13 Reviews for Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob

Additional Hours (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Save the Date (1)

Amazing! Amazing!!!! I have had the pleasure of working with Rob and Heather before our wedding because they did all my bridesmaids weddings! And after working with them and seeing their photos I knew we had to have them for our wedding. They make the process so much fun and comfortable. My husband and I never felt awkward taking photos, it felt so natural. Their vision is so amazing! All of our engagement photos and wedding photos look gorgeous! They always know how to shoot the right lighting to make the picture look out of this world. If you want to walk away with amazing photos you can cherish forever, I highly recommend Heather & Rob. They honestly feel like family and I can not thank them enough for making our wedding so special!!!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give six stars to Heather and Rob, I would! They exceeded our expectations in every way, for both our engagement photo session (which was included in their package) and our wedding photos. From the moment we first reached out for pricing, to the last minute emails right before the wedding, Heather and Rob were always lightening fast with their responses (which were helpful and accommodating). They were very organized and also sent a very thorough photo/schedule template that helped us get our act together for planning the wedding. And, they were always friendly and easy-going, whether we were making them schlep through the forest in the middle of summer (engagement photos), or having them juggle an inordinate number of family photos during our short cocktail hour. And, it goes without saying that their work is amazing. The two of them worked wonderfully as a team, capturing everything from the small details and hidden moments to the huge family portraits and milestone pictures. As others have noted, they work so hard to get a sneak peek of the wedding out ASAP, and it's such a nice touch. We can't wait to see the rest of their work, and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Heather and Rob are both amazing to work with. My husband and I could not be happier with their work. From our engagement photos, to planning our wedding, to capturing the day, working with them was an absolute pleasure. They listened to our interest and style and certainly captured that! The photos are all stunning and of the highest quality. Within 5 hours of our reception ending they had already edited and shared with us over 100 beautiful and professional photos. This amazing turnaround continues to amaze us, our family and friends, and everyone we talk to. They offer a discount to educators which helped us tremendously and was greatly appreciated. Heather and Rob came recommended from friend and exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Heather & Rob photographed my daughter's wedding. They were simply splendid; I cannot imagine more sensitive, professional photographers. And, their pictures were beautiful. They captured the joy and warmth of that day in ways I never imagine possible. I would recommend them without a moment's hesitation or a single reservation.

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Heather & Rob were recommended to us by two separate friends who had used them for their weddings -- and we were not disappointed! In fact, they went above & beyond our expectations!! Our wedding day was a bit chaotic, at times demanding, and a little intoxicated, to put it nicely - haha, but Heather and Rob remained professional and helpful throughout the entire evening. The photographs we received in our "sneak peak" (which they post the SAME NIGHT - awesome!) were beyond beautiful and it is clear they truly know how to capture the moment and love what they do. We can't wait to receive the rest of our photos to see what else they captured, and we will be using them again in the future for sure. Thanks again Heather & Rob!!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Words can't even begin to describe how happy I was to have Heather & Rob photograph my wedding. From the first meeting over coffee, to answering all of my questions promptly, to being professional, fun, and easy to work with at the wedding, everything was perfect! The pictures are amazing!! Heather & Rob really have a way of capturing all of the emotions of such an important day. I cannot recommend them any higher, they are great to work with!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Rob and Heather for our daughter's wedding on New Year's Eve 2016. They were with us during preparation, going to the church, walking down the aisle, the ceremony, reception and rooftop fireworks. They were able to capture in photographs and video the emotion and magic of our daughter's wedding. We have been moved beyond words by their work. Rob and Heather are artists and simply the best at what they do! PLEASE take time to look at the photos and videos they have posted. Then book them for your wedding. Cindy and Greg Wilcox

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and Heather were recommended to me by a good friend, who is also a photographer. She used them for her own wedding, and the pictures turned out beautiful. Rob and Heather are both so awesome. I could not be happier with my engagement and wedding photos. They're so easy to work with, friendly, and will put you at ease. Their prices are very reasonable, and they are so talented. I really can not emphasize how incredible the pictures were!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We signed up for the The Storyteller Package which included shooting our engagement photos as well as photographing and videotaping our wedding ceremony and reception. Rob and Heather are amazing! They were very easy to work with, responsive, and made us feel at ease throughout the whole time. We loved our engagement pictures! We've only seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos at this time, but they came out so beautifully. Rob and Heather captured such beautiful moments between my husband and I, our families, and our friends. I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures and our wedding video! Check out their FaceBook to see their beautiful work! :)

Profile Picture Chrisabel, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Our wedding was on 7/29/16. Our venue recommended a list of vendors for us to check out. At the top of their list was Clean Slate Digital Media. We contacted them for more information when we were in the very beginning stages of wedding planning. They (Heather and Rob) got back to us right away. This made a great first impression for us, and every other time we had to meet with them or talk via email, they were timely and super sweet. On our big day, they helped us feel relaxed, and they caught every single moment of the day and night! We could not be happier with our photos. The best part was how quick they were with posting a sneak peak of our photos before we even woke up the morning after our wedding.

Profile Picture B, 7/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Rob and Heather are awesome! We could not be more pleased with our pictures! We got married on 7/2/2016 and we had the most beautiful sunset pictures captured at The Annapolis Maritime Museum! Rob and Heather captured so many beautiful pictures of our family, friends and of course of us! They captured our beautiful day from beginning to end!

Profile Picture lauren, 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date

Rob and Heather were amazing. From the first call to delivering the wedding pictures, they were engaged and proactive in helping our family plan for the wedding, enjoy the celebration and treasure the memories. Their guidance was invaluable; as was their recommendation to meet the wedding couple for engagement photos.
Heather and Rob took amazing photographs and were totally unobtrusive in the process.
We recommend them whole-heartedly!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/17/17, 5 Reviews