Colorado Party Rentals Reviews

Colorado Party Rentals 4
Colorado Party Rentals 5

Catherine Fischer · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing customer service!

Colorado Party Rentals was fabulous to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Tasha

Tasha Denham · Getting married on 10/06/2021

Wonderful every time!!

We have used Colorado Party for many company events. They are always amazing even when I call with an urgent I need 5 tables and 40 chairs the next day and its 4pm they made it happen. We absolutely love them and all the staff!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Patricia Peck · Getting married on 07/10/2021

I had a destination wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico and Colorado Party Rentals really stepped up to take care of everything!!!

I worked directly with Gabby, Alan & Lindsey and they exceeded my expectations. This is really one stop shopping for your rental items. I did use Sperry Tents of Colorado for my two tents and CPR worked with them to make sure the two day event was flawless. I am very hard to please and they were so INCREDIBLE!!! Do not hesitate to use them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jac

Jac Coble · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Excellent Service

Kelsey was fantastic to work with in planning my wedding needs! She was so helpful, professional and responsive in making the changes that I requested. I would use Colorado Party Rentals again and highly recommend them for service, price and reliability!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Natasha · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great service and products.

I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Gaver · Married on 10/18/2019

Loved Working with CO Party Rentals!

We loved working with Colorado Party Rentals! Their flatware and serve ware were gorgeous. We were so pleased to find exactly what we were looking for with Colorado Party Rentals. Pick up and drop off were easy, and the staff ensured we got everything we paid for. This really put our minds at ease since we were picking up our rentals and driving them an hour away to Fort Collins for our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding reception beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Casey Scherrer · Married on 10/08/2019

Excellent Service!

I feel completely taken care of with Colorado Party Rentals. I work in the wedding industry myself, and planning my own wedding has had some challenging moments. I'm very grateful to have Colorado Party Rentals to handle most of the elements that will make our wedding day beautiful and personalized. They are very responsive and have such a fantastic selection to choose from. I highly recommend them for anyone getting married in Colorado!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Casey

Casey Scherrer · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible Products and Service

We chose Colorado Party Rentals to provide some rental items at our wedding (linens, chargers, glasses, flatware, draping, etc.). We worked with Kelly and she was fantastic. Kelly was able to make revisions as things changed during the planning process and also offered suggestions on ways to maximize our budget. At the wedding, we were blown away. The rentals from CPR were perfect and made all of the details pop on the tables. We were impressed by the company's efficiency and professionalism throughout the entire process. You can tell this company has a lot of experience and knows exactly what to do to make each even a success (both for the client as well as for the other vendors working the wedding). We were very satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend working with Colorado Party Rentals for anyone in need of rentals for their event or wedding. Thank you for everything, Kelly!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hayman · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing and easy company to work with!

They made this whole process so easy for us! Great list of inventory with fair prices. Anytime I needed to make a change or ask a question I got a quick response. All our rentals were in perfect condition. Thank you again for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Colorado Party Rentals 6
    Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Leiting · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Work, Awesome to Work With!

Lindsey was so great it helping us pick out all the little (and big) things that really made our wedding so beautiful! She was super patient with us as we changed our minds or numbers even right before the wedding and was so accommodating. She gave great suggestions and helped us piece everything together. We loved working with them!

Colorado Party Rentals 7
    Colorado Party Rentals 8
    Colorado Party Rentals 9
    Colorado Party Rentals 10
    Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Denise

Denise McCullough · Married on 06/15/2019

Definitely would recommend!

The team was great to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. They offer a great variety of products!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Maresca · Married on 06/15/2019

Sporting event MTCC

Pricing was what made my final decision to rent. They were early with delivery and very fast at setting up. Loved the look and presentation of the tent, curb side appeal was fantastic.

Colorado Party Rentals 11
    Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy S · Married on 06/11/2019

Very responsive rental team

We rented chairs, glassware, and a large outdoor dancefloor from CPR and all went perfectly. Price was a factor in deciding who to rent from and I am confident that I got the best deal, and they were the nicest to work with as well.

Colorado Party Rentals 12
    Colorado Party Rentals 13
    Colorado Party Rentals 14
    Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Tegan

Tegan · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Product, Service, and Prices

Colorado Party Rentals really made our wedding beautiful. They have a great inventory with THE BEST PRICES. Stacey was very helpful and quick to respond when I had tons questions. I highly recommend Colorado Party Rentals for a wedding reception or company event!

Colorado Party Rentals 15
    Colorado Party Rentals 16
    Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Darren

Darren Duerksen · Married on 05/24/2019

Exactly as Planned

Colorado Party Rentals was very helpful, professional...and most importantly RELIABLE. They were even ahead of schedule to setup, and worked with us on some last minute additions to the order (and I mean last minute as the truck was being loaded!). Was very pleased with the service. Definitely recommended for a wedding or reception event. Flawless.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Pete Maynard Maynard Construction Services · Married on 05/14/2019

Know that everything is covered, even last minute

I have done large events for United airlines (5,000 + guests) and never a glitch, even last minute needs like heaters and canopies. They just take it in stride and provide. Very professional! The only ones I'll call.

Sent on 05/14/2019

M · Married on 05/04/2019

Affordable and great to work with

We hired CPR for our wedding at Washington Park Boathouse. The Boathouse has a couple equipment and delivery restrictions (everything needs plastic feet or wheels, nothing can be there before the start time on the permit) which they were able to accommodate no problem. We requested specific delivery and pickup times and the trucks showed up right on time in both instances, plus the guys were super quick setting everything up according to our layout. Our coordinator Stacey also had helpful suggestions for item quantities and was super easy to work with when we had to change a few things between initially reserving the equipment and the actual wedding day. Already recommended them to a friend!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/23/2019

Convenient and easy!

Everything was quick and easy. Their website was so easy to use and had all of their products available to look at. Conveniently located and were able to get us in and get an estimate quick.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kristin · Married on 03/08/2019

Thank you!

Great communication and did a great job

Sent on 07/16/2019

Tami · Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Reception in Estes Park

We had to do everything long distance and Colorado Party Rentals was great! Anytime we needed to add or change anything they did it with no questions asked. Their pick up and delivery was excellent. I would high recommend them to anyone! Our daughter's wedding reception turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Adrienne Swing · Married on 12/19/2018

CO Party Rentals Review

I've used Colorado Party Rentals several times for corporate events and am always very happy with the service, delivery, and product. Will continue to use them as my main vendor for party rentals. Thanks for all your great work!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Sergio

Sergio · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly Recommend!

This vendor was concise, timely, and very professional. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 12/08/2018

They are on it!!

Unbelievable experience, had our daughter's reception at the Brown Palace, but I wanted extra items the hotel couldn't provide. They delivered and picked up pipe and drape that was so beautiful and so reasonable, and prompt, professional and accurate!! I would use them again in a heartbeat, if needed! Wonderful people!

Colorado Party Rentals 17
    Colorado Party Rentals 18
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2018

Definitely Recommend

Caveat, I’ve only used CO party rentals for small parties but my experiences have been wonderful. From the moment I connected with someone in their office until everything was picked up- people are friendly and genuinely want to do a great job. They are quick to respond to questions and changes and work hard to accommodate you. Their products were great and I thought their prices were very fair.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous rentals!

We used Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding on 11/17/18. They were such a pleasure to work with! The items they provided for our wedding were so beautiful, I wish I could have brought them home with us. We were able to look over everything we had picked at their showroom, just to be sure we liked everything. We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/10/2018