Coastal Beach Weddings Reviews

72 Reviews for Coastal Beach Weddings

72 Coastal Beach Weddings Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely love Coastal Beach Weddings!

Rebekkah and her crew were absolutely amazing! When you're planning a wedding via email and phone calls, it is such a relief to have someone who answers all your questions in a timely manner! I have never thrown a wedding before, and she helped me with every step of the process. From start to finish on my wedding day (and in the days before) I knew exactly where everyone needed to be at exactly what time. The photographer was also amazing! He had such a great sense of humor, and our pictures turned out beautiful. Every part of my wedding from the photographer, location, cake, DJ, etc. was recommended by Rebekkah, and I was not disappointed in any of my decisions!

Coastal Beach Weddings 1

Shellie · Married on 09/08/2018

What a beautiful day! I was so impressed with Rebekkah and her crew. Being 1000+ miles away from our wedding location, you tend to wonder what might go wrong. With Rebekkah I felt so comfortable in knowing she was going to take care of every single one of my “picky” requests. The day turned out so beautiful and it wouldn’t have been so perfect without coastal beach weddings. It was everything I had in my mind when I pictured my wedding day. I will recommend them to my friends and families for years to come. Thank you coastal beach weddings!

Rachelle · Married on 03/10/2018

Coastal Beach Weddings made everything so easy. They organized everything and filled in my wedding knowledge gaps. It was such a beautiful wedding and I barely had to do anything. For all that I received the price was a dream.

Coastal Beach Weddings 2

Scotti · Married on 02/17/2018

Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect! Everyone involved went out of their way to make it so. Rebekkah handled every last detail making it stress free for us. James did an excellent job with the service and Doug took incredible pictures. We couldn't be happier!

Coastal Beach Weddings 3
    Coastal Beach Weddings 4
    Coastal Beach Weddings 5

Tiara · Married on 02/17/2018

Thank you for an amazing experience of a life, everything was so perfect and team are great and awesome! I will definitely refer you to all my friends and family!

Coastal Beach Weddings 6
    Coastal Beach Weddings 7
    Coastal Beach Weddings 8
    Coastal Beach Weddings 9

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2017

Rebekkah is absolutely wonderful! She was so helpful through the planning process and answered all of my many questions! Our wedding was gorgeous!

Cruz · Married on 10/08/2017

I highly recommend Rebekkah and CBW, the whole team is amazing including the photographer, Doug. Rebekkah was so sweet and easy to work with, she answered all my questions and included everything I wanted. The whole process was so worry free, my beach wedding was a dream come true. I received great feedback from all the guest. Thank you so much Rebekkah!

Kristine · Married on 09/27/2017

Rebekkah was fantastic through the whole planning process. Very efficient and prompt communication. Always helpful and courteous. Answered all our questions and put us at ease. We did the elopement package and it was perfect. It included everything we needed/wanted. The officiant (James) and photographer (Doug) were amazing, professional, and so accommodating. Highly recommend this team!

Alicia · Married on 09/10/2017

Rebekkah and her group were awesome! They were there every step of the way and communication from them was phenomenal. They made our day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Coastal Beach Weddings. I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Chris · Married on 09/09/2017

I highly recommend Rebekkah and Coastal Beach Weddings. They are easy to work with and they took their time to understand exactly what we wanted. They were responsive to any questions and took care of everything for our destination wedding. Even when Hurricane Irma was bearing down they didn't miss a beat and made our wedding day one to remember. We had a fantastic day and I could not offer a stronger recommendation for Coast Beach Weddings. If you choose Coastal Beach weddings you will not be disappointed.

Lashundria · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Coastal Beach Weddings. Rebekka was so sweet and always available from the first phone call. My destination wedding was a dream come true down to every detail!

Caitlin · Married on 08/02/2017

This company is just faboulus! Sweetest people to work with ever! My wedding was just beyond perfect!!!!

