Colorado Party Rentals Reviews

86 | Denver, CO

86 Reviews for Colorado Party Rentals

Catherine Fischer · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing customer service!

Colorado Party Rentals was fabulous to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Tasha

Tasha Denham · Getting married on 10/06/2021

Wonderful every time!!

We have used Colorado Party for many company events. They are always amazing even when I call with an urgent I need 5 tables and 40 chairs the next day and its 4pm they made it happen. We absolutely love them and all the staff!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Patricia Peck · Getting married on 07/10/2021

I had a destination wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico and Colorado Party Rentals really stepped up to take care of everything!!!

I worked directly with Gabby, Alan & Lindsey and they exceeded my expectations. This is really one stop shopping for your rental items. I did use Sperry Tents of Colorado for my two tents and CPR worked with them to make sure the two day event was flawless. I am very hard to please and they were so INCREDIBLE!!! Do not hesitate to use them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jaena

Jaena · Married on 09/20/2020

great service for party rental needs

We used Colorado Party Rental for table/chair rentals for our rehearsal event and for linens/dishes/flatware for our wedding event. Kelsey was absolutely great to work with, we had a lot of changes to keep up with during covid and the team was always so responsive and on top of things every day.
    Everything was delivered on time and as ordered, would definitely recommend this company for rental needs!
    -Matt and Jaena M.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Wedding2020

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2020

Party Rentals & Decor

Best company I have ever worked with for party rentals! They were so quick to respond, easy to work with, friendly and on top of it. Every change I needed corrected they did it within a 24 hour time window and always sent back and updated contract/quote. The items we were rented were in perfect condition, clean and beautiful! I highly recommend this rental company, we used the location here in Colorado Springs rather than the Denver location. Same products.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Alberson · Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent party rental company

We used Colorado Party Rentals for our 70s themed wedding party. Everyone from their team was super helpful and knowledgeable, and responsive. Everything arrived exactly as was ordered. They were the most reasonably priced rental company I could find. Would recommend

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Jac

Jac Coble · Married on 02/09/2020

Excellent Service

Kelsey was fantastic to work with in planning my wedding needs! She was so helpful, professional and responsive in making the changes that I requested. I would use Colorado Party Rentals again and highly recommend them for service, price and reliability!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Madison

Madison Schosid · Married on 01/18/2020

Super Easy to Work With!

The rentals process was really daunting to me, but the team at Colorado Party Rentals made it super easy and enjoyable. We set up an appointment to visit their showroom, where we picked out plates, goblets, cutlery, and chairs. It was a super fun experience, and the gal that helped us, Stacey, made an overwhelming process easy and enjoyable. Everything was delivered and picked up without issue, and we got a lot of great feedback about the aesthetic of our wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Natasha · Married on 12/31/2019

Great service and products.

I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Jourdan

Jourdan Lane · Married on 12/07/2019

Jourdan walker

The tables and chairs were exactly as I ordered and everything was delivered promptly

Sent on 12/12/2019

Allison Wojteczko · Married on 11/02/2019

Great company!

Colorado Party Rentals is super professional, has tons of options and is so easy to work with. They will drop everything off, pick it up, and set up certain items. They were great to work with and made the day stress free and easy.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2019

Easy & great

Our wedding venue directed us towards them for our place settings, linens, etc and from start to finish the process was easy and smooth. Gabrielle at the CO Springs location was so responsive, professional and made sure all changes were up to date and reflected exactly what we wanted. Great experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Halley

Halley Ham · Married on 10/20/2019

Provided the elevated details we were looking for!

We came to Co Party Rentals for a consultation and their wonderful staff worked with us to build a beautiful tablescape. They were very patient as I changed my mind a million times and tried every combination of color and glassware possible. We came up with the perfect setting and then the contract and payment was a breeze. They allow the option for pickup which saves a ton of money since we were taking things up the mountain and were very flexible with pickup/dropoff date which did not carry any fees. Additionally, they worked with us on adjustment of guest count and addition of lighting up until the week/days beforehand. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't have picked an easier group to work with. Thank you CPR!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Gaver · Married on 10/18/2019

Loved Working with CO Party Rentals!

