Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant Reviews

Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 7
  • Lara

Lara Taylor · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Easy and effortless!

Claudia is exceptional and very professional! Without even meeting us yet, she was able to craft a ceremony that captured our intentions and personalities. Not to mention, she effortlessly guided us through a little rain squall and wind during our ceremony! She's the best and we're forever grateful :)

Sent on 10/14/2019

Briana Tortoso · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Claudia was amazing!! She was very responsive and helpful in planning the surprise wedding vow renewal for my husband! She paid attention to every detail that I asked for! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 8
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 9
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 10
  • Narelle

Narelle · Married on 07/01/2019

5 stars is not enough for Claudia

Claudia did the MOST amazing job. Words cannot express how appreciative we are of what she managed to pull off for our wedding ceremony. Our guests have emailed and texted us over and over to say how incredibly special our ceremony was and that was all because of Claudia. She spoke beautifully in both English and Italian and it was seamless. We feel blessed to have had her as our celebrant for our most special day. Incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 11

Rossella Delpiano · Married on 06/15/2019

A dream came true

The ceremony has been spontaneous, romantic, and unic. All the guests remained silent throughout the ceremony, during which they also laughed and were moved. Claudia allowed us to prepare the ceremony with her (music, rituals), helped us in preparing the promises and has been very helpful. Everybody loved our ceremony, and I'll surely recommend Claudia.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 12

Kerrie-Anne Egre · Married on 06/04/2019

Wonderfully calm and lovely celebrant

Claudia was our celebrant/translator for our legal ceremony at Castiadas Town Hall and then again for our Symbolic ceremony on the beach. Claudia was in touch with us early prior to the wedding to introduce herself, explains plans for both the ceremonies and inviting us to send photos, and consider personal touches (vows, readings etc) I found Claudia to have a wonderful, warming and magnetic temperament that makes you feel completely at ease once you are in her presence. We loved every moment of both occasions because of her integrity and professionalism and could not recommend her more.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 13
  • Soul

Soul Perform · Married on 05/29/2019

Our wedding in Is Morus, Sardinia was perfect!

Thank you Claudia for listening and understanding us and the type of ceremony that we wanted. We had the most perfect and emotional day and you were a huge part of making our beach wedding so special.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 14
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 15
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 16
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 17
  • Isabelle

Isabelle Bamber · Married on 05/25/2019

Touching, emotional and beautiful ceremony

Claudia was the perfect celebrant for our wedding! She listened to our story carefully and translated on the day in such a beautiful, respectful and emotional manner that she got the whole congregation in tears (happy tears). She spoke very clearly and her presence felt very calming and reassuring which is exactly what we needed as we were 2 nervous wrecks standing at the alter, about to get married! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony and all our friends and family all said the same! This was quite an emotional day for both my partner and I as we have lost our parents and I lost my dad 3 months before my wedding, so i felt very nervous that this would be too much for me. But Claudia said exactly the right words to honor our parents: not too sad and just the right amount of emotion. Thanks again Claudia for your professionalism, your smile, your support on the day and especially for listening to us and knowing exactly what and how to say everything!
    We will recommend you to everyone :) Nico and Isabelle

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 18
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 05/16/2019

The Ceremony I had dreamed of

Claudia has great vibes and is incredibly calming. I was afraid I was going to spend our ceremony crying but for whatever reason Claudia kept it light and fun. The ceremony was overall romantic and she went with the flow even when I had forgotten part of the ceremony. I would highly recommend Claudia for your celebratory/officiant services. Thank you again for making the day so special.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 19
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 20

Stefania Patteri · Married on 04/20/2019

Great wedding!

Claudia is an amazing celebrant. My husband and I live in England but, being Italian myself, we decided to have the ceremony on the beach where I grew up in Orosei. From the very beginning she guided us through the ceremony and she met us a few months before the wedding: this gave us the opportunity to know each other a bit more and to personalise our ceremony to perfection. She also translated my dad's speech and the best man's one, making everyone feel part of the ceremony. Everything was perfect and even my super Catholic guests loved it! I will never stop thanking Claudia and I will definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Adrian · Married on 09/12/2018

We booked our wedding for Sardinia through a 3rd party who organised our wedding but they put us in Touch with Claudia. Thankfully they did because the wedding ceremony is one of the most important parts of your day, from the outset we were asked to review Claudia's services and confirm we were happy with the price which we found to be very reasonable given she was not only undertaking our symbolic ceremony but met us in the Town Hall to translate our official wedding.

