Colby's Catering Reviews

9 | Rush, NY

9 Reviews for Colby's Catering

Sam · Married on 08/31/2018

Food was delicious and Fran was a pleasure to work with!

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

Not only does Colby’s cater the BEST food buffet and dessert for your wedding, but if you book your wedding at one of the barn venues they partner with, you get Jim Colby as your go to man for anything and everything related to the venue and food! He was so helpful each and every time I texted/called him with questions regarding our food or things that were included for our wedding at Jerris Wadsworth Wedding Barn! I highly recommend going Colby’s for food and dessert options that your guests won’t stop talking about!

Cristin · Married on 10/07/2017

Colby's Catering recently catered our wedding this past Saturday at Cobblestone Wedding Barn. From the beginning, when we stopped in to their restaurant in Rush, Colby's Catering won us over with their delicious food and deserts. From there, we began working with them to pick our favorites and create our wedding menu. They were extremely easy to work with and honestly took all our worries away. Our wedding guests were raving about the food. We were even lucky enough to take home some food and desert to enjoy at our leisure. We recommend Colby's Catering to anyone who is looking for a yummy, professional catering company.

Heather · Married on 09/03/2017

Colby’s catered my wedding at Jerris Wadsworth in September and they were AMAZING! Jim and his staff were so friendly and easy to work with. They were patient with us after making a few changes to the food selection for the buffet. The food was delicious on our special day and honestly one of my favorite parts about my wedding. We received so many compliments from guests regarding the food and friendly service.

Highly recommend!

Sierra · Married on 06/25/2016

They were AMAZING and everyone raved about our food. We had about 90 guests and the cost was very low for how amazing the food was. We only paid about 1400 after delivery and our venue was a hike from their headquarters. They gave us everything we wanted and more. We could not be happier that we booked this company!! I would highly recommend their catering and their restaurant to everyone!!

They were great on such short notice! I would strongly recommend them! My whole family commented on how delicious the food was!

• Mrs. Boscoe

Erin · Married on 08/23/2014

Colby's is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Every bite of food was delicious and don't get me started on the homemade pies and homemade ice cream...out of this world! The did such an awesome job at our wedding, I would recommend them to any and everyone I know that needs an event catered. YUM!!!

• Fran

Frances · Married on 05/01/2010

Wow! The food was fabulous! we had a full pig roast w/ all the fixings. The owners Jim and Kim Kolb were great. They did everything from setting up to clean up. There was plenty of food for everyone and lots of left overs which everyone wanted to take home.They were very professional and were extremely reasonably priced for the amount of food we received. Their flexibility was good too as we had changed our original menu and upgraded it and the timing. They were great and I would recommend the Colby Pig roast very highly to anyone have a party of any size.

• User2595669 · event on: 08/06/2011

We ordered food for our company picnic. They were on time and brought everything for serving our guests; they even brought things to pack up the left overs. We will definitely be ordering from them again!