Cliff Nichols Photography Reviews

Cliff Nichols Photography 5
Cliff Nichols Photography 6
Cliff Nichols Photography 7

Alexandra · Married on 03/11/2019

Cliff was an incredible wedding photographer! My husband I were married at The Morehead Inn in Charlotte, NC on September 25, 2010. I was impressed by Cliff's professionalism and also his attention to detail. We were on a very tight timeline with our photographs between the ceremony and the reception, and Cliff made sure that we got all the formal and informal shots we wanted and then some. He worked with my husband and I before the big day to discuss the types of shots we wanted, and he always responded quickly to emails, phone calls, etc. Prior to the wedding, Cliff helped me make a list of special photos I wanted during the reception (with childhood friends, sorority sisters, etc.) and he made sure that they happened. The quality of his photographs was exceptional as well. I was really amazed by his ability to get amazing pictures while being unobtrusive, he was never ever in the way. Cliff also took pictures from multiple angles and perspectives which I appreciated. In addition, we were planning our wedding on a budget and Cliff offered us the best photography package at the best rate. He even worked a bit overtime for us on that day to capture everything and didn't charge us for the extra time. Following the wedding, he took the time to edit all of our photos individually, and sent us the best pictures over email right away. Shortly thereafter, we received a CD of 600 plus edited images that we have been able to turn into professional wedding albums for our family members on our own. Cliff's photos really captured the joy and energy of our wedding day and I will always treasure them.

Laurie · Married on 10/13/2018

We could not have had a better experience with Cliff as our photographer for our engagement photos. I would recommend him to anyone that wants great quality images for their special days. He was so easy to work with and had such a fun personality. Thanks again Cliff!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Dave and I want to give Cliff Nichols a well deserved shout out for capturing our wedding exactly the way we had hoped. Cliff spent a lot of time with us going over details we didn't even think about. When our wedding day finally arrived we knew Cliff would have us covered. And boy did he, right from the beginning of the day until our final exit. Our photos are stunning. So many guest wanted to know who our photographer was stating how hard he worked yet was so fun to talk to. Cliff has a great personality and really knows how to communicate with children and adults to get their best smile. Thank you Cliff for everything you did to make our wedding the best it could be! Katie and Dave

Sue · Married on 05/12/2018

I'm the mother of the groom & I wanted to add a review for Cliff since I was very impressed with the way he handled everything.
    Cliff was friendly, professional & oh so accommodating! He kept us on track as well as being very flexible when we wanted special photos taken. He also captured some really fabulous candid shots...Thanks Cliff! :)

Jason · Married on 05/12/2018

Cliff was fantastic. I wasn't sure as a groom what to expect during the wedding photography process. He kept things very relaxed while also clearly directing us towards the shots we had requested. Everything requested specifically by our wedding party was accomplished as well as any improv moments we felt like throwing in there. Results were fantastic as well as the price.

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

Cliff was a great photographer! He was organized, passionate, and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend him!

• Sheri

Sheri Sutherland · Married on 04/14/2018

We were so pleased seeing all of the wedding photos. Cliff has an incredible eye for great shots. We would definitely recommend him.

Cliff went above and beyond. He was relaxed and friendly and made everyone comfortable posing for photos. He even cracked us up with jokes to take the nervousness off some. Cliff has serious talent and we really appreciated the extra time he spent at the reception to capture some great dancing shots. Cliff has serious talent and we would recommend him highly. Sheri & Allan Sutherland Lake Wylie SC

Allison · Married on 12/16/2017

Cliff is photographing our December wedding but has already taken engagement photos for us. He was very eager to meet with us and get to know us, and from the moment we met him we could tell we were in good hands. He obviously knows his craft and is happy to work with couples to plan the timing of their big day to make sure he can capture all the special moments. We love our engagement photos, and even though we had never done anything like that before, we felt at ease taking them with Cliff. We are planning our wedding long distance, but communication with Cliff has been open and easy, and he was more than willing to work within the small window of time we had to do the engagement photos.

Mark · Married on 12/16/2017

It has been a great experience working with Cliff to plan our upcoming wedding. He was excited and positive when we met at our venue to take engagement photos. My fiancé and I had never had professional pictures taken before, but he was patient and encouraging and worked hard to help us get great shots. The turnaround on the pictures was quick (maybe about a week), and we love them. Cliff's services are a great value. He has excellent communication with clients and is dedicated to taking pictures that couples will cherish.

Margie · Married on 12/16/2017

My son and his wife hired Cliff Nichols as their photographer for their December 2017 wedding at the Dairy Barn in Fort Mill. From start to finish Cliff was wonderful to work with. The couple lives in Fairfax VA and working with a local vendor could have been challenging but Cliff made it easy. From introductory phone calls, to meeting them in April for an engagement session to their wedding day communication lines were always open. Cliff took time with the couple to understand exactly what types of photos they wanted. Casual or formal. The photos below are are just a small sample of the fabulous moments Cliff captured that evening. We highly recommend Cliff Nichols Photography!

