Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course Reviews

Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course 6
  • Richard

Richard Hochman · Married on 05/11/2019

Daughter's Wedding Without a Hitch

From first visit to facility to actual event this past weekend, we had a great experience. Glad kids chose Galloping Hill for their wedding. Planning staff were professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with. The event went off without a hitch and resulted in rave reviews from our guests. Food was delicious and plentiful and nobody left hungry. It was a great start for their new life together.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jess Hill · Married on 10/07/2018

They made our Wedding!

Everyone at Galloping Hill was fabulous!! Christina went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! The guests can’t stop raving about the food, venue and staff! I recommend everyone to go look at Galloping Hill!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect venue

We had our wedding at galloping hill back in September. The venue itself is gorgeous. The main room is huge and really usable with lots of dancing room. The balcony was utilized by all the guests and they even set up one of our stations outside for cocktail hour. Also a perfect place for a photo opportunity for the guests and us as well. The golf course is perfectly manicured and the pictures were spectacular. After our wedding all our Facebook friends changed their profile pictures to a photo from the day with the golf course in the background. It was the best backdrop for our day. Kristina was our event coordinator and she had all the answers and really helped us to create the perfect day. She gave us a lot of options and if we weren't sure what to do she would guide us to possiblites. We couldn't have done it without her. She was always on point with communicating with us and made sure everything was set up just how we wanted it. We highly recommend her! The food was so good. I'm a vegetarian and they were on board with my request for butternut squash ravioli for an entree option which was delicious. The stations had more than enough food at each one and everyone loved them. One of my bridesmaids was recommending the turkey at the carving station to everyone. Another one of our guests raved about the pretzels at the Bavarian craft beer station. It was an absolutely amazing day. We could not have imagined a better venue for what we were looking for and would recommend Galloping Hill to everyone!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Dglynos

Daria · Married on 09/21/2018

Jen, the event coordinator, was the most amazing help leading up to the day and on the day! The service of all the staff was amazing, the venue is beautiful. Any nerves you could have are eased by all the staff. The food was amazing, with so many great choices for a buffet.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Andres · Married on 09/16/2018

What can I say ? I got September 16 and I don’t think it could have been any more magical. Ashley our event planner was super attentive, informative and prompt. She made my fiancé and I feel like we were the only couple on her list of clients. She reassured us that our day would be seamless after A negative experience with the manager, Jennifer who was rude and condescending on multiple occasions. Jennifer spoke to us as if we weren’t paying thousands of dollars for top customer service. Fortunately, Ashley was able to rectify the situation by eliminating her from my sight. Do have your wedding at Galloping Hill golf course but not if Jennifer is your event planner. Ashley you are a life saver and that place would not run without you to ease your soon to be brides. Cynthia was also a great help on our actual wedding day. She catered to us by bringing us appetizers from the cocktail hour and wrapping up our dinner. She is very sweet and helpful . The venue itself is stunning I and we received a lot of compliments on the food.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/11/2018

We were very happy with our wedding at Galloping Hill. The venue is very modern and recently updated. The service was excellent, and I had a lot of feedback from my guests about how good the food was. They give a lot of options for the cocktail hour and having the large balcony is a big plus. Kristina helped us throughout most of the process and she was very friendly, reliable and organized. When we saw the reception room all set up, it looked amazing. I was impressed at how well everything came together.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley was especially helpful. The wedding turned out just like I wanted to. Everyone had fun and the galloping hill was flexible and affordable. I would definitely go back there for other functions! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course 7

