COLOR OF FASHIONS Reviews

COLOR OF FASHIONS 1
COLOR OF FASHIONS 2
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Hayzer · Married on 03/17/2019

Easy contact, super nice, good pricing!!

Olga traveled quite some distance to style my hair for my Saint Patrick's Day wedding. Not only was she sweet, kind and reasonably priced (even considering the distance she had to travel) but she also gave me a style that matched the essence of my inspirational photos. Olga can also come to you for a trial which I find extremely accommodating as well! Thank you OLGA!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    COLOR OF FASHIONS 3
    COLOR OF FASHIONS 4

Tyeshia Evans · Married on 02/27/2019

Amazing Experience

Olga was really sweet, personable and so easy to work with. She also made me feel so comfortable which is really important. You could tell from the moment you met her that she knew exactly what she was doing and that she loves her job : ) She was also very accommodating when it came to scheduling our trial. She really did an amazing job, and I looked beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/02/2019

COLOR OF FASHIONS's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review it was a pleasure to take care of you. I'm glad you chose me and I met your expectations.

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved having Olga do our hair! She was very helpful and responsive in the days leading up to the appointment!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Diana · Married on 05/19/2018

Both the makeup artist and hair stylist arrived early and ready to work, which to me is the one of the most important qualities. Enjoyed the makeup and hairstyles and they listened to our input. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2018

diane · Married on 10/08/2017

OLGA WAS WONDERFUL !!! Last minute call and she rearranged her schedule to help me out .It was my sons wedding and at the last minute my hair and make-up girl had a family emergency........... I will totally recommend her especially to do your hair !! EVERYONE at the wedding told me my hair looked beautiful :) OLGA made my day complete !!! Again I would use her again and again :) TX AGAIN ..........................

Sent on 10/13/2017

Maria · Married on 08/01/2017

Amazing...

Hair and Makeup was beyond my expectations...
    I recommend Olga and her Makeup Artist to anyone...
    Remarkable results...
    Amazed at their professionalism and curtious service...

Sent on 10/23/2018

Eva · Married on 09/25/2016

Very professional, responsive, timely, and accommodating. Rates were reasonable and my bridal party and I were all happy with the results. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/13/2016

sarah · Married on 12/17/2015

I had just set a date for my engagement photos and was struggling with finding a hair/makeup artist that had great reviews and could accommodate me given that I was having pictures done in a few weeks. After my photographer had to reschedule, I was afraid that the hair/makeup wouldn't work out with changing the date 2 to 3 weeks before. Ana and Olga were so wonderful and were able to accommodate me and the new engagement shoot date. They were very responsive to their email and gave detailed information of the process and even called to check in with me a couple times before meeting. I also chose to order my veil through them as well, and got a great selection to look through.
    They were able to meet at my apartment which was great and their work shows how truly passionate and talented they are. I couldn't have been happier with the results and I got tons of compliments from friends, family and co workers!

Overall, this was by far the best choice I could have selected.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2015

Olga and her friend provided excellent makeup and hair for my bridesmaids and myself. They were perfect with every detail and we're extremely professional throughout the entire process. I had worked with Olga previously when I had my engagement photos and so it was a no brainer to book Olga for my wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone! Olga is also very affordable too and just over all a great person to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2015

NARISSA · Married on 07/25/2015

Hello Future Brides!

Please do not look any further for a hairstylist / makeup artist for your Big Day!

Olga (hairstylist) and Ana (makeup artist) from Color of Fashions are very skillied and talented professionals!
    They can pull off any look and are flexible with what you ask them to do. I personally had some changes with my look and my wedding party's looks - and they still pulled it off without hesitation. They are also prompt and always on time!
    Olga is very good at keeping-in-touch and making sure she has your look down pact. Their services go above and beyond what I could of ever expected! Also, for the Bride that's on a Budget - their prices are fair and reasonable - and to be honest ALOT cheaper than some other quotes I got. However, make no mistake - you will be very happy with the quality of their services!
    I will most definitely be using Color of Fashions in the future and will recommend them to my friends/family. They are sweet ladies and will make you feel special on your Big Day! I personally can't wait to see them again! :) <3 *Narissa*

Sent on 08/23/2015

COLOR OF FASHIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderdul review. I am so touched by this and feel very happy. Ana and I enjoyed ourselves for your special day. Thank you for choosing g us..

Stephanie · event on 06/11/2015

I only trust Olga with my makeup and hair! I had her do my makeup and hair for prom and I loved it! I got nothing but compliments and she did it exactly the way I wanted. She was so sweet and funny! I will never go to anyone else for my hair and makeup! I thank Olga for doing an amazing job and making the night perfect! Thank you for making me look beautiful for my prom!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Steph · event on 06/11/2015

Sent on 06/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Olga did hair and makeup for my wedding at the Museum of the Moving Image. She and her assistant did both hair and makeup for myself, 2 bridesmaids, my mom and my mother in law. She arrived on time and completed everything even slightly earlier than expected so we were able to stay right on time.

