19 Reviews for Colorado Party Rentals

China (2)
Aisle Runners (1)
Barware (1)
19 Colorado Party Rentals Reviews

Colorado Party Rentals was a one-stop rental shop for our wedding at Devil’s Thumb Ranch in August 2017! As the wedding was outside Denver, we wanted to find one place that could meet all our rental needs. That included a chuppah and a number of items for our art deco decor inspiration - including chairs and linens.

We visited their warehouse with my wedding planner and it was so much fun to try out different potential designs on their practice table. We ended up loving their flatware, glasses, and plates so much that we splurged and added those in to complete the look!

We were so pleased with our place settings, chairs, and chuppah. Thank you CPR!

Photo for Colorado Party Rentals Review - CPR place setting. Photo by Jason Bach, The Photogenic Lab
Photo for Colorado Party Rentals Review - Place setting by CPR.Photo by Jason Bach, The Photogenic Lab
Photo for Colorado Party Rentals Review - Chuppah from CPR.  Photo by Jason Bach, The Photogenic Lab
Profile Picture Caroline, 8/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Really easy to work with, they handled everything from tent, flooring, farm tables with crossback chairs and all the China etc. pricing was fair and the showroom made it easy to put together exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended and would use again!

Profile Picture Allie, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used the one out of Colorado Springs. They provided chairs and a dance floor for my wedding and it all looked amazing! They took care of all set up and tear down and even moved the chairs after the ceremony to my reception space. I would defiantly use them again, very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented everything through Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding this past summer. I spent a lot of time researching and pricing rental companies, these guys had a big selection at the best pricing (reasonable). Thanks to all for a great experience!

Profile Picture Colin, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Colorado Party Rentals provided ceremony chairs (with setup and break-down), and all linen for the reception. Everything was delivered on time, and looked just as I had imagined once it was all setup! Their prices were very reasonable, and it was so nice to have them setup and tear down the ceremony chairs. Their whole team is so accommodating and easy to work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kacey, 9/19/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor, Linens

We had our wedding in our backyard and Colorado Rentals made it look so professional! Their delivery was right on time and pick up was great.

Profile Picture Bobbie, 9/5/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

I stopped in here one day and looked at the different red table cloths. The office staff were so friendly and helpful. I decided to rent them here. They were nice, clean, the right color, and really set the tone of the room. Picked up and took back the day after in the laundry bag! I would recommend renting from them!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/2/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were super easy to work with especially with my budget in mind! They had a lot of variety to choose from.

Profile Picture User3393293, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Colorado Party Rentals as they were associated with our venue, the Boettcher Mansion, in Golden, and I was very pleased with their services. Like the other review mentioned, I didn't work with them directly, but through our catering company but I was still impressed by the quality of their rental items and their cleanliness. Their quotes were very accurate so it was easy to expect total costs. I can see why our venue prefers to do business with them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/19/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor provided great value for the price. The caterer coordinated all the rentals, so my contact with them was minimal. But they delivered on time, and picked up on time, and their fee wasn't outrageous.

Profile Picture sabrina, 6/21/10, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

CPR was the only rental company that offered the tent and tables that I wanted! I was able to get the exact set up I dreamed of and set up and take down were so smooth. The only blemish was that we got bistro lights in the tent and there were some bulbs missing and some broken glass in the grass that clearly came from broken bulbs.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to work with and very speedy with my questions. My planner handled most of the rentals logistics but their showroom and rentals were the best we saw around town. Pricing was very fair considering they appear to have the largest selection of different plates and glassware. The delivery team showed up on time to the venue and picked up afterhours on time so we didn't get additional charges. Overall they were really easy to work with and we didn't break the budget with new stuff that we had not seen at everyone else's wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Aston, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My wife and I had nothing but good experiences with Colorado Party Rentals. We planned our Denver wedding while living in San Diego. Therefore, we needed a rental company that was very responsive via phone and email. Thankfully, Colorado Party Rentals always got back to us quickly, made a number of good suggestions (like what style of chair covers would look nice with our theme), and were flexible with their payment schedule.

On the day of our wedding, all of the delivery staff were friendly and helpful. They had already dropped everything off by the time we got to the venue, and they picked up the rental equipment exactly on time.

We would be happy to use Colorado Party Rentals again. Great job!

Profile Picture User6897763, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Tent Accessories, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
4.7

I got quotes from every rental company I could find for our DIY backyard wedding in Steamboat Springs. Colorado Party Rentals was the best value, even including travel all the way from Denver. We rented a gorgeous peaked tent from them, as well as all our chairs, tables, place settings, and lighting. They were easy to work with and the delivery and pick-up went smoothly. CP Rentals made it easy to put together a wedding from scratch, and I highly recommend booking with them!

Profile Picture User5428067, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
4.2

Colorado party rentals made our rental need easy and streamlined. The only negative part was the limited selection. Our venue had a contract with CPR and we had to make choices based on the selection they had. Our wedding was beautiful so in the end it made no difference. The gal we worked with was very timely. I never waited for an updated invoice, it was in my inbox within minutes.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our caterer took care of most of the rental details but the one time we did meet with Colorado Party Rentals to pick out our linens, dishware, silverware, glassware, etc. The lady that helped us was very nice and helpful. The linens looked nice but the silverware and glassware looked like it was obviously used. But I guess this can be expected from a rental company.

Profile Picture User3800855, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
3.7

I used Colorado Party Rentals for an arch, 7 old wood soul tables and some linens. The office staff was always helpful. I worked with Tuesday and she was always very responsive to my emails and changes. My only complaint was that day of the delivery people were not very willing to help or go above and beyond. I paid $200 for delivery and an extra $50 for it to be there at a specified time. And when my coordinator asked the gentlemen to move the tables into place after unloading them from the truck, they told her they weren't paid to do that. First of all it was only 7 tables and second of all I was never told there was an extra charge to have the table set in place. I figured the $250 was more than enough to cover that. I would have tipped these gentlemen had they been a little more willing to go the extra mile. On top of that one of the table legs was falling off and my coordinator had to bust out power tools to fix it.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Tables, Delivery
3.2

The setup was stunning at our reception. I am very pleased with how everything looked.
I wish they would have been better at responding to us and our caterer. It made it difficult to coordinate things.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/30/13, 9 Reviews