COLOR OF FASHIONS Reviews

72 Reviews for COLOR OF FASHIONS

• Laura

Laura D. · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

I highly recommend Color of Fashions! Olga V. is extremely talented, professional, and accommodating. Olga came to my home for two trials, since we tried three different hairstyles and two different makeup combinations. She made me look so beautiful, and I felt like a princess! Olga is sweet, patient, and attentive to her clients' needs. My bridesmaids and I are looking forward to working with Olga and her assistant on my wedding day. If anyone needs a hair and makeup artist, check out Olga's work! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Christine

Christine A. · Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent all around!

Olga is a true professional who made me look and in turn, feel spectacular for my nephew’s wedding! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/28/2021

Monica C. · Married on 06/12/2021

Great job, did exactly what I wanted !

Olga was amazing , she was so friendly we talked and laughed like if we knew each other for years , the hair and make up she did was absolutely what I wanted and I received so many compliments the whole night !! Thank you so much for making me beautiful and I will def use Olga again !!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • L Burr

L Burr · Married on 06/12/2021

Extremely professional

When I contacted Olga she immediately emailed back requesting additional information.
    She was very responsive and I knew I did not have to be concerned about any detail of my makeup appointment.

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Sweety

Sweety · Married on 05/09/2021

She is the best!!!

I have been struggling to find the right concealer/foundation for my skin as I have hyper pigmentation on my face. I went to several branded makeup stores and I was recommended a different shade every time I went there. I was frustrated and reached out to Olga.. I’m so glad I did. She is the best!! Even before our appointment, she shared so many tips and recommendations via email. She is very professional and knows how to make the client happy and look pretty! She showed me how to do the makeup properly and offered free samples as well. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/09/2021

Ashanti S. · Married on 09/03/2020

Really great artist

I had a good experience she was really nice and calm and also made me feel comfortable for the first time doing makeup I was a little nervous but she was really great.

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Maria

Maria L. · Married on 05/31/2020

Remarkable experience

Olga came to my home for my wedding hairstyle. She did a wonderful job, i was so happy and received many compliments. I wanted my hair updo like tradational Pakistani bride and i was a bit reluctant if she ever did that, but she gave me that tradational hairstyle. I am so happy. Her behavior and professionalism was also remarkable. Thanks Olga

Sent on 06/07/2020

Rachael A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Prefect Wedding Look!

Olga was extremely accommodating and so amazing! I did a trial with her and was so happy with the results could not wait for the D day! She is wonderful to work with! She made me look and feel so gorgeous helped me achieve my dream look made me look like princess, as well as my Maid of honor, my Mother and Mother in law. Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Colors of Fashion, you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Paulina · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommended!

Great experience! Hair was beautiful and just how I wanted it, received many compliments. Was also super happy to have found Olga last minute since my other hair stylist cancelled on me 2 weeks before my wedding! Definitely highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Eleanor P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Make up soo Natural

Thank you OLGa for making my wedding day full of beauty . She did traditional and airbrush makeup for my bridesmaids and they were soooooo pretty and had the natural look. Olga is very professional and flexible with our requests . She also did my flowers girls they looked like angels .. our wedding was on 03Aug2019. I will hire her again for any other affairs I have. She did it by herself for 3 hours .

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn H. · Married on 03/17/2019

Easy contact, super nice, good pricing!!

Olga traveled quite some distance to style my hair for my Saint Patrick's Day wedding. Not only was she sweet, kind and reasonably priced (even considering the distance she had to travel) but she also gave me a style that matched the essence of my inspirational photos. Olga can also come to you for a trial which I find extremely accommodating as well! Thank you OLGA!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Tyeshia E. · Married on 02/27/2019

Amazing Experience

Olga was really sweet, personable and so easy to work with. She also made me feel so comfortable which is really important. You could tell from the moment you met her that she knew exactly what she was doing and that she loves her job : ) She was also very accommodating when it came to scheduling our trial. She really did an amazing job, and I looked beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/02/2019

COLOR OF FASHIONS's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review it was a pleasure to take care of you. I'm glad you chose me and I met your expectations.

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved having Olga do our hair! She was very helpful and responsive in the days leading up to the appointment!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Diana · Married on 05/19/2018

Both the makeup artist and hair stylist arrived early and ready to work, which to me is the one of the most important qualities. Enjoyed the makeup and hairstyles and they listened to our input. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Abigail

Abigail H. · Married on 03/16/2018

Wonderful!!!!!!