Sue · Married on 07/17/2017

Rebekkah was a doll! The entire crew with CBW was so great! Our wedding was so worry free, and it was beautiful! CBW really know what they are doing when it comes to accommodating and paying attention to all details, including remembering the names of the entire wedding party. I felt like I had been knowing Rebekkah, not just met her that day. We planned our wedding with CBW from about 300 miles away and it turned out just as planned! She's so sweet and professional!

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

honestly don't know what I would've done with out CBW. She returned ALL my calls, text, and emails in a timely matter. She paid attention to all the small details. She seemed like my best friend better yet my mother planning my wedding because EVERYTHING had to be perfect. I wouldn't change one part of my process with CBW. My husband and I both said we'd go back to her 25 years latter. She makes you feel at ease during a time when your emotions are going crazy. I love all the attention she gave to us, honestly I don't know how she does it. Everything was as we planned miles apart. I have nothing but positive comments about CBW.
    Thank you, Cooley and Brittany Bingham

Dino · Married on 07/12/2017

A very easy and professional group to organize & plan a service with. I was very much "throwing darts blind folded" in trying to find a business that last minute would help organize and conduct a surprise vow renewal ceremony while my family was on vacation for a week in Florida. After exchanging several emails with her, my first phone conversation with Rebekkah left me with a very positive confident feeling that everything was going to go just great and I had made the right choice. She was great in offering suggestions for everything, even small details.
    They did an outstanding job and by far exceeded my expectations.... I highly recommend Coastal Beach weddings!

Lindley · Married on 07/06/2017

Coastal Beach weddings was amazing!!! We loved everything about our ceremony! Rebekah was easy to get in touch with and made sure every detail was planned and perfect! Our photographer was also amazing! She made us feel comfortable and made sure we had fun while taking pictures! I would definitely recommend Coastal Beach Weddings!!

Bobby · Married on 07/04/2017

Great experience,friendly people. Would definitely recommend!

Justice · Married on 07/04/2017

Absolutely amazing people to work with! They helped with everything we wanted and THEN SOME! Would recommend to anyone !

Jesica · Married on 06/30/2017

Rebekkah and her team were wonderful to work with. Very accommodating and offered suggestions that made our day everything we wanted. We did the elopement package which offered everything that we needed. We couldn't have done it without Rebekkah and her experienced team especially with us choose the Fourth of July weekend to tie the knot. It was a beautiful way to start our forever after!!

Kaylee · Married on 06/30/2017

Everyone involved in my wedding were incredibly sweet and very beautiful souls and people!!! Thank you all so much to every one Involved!

Kayla · Married on 06/26/2017

I absolutely love Coastal Beach Weddings. Rebekkah was amazing!! She was very responsive and extremely helpful. Living in TN and getting married in FL can make things very over whelming. Rebekkah made every step of the way stress free. My special day could not have been more WONDERFUL!!!!! Coastal Beach Wedding is amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2017

Rebekkah was absolutely wonderful! She did everything in her power to make our special day run as smooth as possible. She was very helpful with any questions I had and responded back to my e-mails that day or the next. I would definitely recommend Coastal Beach Weddings.

Vickie · Married on 06/14/2017

Rebekkah is amazing. She gave us exactly what I envisioned. It was done in 2 weeks! She would respond to emails and texts very quickly. She had plans a, b, and c in case of weather. She helped recommend hair salons, hotels, and locations. She is nice, personable, and a dream to work with. I would do it all over again every day of our lives.

Amber · Married on 06/12/2017

We live in Maryland and wanted to get married on the beach. So in searching for a place I came across Coastal Beach Weddings. They offered everything we were looking for. They even altered the package to give us exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough about how wonderful the whole experience was. We lived so far away but they made the experience so easy as if I meant them in person! I would highly recommend Coastal Beach Weddings to anyone!!!

Kara · Married on 10/24/2016

Rebekkah seriously went above and beyond to create such a beautiful wedding! Our photographer was outstanding as well. Overall we couldn't of dreamed of a more perfect wedding! I would highly recommend anyone who was thinking about doing A beach wedding to get a hold of the group at costal beach weddings! ???