Cling & Peck Reviews

Cling & Peck View more information

• Dominique
    Dominique G. Married on 06/06/2021

Great to work with!

Daniel and Erin were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! Their style of photography is unique and authentic. For our engagement photos, they came to our house so we could take pictures with our dogs, and then we went downtown Geneva to take pictures. For our wedding at the Haight, had so many ideas for amazing photos of our wedding party and for photos of just the two of us. Daniel and Erin are professional, so kind, and a joy to work with!
  • Leigh
    Leigh L. Married on 08/12/2019

Beautiful photography and wonderful people to work with!

Cling & Peck have been a joy to work with. We had our engagement photos with them and we could not be happier. Dan made us feel at ease, particularly for my fiancé who is not a picture guy. He also took into account our preferences, personalities, relationship history, and even our dog, when choosing locations to shoot with us. I can't wait till the wedding! I have every confidence the photos will be wonderful keepsakes we'll both cherish for many many years.
  • Anabel
    Anabel Married on 10/18/2018

Incredible

You will not regret choosing Cling & Peck to capture your day! The first time we watched our wedding video, all the feelings we had on our wedding day rushed back. They did THAT good! From start to finish, it was an effortless process, with a perfect finished product. And.. they travel! From Illinois to our wedding in New York, your memories are in good hands!

Thank you Daniel & Erin!
    Stephanie Married on 06/16/2018
    Daniel and Erin were amazing on our wedding day. They’re extremely talented, professional, and friendly. We are in love with all of our photos and are so happy we chose them to shoot our wedding. They captured awesome moments and totally exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend Daniel and Erin to anyone looking for engagement or wedding photography. So worth it and you will not be disappointed!
    Michelle Married on 05/18/2018
    In short, these people are amazing. We had Daniel & Erin for photography and Audra did the video. They listened to everything we had to say. They were so quick to respond to my random emails. Their website was super easy to use. Their talent is unmatched. They made our middle-of-nowhere, farmtown, Illinois pictures look like Napa Valley. They were so professional and every little detail they provided made all of the difference. Daniel scouted out the forest first and realized how terrible the mosquitos were. By the time I showed up, he had gone out to get 3 different types of bug spray. I'm not sure the field would've even been usable without them. When Erin shows up to my hotel room, I was a little flustered. Her and Audra took my dress outside for some pictures while I regrouped and then Erin made sure I ate and drank some water before putting the dress on. If she didn't remind me, I honestly would've never remembered to do so. They were amazing at staying on task. They asked for a list ahead of time so they knew what and who to get in a shot. Trust me, as the bride and groom, you'll barely remember you're own name that day--so let them handle it.
    Alexandra Married on 06/18/2016
    Love these guys! Some of the best NYC photographers were charging up to 13 thousand but Daniel and Erin gave us the same quality and artistic vision for less and our engagement photo shoot was included with the wedding photography package. We cannot wait to have some of our wedding photos framed and soon make a wedding album! Super easy to work with and very organized!
    Amanda Married on 06/13/2014
    We ADORE Daniel and his wife Erin. They are super talented and ridiculously easy to work with.

We started off with a very limited budget for photography, but after seeing Daniel's insane talent and artistry we had to use him.

We love his use of light and the way he plays with exposure. Still waiting on our wedding pics but our engagement photos were so great that we have 0 nerves!

He's also super chill and stress free which really helps on a day when anyone can easily get worked up :)
    Jk Married on 07/13/2013
    Daniel looks very young, but he is SO TALENTED. I was super picky about my videographer and it seemed like I only liked ones that were over 10,000! We found him through someone liking his Facebook page and he really came through for us. He did an engagement video for us, and also our wedding video. The best part is that he charges one flat fee and he stays your ENTIRE wedding. I loved that he did not charge hourly. He was very responsive and worked to stay within our budget for everything that we wanted. We cannot say enough good things about working with him.
    Cara Married on 06/08/2019

Montauk Wedding

Having Cling and peck do our wedding video was one of the best choices we made. Dan was professional, respectful and a huge help on the wedding day. The video was stunning and everyone was so impressed with his demeanor and the work that he put out. Highly, highly recommend hiring them for your big day!
  • User1381465 2+ years ago
    Daniel was recommended to me by my photographer and I am so happy that she did! I looked at his work and it was very good and I thought he chose such special parts of the day to put into the video highlights. When my now husband and I spoke with him via Skype to discuss how he works everything, he was very easy to talk to and was open about everything. He also has very affordable prices compared to many other videographers. He and his assistant were so great and so much fun to work with on the day of. They made us feel so comfortable and I never noticed that they were there! We had a great time with them! Also, since my photographer knew him previously, they were able to work together so easily. I am very anxious to see what our video highlight looks like and be able to relive such a special and perfect day in our lives! I know it will be great!