Classic Party Rentals of Virginia Reviews

91 Reviews for Classic Party Rentals of Virginia

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Rentals for wedding/reception

It was great working with Martha, we made a few changes from the original order however everything went well. Our order was delivered correctly and timely. It looked exactly as expected.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Haley

Haley Morris · Married on 05/04/2019

Best vendor I hired for my wedding!

CARRIE IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE VENDOR. I have to capitalize that as I cannot stress that enough. Without Carrie and her team at Classic Party Rentals our reception would have been a disaster! From the first few months in the planning process to the last few days prior to the wedding Carrie was communicative, helpful and beyond organized. She was the easiest and most communicative vendor. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Great Experience

I worked with Patrick at Classic Party Rentals after traveling home to Richmond for an emergency planning trip. He immediately set me at ease about my rental needs and talked me through design and layout options to fit the style and budget of my wedding. What started as a stressful situation turned into a fun morning filled with beautiful fabrics, matching napkins, and china options for my reception tablescape. Patrick was knowledgeable, easy going, and an absolute joy to work with. When I returned to Boston, he took all of my phone calls, and processed all of my updates and changes with patience and goodwill. I never felt like I was getting the run around from him or his colleagues, or that I was on the sour end of the deal. I felt valued as a customer and pleased as a bride. All of Patrick’s suggestions and recommendations were spot on and came together perfectly on the big day! I can’t thank him enough for his professionalism and kindness at a moment of great anxiety, and for helping to make my wedding day magical in every way. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kera,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kind words! Patrick certainly makes his brides feel extra special and we are so glad you worked with him! Congratulations!

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

Loved working with Classic Party Rentals! They did such a good job of understanding the look that I was going for. They also have so much experience with the different spaces that they can image what looks best in each space. They also have a huge inventory selection so you can find anything that you want. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2018

The team at Classic Party Rentals was so easy to work with. They were so communicative with my caterer that I didn't even feel like I needed to do much outside of pay! I worked with Emily (she's awesome!) and stopped by the warehouse once to look at linens—she showed me their inventory and I made my decision in less than 30 minutes. Prices were reasonable and they even sourced some carafes last minute for our mimosa bar. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 02/03/2018

Classic Party Rental is like Target: You don't know what you need until you get there! They have everything you need to decorate your event in every color you can think of. The only thing they didn't have were centerpieces so we rented chargers, pipe and drape, and a cake plateau for our wedding. Since our wedding was on Saturday, we had to pick up the items on Friday to be returned on Monday. There was no extra fee for that. Everything was clean and the pipe and drape was easy to assemble and take down. If I need to dress a party up again, I will definitely call Classic.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Thank you Crystal!! We especially love your first sentence - anytime we can be compared to the love of shopping at Target, it's a win!!

Caroline · Married on 12/09/2017

Everyone was incredibly helpful with the rentals for our wedding - the china we picked out was beautiful and received lots of compliments. Delivery and pick up appeared to be timely as well.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing! I used them for my wedding and they were so helpful and accommodating. We needed extra linens the day of and they even went the extra mile to allow a guest to pick up more linens for us! I wouldn't have had the wedding of my dreams without Classic Party Rentals!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

So kind, patient and professional. I loved working with them. They had the best prices in town!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day and for the review, Megan!

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Martha on my August wedding. She is truly an expert and was able to guide me seamlessly through all of the linen, flatware, glassware, china, etc. options. She came to our walk through and with her knowledge of our venue, was really able to help us think about the best layout for all of the tables and the space. We loved working with her and Classic Party Rentals!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2016

We are so glad that we went with Classic Party Rentals for our wedding. They were very flexible with us, editing quotes multiple times and letting us pick up and drop off to save some money. Super helpful!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Donna · Married on 07/09/2016

Very satisfied with this vendor. Very professional. Had 2 little hiccups but they were on top of everything. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Sent on 08/05/2016
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

I rented my sequin tablecloths from Classic Party Rentals and they were amazing! Classic Party Rentals had the best price on them and they were so much cheaper than buying. They made it easy to pick up and return the tablecloths. I really can't say enough good things! Talk to Carrie Black.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Molly · Married on 09/19/2015

Classic Party had everything I wanted for my wedding, including gorgeous farmhouse tables, cushioned wooden chairs, and beautiful little details such as vintage cake trays and golden flatware. Such a good choice!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Alana · Married on 08/12/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Angela on an Editorial Shoot and she was a blessing! The entire team at Classic Party Rentals VA was flexible and willing to go above and beyond for me. They were very helpful in selecting linens and china for the event and making sure I had the correct sizes and colors. Their gold-rimmed chargers, as well as their blush linens were the stunning details I needed! I wouldn't have been able to do it without them and I cannot wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Alana, thank you so much for writing this review for us! We enjoyed working with you and we cannot wait to see the photos!!! We look forward to working with you on upcoming events! You are a joy!!

Mitzi · Married on 06/27/2015

They were great to work with! They were very helpful with good recommendations on what I really needed. We changed the quote many times but they were very understanding!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Mitzi, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your kind words and we enjoyed working with YOU! We are very used to multiple changes, so no worries there. ; ) Thank you again and best wishes!

Her advice was spot on. Everything was on time and I never had to worry about anything. Even a last minute change of venue caused no issues. I HIGHLY recommend CPR to anyone needing rentals for any type of event!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Marsha · Married on 04/18/2015

Working with Classic Party Rentals, and Patrick, was a pleasure. He was available, responsive, knowledgeable, helpful and just plain great to work with! We had a mini-issue with the tables provided by the venue the day of the wedding which he solved personally within 45 minutes of being called. I was most impressed and would use their services again for any event.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Judy · Married on 10/19/2014

No problems with anything! They were very accommodating to all our wishes.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Thank you so much Judy! We are happy that you were pleased with everything!

Molly · Married on 10/18/2014

Classic is a great company. They spent time with me as I chose the perfect combination of rentals for our wedding day. They coordinated seamlessly with our caterer, so I just had to sit back while they did most of the work! Great company!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Molly, thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write a review for us! We do try to make our process as simple and fun as possible for our brides! We love what we do and we are glad it shows! Thank you again and best wishes to you in your new marriage!

Howard · Married on 10/12/2014

Your team was great to work with and very responsive. Sought to meet our needs and budget and did not try to over sell us. Was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in making sure that we met all local code requirement. Would definitely come back again but we simply have no more children lined up to be married!! Our daughter was very happy with your company's personality and service. Blessings!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Howard, thank you so much! What wonderfully kind words and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Congrats on this being your last daughter to marry off! =) Wishing you and your family all the best!

Absolutely great and experienced! We found them to be most helpful and they got the job done without any hitches.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy you were pleased with our services! Best wishes on your new marriage!

Abigail · Married on 07/26/2014

Classic Party Rentals works with White House Catering. They had a beautiful selection of table clothes and so many colors and types to choose from. While the variety for place settings was a bit low, I did find the perfect settings for my family style meals. It was nice to know that my guests and I were taken care of. The settings turned out beautiful, could not have been happier! The staff was very nice and accommodating and the pricing was reasonable. They were also very quick to make any changes, I did not feel like I was putting them out (Even with my many changes.) Thank You CPR Team!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Abigail, thank you for the kind words! We love hearing great feedback like this! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We absolutely LOVE what we do! We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new marriage!

Awesome to work with and super friendly! I rented beautiful china with a gold rim and beautiful wooden chairs that really brought my reception to life. Thanks CPR for being such a great vendor to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Thank YOU so much for the kind words! We are so pleased to know we have a happy bride! Best wishes to you in your new marriage!

Patrick could not have been more helpful. He contacted me promptly after each and every question. I was lucky to have been able to work with him.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Patrick is awesome and we are lucky to have him! We are so pleased that you were happy with our services! We wish you the best in your marriage!