Vianca · Married on 11/04/2017

Galloping Hill made our wedding day the best day of our lives and one that we will never forget. Everything went smoothly, it was honesty perfect. I cant thank everyone who works their enough. Ashley and her team were so helpful and patient. The night of the wedding, the wait staff was awesome. The grounds are beautiful, the food was AMAZING, the ball room is perfect and modern, and the view <3. I HIGHLY recommend Galloping Hill if you are looking to have a perfect wedding that you will remember forever.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely loved having my wedding at Galloping Hill. The venue is stunning, the setting is so unique, and the food is great! Jennifer, Christina and Ashley were so helpful- they were very prompt in answering all of my questions and providing information. Christina spent about 20 minutes on the bathroom floor helping my bustle my dress. Every time my husband or my drinks were running low, she popped out of nowhere holding a new one. She was absolutely incredible! I did the first look and I’m so happy I did- it allowed us to take pictures before the ceremony and then we could enjoy cocktail hour. Also, the golf course was a beautiful setting for our first look photos. Guests were carted down the golf course to the ceremony location. Some people were thrown off by the the nontraditional arrangements, but most people loved it. As a bride, it was so emotional to be carted down with my father and to watch the ceremony begin from a distance- so I loved the carts! Overall I am so happy with my choice, and hope to get to attend a wedding here as a guest!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Megan · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding at Galloping Hill was absolutely beautiful! We got a few hours of pictures out on the golf course that were stunning. It rained during our ceremony but Jennifer and her team made sure everything looked just as perfect and beautiful. They were quick to respond to all emails throughout the planning process and really have all the details down to a science to make your day run as smoothly as possible. Thank you all for everything!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

Galloping hill did such an amazing job with my wedding in August. They worked so hard to make sure our day was perfect. The staff was helpful, friendly and attentive. They made sure my husband and I were satisfied and had a drink in our hand the entire night! I totally recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course 8
    Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course 9
    Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course 10
    Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course 11
    Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course 12

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Galloping Hill was the perfect wedding venue! From the moment we walked into the place I knew it was going to be our venue. The price for everything was completely reasonable and was one of the major factors in helping us make our decision. The ballroom and cocktail hour space are very modern and was also a big factor in our decision. We had our ceremony on site and it was absolutely beautiful. The staff was excellent on the day of our wedding. They bent over backwards to make sure everything was set up just the way we wanted it and they made sure my husband and I had everything we needed throughout the night. If you're looking to book a wedding venue, this is the place!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/28/2017

We had our wedding here on May 28, 2017. When we first looked at the venue, we instantly fell in love with it. Leading up to our wedding Jennifer was prompt in getting back to me when we had questions. The day of the wedding went better than I could have ever thought it would. Everything was flawless and exactly how I pictured it. The guests LOVED the food and the chinese food station at the cocktail hour was the hit of the night. I received many compliments on the staff and how smooth everything went. It was a wonderful day and we are so grateful that we picked Galloping Hills to have our wedding at!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Beth · Married on 04/29/2017

Just book it they do an AMAZING job!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

karolina · Married on 10/14/2016

We got engaged 2 years ago, and got married October 16,2016 and Galloping Hill Golf Course was the ONLY venue we looked at and fell in love right away! This Venue has the modern touch but still very elegant, so it doesn't scream Goti!! The view is increable looking over the beautiful golf course! Jennifer has made this process a piece of cake, she was so accommodating, and answered all my questions with out any problem! she made sure everything was PERFECT! Jennifer and Cynthia made us really feel like King and Queen! Also the food was sooooooooo good!!! Everyone was telling us they never had a better food at any other wedding before, so i am very grateful for that because that is very important.
    So in conclusion, if i could i would marry my husband all over again in that venue!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Nadine · Married on 08/27/2016

I was planning a small wedding and was initially disappointed when I called Jennifer at Galloping Hill and she told me the minimum guest count required for a wedding there. However, before I hung up the phone she asked me the count I had in mind and quickly agreed to accommodate me. I was ecstatic because having read the reviews I knew that I wanted this venue. My wedding was August 27th 2016 and as it was a small wedding, the compromise was that it would be held late morning into late afternoon. It was perfection!!! Jennifer and her staff truly did everything to make my day extra special. The service was phenomenal and so was the food! As for the venue! Simply breathtaking!! Special mention must be made of Cynthia the Maitre'd who was super attentive and so sweet! I felt like a had a second Mum there taking care of me! It was everything I hoped it would be and I would wholeheartedly recommend the Clubhouse at Galloping Hill Golf Course!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jose · Married on 08/26/2016

We had our wedding at the Galloping Hill Gulf Course a month ago and we are still talking about that great day. Even nature helped us with a gorgeous sun set that enhanced the wedding ceremony. The place is just fantastic because it offers many opportunities to get amazing pictures. And we have only words of appreciation for Jennifer's professionalism and positive attitude. We cannot forget Gena, Cynthia and all the crew; they made us feel special and they showed so much respect. The organization and the food were great. We are very glad we chose this venue. It will always be part of the memories of such an important day. Thanks

