Cohasset Jewelers Reviews

5 Reviews for Cohasset Jewelers

• Tracie

Tracie · Married on 08/31/2019

Engagement ring

The team at Cohasset jewelers was great and genuinely happy to be a part of helping us find the perfect ring! They had a large selection of rings and could also custom design us something.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/29/2016

Perfect Engagement Ring

My fiance and I had a wonderful shopping experience! The owner, Mark, spent time with us to answer all of our questions and recommend options that would fit our criteria. We found the most incredible engagement ring and plan to return for our wedding bands soon! Highly recommend Cohasset Jewelers!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • User2087266 · 2+ years ago

We love Cohasset Jewelers! They helped us out when another company tried to sell us a ring as vintage platinum and it was really new and white gold! We got a great deal on beautiful band and they polished it up to a perfect shine for the big day! Wish had found them for our engagement ring!

Sent on 10/22/2012

jane · Married on 09/12/2009

Mark Cirone was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He made for us the most beautiful rings and a surprisingly affordable price. He was totally professional and helpful in every respect. I get complements on my ring every day from complete strangers. I would go back there for any type of jewelry needs.

Sent on 11/09/2009

We worked with Mark at Cohasset Jewelers because it is where my fiance found and designed my engagement ring. Mark is extremely professional and polite and helped us to pick out our wedding bands. The service there is great and I have never doubted the quality of the jewelry I wear from there - everything is obviously GIA certified, comes with appraisals, and they are even kind enough to clean your rings when you come in and visit. We are so glad to be able to support this wonderful local business.

Sent on 12/18/2012