14 Reviews for Classic Photo and Video

10 Classic Photo and Video Reviews

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

We loved working with Classic Photo and Video for our wedding! They were all very friendly and professional…a pleasure to work with! They made us feel very comfortable and at ease, like we were in good hands. The day of pictures went super smooth and their direction and professionalism really helped us capture beautiful moments. We barely realized they were photographing us during the ceremony and reception and when we needed them to capture a special moment or photograph a specific group of people, they were right there for us! We would highly recommend working with Boris and his team. They made our wedding day very special…and obviously, the outcome of the photos were just beautiful!!!! We can’t wait to see all of them and watch our video too!

Profile Picture Anya, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Classic Photo and Video for our wedding and we were very pleased with our experience. Boris and his team were extremely easy to work with. The day was a breeze due to their knowledge and professionalism. In addition to making us feel comfortable and at ease they also captured a lot of beautiful moments. All of my proofs captured every point of the day/night, not leaving one moment out. They were very accommodating the entire night at my reception as well. We wanted to take pictures with all of our guests and they were right there with us to capture mostly everyone. I am also pleased with their work post-wedding. I received the proofs almost immediately after my wedding. Before we finalized our album to be sent for printing, I sat one and one with Boris and Victor and they walked me through patiently to make sure I was happy with every single picture and page of the album. I would highly recommend Classic Photo for any event! They are very easygoing, professional and pleasant to work with!

Profile Picture Anya and Eugene, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had recently attended a friend's wedding and LOVED her professional photos so much I HAD TO HAVE that photographer for my wedding. Classic Photo and Video was even better than I had hoped! In the planning process they were fantastic! Boris not only promptly answered my emails but kindly waited around his place of business for me very late on a Friday because it was the only time I could meet in person since I am from out of town. After our initially meeting, I was so impressed with his work and years of experience and the photographic package he was able to put together for me that fit our wedding and budget that I knew Classic Photo and Video was the one for our wedding! The day of Boris and another photographer were prompt and on time. Boris made me and my entire bridal party and our families feel great and at ease that we loved taking photos with him the entire day and it felt great not like a chore. And it showed! Our photos turned out AMAZING and he had captured EVERY possible moment from that day. No wonder I had a hard time choosing photos for my wedding album when it came time for me to do so, what with so many fantastic photos to choose from! I highly recommend Boris and Classic Photo and Video for wedding!!! Do yourself a favor and choose the right person to capture all the effort you went through and cost to put your wedding day together and hire Boris and Classic Photo and Video for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Vilma, 10/13/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Boris and his team were wonderful! They made my husband and I feel comfortable (and silly) the whole day! Once the ceremony was over, I barely recognized they were there. They were able to capture all the details I forgot to look at (tables? flowers? cake?)! The pictures are gorgeous and cost was flexible and totally reasonable! Boris worked within my budget and was flexible with all meetings. My wedding party wasn't the easiest to work with and Boris and his team kept everyone moving forward. I love the creativity of his shots and can't wait to get the prints.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Classic Photo and Video did a great job with our wedding, we couldn't be happier. They have a wealth of experience from which to give advice and help guide you in planning your wedding. We also appreciated their flexibility in finding time to review ideas with us and to meet us for our engagement pictures. Classic Photo and Video is all Class!

Profile Picture Roman, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a pleasant experience with Classic Photo and Video. The photos came out beautiful... I would recommend this vendor to any couple who is in search of a photographer for their wedding. The cost was very affordable and we received our proofs 2 weeks after the wedding. They kept us informed about everything and were very responsive when we had questiions.
We are very happy that we chose Classic Photo!!!!

Profile Picture Gelena, 4/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Classic Photo and Video was great to work with for our wedding. We initally met with Boris who helped us pick the right package for our wedding. Victor was sent to shoot our wedding. He was awesome! He took pictures the whole time he was there and never stopped. Our pictures came out so beautiful. I can't thank Classic Photo enough for truely capturing the perfect pictures from our wedding.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was very happy with the services Classic Photo provided to me on our wedding day. Barbara was on top of everything, bustled my gown, taught me how to walk with my train, and positioned all of us for the best pictures. Boris was very responsive throughout the process and we are very happy with our photos.

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I are extremely pleased with the way Classic Photo and Video photographed our wedding and reception. Our guest raved about the quality of the pictures and the professionalism during the event. Classic Photo and Video is the BEST.

Profile Picture Mel, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Classic photo shot my NYC wedding and I could not be happier. They are easy to work with and gave me a good value for what I got. They offer the nicest albums I have seen (I got a graphi huge coffee table album.) I would recommend Classic Photo and Video to anyone getting married. Boris is very talented and so is the rest of the team. I truly am so happy I used Classic Photo and Video for my wedding. They were my favorite vendor and I am so happy to have amazing wedding photos and video.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/13/09, 2 Reviews