Columbus Musicians,LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 09/12/2018

fantastic ceremony music

Columbus Musicians did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. Their music was absolutely beautiful and I still get the chills thinking about it. Everyone commented on how beautiful it made the wedding ceremony and I couldn't have asked for more. Ian was easy to get a hold of and always responded in a timely manner. I would highly recommend using them.
    Trisha Married on 06/15/2018
    We hired them to play for our intimate wedding ceremony and we were so happy with the results! We wanted a piano/cello duo and asked them to do specific renditions of particular songs (which turned out beautifully). Ian was the point of contact and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. Thanks again for helping make our day just a bit more special!
    -The Riddles 6.15.18
    Trang Married on 10/07/2017
    Ian is awesome! He's very flexible and his music is on point. I asked him to play a fairly complicated song for my processional and he and his team played it beautifully! My guests still tell me weeks after the wedding that the ceremony was their favorite part of the wedding solely because of how amazing the music was!
    Ann Married on 09/29/2017
    I can't say enough about them! They provided a string quartet and even went to the trouble to learn a new song for the wedding. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed their music.
    Kaylea Married on 09/23/2017
    They were such a great addition to our wedding ceremony! It was absolutely beautiful and they were willing to play contemporary music which was a plus :). Ian was very easy to work with and always quickly responded to our questions. We are so happy we went with them for our wedding!
    Jordan Married on 09/16/2017
    This was a very easy experience during my wedding planning process. Ian responded quickly to all of my e-mails and was reassuring at every step. We hired a violin/cello duo for our ceremony and the music I heard was beautiful. My family members that interacted with the musicians said they were also easy to work with. I highly recommend Columbus Musicians!
    Karyn Married on 08/26/2017
    The music was wonderful and just what we wanted! Ian worked with us and narrowed down options for us because at first, we were a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities. Ian also found an arrangement for our soloist to sing and worked with her before the ceremony. It all went very smoothly! The music was beautiful, moving, and just the right volume!
    Ruth Married on 07/29/2017
    We were very pleased with the Columbus Musicians. Very professional, organized, easy to work with, extensive repertoire, talented and well balanced group. Wedding was at Dock 580 in Columbus, Ohio. I would highly recommend this group for your event. You will be very, very happy.
    Tom Married on 06/24/2017
    We had the string quartet play at our daughters wedding. Ian was a pleasure to work with and very helpful and attentive to handling any questions we had. We received many compliments on them. I felt it was well worth the money spent and would highly recommend them.
    Joanna Married on 04/07/2017
    Excellent in every way. Prompt, informative and engaged. Simply the best.
    Eric Married on 04/01/2017
    Columbus Musicians provided the perfect touch for our intimate ceremony. Very reasonably priced with lots of options for different events. Selecting music was straightforward, and they were very accommodating of requests (I'm a musician myself). The experience the day of the wedding was perfect - everything went very smoothly, and the music sounded fantastic. All of our guests commented on the live strings and how much it added to the ceremony. Highly recommended!
    Bebe Married on 03/09/2017
    I love Columbus Musicians, LLC!!! I dealt with Ian via email mostly and he made it extremely easy to pick and organize the music selection I needed for my wedding! We selected the string quartet and all the popular arrangements made it very enjoyable for our guest! Ian is also very knowledgeable about wedding music and that was helpful in deciding what I wanted for my special day!
    Jessica Married on 07/23/2016
    Booking the string quartet with Columbus Musicians was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Ian sent over information, songs lists and a contract immediately as well as a few songs samples after our my initial contact. He was so easy to communicate with and made working with him very stress-free! The music was absolutely outstanding and made our ceremony everything we had hoped for and more! Definitely, definitely recommend!
    Shannon Married on 06/16/2016
    Columbus Musicians is fantastic! I hired a string quartet to play at my wedding ceremony, and Ian was so easy to work with (they have a huge repertoire!). They did thirty minutes of pre-ceremony music, and from what I was able to hear off in the distance, it sounded great. And they played the processional and recessional selections beautifully! They were very professional, and we barely even noticed them arriving and leaving. I highly recommend!
    Meredith Married on 06/04/2016
    The musicians were awesome and super professional. The booking process was incredibly easy, and we really appreciated all of the prompt communication and helpful recommendations for music selections.
    Satin Married on 05/28/2016
    I first heard Columbus Musicians LLC at a bridal show at the Franklin Park Conservatory. In fact, they were playing while my then fiance proposed (again) and surprised me with another ring.

I LOVED that they played so many new songs, as well as the classics. The quartet sounded BEAUTIFUL as we walked down the aisle. From what I hear, the cocktail hour was even more wonderful, our guests said they knew every song that was played and they were so professional. I have nothing but GREAT things to say!
    Beth Married on 05/21/2016
    Columbus Musicians was such a great group to work with! We booked a string quartet and the music was beautiful! We got so many compliments on the song choices, many of which were Ian's suggestions. Although their repertoire is already huge, they were happy to work on a new song for our wedding. They were easy to book with and very responsive to questions we had during the planning process.
  • User2618012 2+ years ago
    Thank you to Ian and his staff. The wedding was done beautifully with your music. The groom and bride were very satisfied with your service.
    Adrianne Married on 05/07/2016
    We hired a string quartet from Columbus Musicians, LLC and they provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were amazing!! So many of our guests commented about how beautiful they sounded! Not only did they sound beautiful but they wore tuxes so it also added an elegance and class to their musical talent.
    Ian was great to work; very friendly and professional and the process was so easy which really helps with the stress level when trying to plan a wedding. I would highly recommend Columbus Musicians, LLC for a wedding or any event.
  • User2592655 2+ years ago
    Booking the string quartet with Columbus Musicians was one of the first and best decisions we made for our wedding. Ian sent over information, songs lists and a contract immediately as well as a few songs samples. I was looking for non-traditional music for our ceremony and they had so much to choose from (plus for a very small/reasonable fee they will get music for any song not on their list, but their list is so extensive you likely won't need that). After hearing their samples we decided to also book them for our cocktail hour. The quartet was on time, perfectly carried out everything we planned, seamlessly transitioned from ceremony to cocktail hour, and we got lots of comments on how much it added the atmosphere. We highly recommend them and they were definitely one of the easiest and stress-free vendors we worked with!
  • User2576432 2+ years ago
    Excellent and quick service. Ian was very accommodating to our needs/requests.
    Katie Married on 01/16/2016
    We had the string trio play for our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding on 1/16/16. The music was so beautiful, and the musicians were on time, prepared, and completely professional. We worked with Ian to make the arrangements and he was super nice and helpful. We were very pleased with the music and felt that the cost was very reasonable.
    Leeann Married on 12/12/2015
    Very professional throughout from first contact to packing up equipment after our wedding.
    Outstanding performance - wonderful music!
    Reasonably priced.
    Would recommend Columbus Musicians to anyone and everyone!!
    Emily Married on 10/30/2015
    Ian was very easy to work with and also very responsive to emails. We had a violin/guitar duo and it was absolutely beautiful. Definitely a highlight of the ceremony. They played the songs exactly as requested. Highly recommend Columbus Musicians!