Sent on 10/01/2016

Clubhouse at the Galloping Hill Golf Course is amazing, I had my wedding in their facility in July 2016, they planned everything in one week, after my first venue cancelled. Amazing service, Jennifer, Eddie, Cindy and the entire staff is wonderful. Although this venue was last minute everything was perfect. The food is amazing, most wedding venues have bland tasteless food but there cocktail hour was amazing they have a fabulous selections of items to select from. The golf course is a perfect setting for your wedding ceremony, its so beautiful you almost forgot that you are in Northern NJ. Another aspect that I loved about this venue is that they only have one wedding a day which makes it more special as you and your guest will have privacy and all the attention of there staff. All my guest were amazed how beautiful the place was and they said that they received great service, many of my guest told me that it was the best wedding that they ever attended. I can truly say that I am glad that my first venue cancelled and I am sure that it was not have better than Galloping Hill. Look no further this is the place to have your special day

Thanks again Jenny and John

Sent on 10/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2016

We got married here on July 17 and although the day was faster than we imagined everything was perfect! We had perfect weather and were able to utilize the beautiful outdoor ceremony space as well as the lovely willow tree and golf carts for us and our guests. Leading up to the day Jennifer was great with keeping us on schedule and all of the organization to make sure no beat was missed so that the day of was the least amount of stress possible to us. Although there was minor issues with electricity apparently, they fixed everything quickly and smoothly so that we were not even aware until after the night was over! We did a buffet style service, and they were able to accommodate a station representing my husband's Filipino culture which was so personal to us as well as our guests. The entire experience was so personal and focused on our special day rather than just another event to them. Great working with Jennifer and the rest of the staff at Galloping Hill!

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Chevonese

Chevonese · Married on 07/02/2016

We had our wedding on the Galloping Hill Golf Course and our reception in The Clubhouse on July 2nd of this year. It was the most beautiful day I could have asked for. Jennifer and Cynthia were so accommodating and they tended to our needs to ensure our day was stress free! And it was! We were running a little behind schedule but they were so patient with us. The ceremony was absolutely amazing! All of our guest commented on the beautiful grounds and amazing greenery. Also the site of the sunset from the balcony was to die for! We enjoyed every moment of the day and we thank all of the folks at the Clubhouse Galloping Hill for making that possible.

Sent on 10/20/2016

V. · Married on 06/18/2016

Our wedding at The Clubhouse at Galloping Hill was amazing!! Everything was beautiful! Ceremony and reception both gorgeous!!! The staff was super professional and sweet. Jennifer was incredible and perfect to work with! We had the best wedding day ever!!! It's almost a month after our event and we're still receiving calls from guests to say it was the best wedding they have ever experienced. Our wedding day at Galloping Hill was truly a dream come true!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jillian · Married on 05/21/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at Galloping Hill Golf Course. From when we first stepped foot at the venue, we knew that we had to book it! Jennifer is an amazing consultant, and was always helpful along the way. The food tasting was a super fun experience while planning, and was nice because it was just our party--nobody else was doing a tasting. Our wedding cake was included in the package, plus their per person rate was about $15 lower than similar venues we looked at. We really wanted a modern/contemporary feel, and Galloping Hill certainly provided that!

On the day of, I had hoped for an outdoor ceremony. Luckily, we were able to do the rehearsal outside but at the last moment we had to move the ceremony inside. Everything was moved quickly while guests were arriving. Several people told me they were shocked that the ceremony room was also half of the dining room (which was set during the cocktail hour). Despite the rain, we still had the best night ever. We even got an incredible shot in the rain out on the bridge that overlooks the Garden State Parkway.

Also, Cynthia was our attendant for the night and she honestly felt like family by the end of it! She was amazing, and brought us food and drinks and checked in on us--she even made sure we both sat down to actually enjoy our dinner together. She was just great, one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

I definitely recommend having your wedding at this venue! Ours was perfect, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Kathryn · Married on 05/14/2016

Everything was perfect. Best wedding ever.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Janine · Married on 04/22/2016

Everything Jennifer and her team did was above and beyond, I can't even describe how amazing they were!! Cynthia, our Bridal Concierge, was the most amazing human to have with us throughout our entire day. It was all so magical thanks to EVERYONE at Galloping Hill!

Sent on 06/08/2016