Colorado Party Rentals Reviews

Colorado Party Rentals 5
Colorado Party Rentals 6
Colorado Party Rentals 7

Natasha · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great service and products.

I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/23/2019

Convenient and easy!

Everything was quick and easy. Their website was so easy to use and had all of their products available to look at. Conveniently located and were able to get us in and get an estimate quick.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Tami · Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Reception in Estes Park

We had to do everything long distance and Colorado Party Rentals was great! Anytime we needed to add or change anything they did it with no questions asked. Their pick up and delivery was excellent. I would high recommend them to anyone! Our daughter's wedding reception turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Adrienne Swing · Married on 12/19/2018

CO Party Rentals Review

I've used Colorado Party Rentals several times for corporate events and am always very happy with the service, delivery, and product. Will continue to use them as my main vendor for party rentals. Thanks for all your great work!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2018

Definitely Recommend

Caveat, I’ve only used CO party rentals for small parties but my experiences have been wonderful. From the moment I connected with someone in their office until everything was picked up- people are friendly and genuinely want to do a great job. They are quick to respond to questions and changes and work hard to accommodate you. Their products were great and I thought their prices were very fair.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Patricia Tubbs · Married on 11/15/2018

Making your event spectacular

The ease of navigating the website, the helpfulness of the staff in selecting the right furniture, the professionalism of everyone (including the delivery personal), and the gallery of photos from others events help make this my top and only choice when selecting a rental agency for my events!!! I love the rustic farm tables and large selection of chairs. And the shelf unit all helped us achieve a true casual elegance for some of the most powerful companies and people in the US. Everyone was extremely impressed with the look and feel of the event and I have Colorado Rentals to thank for it and for that I am extremely grateful. It is a definite in renting tables, chairs, and linens for all my future events. Thank you.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Laura Osborne · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Rustic Chic wedding

CPR had everything we needed for our backyard wedding - vintage glasses, farm tables, linen runners. Our rep helped us pull it all together & it was gorgeous.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Colorado Party Rentals 8
    Colorado Party Rentals 9

J Schmidt · Married on 10/05/2018

Took the stress out of our last minute planning

We planned 2 separate events -- a 20 person wedding for a Friday night, and a 100 person reception for a Sunday night -- in only 6 weeks and it was great working with Colorado Party Rentals. I loved that I could view and order everything online. The website was well organized and easy to use. I made LOTS of changes to my order and the folks at CPR we patient, prompt, and professional. When I had questions I communicated via email and they answered quickly with good advice. Additionally, I loved the quality of the items they provided and found that their selection was excellent. I would definitely use them again. It was the one area of the wedding planning that was really stress free.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Aspen · Married on 09/15/2018

So responsive and helpful!

Colorado Party Rentals provided a large volume of rentals for my September wedding in Southern Colorado. Our venue was pretty rural and off-grid, so there were a lot of moving parts to make it all come together. They provided reception chairs, our dance floor, china, linens, flatware, goblets, and farm tables. Our contact was highly responsive, and worked with me on finalizing numbers and made great suggestions when needed. They have a beautiful selection of everything, and were highly professional in our interactions. 100% recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Colorado Party Rentals 10
    Colorado Party Rentals 11

Lllacomb · Married on 09/12/2018

Fabulous Company!

We have used their services for the past few years- always great!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Tami · Married on 08/11/2018

Long Distance Wedding Planning

We had to do everything long distance and the company was great!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Perfectly Met Our Needs

Just what we wanted! Easy to communicate with, delivered and picked up on time. Fair prices.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 05/04/2018

Awesome Selection – Awesome Service

Colorado Party Rentals always comes through for our large gatherings. We've hosted graduation receptions, milestone birthday parties and garden parties with all of our rentals coming from Colorado Party Rentals. Their array of choices from tables, to chairs, to umbrellas and tents is outstanding – and their dinnerware and glassware options offer plenty to choose from. Coordinating drop off and pick-up is flexible and convenient. They've always exceeded our expectations and take the worry out of stressing over the details.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Eng Moni · Married on 05/01/2018

Corporate function

Colorado Party Rentals was awesome to work with! They took care of my needs without any painfully high prices and was super helpful dropping off and on the pickup.

I wish I could rent from them in other cities!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Caroline · Married on 08/20/2017

Colorado Party Rentals was a one-stop rental shop for our wedding at Devil’s Thumb Ranch in August 2017! As the wedding was outside Denver, we wanted to find one place that could meet all our rental needs. That included a chuppah and a number of items for our art deco decor inspiration - including chairs and linens.

We visited their warehouse with my wedding planner and it was so much fun to try out different potential designs on their practice table. We ended up loving their flatware, glasses, and plates so much that we splurged and added those in to complete the look!

We were so pleased with our place settings, chairs, and chuppah. Thank you CPR!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Colorado Party Rentals 12
    Colorado Party Rentals 13
    Colorado Party Rentals 14
    Colorado Party Rentals 15

Allie · Married on 12/31/2016

Really easy to work with, they handled everything from tent, flooring, farm tables with crossback chairs and all the China etc. pricing was fair and the showroom made it easy to put together exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended and would use again!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/06/2016

I used the one out of Colorado Springs. They provided chairs and a dance floor for my wedding and it all looked amazing! They took care of all set up and tear down and even moved the chairs after the ceremony to my reception space. I would defiantly use them again, very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Colin · Married on 11/07/2015

We rented everything through Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding this past summer. I spent a lot of time researching and pricing rental companies, these guys had a big selection at the best pricing (reasonable). Thanks to all for a great experience!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Kacey · Married on 09/19/2015

Colorado Party Rentals provided ceremony chairs (with setup and break-down), and all linen for the reception. Everything was delivered on time, and looked just as I had imagined once it was all setup! Their prices were very reasonable, and it was so nice to have them setup and tear down the ceremony chairs. Their whole team is so accommodating and easy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Bobbie · Married on 09/05/2015

We had our wedding in our backyard and Colorado Rentals made it look so professional! Their delivery was right on time and pick up was great.

Sent on 11/06/2015

CO Party Rentals was so helpful at our wedding. They helped my husband and I pick out the perfect table cloths and chairs, and they were familiar with our venue, and gave us some helpful hints while selecting our rentals!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Colorado Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to hear we met all of your expectations and provided you with such a great experience while selecting your rentals.
    Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Katie · Married on 11/02/2014

I stopped in here one day and looked at the different red table cloths. The office staff were so friendly and helpful. I decided to rent them here. They were nice, clean, the right color, and really set the tone of the room. Picked up and took back the day after in the laundry bag! I would recommend renting from them!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Hi Katie!
    Thank you for taking the time to review our services!
    I am pleased to hear we made your rental experience pleasurable, and the napkins worked perfectly for your big day!
    Thanks for letting us be a part of it.
    Best wishes to you!

Meghan · Married on 10/25/2014

Great company

I’ve rented from various companies over the years for different events, and this company has been my favorite to work with. They were so easy going and flexible with everything for our small wedding in Denver. We were on a pretty strict budget but I still felt like everything turned out looking so pretty.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Colorado Party Rentals 16

They were super easy to work with especially with my budget in mind! They had a lot of variety to choose from.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Colorado Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your review!
    I am pleased to hear we made the rental process so easy when planning your wedding.
    Best wishes!