67 Reviews for Coastal Chamber Musicians

Instrumental-Solo (1)
String-Quartet (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Music During Breaks (1)

Austin and crew were easy to work with, professional in their work, and provided very good music for both the ceremony and the dinner. They worked well in the aquarium setting.

Profile Picture Nedra, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

I can't say enough great things about Coastal Chamber Musicians. We hired them for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They were extremely professional and their music is spectacular. They have a huge list of music choices and were also very accommodating with special music selections. Austin was very easy to reach and quick to respond when I had questions before the event. I would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture CHRISTINE, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the PERFECT ceremony music for our outdoor plantation style wedding. They played everything we asked flawlessly and added just the right amount of romanticism to our special day. They even wooed the little ones! :) HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Coastal Chamber was very easy to work with. The musicians know a wide variety of music. They don’t require a lot of space for set up. They were there on time and stayed all of The contracted time.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the music for my daughter’s ceremony and cocktail hour. As great as their music was during both events, they were equally great to work with leading up to the wedding. Austin was quick to reply to my inquiry and easy to work with along the way. There was never a moment of concern or stress for this part of the event. My daughter wasn’t set on any particular song choice or music style and Austin professionally guided her through that process. Nicely done! I recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians.

Profile Picture Debra, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Trio

Austin and the team were amazing!! The music at our ceremony and brunch reception at the Old Village Post House was the perfect compliment to a beautiful day. Our guests were blown away by the ambiance and talent of our string trio!

Profile Picture Jesse, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception

Coastal Chamber Musicians string trio played for our wedding ceremony and they were incredible! My husband's family are huge Clemson fans and CCM learned to play the Clemson Alma Mater for us! So great and would highly recommend!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a violin and cello duet for our wedding at Middleton Inn. They were a beautiful compliment to a perfect afternoon. They did a fine job and were easy to work with. Austin is very responsive and helpful in organizing .

Profile Picture Richard, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing! Hire Austin Fitzhenry for your next event. Have had him play for many events and he always makes them so special! Very professional & extremely talented artist.

Profile Picture Karen, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so grateful to Austin for making our day special. The music was beautiful!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Coastal Chamber Musicians play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was a wonderful experience! They sent a music request form a few months before the wedding which made it easy to pick the songs we wanted and it is great that they are willing to learn new songs if needed as well! Very happy we had them as a part of our day!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello

Coastal Chamber Musicians played beautifully at our wedding ceremony! They have so many songs to choose from. Austin is great to work with and answered all of my questions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were awesome! Quick with communication, and their music was beautiful!

Profile Picture laura, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

My daughter wanted string music for her destination wedding and found these wonderful musicians on line. I could not believe how talented they were!!! They were absolutely the most professional young people I could have hoped for and more than exceeded my expectations for every aspect of our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thanks soooo much for making our special day even more special!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

It is our absolute pleasure to recommend Austin and Coastal Chamber Musicians, they are simply the best! They made our wedding MAGICAL with the beautiful music played during both our ceremony and cocktail hour. Austin is kind, incredibly accommodating, responsive, and extremely professional. Their wide range of music selection made it easy to choose them and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed every moment!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Coastal Chamber Musicians were absolutely fabulous to work with, they catered to our every request and their performance was amazing!

Profile Picture Ian, 4/15/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Cello, Viola, Violin

I would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians. They are professional and wonderful musicians. The music was absolutely amazing.

Thank you for making my daughter's day so special.

With Gratitude,

Barbara W.
Mother of the bride

Profile Picture Barb, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Violin, Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Reception

The music was perfect and Austin was great to work with. We could not have asked for more.... I would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians for any event you are planning!

Profile Picture User7917839, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Coastal Chamber Musicians was very responsive leading up to our big day and had an amazing selection of songs to choose from! I was able to surprise my parents and walk with my dad down the aisle to my parents' wedding song! It made our day so special and absolutely perfect! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Austin was such a pleasure to work with! I cannot begin to tell you how amazing they sound in person. The live music provided for our ceremony and cocktail hour was absolute perfection. I couldn't get over how friendly and professional the musicians were on top of being amazing. Our wedding truly would not have been the same without Coastal Chamber Musicians. If you're looking for the perfect elegant touch for your ceremony, look no further!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/19/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Austin and the Coastal Chamber Musicians were a pleasure to work with for our November 12 wedding ceremony. Austin was incredibly professional, responsive, and he and team were exceptionally accommodating by learning 2 unique songs to perform at our ceremony. The music was such a special, personal touch, and many of our guests commented on their skill. We would recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

Don't be afraid to stray from additional wedding music. There's a lot of beautiful music out there.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Austin and team were fantastic to work with for our wedding ceremony. Their song list included everything we would ever want and more! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture User7363960, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would advise anyone contemplating hiring Coastal Chamber Musicians to do so without hesitation! They are incredibly talented musicians and were able to provide my daughter with exactly the music she wanted for her wedding. Beatle's music by a string trio is a challenging, but Austin's group pulled it off flawlessly! We loved them!

Profile Picture Donia, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews