Color Room Films Reviews

Color Room Films 5
Color Room Films 6
Color Room Films 7

Chrissy · Married on 12/31/2016

None! The vendor was the best!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

Color Room Films is hands down the most accommodating, professional, prompt, and experienced duo that we cannot thank enough! My husband and I were hooked up with Color Room Films through Mike Hernandez at Sounds to Go DJ and it was one of the best matches! Steve and his wife split their time between myself and my husband and got incredible footage! Steve was even up for some 'crazy bride' last minute ideas, and we ended up with drone footage of St. Catharine's, our beautiful church, and an outstanding photo shoot on the roof top of The Berkeley! Thank you Color Room Films-we have a video that we can watch forever and relive our wedding day everyday! Oh and not to mention how quick they were with delivering a trailer video that all of our friends and family are still talking about a month later!!! It was tons of fun watching our video over the holidays and cracking up with our friends and family!! A keepsake that everyone MUST HAVE!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Alice · Married on 12/03/2016

As mother of the bride I let my daughter look into and book a videographer. Steve and his wife were the right choice and the best. My daughter wanted 2 videographers so that one would be at the grooms and one at the brides house, Steve and his wife were a dynamite duo. There picturesque planing of backgrounds and ideas were magnificent. They videotaped the before, the ceremony, the venue and the playback is beautiful, a terrific memory we will all have for a lifetime brought to life each time we watch. No bride should be without a video of there day and Color Room Films who include drone footage is the company to choose, warm, friendly, and extremely professional!, loved them Jennifer's Mom

Sent on 12/30/2016

Allison · Married on 11/11/2016

At first, a videographer was not in our budget. After attending a wedding that Color Room filmed, we fell in love with the beautiful trailer they created for our friends and instantly knew we needed them to capture our day. I reached out to Color Room and immediately connected with them. They were quick to respond, listened to our needs, and had an acute sense to detail. We have shared our trailer and video with all of our family and friends and the feedback is unanimous: Color Room films exceeded all expectations. On our wedding day, they were relaxed and professional. They never "got in the way" so to speak, but rather blended in and were able to document our big day. We cannot thank them enough. As a couple who values customer reviews, we hope you head this advice and book Color Room!
    Thanks again,
    -Ali & Kevin

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jackie · Married on 11/05/2016

We could not be happier! Steve really went above and beyond to make our day amazing! His work was beautiful and he is just a genuinely wonderful person!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2016

Steve & Jane are not only amazing videographers, they are amazing people! I don't have to tell you just how amazing they are, you can see for yourself! I have the pleasure of knowing them outside of just being my videographer and I consider myself lucky to have them as friends. They catch every little detail so you can relive the day over and over again. Which is exactly what every bride wants when it's all over! It never gets old! You will not be disappointed if you choose them for your wedding :) They are the BEST of the BEST!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2016

I found Color Room Films on “The Knot” one day while researching several videographers. I had been watching various wedding trailers and videos for a very long time before I came across Color Rooms Films, and I am seriously so THANKFUL that I did. I instinctively picked up the phone, spoke with Steve and knew instantly he would be incredible to work with! Earlier that day I spoke with a few other companies, and no one was as attentive, polite, enthusiastic and as easy to speak with as Steve was. Please TRUST ME (a very picky and perfectionist bride-I have to admit!) when I say that I had done extensive research, and no other company seemed to have such a simple contract with a cut and dry price. Other companies charged for add-ons such as an added trailer, drone coverage, overtime, and “getting ready” coverage. Color Room films, however, included 12 hours of coverage, a full feature film, as well as trailer for one simple price. Steve was even kind enough to work within my budget and I am so very grateful for the memories I have captured on film because of it. Aside from Steve and Jane being the most reliable and responsive people, the traditional, heartfelt, and beautiful ways they were able to capture our wedding is hard to put into words. The video is not just a video, in my opinion, it is a work of art. The mood of our day, tone of the ceremony, and all around happiness that was evident on our wedding day was captured perfectly in both our trailer and our full length video. I have received SO many compliments after posting our trailer; our friends and family were BLOWN away. People have also told me if the BEST wedding video they have EVER seen. Many of my girlfriends who are either engaged, or close to it, already plan on calling Color Room Films when it is their time to choose a wedding videographer! I am BEYOND grateful and ecstatic that Color Room Films gave us the memories of our film that we will cherish forever. Working with them was a dream!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Marci · Married on 10/07/2016

