CLOSING TIME Reviews

CLOSING TIME 7
  • Allison

Allison Marn · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Amazing everything

Working with Closing Time was amazing!! Ryan was very responsive and accommodating. We got SO many compliments on how good they were, and having both a male an female vocalist performing really gave it an extra something. Closing Time really made the party!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Best part of our wedding

When we were first dating we would go to a few bars in Boston to see this amazing band. We never dreamed we'd be able to have them at our wedding but they truly made our dreams come true !!! They are crazy talented and gave our guests the BEST DANCE PARTY at our wedding in Kennebunkport ME. We received ENDLESS compliments from our wedding guests saying it was the best band they had EVER seen at a wedding and how much fun they had because of them. Ryan, the band leader, had a long phone conference with us beforehand to make sure we had all of the details ironed out and he knew all of our song choices/name pronunciations/schedule/etc. He was extremely organized and professional. He did a great job announcing everything we asked him to during our wedding and has an amazing voice! The female lead singer was just as incredible and I would highly recommend doing the 6 piece or 7 piece band so that she can cover the female songs. They played a wide array of songs from 60s-90s-today which is what we requested and had our guests on the dance floor ALL night long. We can never thank this band enough for making our wedding as incredible as it was - they are SO worth hiring for your wedding !!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Closing Time!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

Book this band!

We knew we wanted live music at our wedding, and Closing Time ended up being one of the most talked about highlights of our day! Ryan and the team were so organized, professional, so kind, and accommodated all our requests flawlessly - including complicated first dances. The set list they played for us and our guests was SO perfect that no one wanted to sit down for a single song!! And the energy was so infectious that we had wedding crashers who lived near the venue come all the way over just to inquire who was playing! It’s a month later and our friends and family are still buzzing about them and how much fun the dance floor was. You will NOT regret booking them!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing band, great party!

We had such a great time with Closing Time as our band! I am definitely a type A personality when it comes to planning anything, and it was magnified for our wedding, but Ryan read and responded to all of my novel-length emails with understanding and excitement. Our phone call with him before the wedding would have been enough, though, considering how organized and thorough he was. Closing Time also supplied equipment and much-needed expertise for our ceremony and cocktail hour, which made everything run seamlessly. We didn't have a big wedding, and many of those who did attend were not big dancers, but Closing Time got everyone up on the floor at one point or another and kept the energy high throughout the night. All of our guests made sure to tell us what a great band we had hired and how much fun they had--Closing Time is a fantastic group of performers to have at a wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Dave Costa · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Date 12/08/2018

The Closing Time Band were an absolute pleasure to work with. Band Leader, Ryan had a clear understanding of what it takes to
    provide exceptional entertainment for our guests, while we able to focus on simply enjoying our event.
    The methodical professionalism set forth by Ryan's pre planning with us was priceless.
    His attention to detail went beyond anything we would have thought of ourselves, right down to engineering the sound quality of the full band to this specific venue, so that the music was audibly enjoyable for all our guests.
    The tremendous talent of the musicians would end up being dwarfed by Ryan's ability to tactfully and personably emcee the event.
    As the night progressed, we understood it was the band, Closing Time, that represented to our guests the wedding day that we had planned so carefully. Besides the bride and groom, the band was our guests focal point and 'The Vibe" brought forth was a wonderful visual and musical spectacle as the wedding planner, florists, caterer, and everything else went unseen.
    Now, 6 weeks later, our guests still rave of the unforgettable celebration that took place!
    I am grateful that I was able to talk my daughter the bride, from a Ho-Hum D.J with tacky props, to the upscale entertainment that Closing Time brought to the table.

Father of the Bride, Dave.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    CLOSING TIME 8

Michael · Married on 10/07/2018

If you are looking for a band that will get everybody dancing, then Closing Time is it. They take the time to understand the type of music you want, open to new ideas, and are masters at their craft. The #2 most heard quote of the night (after "congratulations", of course) was "the band was incredible".

