Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier Reviews

87 | San Diego, CA

87 Reviews for Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

Ron · Married on 04/23/2011

Excellent overall! Beautiful classical guitar for our ceremony. My wife is a professional pianist, and she appreciated Miles talents. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/28/2011

Colleen · Married on 05/15/2010

Miles was incredible!! Everyone at our wedding commented on how amazing he was and how much they loved his music. He was very professional, easy to work with and extremely helpful at helping me choose different songs for our wedding and cocktail hour. Thank you Miles for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Kris · Married on 01/23/2010

Miles provided the perfect accompaniment to our ceremony and reception. We received numerous comments from our guests regarding how much they enjoyed his music. There was a seamless transition between the ceremony and the reception, and we really enjoyed the wide range of musical styles that Miles played so masterfully. I've been to so many weddings where people have paid so much more for multiple forms of entertainment and larger groups of performers, and I couldn't be more pleased with how Miles transitioned from the classical music of our ceremony into such an enjoyable variety for our reception.

Sent on 02/19/2010

Felicia · Married on 05/30/2009

Miles was another easy vendor to book. I contacted him and we spoke over the phone for our initial meeting. He played his stuff over the phone for me and then sent him off a check. He sent us a CD with the song selections that he could do and we just chose. About two weeks before the wedding we went over our final song selections. I had also been going back and forth about getting a mic for the ceremony and so about a week before the wedding I contacted Miles to see how much he would charge if we could use his mic for the ceremony and it was way cheaper than if we rented it from a audio company or even through our DJ. He played beautifully at our wedding and the mic worked perfectly at the ceremony.

Sent on 12/14/2009

Katherine · Married on 01/17/2009

Miles played BEAUTIFUL music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. He is very accomodating and very professional.

Sent on 02/03/2009

Christine · Married on 06/17/2005

Miles responded promptly to my emails and sent me a demo CD which is helpful since we are planning from long distance. He was very pleasant on the phone and will throw in a free CD of his if you pay him in cash. He did a great job.

Sent on 09/24/2008

paul · Married on 08/19/2017

Miles played both our wedding ceremony music and reception dinner music for our wedding/reception at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego. He is a truly wonderful musician who provides great service in addition to fabulous music!
    I am sure you would be delighted including him in your event.
    regards, Paul/Diane

Sent on 09/02/2017

Miles did a great job, both during the wedding ceremony and the reception. He played throughout the evening and everyone enjoyed it! His music complemented the rest of the event.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Shani · Married on 09/23/2011

Awesome! Worth the money. Too bad I didn't get a chance to meet him after a year of talking and emailing on and off, oh well. He did a great job - so glad I didn't go with my DJ.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Lindsey · Married on 03/19/2016

Miles Moynier was a great guitarist for pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour. He was on time, professional, and very entertaining. Miles sent us a CD to review, and worked with us to pick songs we liked. One of the things I really appreciated was that Miles learned “The Lava Song” for us. I wish I could have heard him play more, because he was so good.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Shaina · Married on 03/14/2010

Miles provided wonderful music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was very easy to work with and played all the songs I requested. We heard many compliments from our guests as well.

Sent on 05/02/2010

Catherine Ehlers · Married on 01/05/2020

Excellent musician for any occasion

Think beyond weddings. We used Miles a couple years ago to celebrate a 40yr anniversary and renewal of vows. We and our guests were so pleased, that we were happy to have the opportunity to hire him again for a non-profit charity event. Again, everyone said how the music really set the mood and enhanced the environment. Very professional, self sufficient with equipment needs, and works well wi5h different people and locations. You won’t be sorry or have any worry in hiring him.

Sent on 05/13/2019