Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant

Rome, IT View map

$600 Typical Price

My name is Claudia Murroni and I am a professional Humanist celebrant.

I started conducting humanist ceremonies, in particular symbolic weddings, vow renewals and elopements, in 2008 and since then I have had the pleasure of celebrating the union of many couples looking for a ceremony that is not tied to any faith, but that reflects their life vision, their personalities, but above all their love.

Celebrating humanist ceremonies is my way of sharing a culture based on humanist values ​​which are inspired by the respect and freedom of conscience of each individual without any distinction based on gender identity, sexual orientation, or on religious beliefs.

I will help you prepare and create a unique and unforgettable ceremony that tells about you and your love, by writing the texts, suggesting rituals, poems, and songs that do talk about the feelings and set the emotions free.
My ceremonies are often also a moment of intense sharing with the participants.

I write and conduct the ceremonies in Italian, English and Spanish and /or bilingual, with particular attention to the cultures and traditions of my couples.

I live in beautiful Sardinia in Italy, but I am available to travel overseas.

I have already celebrated in Sicily, Campania, Puglia, Lazio, Tuscany, Liguria, Lombardy and Piedmont.

I am a professional humanist celebrant recognized by the UAAR (Union of Atheists, Agnostics and Rationalists) and the Universal Life Church.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$600

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
Italian
Spanish

• Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 04/28/2022

Wonderful Celebrant for an Intimate Elopement

Claudia was so amazing. She was so kind, detailed, and easy to work with. She tailored our ceremony to us based on our own personal story, and really delivered. Our ceremony was so intimate and romantic, and the thoughtfulness of the ceremony she designed for us made it just perfect. Claudia was very professional, timely, and incredibly kind. I would highly recommend her services. Thank you for making our day so special!
    Larry T. Married on 04/22/2022

Torres Wedding Vow Renewal

We could not have asked for a better or more professional celebrant for our renewal of vows ceremony. Claudia wrote and delivered a perfect ceremony! She truly cared about our experiences and the ceremony was heartfelt. Claudia is absolutely the best!
    Gabriella C. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding day 25.09.21

Claudia created a beautiful symbolic ceremony for our special day in Sardinia. Claudia is incredibly talented and before the day spent a lot of time getting to know us, understand our story and what we hoped our wedding day would look and feel like.
    On the day, Claudia was wonderful! And the ceremony was such a special part of our day, at times it felt like it was just the 3 of us there! Her words were beautiful and let’s just say there weren’t many dry eyes by the time the ceremony had finished.
    We would thoroughly recommend Claudia, she is very talented and we are so grateful for what she did on our wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rome, IT, IT 0000Z
0039-3405586407
Location of (Claudia Murroni - Humanist Celebrant)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding