Club Lake Plantation Reviews

Club Lake Plantation 1
  • Vicki

Vicki Smith · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect

This is an excellent venue if your wedding is an event and not just a ceremony and reception. All of the vendors that we worked with were excellent. I have no complaints and the entire affair could not have run more smoothly. We started the day at 10am with hair and make up, proceeded into pictures, first look moments in the secret garden with the wedding at 5pm. Then cocktails, dinner and dancing till 11pm. The staff from all vendors were excellent and the venue was beautiful. Guests could not have been more complementary and the January weather was perfect. The day was literally perfect!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Club Lake Plantation 2
  • Devin

Devin Dineen · Married on 09/29/2018

The most amazing venue and service!

We had the most perfect wedding at Club Lake Plantation! The grounds are stunning and the huge oak trees are so impressive. The venue itself has everything you need and the details they have added to the facilities are beautiful - tons of drapes, chandeliers, and a stock pile of rental items if you need anything extra! Natalie is phenomenal, and such a pleasure to work with. She was consistently responsive to all of my questions and emails - even during nights and weekends. Rachel helped to plan out the decor, and even hand makes signs for your bar and food menus which was so perfect and convenient! We received so many comments from our friends and family on the beauty of the venue and could not have picked a better place for our day. Thank you Natalie and CLP! ❤️

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • O

olga · Married on 03/02/2018

Not just an amazing venue, but we were treated like a family there! I was struggling to find outdoor space for ceremony and indoor space for reception. I googled "Beautiful outdoor wedding locations in Orlando" and Club Lake was on the top 10 list. I called there, and they not just answer the phone but invited me to stop by in the next hour. Natalie had 30 minute window when she took her time to show me around and go over packages. The minute i walked into the venue I was amazed by the nature, beauty of the layout and welcoming atmosphere from all stuff. I knew i found the perfect hidden gem in Apopka. Natalie, Rachel and Carol were always there for us: unswerving on our phone calls and emails. Having everything included in one package price gave us peace of mind. All vendors that they recommended were very professional and punctual. Our wedding was amazing. Guests kept asking us how did we find this venue. I want to thank all of you guys for making our special day a dream come true!!! You all are an amazing example what is real customers service is and when a dream business is a true pleasure. Keep the love going!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Dawn · Married on 10/13/2017

Club Lake Plantation is an absolutely stunning venue with amazing owners and staff who care about every last detail. I do not think any review can do this place justice! My husband and I had an idea of the perfect venue – rustic, old Florida with impressive grandfather oaks and Spanish moss, an outdoor ceremony area and comfortable, covered reception area. The moment we drove up to the property, we knew. It had everything we wanted and more. We did look at several other beautiful venues, but Club Lake effortlessly won us over. We married in October. Club Lake Plantation was such an enchanting and memorable backdrop to one of the most amazing days of our lives.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kaydi · Married on 09/09/2017

Wow! This wedding venue is absolutely gorgeous and the is so easy to work with! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Shea · Married on 02/18/2017

There are not enough words to say how wonderful Club Lake Plantation is. My husband and I knew as soon as we saw the property that we had to get married there.
    We originally worked with Patrick but when he left, Natalie took over and what a blessing she was. She was so organized, so sweet, so prompt on responding to questions and ensuring our day was perfect. The forecast called for rain on our big day & Natalie went out of the way to ensure we would find coverage in the event we needed it. She made my stress level so much better through the entire planning process.
    The venue is GORGEOUS and even that is putting it lightly. Every single one of our guests raved about it and said they'd never seen a venue so pretty. I absolutely cannot wait to see our pictures because I know the venue made them even more beautiful.
    If you're on the fence about choosing CLP for your wedding, just do it. I can promise you that you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/03/2017

Club Lake Plantation is a hidden gem! I got married there last week, and I still have people reaching out to me inquiring about this venue. The best thing about CLP is that it provides such a beautiful blank canvas of outdoor rustic scenery combined with a cozy reception area, you can transform it into anything your heart desires. Not to mention, they offer package deals that ultimately save you so much time and hassle of searching for vendors by already including great vendors (florist, wedding coordinator, catering company, etc). I had the pleasure of working with Natalie, who manages the venue. She was prompt, professional, answered all questions almost immediately through text or email, and mostly - made me so comfortable in knowing that I could bring all my wedding day visions and ideas to life. The ceremony (which is located under big, beautiful oak trees) , the reception (a half indoor, half outdoor barn-like setting with lights strung above) and cocktail hour are all within walking distance from each other. No need to commute by transportation. Thanks to this laid back, yet hard working group of individuals - my wedding day was the most incredible day I could have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Debra · Married on 11/05/2016

What a beautiful place. If you love the rustic outdoors this is your place.

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Club Lake Plantations is a beautiful venue. Our wedding was amazing and our guests had a great time. The wedding ran smoothly and had a great flow. Natalie, Carol and Rachel took great care of us to ensure our wedding day was everything we dreamed of. They were easy to work with and very responsive. My husband and I are very grateful for the staff and family at Club Lake Plantation. We would highly recommend the venue to any bride and groom! Thank you all for taking such great care of us!

Sent on 03/04/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

This venue is gorgeous and the staff and wonderful! We had a beautiful wedding and could not be more thankful for everyone at Club Lake Plantation

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/20/2018

Words cannot express how magical our day was. Natalie and Rachel were amazing to work with and helped my husband and I with whatever we needed. Our guests were completely blown away at how perfect the venue was. There is one thing that was really bothersome to me. I just want to warn Brides before their wedding day because I was not warned by any of the staff. The owner's wife came in the girl's getting ready room and out of nowhere was very aggressive in saying we can't drink any liquor and accusing us of doing so. She was doing it in a very condescending way. Mind you- we had no liquor, two girls were drinking bud lights and I think a few girls had a mimosa? I assume they probably had problems with other wedding parties in the past, but it just didn't seem right to me for her to come barging in and already assume we were drinking liquor. It kind of put a damper on the enjoyable mood we had going on because it was so abrupt. After the incident one of my bridesmaids said that her friend's friend got married at CLP and the same thing had happened to her. Other than that hiccup it was perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Club Lake Plantation's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We value all feedback and will utilize your comments to make improvements as needed. We spoke live on the phone as well as by email several l times following your wedding in which you shared on how positive your special day was at Club Lake Plantation along your feedback regarding a communication in the bridal suite. As you and I discussed, and I committed to you: we always strive for the very best for our wonderful brides and if we are off the mark on something we appreciate the feedback and we address it immediately. Our philosophy is to never be satisfied and to always be enhancing the quality of experience our brides have on their most special of days.

Every wedding day is an exciting and joyful day! We do allow through being courteous the bridal party to enjoy mimosa’s and beer as they are getting ready for their big moment. Outside of this scenario our policy is: Hard-liquor and wine or beer may only be served by a licensed bartender. The bartending company or catering company serving the alcohol must be licensed and insured.

It’s unfortunate that a moment in the bridal suite was unsatisfactory for you. We regret that a communication was not to your pleasure. Hospitality is our business and being aggressive in any way is not in our interest nor our culture. The CLP team reviewed and discussed your feedback and have incorporated that context into our process and mindset for all our valued guests.

We are happy that the balance of your day was perfect and thank you for helping us insure the best for our brides! All the best for a wonderful future as a new couple!

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

Club Lake Plantation is a gorgeous venue, that had everything we wanted and more. We were having an extremely difficult time finding a wedding venue that wasn’t a hotel ballroom and felt comfortable with in Central Florida. We were lucky enough to be a able to fin Club Lake, and immediately fell in love. We worked with Natalie, and then later Rachel. Both were kind and helpful.
    The venue itself was everything we could have hoped it would be. It was expanded shortly after we saw it for the first time, and they did an absolutely incredible job with the expansion. The Oak Lawn was everything I wanted for our ceremony, and was an almost ethereal location for us to exchange our vows.
    Our only note, is that communication with Club Lake was rough at times. We would often had to send a few emails or have our wedding planner contact the venue, which caused a few hiccups. However, we did always get a response, it just took a little time and patience.
    We got nothing but compliments about the venue and how unique and perfect it was. Everyone, was absolutely captivated with the area and we couldn’t have asked for more. We would definitely recommend Club Lake to anyone who was looking for a new, different, and gorgeous venue.

Sent on 12/30/2017