Cliff Nichols Photography 8
    Cliff Nichols Photography 14
    Cliff Nichols Photography 15
    Cliff Nichols Photography 16

Patricia · Married on 12/16/2017

Some great photos beginning with our arrival through the end of the evening. Pics were a good mix of bride and groom, the venue, family, friends, candid and posed, close-ups of important moments. The next morning my daughter was thrilled to receive text from Cliff of a beautiful sunset shot of herself and new husband. - Mother of the Bride

Jorie · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so very glad that we had the benefit of hiring Cliff Nichols for our daughter's wedding photography this last Saturday, 10/14/17.
    He had been referred to us by several important sources mainly the Caterer - La Tea Da's in Charlotte, and our Reception Venue - The Magnolia Room. Both said he was creative, easy to work with, and very professional. We found him to be all of the above and more. He had so many great ideas to capture the essence of the whole day coming early to the church through the sparkler exit at the end of the night. He has the ability to connect with the groomsmen, the bridesmaids, different family members and everyone enjoyed themselves as he perfectly coaxed laughter, real smiles and perfect poses. He caught a lot of great candid shots of important family members and friends too.Cliff showed me several pictures as he took them and I was very pleased with what he was recording. He did a walk through at the church early on and scouted out spots for interesting pictures for both before and after the wedding ceremony. He knew how to work with the different and changing lighting conditions with the massive stained glass windows at the church.
    He has several different packages to choose from, and I thought they were all excellent values for the money. My daughter had a beautiful wedding, and now we all will have the pictures to remember it by. I will be adding some to this review as we get the pictures, but the wadding was just 2 days ago.

Kara · Married on 05/06/2017

Cliff was great to work with and our photos were everything we had hoped for. Cliff helped us plan our day and gave us tips and ideas we had never thought about. Cliff put together an itinerary that we emailed to our bridal party so they would know what to expect and when photos were going to be taken. Cliff worked hard but and kept a smile all day. Our guest loved him.

I would highly recommend Cliff!

Meghan · Married on 04/22/2017

Cliff was amazing to work with before and during my wedding in May!!! So accommodating and easy to work with. He had the right combination of professionalism, that our group needed, and fun personality. The pictures are stunning too! I would recommend him to anyone in Charlotte and the surrounding areas!!!!

aubrey · Married on 03/25/2017

Cliff was amazing!! I would highly recommend him without reservation!
    His website explains all of the packages he offers which was super helpful when we were looking for a photographer, and very reasonably priced for the pictures you get! During the planning process Cliff was very organized and responsive, he truly cared about getting the shots we wanted from our wedding and making that happen. He followed up before the wedding with the venue to make sure he had a good timeline for us.

My husband and I just finished up going through the pictures and we couldn't be happier, Cliff was able to capture all of the important moments as well as some great candid pictures from the reception!! We had a blast with Cliff and will be recommending him to anyone we know having a wedding in the area! :D

R · Married on 01/27/2017

Photos were well done, very pleased with result.

Kaci · Married on 09/17/2016

Cliff was great to work with. Very professional, very organized and extremely fun to work with. All memories were captured of our big day and I will forever be grateful for all the photos.

Ethan · Married on 09/17/2016

Cliff Nichols photography is highly recommended. He not only captured all of the special moments in our big day but captured many great candid shots as well (of the bridal party, family members, wedding guest, etc.). He was so much fun to work with and very professional and well organized. My wife and I could not be more pleased with all of the photos of a day that we will never forget.

Cliff is a very talented and professional photographer. Perfectly captures all of the emotions and special moments of this memorable day. Such a pleasure to work with and has wonderful ideas to make the photos a lasting treasure. Very reasonable and I would highly recommend him. I know my son and his new bride are so excited to see the beautiful pictures.

Joey · Married on 06/18/2016

Make sure you call Cliff. He was very professional. He came out and did a site Survey and went over all the options of poses and had some great recommendations. I wouldn't do business with anyone else.

Eduardo · Married on 05/07/2016

I would like to start this review off by saying this experience was amazing and couldn’t have asked for more. As like most men I went into this planning of a wedding clueless and excited to be involved in our big day. We started off like most just writing down possible locations, invitations, florist, and etc.… When we started searching for a photographer and I have to be honest here I really didn’t see where one or the other made a big deal. I was looking at the price and not the quality. Guys, listen to me right now and do not go cheap on this part because this is a big day for the love of your life and for you. A moment to capture a moment in time that you both can relive. I’m so glad we decided with Cliff because not only do you get AMAZING photos but you get an absolute great person. I do not know how this day would of went if we didn’t have Cliff. He was professional, caring, and completely in tuned with what we wanted. He went out of his way several times just too either accommodate us or just to make sure he got the shot. The pictures came out amazing and just breath taking. Cliff, Thank you for all you did for us and I will never forget it.
    Sincerely,
    Eduardo Williams

• Diana & Eduardo

Diana · Married on 05/07/2016

Cliff's professionalism, talent, and workdetail are amazing. His prices are not only reasonable, but he spent a lot of time getting to know what we were looking for and giding us to get the best out his time, work and our money and still have the best irreplaceable memories. I glad we hired him, and would have not chose different. I will definitely recommend him.

Katie · Married on 11/14/2015

Cliff is extremely accommodating and will stop at nothing to make you happy! I wanted to plan far in advance, but Cliff put my mind at ease that everything would go according to plan. He is very organized and stuck to the agenda. He came up with suggestions when I got stuck, and was open to my ideas to make everything as perfect as I wanted it to be. Needless to say, we were very happy with our pictures and truly appreciative for all Cliff did to capture such wonderful memories to reminisce on the rest of our lives.

Ellen · Married on 10/24/2015

You won't be disappointed. Cliff was very professional and always available to answer questions. He went above and beyond, spending extra time with us, stc. The quality of his work is exceptional!