Olga was very accommodating throughout the trial and on the day. After having second thoughts about some of the makeup after the trial, Olga listened to my concerns and adjusted accordingly on the day and I got exactly what I wanted. She and her assistant listened to all of the other ladies' preferences and made appropriate changes to make everyone happy. I was very pleased with my look and Olga's services. Very professional and efficient and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Narissa · event on 05/01/2015

Words can't begin to describe how happy I was with Olga and her Assistant Ana! First of all, they did exactly what I asked for at my trial, which is why I booked them for my event! They are both very professional and are always on time! The day of my event, Olga went above and beyond by offering to help with my sister's hair and Ana helped with my sister's makeup. They also make very helpful and friendly suggestions with hairstyles depending on what look you are going for. Myself, my Mom and my Sister were all extremely satisfied with our looks and Olga and Ana's services! We also got a ton of compliments! Olga's prices are very reasonable and she also sells beautiful accessories. In my opinion, you need to look no further for a makeup artist/hairstylist, I certainly didn't! We will definitely be using Color of Fashions in the future!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • User4608510 · event on 04/18/2015

Olga did my mother's and my makeup and hair for my engagement party. She was prompt and used great quality materials. Thank you Olga!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

V. · Married on 12/27/2014

Olga from Color of Fashions did a wonderful job with my hair, my wedding party's, and my Godmother's hair for my wedding (4 women including myself) . We all all had beautiful hair styles and got many compliments for our hair on my special day. Olga is very professional, very patient, and was always responsive to me. Whenever I needed to contact her, she always responded quickly to me. She will travel to you for the trial and the day of the event. She even came to me for a second trial since I was unsure about the particular style I wanted for my wedding. She was very punctual, she took her time, and never rushed what she did; and got us all done with time to spare. She is gentle when dealing with hair and is concerned about all her clients. She, also, listened to what each and everyone of us wanted and made our vision for what we wanted a reality. She is a very kind and caring individual; which goes a long way. The prices are, also, very reasonable. Would definitely recommend Olga to anyone that wants to look fabulous on their wedding day or for any other special event.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Angela · Married on 11/09/2014

She was professional, on time had wonderful ideas and was able to get beautiful accessories too !

Ella · Married on 10/19/2014

Olga is a great hair stylist/make-up artist that comes to you! My husband and me planned our wedding in a week, so I was doing everything the last minute. I contacted Olga 3 days before the wedding, she promptly responded and was in constant contact with me during those days. What caught my attention is super affordable prices and I didn't hesitate using her services. Even though it was a last minute call, Olga was very flexible and found time to do trial. Before the trial I send some pictures with hair and make-up ideas, and Olga did a great job replicating them. On a wedding day Olga was very good with timing and got my bridesmaid and me ready on time for the ceremony. It was a windy day but my curls held up all day through. In the evening my make up looked the same as in the morning, even after tears of happiness. Olga has a friendly personality, very professional and flexible. I would definitely recommend Color of Fashions! Great results for a fair value.

Sent on 11/20/2014
  • myra · Married on 10/05/2014

I hired COF for my Oct 5 wedding. They came early to take care of me(bride) and my bridal party of 7. We all had to be ready by 230pm. They came well prepared and with professionalism and their skills we were done early. I had guests from out of town coming in and out my hotel room to see us getting ready. My bridal party complimented on the wonderful work that COF has provided us. Olga was great with me(bride)as I looked so beautiful and compliments were non stop from beginning to end. Olga was also very helpful when I wanted to ask questions via email weeks before my wedding so I can confirm a few things and or had any questions. She was very helpful with everything.

Day of the wedding, I was so happy with the end result and the wonderful and fast work COF has provided us to get us ready before our end time of 230 as ceremony was at 315pm. All of us were very happy with the transformation, and couldn't have thanked Olga and her team for a job well done. Thanks so much

Julisa · Married on 10/05/2014

Olga and her assistant did a wonderful job on me(bride) and my maids of 6. Olga took care of me(bride) and the hair and makeup was just flawless. Olga listened to all my concerns and made me and the whole bridal party feel comfortable the day of and finished everyone right on time. Prices are reasonable. She came on time to the trial as well. Myself and the bridal party received so many compliments throughout the entire day and night of the wedding. I am so happy I chose Olga and her team. Olga is a wonderful makeup and hairstylist. You will not go wrong when choosing Color of Fashions. Thank you so much for making me beautiful on my special day and my bridal party.

Julisa

Sent on 10/23/2015

Rosa · Married on 09/28/2014

Thank you so much for making me and my bridal party(4) beautiful for my wedding. Color of Fashions came on time and started to work immediately on me(the bride) and her assistant worked on one of my bridesmaids. We were all finished earlier than expected and was very happy with the end result. I received many compliments throughout the night. Thank you so much for a job well done.

carla · Married on 08/03/2014

I used Color of Fashions for my hair and make-up on my wedding day and they were absolutely wonderful. Olga is a true professional with years of experience that really did an amazing job! Color of Fashions is reasonably priced compared to other hair and make-up artists and gave me a great deal that was worth every penny. The quality of work that Olga put forth really shows that she wants to make her clients happy at all times. She worked with me during my trial to try different hairstyles and different ways I would like to have my make-up done on the big day so everything would run smoothly on the day of. The day of my wedding Olga arrived early in the morning to set up and made sure that everything that we had done on the trial was ready to go so I would arrive on time to the ceremony that started at 10:15 a.m. Olga made sure that my hair and make-up turned out just as I wanted. I was ecstatic with the way that everything turned out! My hair and make-up lasted all day and even through the night. Olga did such a great job that I hired her again to do my hair and make-up for another photo shoot that my husband and I had a few days after the wedding. Once again, Olga was timely, professional and did an amazing job! I would definitely use Color of Fashions for any other upcoming events in the future. If you are looking for an amazing make-up artist and hairstylist look no further than
    Color of Fashions! Thank you Olga!

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • User4239613 · event on 07/09/2014

Olga has made me absolutely wonderful 60th look (hair & the makeup). She's very responsible, accurate and very nice lady. Thank her so much :) I was a real star at the party

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • I

Ivonne · event on 06/24/2014

My daughter was very happy with her hair and the outcome was excellent. Very professional and the hairstyle came out exactly how my daughter wanted it.

Sent on 06/24/2014

shakira · event on 06/21/2014

We had hair and makeup done and were very pleased. Our makeup was still fresh after the party.
    We would use this vendor again.

Sent on 07/02/2014