Colorado Party Rentals Reviews

Colorado Party Rentals 5
Colorado Party Rentals 6
Colorado Party Rentals 7

Natasha · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great service and products.

I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service.

Tami · Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Reception in Estes Park

We had to do everything long distance and Colorado Party Rentals was great! Anytime we needed to add or change anything they did it with no questions asked. Their pick up and delivery was excellent. I would high recommend them to anyone! Our daughter's wedding reception turned out beautiful!!

Adrienne Swing · Married on 12/19/2018

CO Party Rentals Review

I've used Colorado Party Rentals several times for corporate events and am always very happy with the service, delivery, and product. Will continue to use them as my main vendor for party rentals. Thanks for all your great work!

Aspen · Married on 09/15/2018

So responsive and helpful!

Colorado Party Rentals provided a large volume of rentals for my September wedding in Southern Colorado. Our venue was pretty rural and off-grid, so there were a lot of moving parts to make it all come together. They provided reception chairs, our dance floor, china, linens, flatware, goblets, and farm tables. Our contact was highly responsive, and worked with me on finalizing numbers and made great suggestions when needed. They have a beautiful selection of everything, and were highly professional in our interactions. 100% recommend!

Colorado Party Rentals 8
    Colorado Party Rentals 9

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Perfectly Met Our Needs

Just what we wanted! Easy to communicate with, delivered and picked up on time. Fair prices.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 05/04/2018

Awesome Selection – Awesome Service

Colorado Party Rentals always comes through for our large gatherings. We've hosted graduation receptions, milestone birthday parties and garden parties with all of our rentals coming from Colorado Party Rentals. Their array of choices from tables, to chairs, to umbrellas and tents is outstanding – and their dinnerware and glassware options offer plenty to choose from. Coordinating drop off and pick-up is flexible and convenient. They've always exceeded our expectations and take the worry out of stressing over the details.

Caroline · Married on 08/20/2017

Colorado Party Rentals was a one-stop rental shop for our wedding at Devil’s Thumb Ranch in August 2017! As the wedding was outside Denver, we wanted to find one place that could meet all our rental needs. That included a chuppah and a number of items for our art deco decor inspiration - including chairs and linens.

We visited their warehouse with my wedding planner and it was so much fun to try out different potential designs on their practice table. We ended up loving their flatware, glasses, and plates so much that we splurged and added those in to complete the look!

We were so pleased with our place settings, chairs, and chuppah. Thank you CPR!

Colorado Party Rentals 10
    Colorado Party Rentals 11
    Colorado Party Rentals 12
    Colorado Party Rentals 13

Allie · Married on 12/31/2016

Really easy to work with, they handled everything from tent, flooring, farm tables with crossback chairs and all the China etc. pricing was fair and the showroom made it easy to put together exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended and would use again!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/06/2016

I used the one out of Colorado Springs. They provided chairs and a dance floor for my wedding and it all looked amazing! They took care of all set up and tear down and even moved the chairs after the ceremony to my reception space. I would defiantly use them again, very easy to work with.

Colin · Married on 11/07/2015

We rented everything through Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding this past summer. I spent a lot of time researching and pricing rental companies, these guys had a big selection at the best pricing (reasonable). Thanks to all for a great experience!

Kacey · Married on 09/19/2015

Colorado Party Rentals provided ceremony chairs (with setup and break-down), and all linen for the reception. Everything was delivered on time, and looked just as I had imagined once it was all setup! Their prices were very reasonable, and it was so nice to have them setup and tear down the ceremony chairs. Their whole team is so accommodating and easy to work with. Thank you!

Bobbie · Married on 09/05/2015

We had our wedding in our backyard and Colorado Rentals made it look so professional! Their delivery was right on time and pick up was great.

CO Party Rentals was so helpful at our wedding. They helped my husband and I pick out the perfect table cloths and chairs, and they were familiar with our venue, and gave us some helpful hints while selecting our rentals!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Colorado Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to hear we met all of your expectations and provided you with such a great experience while selecting your rentals.
    Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Katie · Married on 11/02/2014

I stopped in here one day and looked at the different red table cloths. The office staff were so friendly and helpful. I decided to rent them here. They were nice, clean, the right color, and really set the tone of the room. Picked up and took back the day after in the laundry bag! I would recommend renting from them!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Hi Katie!
    Thank you for taking the time to review our services!
    I am pleased to hear we made your rental experience pleasurable, and the napkins worked perfectly for your big day!
    Thanks for letting us be a part of it.
    Best wishes to you!