Seriously. If you like fun, dancing, and great music played by great musicians then you've found your band right here.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Closing Time is THE BEST WEDDING BAND ever!! When we were first deciding on the music for our wedding, we thought we would get a DJ because we wanted the songs to be consistent. We decided on a band at the last minute and went with closing time because they were young and we felt that they had high energy and would get everyone on the dance floor. They were FANTASTIC - people were dancing BEFORE dinner and didn't stop until the band literally left the stage. They play all kinds of music very well and get everyone of all ages excited to get up and dance.

They are also incredibly flexible - they worked with some crazy requests and created a special mashup for our parent dances. Ryan is so friendly and easy to work with and he made everything go super smoothly. We chose them for our ceremony and cocktail hour as well and they were fantastic.

I can't imagine any other band that would have been better for our wedding. Honestly, we plan to hear them live any time they play in Boston!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

We had Closing Time as our wedding band September 1st, 2018 on Thompson Island in the Boston Harbor. They were AMAZING!!! We got the 7 piece band and also had acoustic guitar for the cocktail hour and we were very happy with both. The band were wonderful communicators before the wedding as we planned for the wedding and were even better on the day. The party was rocking the entire time and we heard repeatedly over the next couple weeks how many people thought the band was the best they'd heard! Do yourself a favor and go see one of their shows so that you can hear for yourself how incredible they are. Many thanks to the whole group from a very happy couple!

-Taylor (groom)

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 08/11/2018

You won't regret hiring closing time!

Where do I start? Closing Time was everything we expected and more. There was not a single guest at our wedding who did not comment on how great the band was.
    Being a musician, having sung and played in bands myself, I was incredibly apprehensive about choosing the music for our wedding. My husband and I scouted at least 10 different wedding bands, watching demo videos and going to live shows. We saw Closing Time at The Lawn on D and hands down I was singing along to pretty much every song. Their sound, vocals and song selection are top notch, and I will freely admit that I am incredibly picky when it comes to music. I actually went to the Lawn on D several more times to see them play before our wedding.
    Communications with their agent was uncomplicated and Ryan the front man was very responsive. I expected having to meet with the band a couple of times to discuss the details. Boy was I wrong! Ryan clarified everything in ONE phone call, and I did not have to lift another finger or even waste another thought on anything music related.
    The ceremony music was just as I imagined, MCing and announcing went smoothly and the dance floor was packed from the first song to the last!
    THANK YOU CLOSING TIME FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING DAY TRULY PERFECT!
    Lena & Robert (Boston, MA 8/11/18)

Sent on 01/06/2019
    CLOSING TIME 9
    CLOSING TIME 10
    CLOSING TIME 11
    CLOSING TIME 12
    CLOSING TIME 13
    CLOSING TIME 14

Danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

One of our first vendors we booked was Closing Time!! We hired their 5 piece band with a female and male vocals. They were awesome and kept the dance floor full all night long! Their lead singer and manager Ryan was great to work with and took care to make sure we had all the songs we requested for ceremony and reception. We got the most compliments on the band and everyone wanted to know how we found them and who they were! Hands down one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/14/2017

Closing Time absolutely made our wedding! Our guests are still talking about how great they were. They played stuff for the younger people and seamlessly blended into songs the older people loved. The dance floor was full the entire night. I can't say enough good things about Closing Time. My only regret is not having Ryan sing live for my walk down the aisle cause holy cow does he have an amazing voice! I've been to other weddings with bands and these guys blow everyone out of the water. I'm so glad we had them at our wedding, they made it unforgettable.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

Closing time was AMAZING! We could not have picked a better band for our wedding. They played a great variety of music that we chose from their list - our guests started dancing the minute the band started playing! Our guests still rave about the music to this day - thank you closing time for making our wedding reception such a fun and memorable time!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    CLOSING TIME 15

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

Closing Time went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was one to be remembered!! From the first conversation until the wedding day, Ryan was open and communicative with us, ensuring that all of our wants musically for the wedding were met. Eight months before the wedding date, when we learned the best man was deploying, Ryan and his band, without hesitation accommodated us moving the wedding up 2 months. On the day of the wedding, Ryan arrived early to set up the sound system for the ceremony and tested all equipment to ensure everything went off without a hitch. Ryan and the band even helped us pull off a epic surprise sing-a-long of happy birthday for the father of the bride. When it came to the dancing portion of the night Closing Time had the entire dance floor backed from start to finish with their amazing covers and engaging performance skills!! We would highly recommend Closing Time for all your wedding & musical entertainment needs!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