In the first instance Claudia asked us to send a picture of ourselves and confirm a number of details about how we would like the ceremony proceed, she also asked us a number of questions about our personal lives, how we met, any funny moments etc. Following which Claudia sent us a draft proposal of our wedding ceremony, which was absolutely perfect for us on her first attempt.

Claudia also performed a really lovely sand ritual for us as a momento of our wedding celebration which was a really nice touch.

Overall we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony / experience and we are so pleased that we were introduced to Claudia, she always responded to emails quickly and answered any questions that we had and nothing was too much trouble.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Claudia to anyone looking at getting married or renewing their vows in Sardinia.

This was a 5* service from a very reliable and professional lady.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 28
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 29
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 30

Justina Voveryte · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional, helpful and well-spoken celebrant

Claudia is a great celebrant. She helped us structure our ceremony, and provided good advice on how to plan it. She led our ceremony to flow smoothly and she presented beautifully, making it very special to us - just a we would have wanted. Thank you Claudia!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jonathan · Married on 07/30/2018

Jonathan & Jodi @ Ollastu

Absolutely fantastic work from Claudia. Claudia really knows what she is doing and our weddding was made extra special by Claudia being a part of it. We would have no hesitation in recommending Claudia.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Vicki · Married on 06/11/2018

Claudia did our Civil Ceremony and Beach Ceremony in Orosei, Sardinia on 11th June 2018 but this is really only part of the story. She met us the day before with our wedding planner, Vittoria, to visit all the venues as well as go through all the decorations we had brought over with us. She was there the whole day with us right until well after our evening meal to ensure everything was as we wanted.
    She's very perceptive, spotting from across the beach after the couple photos and during the aperitif that I was not looking too well. It was Claudia who suggested we leave earlier than planned to change into the Chinese bridal wear - I had in fact been concerned as my medication was due and I, in the mad run up of flight delays and meetings, had forgotten to replace them in my bag. She knew none of this but could tell I was uncomfortable - and knew not to believe me when she asked if I was ok!

Her English is great but equally as good is her personality which exudes a love of all cultures and knowledge of them, I can tell that she likes to be diverse and I learnt some Italian culture from her myself!

Anyone thinking of having a Destination Wedding in Sardinia and thinking of booking Claudia - DO IT! She's worth every penny and is an absolute bargain compared to costs in the UK.

Basically, I love Claudia.
    She goes above and beyond and most of all, above all of that - she is a great person to know. I never expected to get on with my Humanist Celebrant so well but was actually sorry to say goodbye to her.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 37
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 38
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 39

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2018

Claudia was absolutely fantastic to work with! My husband and I are located in Canada, and so all the planning had to be done via e-mail over the course of 7 months. Claudia always responded quickly to any of our inquiries, and was extremely flexible to our choices for our ceremony. She truly helped make it exactly what we were looking and hoping for. The ceremony she wrote was beautiful and meaningful. She was very reasonably priced even though we were asking her to drive to the opposite end of Sardinia for our ceremony in Castelsardo. With all of that combined, she's just a really nice person and was a pleasure to work with and share our special day!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 40

Anna · Married on 05/30/2018

We were fortunate to meet with Claudia on a visit to our destination wedding 6months prior to our wedding day. Claudia made us feel relaxed, and explained the structure of the day to us. We asked Claudia if we would include one of our friends in performing the ‘exchange of rings’ section, this was it a problem at all, and Claudia wrote us a brilliant ceremony, full of humour just as we had asked. We would definitely recommend Claudia as a celebrant.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Cait · Married on 05/28/2018

What can I say! Claudia wrote a perfectly fitting and beautiful ceremony for our wedding. She was extremely well prepared and gave us lots of pointers on how to structure the ceremony, ideas for readings, rituals and timings. We didn’t want anything soppy or too romantic and it had to include our family and what we are about as a couple. We really struggled to answer claudia’s “Couple’s questionnaire” but she worked with us to write something that fitted us to a T and our guests recognised it was a bespoke service made around us and our relationship.

She also translated for our legal ceremony and put us at ease throughout the process.

