6 Reviews for Claudette Jean

Facials (1)
Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

My daughter in law and I were very pleased with the way Claudette listened to us about how we wanted our make up to look...she is awesome!!

Profile Picture DEBORAH, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudette was amazing! My makeup was beautiful, everyone commented on how I looked like I was glowing. Couldn't have been happier, she was really pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture User7312583, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was looking for a make up artist that truly heard my concerns and listened to me while simultaneously explaining what I needed to get the results I desired. Hands down Claudette is that person.... I was so happy with the end result and in my photos I looked just as lovely as I did in person!!! Thank you doesn't even come close!!! You will not be disappointed in the slightest!!!! THANK YOU CLAUDETTE!!!!!! C. Parker ??

Profile Picture CarrieAnn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautiful formal event makeup and a facial/scalp massage that made me swoon.

Profile Picture User7236473, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would tell them to look no further. Claudette is a true artist, she is so creative, listens to your needs, and is very accommodating! She made my day! I was a little reluctant at first as I do not wear that much make-up, but Claudette assured me that it would look natural, and it did, and my pictures came out beautiful!
I do not know the value, as my bridesmaid gifted it to me, however I was told that it was very reasonable!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/6/14, 1 Review