and I didnt know that was happening until it happened. They also couldn't set up our slide show because my computer was too old even though I think its only.about 5 years old. My brother in law luckily converted it but it definitely was a pain to figure out. No other horror stories to tell though, so I think it went well!

Sent on 08/29/2014