70 Reviews for Coastal Beach Weddings

Reception (2)
Day-Of Coord. (2)
Religious (2)
70 Coastal Beach Weddings Reviews

Coastal Beach Weddings made everything so easy. They organized everything and filled in my wedding knowledge gaps. It was such a beautiful wedding and I barely had to do anything. For all that I received the price was a dream.

Photo for Coastal Beach Weddings Review - Fun Times!
Profile Picture Rachelle, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect! Everyone involved went out of their way to make it so. Rebekkah handled every last detail making it stress free for us. James did an excellent job with the service and Doug took incredible pictures. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Scotti, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you for an amazing experience of a life, everything was so perfect and team are great and awesome! I will definitely refer you to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Tiara, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebekkah is absolutely wonderful! She was so helpful through the planning process and answered all of my many questions! Our wedding was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Rebekkah and CBW, the whole team is amazing including the photographer, Doug. Rebekkah was so sweet and easy to work with, she answered all my questions and included everything I wanted. The whole process was so worry free, my beach wedding was a dream come true. I received great feedback from all the guest. Thank you so much Rebekkah!

Profile Picture Cruz, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rebekkah was fantastic through the whole planning process. Very efficient and prompt communication. Always helpful and courteous. Answered all our questions and put us at ease. We did the elopement package and it was perfect. It included everything we needed/wanted. The officiant (James) and photographer (Doug) were amazing, professional, and so accommodating. Highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebekkah and her group were awesome! They were there every step of the way and communication from them was phenomenal. They made our day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Coastal Beach Weddings. I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

I highly recommend Rebekkah and Coastal Beach Weddings. They are easy to work with and they took their time to understand exactly what we wanted. They were responsive to any questions and took care of everything for our destination wedding. Even when Hurricane Irma was bearing down they didn't miss a beat and made our wedding day one to remember. We had a fantastic day and I could not offer a stronger recommendation for Coast Beach Weddings. If you choose Coastal Beach weddings you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chris , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Coastal Beach Weddings. Rebekka was so sweet and always available from the first phone call. My destination wedding was a dream come true down to every detail!

Profile Picture Lashundria , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This company is just faboulus! Sweetest people to work with ever! My wedding was just beyond perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebekkah was a doll! The entire crew with CBW was so great! Our wedding was so worry free, and it was beautiful! CBW really know what they are doing when it comes to accommodating and paying attention to all details, including remembering the names of the entire wedding party. I felt like I had been knowing Rebekkah, not just met her that day. We planned our wedding with CBW from about 300 miles away and it turned out just as planned! She's so sweet and professional!

Profile Picture Sue , 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

honestly don't know what I would've done with out CBW. She returned ALL my calls, text, and emails in a timely matter. She paid attention to all the small details. She seemed like my best friend better yet my mother planning my wedding because EVERYTHING had to be perfect. I wouldn't change one part of my process with CBW. My husband and I both said we'd go back to her 25 years latter. She makes you feel at ease during a time when your emotions are going crazy. I love all the attention she gave to us, honestly I don't know how she does it. Everything was as we planned miles apart. I have nothing but positive comments about CBW.
Thank you, Cooley and Brittany Bingham

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A very easy and professional group to organize & plan a service with. I was very much "throwing darts blind folded" in trying to find a business that last minute would help organize and conduct a surprise vow renewal ceremony while my family was on vacation for a week in Florida. After exchanging several emails with her, my first phone conversation with Rebekkah left me with a very positive confident feeling that everything was going to go just great and I had made the right choice. She was great in offering suggestions for everything, even small details.
They did an outstanding job and by far exceeded my expectations.... I highly recommend Coastal Beach weddings!

Profile Picture Dino, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly recommed using their services for a fun, romantic, stress free wedding!

Profile Picture Billie, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Coastal Beach weddings was amazing!!! We loved everything about our ceremony! Rebekah was easy to get in touch with and made sure every detail was planned and perfect! Our photographer was also amazing! She made us feel comfortable and made sure we had fun while taking pictures! I would definitely recommend Coastal Beach Weddings!!

Profile Picture Lindley, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great experience,friendly people. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Bobby, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing people to work with! They helped with everything we wanted and THEN SOME! Would recommend to anyone !

Profile Picture Justice, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebekkah and her team were wonderful to work with. Very accommodating and offered suggestions that made our day everything we wanted. We did the elopement package which offered everything that we needed. We couldn't have done it without Rebekkah and her experienced team especially with us choose the Fourth of July weekend to tie the knot. It was a beautiful way to start our forever after!!

Profile Picture Jesica, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everyone involved in my wedding were incredibly sweet and very beautiful souls and people!!! Thank you all so much to every one Involved!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely love Coastal Beach Weddings. Rebekkah was amazing!! She was very responsive and extremely helpful. Living in TN and getting married in FL can make things very over whelming. Rebekkah made every step of the way stress free. My special day could not have been more WONDERFUL!!!!! Coastal Beach Wedding is amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebekkah was absolutely wonderful! She did everything in her power to make our special day run as smooth as possible. She was very helpful with any questions I had and responded back to my e-mails that day or the next. I would definitely recommend Coastal Beach Weddings.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebekkah is amazing. She gave us exactly what I envisioned. It was done in 2 weeks! She would respond to emails and texts very quickly. She had plans a, b, and c in case of weather. She helped recommend hair salons, hotels, and locations. She is nice, personable, and a dream to work with. I would do it all over again every day of our lives.

Profile Picture Vickie, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We live in Maryland and wanted to get married on the beach. So in searching for a place I came across Coastal Beach Weddings. They offered everything we were looking for. They even altered the package to give us exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough about how wonderful the whole experience was. We lived so far away but they made the experience so easy as if I meant them in person! I would highly recommend Coastal Beach Weddings to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Everything was pleasant and beautiful!!!!

Profile Picture Te'Neisha, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We wanted to get married on the beach and to keep it very simple and intimate. Our experience with Coastal Beach Weddings was exactly what we had imagined. All the planning was done via phone and email since we were traveling to Florida all the way from Michigan. Rebekkah made the experience very stress free and the photographer took some great pictures. Overall, very satisfied.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/5/17, 1 Review