5 Reviews for Claudette Jean

Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
5 Claudette Jean Reviews

Claudette was amazing! My makeup was beautiful, everyone commented on how I looked like I was glowing. Couldn't have been happier, she was really pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture User7312583, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudette went above and beyond for me for my wedding day, spending extra time with me trying different looks until I found the one I felt most beautiful in. She was also very accommodating with my bridal party, making sure they were happy with their makeup as well. She even offered to stay and do touch ups through out the day, but my makeup was so perfect, I didn't need her to. She really helped me make my wedding day the one I always imagined and I appreciate her so much for it!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was looking for a make up artist that truly heard my concerns and listened to me while simultaneously explaining what I needed to get the results I desired. Hands down Claudette is that person.... I was so happy with the end result and in my photos I looked just as lovely as I did in person!!! Thank you doesn't even come close!!! You will not be disappointed in the slightest!!!! THANK YOU CLAUDETTE!!!!!! C. Parker ??

Profile Picture CarrieAnn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautiful formal event makeup and a facial/scalp massage that made me swoon.

Profile Picture User7236473, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would tell them to look no further. Claudette is a true artist, she is so creative, listens to your needs, and is very accommodating! She made my day! I was a little reluctant at first as I do not wear that much make-up, but Claudette assured me that it would look natural, and it did, and my pictures came out beautiful!
I do not know the value, as my bridesmaid gifted it to me, however I was told that it was very reasonable!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/6/14, 1 Review