Sales Manager / Wedding Specialist

They were super easy to work with especially with my budget in mind! They had a lot of variety to choose from.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Colorado Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your review!
    I am pleased to hear we made the rental process so easy when planning your wedding.
    Best wishes!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/19/2014

We used Colorado Party Rentals as they were associated with our venue, the Boettcher Mansion, in Golden, and I was very pleased with their services. Like the other review mentioned, I didn't work with them directly, but through our catering company but I was still impressed by the quality of their rental items and their cleanliness. Their quotes were very accurate so it was easy to expect total costs. I can see why our venue prefers to do business with them!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Hello Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services!
    We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our ease of service and rental items.
    One of our goals is to make the rental portion of every wedding a fun, easy, and seamless experience. And I'm thrilled we were able to provide that for you!
    Keely was our rep who worked with your caterer. I will be sure to let her know of your positive feedback!
    Best wishes on your new marriage!

sabrina · Married on 06/21/2010

This vendor provided great value for the price. The caterer coordinated all the rentals, so my contact with them was minimal. But they delivered on time, and picked up on time, and their fee wasn't outrageous.

Sent on 07/07/2010

Hello Sabrina!
    Thank you for taking the time to review our services!
    I am thrilled to hear we provided you with a pleasant experience while renting items for your big day!
    Best wishes to you!

• Kristi

Kristi Nardi · Married on 09/14/2018

Thank for Making Our Reception BEAUTIFUL!

We used Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding at Boettcher Mansion in Golden and they were GREAT! Prompt in answering any questions, let us come in (twice) to look at colors and make decisions, let us change our decisions, etc. They delivered to the venue and picked up. Such a great team to work with and they have high quality products. Our reception was gorgeous, thanks to Colorado Party Rentals.

Colorado Party Rentals 14
    Colorado Party Rentals 15
    Colorado Party Rentals 16
    Colorado Party Rentals 17

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

CPR was the only rental company that offered the tent and tables that I wanted! I was able to get the exact set up I dreamed of and set up and take down were so smooth. The only blemish was that we got bistro lights in the tent and there were some bulbs missing and some broken glass in the grass that clearly came from broken bulbs.

Aston · Married on 07/08/2017

Easy to work with and very speedy with my questions. My planner handled most of the rentals logistics but their showroom and rentals were the best we saw around town. Pricing was very fair considering they appear to have the largest selection of different plates and glassware. The delivery team showed up on time to the venue and picked up afterhours on time so we didn't get additional charges. Overall they were really easy to work with and we didn't break the budget with new stuff that we had not seen at everyone else's wedding. Thank you!

My wife and I had nothing but good experiences with Colorado Party Rentals. We planned our Denver wedding while living in San Diego. Therefore, we needed a rental company that was very responsive via phone and email. Thankfully, Colorado Party Rentals always got back to us quickly, made a number of good suggestions (like what style of chair covers would look nice with our theme), and were flexible with their payment schedule.

On the day of our wedding, all of the delivery staff were friendly and helpful. They had already dropped everything off by the time we got to the venue, and they picked up the rental equipment exactly on time.

We would be happy to use Colorado Party Rentals again. Great job!

Aparna · Married on 07/02/2016

I got quotes from every rental company I could find for our DIY backyard wedding in Steamboat Springs. Colorado Party Rentals was the best value, even including travel all the way from Denver. We rented a gorgeous peaked tent from them, as well as all our chairs, tables, place settings, and lighting. They were easy to work with and the delivery and pick-up went smoothly. CP Rentals made it easy to put together a wedding from scratch, and I highly recommend booking with them!

J Rat · Married on 02/11/2019

Easy & Extremely Flexible

Our particular event requires much back and forth and often times frequent changes to equipment and quantities, due to the fact that we rent on behalf of an ever changing pool of exhibitors. CPR has always been extremely nice and flexible when it comes to these changes, which is invaluable for our type of event. We are producing free-to-attend craft markets and not weddings, FYI.

Colorado Party Rentals 18

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2015

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Colorado party rentals made our rental need easy and streamlined. The only negative part was the limited selection. Our venue had a contract with CPR and we had to make choices based on the selection they had. Our wedding was beautiful so in the end it made no difference. The gal we worked with was very timely. I never waited for an updated invoice, it was in my inbox within minutes.