Olga was amazing!!!! I had a wedding to go too and I needed my hair done and it was so last minute. But she could still fit me in she did exactly what I asked for, she was very prepared brought everything she needed ASO a big bonus she came right to my hotel room!!! We chatted the whole time had such great conversations she really is so easy to talk too. The next time I am in the area I will be getting in contact with her so she can do my hair for all of my events!!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Diane · Married on 10/08/2017

OLGA WAS WONDERFUL !!! Last minute call and she rearranged her schedule to help me out .It was my sons wedding and at the last minute my hair and make-up girl had a family emergency........... I will totally recommend her especially to do your hair !! EVERYONE at the wedding told me my hair looked beautiful :) OLGA made my day complete !!! Again I would use her again and again :) TX AGAIN ..........................

Sent on 10/13/2017

Maria · Married on 08/01/2017

Amazing...

Hair and Makeup was beyond my expectations...
    I recommend Olga and her Makeup Artist to anyone...
    Remarkable results...
    Amazed at their professionalism and curtious service...

Sent on 10/23/2018

Eva · Married on 09/25/2016

Very professional, responsive, timely, and accommodating. Rates were reasonable and my bridal party and I were all happy with the results. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2015

I had just set a date for my engagement photos and was struggling with finding a hair/makeup artist that had great reviews and could accommodate me given that I was having pictures done in a few weeks. After my photographer had to reschedule, I was afraid that the hair/makeup wouldn't work out with changing the date 2 to 3 weeks before. Ana and Olga were so wonderful and were able to accommodate me and the new engagement shoot date. They were very responsive to their email and gave detailed information of the process and even called to check in with me a couple times before meeting. I also chose to order my veil through them as well, and got a great selection to look through.
    They were able to meet at my apartment which was great and their work shows how truly passionate and talented they are. I couldn't have been happier with the results and I got tons of compliments from friends, family and co workers!

Overall, this was by far the best choice I could have selected.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2015

Olga and her friend provided excellent makeup and hair for my bridesmaids and myself. They were perfect with every detail and we're extremely professional throughout the entire process. I had worked with Olga previously when I had my engagement photos and so it was a no brainer to book Olga for my wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone! Olga is also very affordable too and just over all a great person to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Narissa · Married on 07/25/2015

Hello Future Brides!

Please do not look any further for a hairstylist / makeup artist for your Big Day!

Olga (hairstylist) and Ana (makeup artist) from Color of Fashions are very skillied and talented professionals!
    They can pull off any look and are flexible with what you ask them to do. I personally had some changes with my look and my wedding party's looks - and they still pulled it off without hesitation. They are also prompt and always on time!
    Olga is very good at keeping-in-touch and making sure she has your look down pact. Their services go above and beyond what I could of ever expected! Also, for the Bride that's on a Budget - their prices are fair and reasonable - and to be honest ALOT cheaper than some other quotes I got. However, make no mistake - you will be very happy with the quality of their services!
    I will most definitely be using Color of Fashions in the future and will recommend them to my friends/family. They are sweet ladies and will make you feel special on your Big Day! I personally can't wait to see them again! :) <3 *Narissa*

Sent on 08/23/2015

COLOR OF FASHIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderdul review. I am so touched by this and feel very happy. Ana and I enjoyed ourselves for your special day. Thank you for choosing g us..

Stephanie · event on: 06/11/2015

I only trust Olga with my makeup and hair! I had her do my makeup and hair for prom and I loved it! I got nothing but compliments and she did it exactly the way I wanted. She was so sweet and funny! I will never go to anyone else for my hair and makeup! I thank Olga for doing an amazing job and making the night perfect! Thank you for making me look beautiful for my prom!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Steph · event on: 06/11/2015

Sent on 06/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Olga did hair and makeup for my wedding at the Museum of the Moving Image. She and her assistant did both hair and makeup for myself, 2 bridesmaids, my mom and my mother in law. She arrived on time and completed everything even slightly earlier than expected so we were able to stay right on time.

Olga was very accommodating throughout the trial and on the day. After having second thoughts about some of the makeup after the trial, Olga listened to my concerns and adjusted accordingly on the day and I got exactly what I wanted. She and her assistant listened to all of the other ladies' preferences and made appropriate changes to make everyone happy. I was very pleased with my look and Olga's services. Very professional and efficient and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Narissa · event on: 05/01/2015

Words can't begin to describe how happy I was with Olga and her Assistant Ana! First of all, they did exactly what I asked for at my trial, which is why I booked them for my event! They are both very professional and are always on time! The day of my event, Olga went above and beyond by offering to help with my sister's hair and Ana helped with my sister's makeup. They also make very helpful and friendly suggestions with hairstyles depending on what look you are going for. Myself, my Mom and my Sister were all extremely satisfied with our looks and Olga and Ana's services! We also got a ton of compliments! Olga's prices are very reasonable and she also sells beautiful accessories. In my opinion, you need to look no further for a makeup artist/hairstylist, I certainly didn't! We will definitely be using Color of Fashions in the future!

Sent on 05/18/2015