She stayed throughout the whole of our wedding and even helped with the packing up in the early hours! We are so grateful for your time and for making our wedding exactly what we wanted. Thank you. D&C

Sent on 07/22/2018

Craig · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you Claudia for being such a valuable part of our fantastic Wedding Day. Claudia was very easy to communicate with from the start and is detailed in planning & organising a very personal ceremony with a great range of vows and ceremony types to choose from. The sand ritual was great! Claudia is extremely friendly and carried out her work with a smile on her face and with a professional approach. Its was a joy having Claudia as part of our special day and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 41
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 42
    Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant 43

Nuno · Married on 09/22/2017

Great wedding experience in Sardigna. Both ladies Vittoria and Claudia very prefessioanl and supportive in all aspects.
    If you are going to have a wedding soon I definitely recommend to get in touch with Vittoria and Claudia. They arrange everything necessary to make you feel very comfortable!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Gabriela · Married on 09/12/2017

Claudia was the best, we just loved the ceremony she prepared for us!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/10/2017

Almost two years ago we started dreaming about Sardinian beach weddings and so I began the online journey to find a nice celebrant for our Big day. It wasn't too long until I came across Claudia's profile, her mission, and the fantastic reviews from other couples, that I immediately decided to get in touch with her. The fact that she could officiate in English was also a big plus for us, as our friends would come from all over the world! When we finally met in person we felt very at ease with her simplicity and friendliness, but also were happily surprised with her professionalism and flexibility, addressing our numerous questions and providing some useful tips for our location hunt. In the months that followed, we kept in frequent touch via email, to discuss the ceremony structure and various symbolic rituals. When we received the full draft of our ceremony 3/4 weeks in advance, we decided to refrain from reading it, not to spoil the surprise and to keep that element of spontaneity on our special day. Well, we weren't wrong as the Ceremony was absolutely perfect ! Claudia managed to deliver a personalised ceremony fully tailored to our story and values, and also managed to accommodate several wishes of ours.

I had a feeling, when coming across Claudia's profile, that she would be able to give that personal and symbolic touch, but our ceremony was simply magical. Grazie Claudia for all the support shown, your words and professionalism, but most of all, for making our day truly special. We received several compliments from our friends and families on the touching ceremony and its originality - celebrant role aside, you managed to create a special atmosphere, and we both felt a strong energy which surrounded us and our friends and families. Time flew quickly, but we hold tight to the magic memories of that day.

Thanks Claudia for being part of our day, keep up the fantastic job you are doing and the passion - a presto!

Barbara & Kristina

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/05/2017

Claudia is so professional the speeches she held about love was so perfect during our ceremony. We recommend her strongly.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Ruth · Married on 06/15/2017

Claudia was an absolute pleasure and delight to work with. She was very professional and efficient in the preparation for our wedding, and could not have been more friendly and helpful on the day.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Cherelle · Married on 06/09/2017

We would like to thank Claudia for performing the most perfect ceremony in Olbia, Sardinia in June 2017.

After answering just a handful of questions about us as a couple, Claudia was able to tailor our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted, a light hearted, happy celebration and she told our love story beautifully. Claudia kept in regular contact and sent us over her full ceremony speech in advance, and was spot on with the first attempt. She was very helpful with issuing guidance on rituals and example vows for us to tailor (as we had no idea where to begin!), and managed to do this all over email as we are in the UK. Claudia also translated our legal marriage at the town hall the day before our symbolic ceremony and was professional, reassuring and had very clear English.

We could not of wished for a kinder, more laid back, lovely lady to have performed our ceremonies and cannot recommend her enough.

Thank you again.
    Graeme & Cherelle Ball x

Sent on 07/04/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/06/2017

If you're looking for a humanist celebrant for your wedding, then you can do no better than Claudia.

Being from the UK, and getting married in Sardinia, it was a must that our celebrant could speak and understand English, and I'm happy to say that Claudia is fluent in English. Prior to the wedding she helped us with ideas and inspiration for our symbolic ceremony (which she conducted on the beach), and on the day she also translated for us at the official ceremony in Castiadas.

Claudia is very friendly, down to earth and easy going - we asked her to include a 'joke' ending to our symbolic ceremony and she was more than happy to accommodate. She delivered the joke perfectly and had all our guests laughing hysterically (just as we had wanted).

I don't know how much other celebrants charge for their services, as we had been recommended Claudia by our wedding planner, but I think her prices are very reasonable and she was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Marian · Married on 06/01/2017

We are so grateful that Claudia was part of our wedding ceremony. It was an extremely intimate event so it was really important to us that the person we included to help us with the ceremony is someone we connected with. It's not always easy planning a destination wedding (we live in New York and got married in Italy) but Claudia made planning the ceremony easy by offering guidance and being available over email and Skype. We really appreciated how open minded she is since we had a somewhat non traditional wedding. And the best part is the true joy she brings to the day. This isn't just a 'job' to her and it shows. Thank you, Claudia!

Sent on 07/26/2017