We have had so many awesome comments from our wedding guests on how great the band was at our wedding. They started the night off strong and ended it having to kick almost everyone off the dance floor. Great to work with, professional, and fun!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

Closing Time was amazing and all our guests continue to compliment us on our band and how much fun they made our wedding. I highly recommend them. Ryan was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Joe · Married on 08/27/2016

Ryan and the rest of CLOSING TIME were AMAZING! Prior to booking them, I had the pleasure of seeing them live locally. After seeing how great they play, were able to read the crowd, and get everyone involved, it was a no-brainer to book them. We had multiple meetings with Ryan in regards to wedding details, playlists, etc. Ryan was also extremely quick to respond to all of our questions and concerned. If you are looking for an amazing band to make your wedding day perfect, look no further.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ryan, the lead singer, was absolutely phenomenal. A true professional in performing. He was incredibly easy to work with, answering all of my questions and accommodating to all of my wedding ceremony requests. His guitar playing and vocals were beyond beautiful. My husband and I continue to receive compliments about our wedding musician. During one of our ceremony songs (a song Ryan had just learned for our ceremony) I think he had the entire church (my husband, me, and our priest included!) in tears because of how sincere and powerful his vocals were. I would recommend Closing Time to anyone who is looking for an unforgettable music and entertainment at their wedding, with class-act musicians!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Brian · Married on 06/06/2015

From the start just meeting with The lead singer Ryan, his professionalism and great attitude had us knowing we chose the right band.(As well as hearing them play a few times before).The band did everything from the processions,dinner music and reception dance music. They perfectly executed the wedding. We had a ton of compliments from guests as well as the venue staff. If your looking for a great fun band for your wedding this is the band to go with.

Sent on 06/16/2015
  • User5199466 · event on 05/20/2015

Closing Time was amazing. They were extremely easy to work with and everyone commented how good they were.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Thomas · Married on 01/03/2015

Closing Time was the best decision we made for our wedding! They were upbeat, personable, and had the crowd dancing all night long! Their song selection was amazing and they took requests from us and really tailored the night to what we envisioned. I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Megen · Married on 08/23/2014

Ryan was outstanding. I can't recommend him enough. The compliments we got from every single one of our guests about him were overwhelming. We had an outdoor wedding at a large camp. He started playing during the cocktail reception right after the ceremony and when people heard him singing, they rushed to the tent to get to listen to him.
    He was thoughtful, professional, fun and has a simply stellar voice. You can't go wrong with Closing Time. People will be talking about how great your music was at your wedding for years to come.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Julia · Married on 01/18/2014

We absolutely loved having Closing Time as our wedding band!! I would highly recommend them for any couple who wants to have their wedding feel like a real party!!! We struggled to find a band that could please both me and my husband since we have different taste in music:), but Closing Time had such a huge selection of songs that all of our friends and family were dancing all night long and we were so relieved to have had them!

We couldn't have been happier with their professionalism and (for a stressed out/planning bride like me), their punctuality and responsiveness throughout the entire process. Ryan (the lead singer) was very communicative with me the whole way and he was really interactive with the crowd which we got so many great compliments on from our guests.

They were also VERY affordable (around $2,800 for the entire reception!) which was amazing for us because we paid for most of our wedding ourselves. They provided their own sound system and communicated with the venue to set everything up ahead of time so that was another stress reliever for us to not have to think about any logistics. They just did their thing! As you can tell, I would highly recommend this band and on top of it all, they were the friendliest bunch of guys ever and so low maintenance!

Closing Time made the mood of our wedding totally unforgettable and it was so much fun for all of our guests, and most importantly, for me and my hubby!! We might have them play at our big family get together this summer too, per our family's request!:)

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/01/2017

Loved having Closing Time play our wedding! Man can they play! We had a lot to get done in a tiny amount of time and Ryan made it easy for us, from tailoring the music to emceeing the entire night. If they're available sign them up.

Sent on 03/07/2018