Cole + Kiera Photography Reviews

10 | Concord, MA

10 Reviews for Cole + Kiera Photography

10 Cole + Kiera Photography Reviews

Alexis · Married on 10/15/2016

We just loved working with Cole and Kiera. They are the sweetest people, and also incredibly talented and professional. Our photos from our wedding are so precious to us, and I love every one of them. They captured every detail of the day, and the style of their photographs is timeless, natural and beautiful. They're also very responsive and easy to work with in the planning process. Even our guests noticed how professional they were - it never felt like there was a "camera crew" there at the wedding, but they still were able to capture every moment, and they were so great working with the little kids in our wedding party! I recommend them 100%!

GC · Married on 08/13/2016

Really amazing photos and experience with Cole and Kiera! They are very friendly and sweet. I inquired with and conversed with probably 15 photographers and decided to go with Cole and Kiera. They were easy to communicate with, responded promptly, showed up on time, were very professional, and gave us amazing quality final shots. I could not have asked for more! And they're very artistic in all walks of life - everything we received from them was always beautifully crafted and designed. I would highly recommend.

Marissa · Married on 11/07/2015

All we can say is WOW.

We knew Cole&Kiera were amazing from our first meeting with them (full disclosure: I've known Kiera since I was a kid so I already knew that). And then we thought maybe we saw the best of them at our engagement shoot in Central Park, where the setting was picturesque and even a 7:30am call did not deter them. But we just received our full wedding photos, and we are stunned. There is not a single picture we don't love. The worst part is going to be narrowing them down for the albums!

Cole & Kiera, we cannot thank you enough for how wonderful working with you was. All of our pictures show our complete joy and love on the most special day of our lives and it would not have been the same without you.

They are highly recommended from us and our whole families!

Amal · Married on 10/10/2015

I was referred to Cole and Kiera through another photographer who was unable to commit to my wedding date, and I am so glad that I met these two lovely people instead. I hired them to do a family photo shoot as a "test run" and it was such a fun, successful time that there was no doubt the wedding would be photographed beautifully.
    We did a family shoot the day before the wedding, in the rain, with grouchy kids and we all look spectacular. The day of the wedding was the perfect mix of formal and informal photographs and I got my wish of not having to take hours of photos and miss the party. These two are delightful, well organized, great with kids and grown-ups alike. I want them to follow me around all the time! No regrets, a pure joy to work with Cole and Kiera.

Gretchen · Married on 07/20/2013

We highly recommend Cole and Kiera!

First, they are incredibly talented photographers. Cole has a way to be in the room with you where you completely forget about his presence and he is able to capture creative yet natural photos. They will have necessary equipment but do not overwhelm clients with a large amount of gear.

We went to our venue together and scouted out our locations while I explained to them my vision and ideas. Their work ethic encompasses a combination of guiding me with their trained eyes while honoring my personal aesthetic. We wanted to have a large group photo of all our guests which Cole and Kiera helped to actualize. We decided on the location and they found a ladder and made it happen.

They are professional to a T and incredibly kind. On the day of the wedding, they present themselves as incredibly professional - dressed impeccably where you could not distinguish them from the guests. This made their presence so much less intrusive or obvious. This was important to us since we had a small and intimate wedding.

Our wedding took place 1.5 hours away from our home. I was trying to juggle how I was going to get everything to the venue including the timing of my bouquet. I asked Cole and Kiera if they would be willing to go to my florist, get the bouquet and bring it to me on the day of the wedding. They did without hesitation!

Take a look at their body of work. It speaks for itself in my opinion. Plus, they their prices are competitive and they work efficiently to provide you with the finished product in a timely matter.

Cole and Kiera have a passion for what they do and it is evident in their product as well as in the process.

Anthony · Married on 09/08/2012

Cole and Kiera were the absolute best. We loved our pictures. They were professional, efficient, great communicators, are priced fairly and most imoortlantly, they captured our day perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants nothing but the best way to capture such a tremendous occasion.

Betty · Married on 08/18/2012

We had the pleasure of having C+KP shoot both our wedding and my sister's and I cannot say enough positive things about them. Their personalities win you over first and immediately allowed us to feel at ease on a somewhat nerve-wracking, stressful, albeit joyous and exciting day! They were able to artistically incorporate the setting of our event into the magic of the moments they captured. Their professionalism and skill allowed them to capture these moments when I didn't even know they were there taking the shot. Exceptional. Recommend without reservations.

Madie · Married on 06/30/2012

Cole and Kiera are fabulous. I could wax on and on, but I will try to keep this to the point!

I think the number one thing they have going for them, which NOT all wedding photographers have, is an innate sense of what is COOL and CURRENT, while still being able to remain classic and timeless. They just get it. You will not look back at your photos in 20 years and think, "Huh, so that was in style back then, eh?" (Well, maybe with regard to your wedding dress, but that's on you.)

Cole comes from a family of photographers, and has grown up with a camera in his hand, so he has the technical knowledge and expertise to deliver the photos that you want, even if you don't know how to ask him for those photos. For example, you know those lovely, atmospheric photos with little blurry/twinkly dots of light in the background? That's called Bokeh. No problem.

I should also add that they're both lovely, friendly people with excellent manners (hey, it's important!) who won't offend your mother-in-law, and to whom people naturally open up to and smile at. Because nobody wants a wedding album full of people hiding their faces. They're amazing, top to bottom. Check them out!

Colleen and Nick · Married on 12/10/2011

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Cole and Kiera shoot our December winter wedding! Not only are they both incredible talented, but they are extremely professional. Just being in the same room as them you can immediately tell how passionate they are about their job, which made my husband and I feel very confident they would do an incredible job.

On the day of the wedding Cole and Kiera made us feel very comfortable while snapping away. Seriously, you hardly know they are there! My husband and I loved how dedicated they both were to capturing the perfect moments throughout the day. The wedding pictures showed just that. They were breathtaking. The lighting was perfect, all the pictures were in the moment and everything just came out so natural, nothing too posey. Family and friends enjoyed looking at them too!

And the slideshow they put together, well let's just say we have watched it a million times! Cole and Kiera did an incredible job retelling the story of the whole day by simply using stunning photos.
    We highly recommend Cole and Kiera!! They are the best!

alison · Married on 06/03/2017

Cole and Kiera were amazing - we would definitely recommend them. They found amazing shots both of us and of all the people we love, and every picture is crisp and beautiful. They were pleasant to work with, communicative, and had great ideas on how to make the most of our photography without getting in the way of enjoying the moment. I'm personally one of those folks who gets very awkward when the cameras come out, and their calm + warm attitude really had me at my best. We knew that photography was an aspect of our wedding that we wanted to splurge on, and while C+K were one of the pricier options we looked at, we don't regret a single penny.