Colorado Party Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Donna A. Getting married on 06/04/2022

So helpful and knowledgeable

Devin was so helpful, friendly, and knew availability, stock, dimensions, etc. It was so refreshing after not even getting a call back from other vendors. Well done, Devin and everyone at Colorado Party Rentals
    Catherine F. Married on 02/09/2022

Amazing customer service!

Colorado Party Rentals was fabulous to work with!
  • Tasha
    Tasha D. Married on 10/06/2021

Wonderful every time!!

We have used Colorado Party for many company events. They are always amazing even when I call with an urgent I need 5 tables and 40 chairs the next day and its 4pm they made it happen. We absolutely love them and all the staff!
    Tiffany W. Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding Rental

We used Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding day rental items—they were fantastic! The entire process was hassle free; we set up the details of the delivery and then didn’t have to think about it again after that. The deliveries were on time and correct and all of the staff were kind and flexible; they even worked with us through rescheduling our wedding during the pandemic!
    Patricia P. Married on 07/10/2021

I had a destination wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico and Colorado Party Rentals really stepped up to take care of everything!!!

I worked directly with Gabby, Alan & Lindsey and they exceeded my expectations. This is really one stop shopping for your rental items. I did use Sperry Tents of Colorado for my two tents and CPR worked with them to make sure the two day event was flawless. I am very hard to please and they were so INCREDIBLE!!! Do not hesitate to use them for your wedding!
  • Jaena
    Jaena Married on 09/20/2020

great service for party rental needs

We used Colorado Party Rental for table/chair rentals for our rehearsal event and for linens/dishes/flatware for our wedding event. Kelsey was absolutely great to work with, we had a lot of changes to keep up with during covid and the team was always so responsive and on top of things every day.
    Everything was delivered on time and as ordered, would definitely recommend this company for rental needs!
    -Matt and Jaena M.
  • Wedding2020
    Samantha Married on 08/05/2020

Party Rentals & Decor

Best company I have ever worked with for party rentals! They were so quick to respond, easy to work with, friendly and on top of it. Every change I needed corrected they did it within a 24 hour time window and always sent back and updated contract/quote. The items we were rented were in perfect condition, clean and beautiful! I highly recommend this rental company, we used the location here in Colorado Springs rather than the Denver location. Same products.
  • Devon
    Devon L. Married on 05/29/2020

Professional and Efficient

Our wedding rentals arrived on time, were picked up on time, and everything was set up the way we wanted it. We had a great experience with Colorado Party Rentals and would highly recommend them!
  • Samantha
    Samantha A. Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent party rental company

We used Colorado Party Rentals for our 70s themed wedding party. Everyone from their team was super helpful and knowledgeable, and responsive. Everything arrived exactly as was ordered. They were the most reasonably priced rental company I could find. Would recommend
  • Jac
    Jac C. Married on 02/09/2020

Excellent Service

Kelsey was fantastic to work with in planning my wedding needs! She was so helpful, professional and responsive in making the changes that I requested. I would use Colorado Party Rentals again and highly recommend them for service, price and reliability!
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 01/18/2020

Super Easy to Work With!

The rentals process was really daunting to me, but the team at Colorado Party Rentals made it super easy and enjoyable. We set up an appointment to visit their showroom, where we picked out plates, goblets, cutlery, and chairs. It was a super fun experience, and the gal that helped us, Stacey, made an overwhelming process easy and enjoyable. Everything was delivered and picked up without issue, and we got a lot of great feedback about the aesthetic of our wedding!
    Natasha Married on 12/31/2019

Great service and products.

I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service.
  • Jourdan
    Jourdan L. Married on 12/07/2019

Jourdan walker

The tables and chairs were exactly as I ordered and everything was delivered promptly
    Allison W. Married on 11/02/2019

Great company!

