61 Reviews for Coastal Chamber Musicians

String-Quartet (1)
Viola (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Reception (1)

Coastal Chamber Musicians string trio played for our wedding ceremony and they were incredible! My husband's family are huge Clemson fans and CCM learned to play the Clemson Alma Mater for us! So great and would highly recommend!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a violin and cello duet for our wedding at Middleton Inn. They were a beautiful compliment to a perfect afternoon. They did a fine job and were easy to work with. Austin is very responsive and helpful in organizing .

Profile Picture Richard, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing! Hire Austin Fitzhenry for your next event. Have had him play for many events and he always makes them so special! Very professional & extremely talented artist.

Profile Picture Karen, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so grateful to Austin for making our day special. The music was beautiful!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Coastal Chamber Musicians play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was a wonderful experience! They sent a music request form a few months before the wedding which made it easy to pick the songs we wanted and it is great that they are willing to learn new songs if needed as well! Very happy we had them as a part of our day!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello

Coastal Chamber Musicians played beautifully at our wedding ceremony! They have so many songs to choose from. Austin is great to work with and answered all of my questions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were awesome! Quick with communication, and their music was beautiful!

Profile Picture laura, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

My daughter wanted string music for her destination wedding and found these wonderful musicians on line. I could not believe how talented they were!!! They were absolutely the most professional young people I could have hoped for and more than exceeded my expectations for every aspect of our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thanks soooo much for making our special day even more special!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

It is our absolute pleasure to recommend Austin and Coastal Chamber Musicians, they are simply the best! They made our wedding MAGICAL with the beautiful music played during both our ceremony and cocktail hour. Austin is kind, incredibly accommodating, responsive, and extremely professional. Their wide range of music selection made it easy to choose them and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed every moment!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Coastal Chamber Musicians were absolutely fabulous to work with, they catered to our every request and their performance was amazing!

Profile Picture Ian, 4/15/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Cello, Viola, Violin

I would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians. They are professional and wonderful musicians. The music was absolutely amazing.

Thank you for making my daughter's day so special.

With Gratitude,

Barbara W.
Mother of the bride

Profile Picture Barb, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Violin, Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Reception

The music was perfect and Austin was great to work with. We could not have asked for more.... I would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians for any event you are planning!

Profile Picture User7917839, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Coastal Chamber Musicians was very responsive leading up to our big day and had an amazing selection of songs to choose from! I was able to surprise my parents and walk with my dad down the aisle to my parents' wedding song! It made our day so special and absolutely perfect! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Austin was such a pleasure to work with! I cannot begin to tell you how amazing they sound in person. The live music provided for our ceremony and cocktail hour was absolute perfection. I couldn't get over how friendly and professional the musicians were on top of being amazing. Our wedding truly would not have been the same without Coastal Chamber Musicians. If you're looking for the perfect elegant touch for your ceremony, look no further!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/19/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Austin and the Coastal Chamber Musicians were a pleasure to work with for our November 12 wedding ceremony. Austin was incredibly professional, responsive, and he and team were exceptionally accommodating by learning 2 unique songs to perform at our ceremony. The music was such a special, personal touch, and many of our guests commented on their skill. We would recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

Don't be afraid to stray from additional wedding music. There's a lot of beautiful music out there.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Austin and team were fantastic to work with for our wedding ceremony. Their song list included everything we would ever want and more! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture User7363960, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would advise anyone contemplating hiring Coastal Chamber Musicians to do so without hesitation! They are incredibly talented musicians and were able to provide my daughter with exactly the music she wanted for her wedding. Beatle's music by a string trio is a challenging, but Austin's group pulled it off flawlessly! We loved them!

Profile Picture Donia, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Austin Fitzhenry and Coastal Chamber Musicians added such a special touch to our big day. We had them for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Having live string musicians added such beauty and elegance to our event. Not only could they handle all of the special requests we threw at them, but they interpreted them in such a lovely way and were just great to work with throughout the entire planning process. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were great for my wedding!

Profile Picture Terri, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired the string duo for our ceremony, and it was amazing! Working with Austin and Shannon was easy and enjoyable. They have a good mix of classical and pop selections in their repertoire which our guests loved! Everything they played sounded beautiful, no matter the genre!

Austin and Shannon were flexible as to wear they should set up (the rain had stopped, so we no longer had to squeeze them under the tent) and were also nice enough to move to a different part of the venue for cocktail hour! Both Austin and Shannon were easy-going, which my husband and I really appreciate!

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

Hired Coastal Chamber Musicians for our daughter's wedding. We had a trio of cello and 2 violins. Played a mixture of classical and modern music. Had so many compliments from our guests. Made the ceremony very classy and memorable:)

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great music selection, very responsive, prompt and professional. Music was beautiful! Would recommend for any wedding or other gathering.

Profile Picture Mary Kathryn, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Austin and the rest of the trio we're great while preparing for our wedding. We did a short engagement with a destination wedding so all of our correspondences were on e-mail. They were very helpful and open to anything we wanted to have played. They responded quickly and were patient while we decided what we needed. Thank you Austin!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/30/15, 2 Reviews