We loved working with Colorado Party Rentals! Their flatware and serve ware were gorgeous. We were so pleased to find exactly what we were looking for with Colorado Party Rentals. Pick up and drop off were easy, and the staff ensured we got everything we paid for. This really put our minds at ease since we were picking up our rentals and driving them an hour away to Fort Collins for our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding reception beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Casey Scherrer · Married on 10/08/2019

Excellent Service!

I feel completely taken care of with Colorado Party Rentals. I work in the wedding industry myself, and planning my own wedding has had some challenging moments. I'm very grateful to have Colorado Party Rentals to handle most of the elements that will make our wedding day beautiful and personalized. They are very responsive and have such a fantastic selection to choose from. I highly recommend them for anyone getting married in Colorado!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 09/13/2019

Backyard Wedding Made Simple

CPR was so flexible and helpful throughout the entire process including picking our our items, last minute adds, drop-off and pick-up. They have some of the nicest products in Colorado and turned our backyard venue into a romantic and accommodating place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. We especially loved the farm tables and benches!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie Short · Married on 09/01/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

I worked with Kelly at Colorado Party Rentals and had an amazing experience! I was so impressed with how professional and accommodating the company was. They had the perfect selection for my wedding theme, which was recreating the Great Hall from Harry Potter. The long, dark tables, different colored linens, and golden plates and utensils really made the look come together. I was able to come into the warehouse multiple times to look at options, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with everything!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Casey

Casey Scherrer · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible Products and Service

We chose Colorado Party Rentals to provide some rental items at our wedding (linens, chargers, glasses, flatware, draping, etc.). We worked with Kelly and she was fantastic. Kelly was able to make revisions as things changed during the planning process and also offered suggestions on ways to maximize our budget. At the wedding, we were blown away. The rentals from CPR were perfect and made all of the details pop on the tables. We were impressed by the company's efficiency and professionalism throughout the entire process. You can tell this company has a lot of experience and knows exactly what to do to make each even a success (both for the client as well as for the other vendors working the wedding). We were very satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend working with Colorado Party Rentals for anyone in need of rentals for their event or wedding. Thank you for everything, Kelly!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hayman · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing and easy company to work with!

They made this whole process so easy for us! Great list of inventory with fair prices. Anytime I needed to make a change or ask a question I got a quick response. All our rentals were in perfect condition. Thank you again for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Leiting · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Work, Awesome to Work With!

Lindsey was so great it helping us pick out all the little (and big) things that really made our wedding so beautiful! She was super patient with us as we changed our minds or numbers even right before the wedding and was so accommodating. She gave great suggestions and helped us piece everything together. We loved working with them!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Denise

Denise McCullough · Married on 06/15/2019

Definitely would recommend!

The team was great to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. They offer a great variety of products!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Maresca · Married on 06/15/2019

Sporting event MTCC

Pricing was what made my final decision to rent. They were early with delivery and very fast at setting up. Loved the look and presentation of the tent, curb side appeal was fantastic.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy S · Married on 06/11/2019

Very responsive rental team

We rented chairs, glassware, and a large outdoor dancefloor from CPR and all went perfectly. Price was a factor in deciding who to rent from and I am confident that I got the best deal, and they were the nicest to work with as well.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Tegan

Tegan · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Product, Service, and Prices

Colorado Party Rentals really made our wedding beautiful. They have a great inventory with THE BEST PRICES. Stacey was very helpful and quick to respond when I had tons questions. I highly recommend Colorado Party Rentals for a wedding reception or company event!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Darren

Darren Duerksen · Married on 05/24/2019

Exactly as Planned

Colorado Party Rentals was very helpful, professional...and most importantly RELIABLE. They were even ahead of schedule to setup, and worked with us on some last minute additions to the order (and I mean last minute as the truck was being loaded!). Was very pleased with the service. Definitely recommended for a wedding or reception event. Flawless.

Sent on 06/08/2019