At first my husband and I didn't think we needed a wedding video. It was a few months before the wedding and we started having second thoughts about it and I went into panic mode about who we could book on short notice. Let me tell you how happy I am that I changed my mind on a wedding video and even happier that I found Steve and his wife Jane at Color Room Films. I sent Steve an email and he responded immediately and arranged a phone call. I felt comfortable with Steve right away as he wanted me to tell him what I had in mind for our day. He met with us personally and we felt we could chat with him for hours. Such a cool guy and so easygoing. I fell in love with his movie trailer style videos on his site and I knew I had to have one. ( Go to their site and watch them, you will cry and want one immediately) I had a great feeling that Color Room Films would deliver, and not only did they deliver, they exceeded our expectations. Our wedding video was sent a week after the wedding and it was PERFECT! I cried within 3 seconds of viewing it because I was so touched. His shots were on point, the timing, music, aerial shots, EVERYTHING was amazing. What also touched our hearts is they are huge military supporters as my husband is in the Army. They went out of their way to work with us and made sure we were comfortable with everything they did. They are professional, caring, and fun! We also loved that they weren't in our faces the whole night and just got the shots we wanted. I'd highly recommend Color Room Films! They are wonderful people and their work is amazing. They are also super reasonable with their pricing! You won't be disappointed! Thank you so much Steve and Jane!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • I

Irma · Married on 09/23/2016

I can not say enough good things about Steve and his wife Jane. They were amazing to work with, we were on the fence about having a videographer but it really was the best choice we made. The wedding day really does fly by and Steve does a great job of capturing it all. He was a pleasure to work with, so responsive, if I had any questions I literally had an answer from him within an house, and his turn around time is incredible. We were married on 9/23/2016 and already have our trailer and full film!! Thank you so much Color Room Films!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Brianna · Married on 09/17/2016

At first we thought that we could not afford a wedding video, as most weddings are budgeted these days and ours was strict, but after watching Steve and Jane's films and speaking with them we fell IN LOVE. I wanted no one else but Steve and Jane I could not have asked for a better company to have went with, I love the fact that they are husband and wife, and your price includes two people, all day, and two cameras to capture EVERYONE special moment. I would and will recommend everyone to use Steve and Jane for any video services they may need. --The Vaughns

Sent on 10/11/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2016

Steve and Jane were amazing!!! Steve was so great to communicate with and was very accommodating! He would always email me back so fast, which was so great and helpful! They captured the most important and meaningful moments from our special day in a way that just really brought you back to that exact memory. The trailer and full length films exceeded all expectations we had and besides is being thrilled our family and friends loved them!! I would definitely recommend Color Room Films!! One of the best decisions we made about our wedding :) -Shannon & Chris

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2016

My wedding hit a bump when another cinematographer up and backed out three months before the big day. I was pretty stressed about it when a friend recommended Steven and ColorRoomFilms and since that day I was so happy! Steven was so incredibly responsive, faster than anyone I've spoken to! He was accommodating and really easy to work with! Steven and his wife and assistant were absolutely perfect on our wedding day, so kind, so fun and you barely knew they were there!!! The videos we received were so great and the turnaround was unreal! I've never seen work that fast! I highly recommend using them and would love to work with them again if ever needed!!! Thank you for making our wedding day truly perfect and making it possible to watch it for years to come!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Robert · Married on 09/02/2016

Color Room Films is nothing short of AMAZING!! We cannot stop talking about the quality of the footage, its like you are live at your event all over again. Honestly, its like the videos are straight out of Hollywood. Steve and his team are professional, timely and the quality of their work is unmatched. The footage captures the night in such detail, from the venue to dancing the night away, all the special moments were highlighted. We highly, highly recommend!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Natalia · Married on 07/17/2016

My husband and I were initially not planning on having a videographer for our wedding day, simply because it wasn't in our budget. It wasn't until I saw a wedding trailer that Steve and Jane did that we decided to contact Color Room Films.. and we could not be more thrilled that we did. Steve was insanely responsive, detail-oriented, and willing to work with us and our budget from the very start. In addition, we got our BEAUTIFUL wedding trailer in a matter of 3-4 days, and our full film within a week. If you are holding back on hiring Color Room Films, take it from us - DO IT, you will not regret it.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Dan · Married on 06/25/2016

Color Room Films is simply put, THE BEST. We were hesitant to book a videographer throughout our entire wedding planning process. It wasn’t until my wife watched one of their wedding trailers that we decided we definitely needed one. But not just any, it had to be Color Room Films. We met with Steve and his wife Jane only a month before our wedding and they couldn’t have been any more accommodating. We hadn’t factored this into our budget initially, but they were willing and eager to work with us. When we received our wedding trailer (on our honeymoon, by the way) we couldn’t help but cry while watching it. It is absolutely amazing. We have watched and shared it countless times. Steve and Jane knew exactly how to capture all of the most important moments of our day and tie them together into a wonderful package. We would highly recommend Color Room Films to any and everyone looking to book a videographer. Thanks Steve and Jane you guys are the best!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/25/2016