Colorado Party Rentals is super professional, has tons of options and is so easy to work with. They will drop everything off, pick it up, and set up certain items. They were great to work with and made the day stress free and easy.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/25/2019

Easy & great

Our wedding venue directed us towards them for our place settings, linens, etc and from start to finish the process was easy and smooth. Gabrielle at the CO Springs location was so responsive, professional and made sure all changes were up to date and reflected exactly what we wanted. Great experience and would highly recommend!
  • Halley
    Halley H. Married on 10/20/2019

Provided the elevated details we were looking for!

We came to Co Party Rentals for a consultation and their wonderful staff worked with us to build a beautiful tablescape. They were very patient as I changed my mind a million times and tried every combination of color and glassware possible. We came up with the perfect setting and then the contract and payment was a breeze. They allow the option for pickup which saves a ton of money since we were taking things up the mountain and were very flexible with pickup/dropoff date which did not carry any fees. Additionally, they worked with us on adjustment of guest count and addition of lighting up until the week/days beforehand. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't have picked an easier group to work with. Thank you CPR!
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 10/18/2019

Loved Working with CO Party Rentals!

We loved working with Colorado Party Rentals! Their flatware and serve ware were gorgeous. We were so pleased to find exactly what we were looking for with Colorado Party Rentals. Pick up and drop off were easy, and the staff ensured we got everything we paid for. This really put our minds at ease since we were picking up our rentals and driving them an hour away to Fort Collins for our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding reception beautiful!
    Casey S. Married on 10/08/2019

Excellent Service!

I feel completely taken care of with Colorado Party Rentals. I work in the wedding industry myself, and planning my own wedding has had some challenging moments. I'm very grateful to have Colorado Party Rentals to handle most of the elements that will make our wedding day beautiful and personalized. They are very responsive and have such a fantastic selection to choose from. I highly recommend them for anyone getting married in Colorado!
  • Leanna
    Leanna Married on 09/13/2019

Backyard Wedding Made Simple

CPR was so flexible and helpful throughout the entire process including picking our our items, last minute adds, drop-off and pick-up. They have some of the nicest products in Colorado and turned our backyard venue into a romantic and accommodating place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. We especially loved the farm tables and benches!
  • Valerie
    Valerie S. Married on 09/01/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

I worked with Kelly at Colorado Party Rentals and had an amazing experience! I was so impressed with how professional and accommodating the company was. They had the perfect selection for my wedding theme, which was recreating the Great Hall from Harry Potter. The long, dark tables, different colored linens, and golden plates and utensils really made the look come together. I was able to come into the warehouse multiple times to look at options, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with everything!
  • Casey
    Casey S. Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible Products and Service

We chose Colorado Party Rentals to provide some rental items at our wedding (linens, chargers, glasses, flatware, draping, etc.). We worked with Kelly and she was fantastic. Kelly was able to make revisions as things changed during the planning process and also offered suggestions on ways to maximize our budget. At the wedding, we were blown away. The rentals from CPR were perfect and made all of the details pop on the tables. We were impressed by the company's efficiency and professionalism throughout the entire process. You can tell this company has a lot of experience and knows exactly what to do to make each even a success (both for the client as well as for the other vendors working the wedding). We were very satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend working with Colorado Party Rentals for anyone in need of rentals for their event or wedding. Thank you for everything, Kelly!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing and easy company to work with!

They made this whole process so easy for us! Great list of inventory with fair prices. Anytime I needed to make a change or ask a question I got a quick response. All our rentals were in perfect condition. Thank you again for helping make our dream wedding come true!
  • Sydney
    Sydney L. Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Work, Awesome to Work With!

Lindsey was so great it helping us pick out all the little (and big) things that really made our wedding so beautiful! She was super patient with us as we changed our minds or numbers even right before the wedding and was so accommodating. She gave great suggestions and helped us piece everything together. We loved working with them!
  • Denise
    Denise M. Married on 06/15/2019

Definitely would recommend!

The team was great to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. They offer a great variety of products!
  • Deborah
    Deborah M. Married on 06/15/2019

Sporting event MTCC

Pricing was what made my final decision to rent. They were early with delivery and very fast at setting up. Loved the look and presentation of the tent, curb side appeal was fantastic.