VIDEOGRAPHER

Steve and Jane are two fantastic people who captured our wedding day in a way that nobody else can. We were only a few weeks away from our wedding and decided last-minute on a videographer... It just happened that they were available (on a Saturday in July!), and they gave us a fantastic deal and worked with our budget. With only two cameras, they caught every single moment the way we wanted it... Their turnaround time for our trailer and full film was ridiculously fast (only 4 days for the trailer, and 6 for the film!). They spent over 10 hours filming on our wedding day, and not once did they feel intrusive to either one of us. The picture quality is so clear, the equipment they are using is top-notch, every angle shows how much thought and passion they put into their work, and we truly feel like our special day was a like a feature film. They truly earn the title of "cinematographers," not just "videographers" - what they do is fine art. We couldn't possibly recommend them more! Thank you! - Ian & Taylor Kenney

Sent on 07/31/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2016

We couldn't be happier with our gorgeous wedding video and trailer from Color Room Films. Steve and Jane are awesome people. They were very professional throughout the entire process, and on our wedding day captured all of the most important moments. The filming never felt intrusive at all. They also worked well with our photographers to make sure each of them got the shots they wanted. We were also amazed with the turn around time for the finished video. The trailer was finished within two days, and the complete video was finished within the week. We are definitely recommending them to all of our friends. Thanks for helping us to preserve the memories of out wedding day!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Carmen · Married on 05/21/2016

So so so very happy with color room films! Our video came out so beautiful the highlight trailer was amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend them not only for your wedding but for any occasion! They are amazing people and I feel that I made a friend in end ! You can tell they really care about what they do and making it perfect for you!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Nashwa · event on 05/14/2016

Steve did a great job filming our daughter's sweet 16. He even reedited the video as the original was a bit too long. I would definitely use Color Room Films again.

Sent on 06/26/2016

kait · Married on 05/07/2016

Steve and Jane were incredible to work with! Seriously, the best last minute decision we've ever made for our big day! Steve was super cool, prompt with responses and easy to reach. I hardly noticed that he was filming all day long. But I'm so glad he was! The trailer was viewable just two days after our wedding- and the feature film was available nearly two weeks after our big day-- RECORD TIME for anything wedding related!!! Steve and Jane were professional, personable, ultra friendly and will be HIGHLY recommended in the future for everyone we know planning their special day. The video was of such fantastic quality, too! All of our expectations were exceeded with this duo, we can't stop raving about them and watching our video reliving all of the fun we had that day!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/17/2016

We had to change our wedding date die to hubby being in hospital. Very accommodating. Had video done that night

Sent on 06/14/2016

Stefanie · Married on 04/03/2016

There just aren't enough good things to say about Steve and his team! We booked Colorfull Films a month before our wedding because we weren't sure if we would need a video. Well, it was hands down the BEST money we spent on our extremely memorable day... And to be honest, we received ALOT more than what we paid for. The price was beyond reasonable and it's very relaxing to work with a crew that truly loves what they are doing! From the gecko Steve was super cool and easy to talk to. He wanted to hear everything about the vibe of our wedding, he asked us questions about our history, our family, our wedding view, etc! Steve and his crew arrived to our houses ahead of time and he really captured everything and more on our video. Our wedding trailer depicted a fairytale wedding... And honestly, it was the reality behind our wedding day and then some! Not to mention, our wedding trailer was completed within 5 days and our full length wedding video arrived within two weeks of our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend Steve and the crew from Colorfull Films and you won't be disappointed if you choose them to shoot your wedding... You shouldn't even consider anyone else!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kristen · Married on 12/19/2015

We are beyond happy with our video and grateful to Steve for providing us with a memory that will last a lifetime! The quality was perfection, the service was excellent and we received the video much quicker than expected! I would highly recommend Steve to anyone! He was super accommodating and never became annoyed with my millions of questions :) Very friendly and down to earth with amazing skills... check out his work on youtube from our wedding... search Kristen and Terry.. there are 2 short clips.. one is the ceremony and the other is the first dance (sorry I forgot the actual links). 5 stars!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kelli · Married on 10/24/2015

Steve was our videographer for our wedding and I can't say enough about the video he got of our big day. He compiled a trailer video and set it to music which blew us away. I cried watching it, my parents cried, my bridesmaids cried. It's just beautiful and so special to us. I originally wasn't going to get a videographer due to our wedding budget but I am so, so glad we have this video to look back on. My brother and sister-in-law are engaged and after seeing our video they want to get one now too! I highly recommend Steve for your video needs!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/19/2012

Steve was so wonderful to work with! I had some raw footage from our wedding nearly four years ago and finally wanted to put it all together. Steve was more than willing to take on the project and I'm so happy he did. He made our footage into a beautiful video that we can now relive one of the best days of our lives. He got back to me within minutes during the process and was finished with the film in a few days!!! What great service he provides. Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2016